SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Help me finish of this scammer...

View next topic
View previous topic

411Eater
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

I'm in the process (or at leas trying) to show a scammer a lesson and I need your help. Smile

Here are the emails so far.

Any help you can suggest is welcome.

Scammer:

Quote:
Good Day To You Today,
My name is Mr Patrick Chan,I work with Hang Seng Bank Hong Kong.I got your contact from the online web directory and am contacting you because I have an obscured business suggestion that you can handle with me by assisting me execute the business from Hong Kong to your country.I have contacted you with a new email address that I did not register with my name because of the nature of the project I want you to handle with me.Please If interested,contact me confidentialy by this email ( [email protected] ) for more Details.

My Regards
Mr Patrick K.W Chan.

Jack.Stew(Me):

Quote:
Greeting Mr.Chan,

My name is Jack Stew, please send me more details as I am in the business market and would like to know what this is about.

Thank You.

Scammer:

Quote:
Greetings from me today!
Like I said before,I am an executive director of operations working with Hang Seng Bank Des Voeux Rd. Branch,Central Hong Kong,Honk Kong.Here' I have to explain the project I want you to handle with me in the most confidencial manner.Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client (Major Fadi Stew) who was with the Iraqi forces and also business man made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch.

Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, even during the war early last two years. Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later found out that the Major and his family had been killed during the war in bomb blast that hit their home.After further investigations it was also discovered that (Major Fadi Stew) did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit with us. And he also confided in me the last time he was in my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to late (Major Fadi Stew)so that you will be able to receive his funds. I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary documents that will back you up as the next of kin to (Major Fadi Stew).

After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favor for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall share it in the ratio of 55% for me,40% for you and 5% for any expenses we might encounter in the course of the transaction.

Again,I don't want to communicate through phone because of the confidential nature of the project and my job, If you are willing and ready to work with me simply send me an email for more details of this project.

Sincerely,
Patrick Chan.

Jack.Stew:

Quote:
Hello Mr.Chan!

Thank you for kindly replying to my email. Please send me the full details as I am in the process of signing a multi-million dollar deal and the money will surely help me and my business process paper work and many other things. If the deal is successful, we shall receive 6.5 million dollars in funds. Please keep this to yourself as it is confidential and I am putting my faith on you to help me on this and me to help you as well. I understand that you want this to be as secret as possible and I agree to that.

Please send me all the details.

-Jack Stew
President and CEO of "NO, NO... Give me more!(c)" LLC

Scammer:

Quote:
First I wish to thank you for your response.
I sincerely appreciate your interest in this transaction, however I would like to know how old you are,the type of job you do and also be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me,I cannot afford to compromise these virtues and none of your personal information will be shared with anybody whatsoever,I have my principles.

With regards to the legality,I want to inform you that I shall get an attorney to prepare the Affidavits which shall legally put you in place as next of kin, he will obtain the necessary clearances which will cover all the aspects involved in this transaction from the Hong Kong authorities including the Justice department,These I will take care of.

What I expect from you is trust and commitment, I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance, and as a banker I know that if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 12 working days.And you need not worry as you will be opening an account with a bank that uses the-same telex type with my bank for the transfer hence, there is no risk involved.

Considering the money involved,it is necessary for me to be sure of the person whom I will be entrusting this transaction,my trust is not given out lightly,I need to be convinced that you are a matured person with some integrity.I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about this transaction, as a result of which I shall be waiting for your response and assurance, you need to be someone whom I can rely upon, at least for absolute commitment.

You should know the confidential nature of this project so I will want you to take a word upon yourself to always note the confidentaility at all time. I await your response.

Sincerely,
Patrick Chan.

Jack.Stew:

Quote:
Greetings Patrick,

I fully understand your desire to learn a little more about me and what I do. First of, let me tell you that I am a man to be trusted and am committed to help you to the best of my abilities or financially if that is so. I am an entrepreneur with my own business and am 37 years old. You can trust me as I consider you a good person and a good friend already.

Now that You know who I am and that you can fully trust me on this matter, I would like to know the same about you please. Where are you from, how old are you, your type of job, and also, I'd like to see a picture of you so I can know who I am dealing with.

I await your response.

-Jack Stew.
Idea [/quote][/b]

To be continued...
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, you're working SAFE?
Send him your "picture" too, add a cute family and chit chat a bit, he has been baited before and needs some assurance before he trusts you. I don't know where you wanna take this though so the rest is a bit hard to plan.
I assume you have a "phone" and "address" ready?
Slide in your (stupid) assistant who will take care of business while you're on a test run with your new yacht to the Bahama's to finalize the $65 mill purchase of it. (add pictures if needed) This puts a nice buffer between Jack and the lad.
Sign up for a Mentor as they can assist you better and develop a game plan so you can insert little things that turn out to be very important in a later phase Twisted Evil

EDIT Read Read and read some more, search is your friend Wink

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Bill,

Yep it's pretty sage. Smile

I'll do the stupid assistant part you suggest and see what i get from him.

You seem to be good at this so please stay here. Wink lol
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm nothing, there are way better baiters out here, but I have the advantage of endless spare time at the moment Laughing
Others will have better ideas, but it's up to you to make a plan what you want to do with this friend, I'm a straight and slow baiter, I imagine what my character would do if..., you're a busy business man, so you won't have time to talk to him all the time or send answers right away, that's why your assistant will jump in there as he/she has access to your email account. Communication is a art that your assistant still has to learn, so lots of things can go wrong there Wink , but keep the personal friendship going, like you're talking to a pen pal, ask for advice on ??? rice prices? water buffalo market ?? Cuban cigars I read somewhere, anything that keeps him (a bit) busy for you, no pressure, just friends talking.
I wanna make sure you're SAFE though, please read this linky Smile and as much of the stickies you can do.

Edit: you're in an open (for the public) forum part so you might want to ask a Moderator by PM to move this behind the login, the lad seems to have some braincells and might just start to Google you.
Mentors are living here, apply for one, it's FREE Wink

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic