SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stanley: SPANKER - Insanity's Protoge'

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of the benefits of a massbait to newer baiters. As we compare notes (literally) we can see the magic of scripting at work. Wink

So far only Emi1y has sent him money. Dick is about to agree to $75,000 so "Sandra" can set her parents up with a nice home and store in their village. And, strangely, the Bishop's "H3nry/H3nrietta" needs about $70,000 to do the same for his mother and younger siblings.

Spank3r must be getting very excited about his big payday. Too bad he is just about to discover that it hasn't happened. Crying or Very sad And when he discovers that, he will be told that Emi1y's bank (which is also Dick's bank) has had a problem with the receiving account - something about suspected links to terrorism? Twisted Evil (Nothing frustrates a lad more than being accused/suspected of something he isn't actually guilty of.)

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spank3r has discovered that the bank transfer didn’t happen. He says the transfer slip was a fake. I have trouble believing that – Marvinator is good at what he does. Wink Anyway, Spank3r sent the following to WJ, with the subject, “Annoyed.” Bit of an understatement I’d say.

Quote:
broda am annoyed coz that old bitch Geisel sent me an unstamped slip and i was told that its faked. I hustled all day and night for this and i don't wanna be played player..
Find out and get back at me coz am still pressing at the bank for further confirmation .
one love

Spanky

Notice how he still calls himself by WJ’s pet name for him?

Rather than responding as WJ, I emailed him as Emi1y.
Quote:
Henry,

I don't know what is going on. I got a call from my bank manager this morning telling me there is a problem with the transfer. He said there is a flag on your account. Something to do with suspected terrorist activities?

Henry, you aren't a terrorist, are you? Oh, God! If I've gone and gotten myself involved with a terrorist, I might as well just kill myself! Think of the shame and ridicule I'll endure. I would be hunted down and thrown into prison. They might even send me to that hell-hole in Cuba where they torture terrorists. You don't want that happening to me, do you, Henry? Of course, if you really are a terrorist, you don't care.

I am so scared, Henry. I can't even tell my family. I'm afraid my bank manager will tell Dick because Dick is my financial advisor, and he told the bank manager that the transfer was good. I am sitting in my home with all the blinds and curtains closed and the lights off. I haven't even picked up my newspaper. Maybe people will think I've left town.

Please tell me you aren't a terrorist, Henry. Otherwise you have just killed me.

Emi1y

Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WJ should slap him for taking other people's word for determining that a bank transfer slip is fake. Lads are so used to seeing their own poor quality documents, they wouldn't recognize a true document if it hit them in the face. Maybe he was expecting a RSOT on it?

Oh, and give him a slap for insulting Marvinator too! Evil or Very Mad

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Spank3r wrote to Emi1y and accused her of sending a fake transfer slip.
Quote:
Hello Emi1y
am really disappointed that the slip which you sent for the confirmation of the money you said you sent, has no stamp on it and is rejected here as faked. Actually i know you could do such an awful thing of sending me a faked bank transfer slip coz it will surely do you no good.
Right now i can clear my goods coz i relied on you and now the money you said you sent can not be confirmed . If you think there is any mistake somewhere tell me coz i still hope in you lol.
Meanwhile if i don't get any positive response from you , i will take it that you were just pretending to love me. By the way if not for this laptops at the customs , i wouldn't ask you for money.
Honey make sure you get back at me today.
Love ya
HENRY

And Emi1y, increasingly frantic, wrote right back. Bear in mind that Emi1y is a menopausal spinster and given to hysterics.
Quote:
Henry,

I don't know what you're talking about. I sent you a scanned copy of the receipt the bank gave me. If it was supposed to have some kind of stamp on it, I didn't know that, did I?

And I'm hurt and disappointed that you could think I'm only pretending to love you. How could you say that to me? Here I am in fear of my freedom and my very life because my bank says your account is connected with terrorist activity. I tried to send money to that account, Henry, and the FBI and Homeland Security will be after me soon. I'm going to have to find a lawyer who isn't so patriotic he squeaks. And I will lose all my clients even if I don't get arrested and sent to prison.

Terrorism is a terrible thing, Henry, and every law enforcement agency in this country is very hard on suspected terrorists. They show no mercy. They will throw away the key. I am scared out of my mind. I have always been a decent, law-abiding American, and now I have been tarred by the brush of terrorist activity. And it won't matter that I have a spotless reputation. American law enforcement agencies are so paranoid about terrorism that they have a policy of "Shoot first and ask questions later." But I guess you won't care if the police kill me. You never really loved me in the first place.

All I can say is you'd darn well better have a load of laptops sitting in customs when Homeland Security starts investigating.

Emi1y

What do you think? Should the FBI and HSD start emailing Spank3r about his connection to Emi1y?

Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm concerned that my fudge nugget hasnt' mailed me today. Maybe he's all wound up about his missing money transfer. Up until today he's been very consistent with sending one mail a day. You've trained him well Titania!

I don't know how you should handle the 'fake' receipt accusation but I just had a random thought. If you think he's too suspicious you can always turn it around and say that it was your banker was found to be corrupt. He's been faking the transfers only to deposit the money into his own personal account. The banker told you those terrorist stories to keep you from suspecting him. Now the banker has fled the country with everyone's money including yours. The newspaper just exposed the embezzlement via an undercover investigation. You could back it up with a fake newspaper clipping.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah well, Spank3r update...Today he sent me a rather inappropriate photo (I dont think it was anything to do with him though, but I cannot be certain yet...)...and I just happen to be in the computer lab at school when I checked the mail...I am glad that I was quick on seeing it before I fully scrolled down the page and anyone else saw it. Laughing

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spank3r has found another bank account. He sent the Bishop info for a transfer.The Bishop, just out of the hospital after a massive bout of indigestion (caused by over-indulgence at the church carnival), will have to arrange for release of the funds and the transfer. This gives our bank-account-killing friend time to do what he does. Wink

Then, well, the little Tennessee bank the Bishop uses will fail, and all funds will be temporarily frozen until the insurance kicks in. Twisted Evil

Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Irene: I can't check my mail until I'm home tonight, but I wonder if that's the photo I've been requesting from him. Embarassed

@Titania: So did Sp4nker drop Emily over the money transfer slip?

I did get a note from him yesterday. He wants his laptops shipped to a DHL address in his area. Too bad my shipping company won't be able to send it there. Laughing I'll be getting the packages ready to go later this week. I'm thinking there will be some missing paperwork that won't allow the packages to get into Nigeria, then some of the parcels will start disappearing. After all there will be 30+ boxes being shipped. Demorrage fees will kick in for packages that get stuck in the peculiar places they will get stranded. This will be fun if I can play it right. This is my first time doing the missing package modality.

SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Jane. If your around tonight I can see about catching up with you and you can see it for yourself...its uhhh....well....yeah... Embarassed
I asked for a photo...but definately NOT one like that!!

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jane, WJ told Spank3r to back off the Geisels because the bank account he gave Emi1y is suspected of terrorist connections, and since D1ck uses the same bank as Emi1y he won't be able to transfer money to the same account as Emi1y tried to do.

Besides, the Geisels are in hiding, lying low until the FBI and Homeland Security are no longer looking for them, and they're not answering emails anyway. Very Happy

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spank3r has contacted Emi1y again. He’s apologizing, but putting the blame on someone else.

Quote:
Hello Dearest,
Am really sorry for what happened . It was all the fault of the manager whom i made use of his account. I didn't know they were involved in some wrong doings with the account and right now the security if after them.
Because o this i strongly recommend that you go the bank and withdraw that money. So that you can have your money back coz am never and will never be a party to any form of crime or terrorism of any sort.
I sincerely regret the embarrassment and discomfort it might have cost you. I still love you with all my heart lol..

Hope you understand and write me back today my sweetest wine,
I love you with all my heart thats why i haven't written you for a while now coz i was totally down in spirit.

Love you

HENY

Emi1y wrote back with forgiveness. The FBI and HSD have cleared her and D1ck. They are able to hold their heads up in the community once again.

Quote:
Dearest Wine,

Oh, thank you for that email! I was so worried that the problem with the account was going to tear us apart. I was also scared that I would be arrested and lose my freedom, if not my life. Dick was also in trouble there for a little while. Thank God for our parents. They took us to their little cabin in the mountains, and we sheltered together there for a while.

Then our lawyer called and said we’d better come back and face the music because it would go worse with us if we didn’t. So we prayed together, and then we drove back to Amherst. The nicest people met us at my parents’ home and talked with us. They said the problem with the bank account was with the owner of the account, and other people they had spoken with assured them that I could not possibly be involved in anything criminal. I had to show them your emails, Henry, and that was a little embarrassing, but they looked at them quickly and didn’t write anything down from them. The woman who looked at them smiled as she handed them back, and she said, “Congratulations. You have a wonderful husband-to-be who appears to love you very much.”

Henry, we are both free of suspicion. And my clients are all very understanding. They have all come back to me, except one politician who wants to distance himself from anything dodgy-looking. I rather think it’s because his own background does not bear looking into too closely, so I figure I’m better off without him anyway.

I am so relieved, Henry, dearest. But I am also worried about your consignment of laptops. What has happened with them? I don’t know how in the world I am ever going to be able to help you, my Wine, because I don’t want to get into even the slightest bit of trouble now.

I have cried myself sick over this. Literally. I couldn’t eat for days, and my head still aches. My eyes are swollen and red. I look awful, Henry, and if you saw me you would probably run the other way. But I believe you love me, and I still love you with everything in my being.

Ever yours,
Your Wine,
Emi1y

Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sp4nker is getting impatient for his shipment of laptops. Today's email from him he asked for a phone call. I figured it was time to give him reassurance that Jane is 'real', so I gave the boi a call. Here's his lovely voice (and mine):

<a href='http://media.putfile.com/rec_2348062312416_22_Oct_2008_13_40_50'>Click here</a>

I had to chuckle when he was asking for Jane's phone number, all of a sudden I thought 'oh shit, this is getting recorded!' so I bailed out and told him I'm email it. I swear he was testing me by asking me what time it was and where I lived. I've used this character long enough that I probably know her personal details even better than my own!

SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im glad he got a call. He left me with a number too but Im not calling it of course. Laughing

Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Sp4nker's laptops/surround sound system have been packaged and sent on their way (not!!). He even has the tracking numbers. How much do you want to bet that something will go wrong along the way? Cool

Here's his last note to Jane. I can tell he really cares about her and not the 15k worth of electronics he's about to (not) get:

Quote:

Hello Honey
how are you today, hope you fine .
Actually i was expecting to hear from you about the shipment. Hope you have done something about it lol..
When should i be expecting your call. I really cant wait to hear from you on the phone.
Honey i really love you more than you even know.
Not for the laptops or any material thing. (um, right Rolling Eyes ) I love you with every bit of my heart dear.
Honey please update me on the condition of the shipment so that we can get this over with soon .
Please call me as you promised

I love you so dearly my wine

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Bishop had a nasty shock today when he went to the bank to wire the money to Spank3r. The bank was closed. It had failed, and the Feds were in the process of taking over. Of course, all funds were frozen for at least two days. Sad

Do you suppose that by the time all the delays are over that our friend will have had time to kill this one like he did the other? Very Happy

Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, whose laptops has he been chasing today? Laughing Apparently he hasn't had time to check the tracking numbers I gave him (the shipping company I'm using will tell me if he's checked Cool ) . However, it's nice to know that he's keeping busy!

Quote:
Hello love
am really over exited reading your mail today. Actually i have had a
very hectic day as well coz i have been at the port getting
information about the previous shipment of laptops which i paid my
associate for and they were all arranged and kept in custody of the
Customs for clearance.
I still know you have been doing a very great job over there for me
and i sincerely appreciate all your effot and sacrifice. I thank you a
million times for that and still hope to get more information from the
website you gave me and the tracking number.
Honey i promise you that as soon as am done with the laptops, we will
proceed with our wedding and every other necessary thing in our life.
I love you so dearly and hope to call you soon.

With all my love.

Edit: Update! This morning Sp4nker has starting tracking his shipment from Jane. He checked three times within 20 minutes. Two of the IP addresses shows Port Harcourt, Nigeria. The third one just shows 'Nigeria', in a completely different IP range than the other two. Does anyone know how to explain that?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic