SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

It's not money, it's stamp duty

View next topic
View previous topic

GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This email is so pathetic I had to laugh. I complained that I had already spent a great deal of money to get my funds, so this arse answers:

Quote:
I am glad that you said you have paid so much money,anyway the fact about the matter is that you are not been asked to pay any more money but to pay for the stamp duty that is needed to enable proceed with your shipment of your funds to your stepulated address,
Finally, I advice you to proceed with the payment of the stamp duty of $650 so that we can proceed immediately with the shipment and I guarantee you that is the last money you will ever be asked to pay .

Once again congratulations once on your fund, will be waiting for you send to us the mtcn of the $650 .

Well okay, obviously this is a legitimate deal, I shall continue...

Easter Egg 2013
FabulousFiasco
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is some expensive postage. You could protest much like the American colonists did in the Stamp Act of 1765.

But seriously, what is his explanation of stamp duty? You aren't going to let him get away with this, are you?

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well yeah of course. Stamp duty, after all, doesn't come cheaply. You've got to pay for the stamp, and then it's somebody's duty to lick it and somebody else's duty to stick it. This process has to be supervised by a certified sticky-licking technician who has to report back to the bureau of saliva and adhesives. Needless to say, there's a lot of people who need to get paid in the process.

You just might, however, insist that your mugu mail this package through a different country. Those postal rates are just a little too high, and I think some of your lads' neighbouring countries have more reasonable prices. Your lad would be wise to look into the matter!
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the UK and possibly in Africa, it's a tax on transfer of land, etc. So called because the relevant documents are stamped by a hand-operated machine. See http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/so/index.htm if for details if you're interested.[/mask]

Closed lad accounts x 4
3 dead websites

is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt. Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, another fine British invention. Very Happy Stamp duty was originally a tax on certain types of documents which had no legal effect until they had a stamp affixed, although not by machine, afaik. The tax was extended to a range of other items, but scaled back considerably in the UK, and now applies mainly to transfers of land and shares. There are wiki links for stamp duty generally and for the UK specifically, and some more history in this newspaper article. I would not be surprised if current/ex Commonwealth countries in Africa had stamp duty.

GB, offer to send him a stamp and one of those little damper pads for wetting the backs of stamps, and see what he says. Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic