SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mrs Sankoh doesn't appreciate Mr Gomer!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs. Sankoh misunderstood my instructions for a security code in the emails, so she set up a second email and emailed me the password to it.
I sent myself an email from that box telling my character to send the money to Mr G0m3r and she said I was "playing games", I sent her a copy of the email "she" sent me telling me to pay the money to G0m3r and here is her reply:

"Do not tell me about
as i do not know him.Moreover, i don't have time for joke ok."

So how do I respond to this?

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simple. Respond back to her and copy my G0mer address centralbankoflagos at gmail.com

Just state something like "I don't know what you're talking about, I'm copying him on this email." I will then proceed to tell the lad what an idiot he is, how he is a small time boi and that his mother has sex with goats. Twisted Evil

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They love the goat part.

Check out this secure ID# f553513034f5e312c01f3a4a77688c41

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the latest one:

And

And finally:

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic