SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another dirtbag targeting disabled women

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry's right. I highly doubt that pic is that of your scammer. Just some random bloke pic he found on the Web.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new to this is 50Star a good place to find targets?

Not quite sure how to get picked by a scammer - I did put up fake 360 web info...
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ivana

Welcome aboard

Your profile is best set up with minimal information, none of which is real, the information you do put in should focus on your less attractive habits, profile pictures are not necessary and I actually believe it is best not to use one.

Scammers will send their messages to many profiles and they dont have time to read them so you will often get a scripted message from them that says how much they liked your photo or they may say that your profile looks good to them, by following the above formula, you know straight up that it is a scammer and it will keep the real people away.

I dont have a profile at that site myself but from what I hear it shouldn't be too long before you hook one.

If you haven't already done so, read through the romance sticky, there is a link in my signature line, which will get you well under way and make sure you are baiting safely

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I signed up at 50star a while back and got no response at all until recently, and in a very short time I've gotten messaged by three scammers.

Remembering back to when I signed up, I think there may be more than one site under the 50star umbrella. The site I'm on (with my RL details) is specifically for persons with disabilities. That's what really burns me up about the scammers there - they know the women on the site are extra vulnerable, and they have no problem taking money that a woman might need for a medical procedure.

Because I am still hoping that a "real" man will contact me on that site, I'm backing off from baiting anyone from there. I post their details on the forum, and my friends here bait the heck out of 'em. Twisted Evil

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
jkf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When he mentioned that he was short of 15000 to finish a 2.7 million dollar project, I immediately told him that he must be joking. I said I would like to help, but I need to review terms and conditions of his contract along with Ids, the company, references, his friends in USA, his daughter’s school..blahblah. After the conversation, I started searching “Donald Vincent Condon Johnson and scams”, which leads me to your forum and many others. One lady was scammed for $5000 and posted it online.
I have not heard from him since I asked for identifications two days ago. He did send me additional pictures of the same person last week. Does anyone know where he got all these photos?
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, jkf, and welcome to Eater! Very Happy

Scammers get their pics from any number of places on the web. Some use pics from modeling sites, others go through the publicly-available albums on sites like Photobucket and Flickr and use pics that look more "candid."

I'm glad you were wary of his request for money. Fifteen thousand? How bold of him! But you were smart and asked for all kinds of stuff he wasn't prepared to give you. And then you wisely googled him, and found out what he really is. Thumbs up

Don't you wish every woman knew enough to do the same? That's part of what we are about - our sister site, www.scamwarners.com, exists to educate and warn people about all kinds of internet fraud, and we see a lot of sad stories over there. Reading those stories, and yours, gives us the extra incentive to bait the heck out of these scum.

If you want to be part of the "good fight," take a look around, read the stickies, get yourself a safe (with fake details) email address, decide if you want a mentor, and bait away! Oh, yes, and say good-bye to your free time. Mr. Green

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic