SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

ASEM Reply

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A funny reply to my M1lk and H0n3y Church 0f G0d Med1c4l Cl1n1c ASEM

Quote:
DEAR M1LK AND H0N3Y
PLEASE YOUR NAME HAS DISQUALIFIED YOU IT REALLY SHOWS YOUR REPUTATION AS A SCAMMERS
WHY NOT HELP YOUR FAMILY INSTEAD OF DONATING MONEY TO A RICH AND WEALTHY PERSON BECAUSE I KNOW YOU HAVE MANY POOR MEN IN YOUR HOME IF NOT YOU
PLEASE I ADVISE YOU DO NOT USE THE NAME OF GOD TO SCAM BECAUSE YOU WILL PAY THE PRCE SOME DAY
MAY GOD BLESS YOU
GOD BACK HOME AND THINK THIS BECAUSE IF YOU CHECK MANY TIMES YOU ESCAPED DEATH YOU WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE LIVING UNDER GRACE OF GOD AND DONT DO THIS
JESUS LOVE YOU
EVERYBODY IS LOOKING FOR MONEY BUT NOT TO USE THE NAME OF ES HADAI GOD IN VAIN

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its good to know, that there are faithful worshippers in ladland Very Happy This is a great opertunity to surrender to a new oga, who is inspired by God himself. Tell him you got di format from ur chair but di bro is no gud and u realli like ter no more about dis ,and ugot no obi ojo but good juju and u want ter serve christ Laughing

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic