SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

How will Koffi react to my mail? EDIT: He Wants MG/My reply

View next topic
View previous topic

Poll :: How will Mr Koffi react?

He will be angry
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
He will tell me to send it via Western Union/Money Gram instead
87%
 87%  [ 21 ]
He will drop me
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24

maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jack Koffi wants me to send $500 and he told me:

"Send it via moneygram with this information:
Jack Koffi
Lome Togo"

So I sent him this email:

"OK Mr. Koffi,

I have written a $500 check to you and put it in an envelope and put:

Jack Koffi
Lome, Togo

on the front of the envelope and mailed it today, I had to use 6 stamps to make sure it gets to you, and you know stamps are very expensive here so I don't want to hear any complaining about how long it will take to get there in the mail. The post man said it would get to you in about a week's time.

Signed,
Rev. H"

Do you think he will be ok with this?

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by maxheadroom on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he'll just wearily tell you to go to WU or MG. He may or may not tell you to cancel the cheque, but either way, you won't be on his christmas card list. Smile

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait to see his glowing email reply. Laughing

Just tell him that you put the MG form with the check in the envelope like he asked.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've tried this several times. The most response I've had, apart from "You've lost your money, it's your fault, you should have followed my instructions, now send it again through WU!", was to ask my character to recall the envelope. From the postal service. You have to wonder sometimes...

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Roycropper
Undead Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When this goes horribly wrong (as it will because he won't have an account in that name), take cash to the moneygram office, send it exactly as per his instructions, then post him the slip.

When he asks for the MTCN, you have no idea, it was printed on the slip you posted.

Cue the sound of tearing ladhair...

Then you can do the same, but post him cash.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Great idea ! that will be my next move after i have send a check . Twisted Evil

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Tommo Shanter
Swiss Toni

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whenever the lads give me the recipient address, I always send the money by snail mail. Invariably, the lads just tell me to cancel the check(no fun!) and send it by WU/MG.

I cancel it and then send the funds via WU/MG to his business 'associate' Mr G0mer as agreed. They like that. Twisted Evil

Consequently, I voted No2.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is Koffi's reply:

"Dear Herman,

I told you to pay the $500 by money gram electronic money transfer, that is,Money gram or western union money transfer and not by cashier cheque.You must follow up my instructions or advise on this so that we must be successful on this claim.Go and pay the $500 by money gram as i advised you.

Jack Koffi Esq."

I replied:

" Subject: I paid it Western Union too!

Mr. Koffi,

I also paid it via Western Union, just in case the letter gets lost in the mail.

Rev. H"

How unfortunate that I forgot to tell him that I sent the Western Union slip via Rapid Delivery Service and SOMEONE picked the money up today! Laughing Now WHO could that have been?

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic