SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

50 Safaris!!!! Take that Slightly!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The same lad as yesterday just phoned my guesthouse 2 minutes ago, he asked if Edward was there, I told him that he had checked out at 10:00am this morning, he then asked if Edward went out last night to meet Alfred, I said yes, you went out, but I wasn't sure of the exact time as I was busy at the time, he asked if it was around 7:00pm, so I said, actually, yes, it was approximately 7:00pm - 7;30pm that you went out.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, some things have come to light... the lad phoning was actually the lad in Nigeria, not the lad waiting downstairs.

Here are a few nice emails:

From the Nigerian Soludo

Quote:
Dear Edward,

I am appalled by this whole situation. I am dumb founded by your actions and this email you sent now. I was actually the one that kept calling the guest house right from 15:35.The gentle man I presumed who is the owner of the guest house (SP is so gentle) informed me you were out. I left a message, that Alfred was going to run half and hour late. When he arrived he was waiting. I called after about another half an hour and the owner told me you were back and upstairs in your room and his wife did deliver my message that Mr.Alfred was waiting. I called Alfred and he said you were no where to bee seen .I called the guest house and the hotel owner told me you wrote on a piece of paper and sent a message for Alfred ,that he should go and stand at the statue. Mr. Alfred and his wife were at the statue and yes she is expecting, which is what I told the hotel owner to pass to you. You requested for description of colure of clothing’s Alfred was wearing. Because of your hearing difficulty. I was not able to speak with you ,even when I told the hotel owner to ask you come down stairs so that you can hear my voice. He said that you refused to come down stairs, unless Alfred was standing by the statue alone. I called that guest house for more than 11 times today. The hotel owner said to me that you categorically stated that you would never venture to come out of the building unless he stood by the statue, up till when you were inform that Alfred’s wife was walking towards the hotel and you should come down and meet her, you bluntly refused.

The last time I called the guest house and spoke with the hotel owner was exactly 18:58, which you still adamantly refused to come down stairs. How then could you have met Mr Alfred and wife, and still sent me this mail by 7:00pm? How Mr Edward. How? I am devastated by this blunt lie you have written here. It’s only beginning to occur to me, that the first transaction was probably a lie. You mean you look at a man of my calibre and you lie to me in my face?
Ok, if you claim that you were up- close and personal with Mr. Alfred when you met him and wife, send me clear pictures of him and his wife immediately.

I don’t know what to say to you at the moment, but for now Mr Alfred would leaving the UK by Tuesday evening.
I need to hear from you ASAP.

Charles Soludo (Prof)

From Al Ego (yes, that is the lad's chosen name)

Quote:
Dear Edward,

I thank you very much for how you treated me and my wife for not showing up as planned yesterday, I was so much disappointed because my boss held you in great esteem and at the end of the day you treated me like a fool, coming all the way from Africa and down to st leonards, stayed there for 3hrs without seeing you, well, you alone know why you acted like that but I will tell you one thing, that does not show any character of a honourable man.

I do not have much to say than to say we are all disppointed.

Alfred.

From the Nigerian Soludo

Quote:
I am still waiting to hear from you Nr. Edward.
I just rang the guest house and was informed you just checked out round about 10am.
Get in touch ASAP.

Charles.

From Al Ego

Quote:
Dear Edward, below is the email I got from my boss saying you met me,

I just met with Alfred and his wife. I see that she is expecting. After a small communication error, everything was able to take place as scheduled.

I was sure this time, to take a good look at them and get a good description of the gentleman.

Edward, from what you wrote above, I dont know what your intentions are, but you have failed because now I know you are a blantant lair, my wife did not come with me, so, you see, I got you here, I came alone and if you say you met me, what was I putting on? I have been with my boss for almost 4years and he knows me more than you do, so, tell him a different story, I just told my boss for you to say something like this, then you a criminal.

Alfred.

To which I reply:

Quote:
I am absolutely certain that I met with your wife. How can you say that when I have a picture of her? Shall you ask me to send the picture? I even got a picture of you, but it did not turn out. Do you want me to prove that I was there? I can send a pic of your pregnant wife.

Absolutely, I waited until I could see his wife at the statue. I had already waited at the statue for a half hour without him showing up. I didn't want to go down there with £30k and be disappointed again.

So, do you want me to send pictures of your wife? I can provide them.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's fitting that you have a globe for an icon -- it most closely resembles your body.

Nicely done. Thumbs up

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your words hurt me Razor.

Quote:
ok, that will be great, send me the picture of my wife as you say you only met with her, where was I when both of you met? I will be waiting for the picture as my wife was in London as at the time you are talking about, she never left the hotel all through yesterday, so, I wonder. Rolling Eyes

Again, so, you are confirming you gave my wife the £30,000.00?

Alfred.

Quote:
SUBJECT: Insensitive

Edward,

Instead of you to respond to my mail,you are responding Alfred's mail.So fa from your response to Alfred,it can only be clear that you are not a straight forward man.You lied to me. you couldnt even reply the two mails i sent you,rather you replied Alfred.

You wrote me you met Alfred and gave him the money,but you cant even admit it,rather you are stating that you have a picture of his wife.why dont you have their both pic.
send the picture .I want to see it now.Why dont you have Alfreds picture as well.

You are a lier,a big one Crying or Very sad and you think you a smart.So now,we all know you never met with Alfred and never transacted with him.And I can bet you do not have any hearing problems.and all your stories are full of lies. Your are actions are very ridiculus.Im very disappointed in you.You are not a man,capable of handling a major transactions.
Alfred would returning back to Nigeria this evening.

Charles.

This one just in...

Quote:
Hi Edward, you think you are smart but unfortunately for you, Charles knows my wife and she is not pregnant, I was there and saw a pregnant woman, so, when I called your hotel and told them to tell you she was there and she is pregnant, sorry, you lost out, you told charles you met me and my wife, you have to go learn to be a good lair, try another one, you had pictures of a wrong person, sorry once more, now my boss will know you are a real criminal.

Alfred.

Scammer is trying to pretend like he is smarter than us.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more gold from some pissed off scammers.

Quote:
Edward,

First,you told me that you met and transacted with Alfred and his wife and everything went well.
Secondly,you told Alfred that you met and transacted with his wife alone.
Again,you mentioned in one of your emails to me that you waited by the statue for Alfred and you never had the money with you.
I have also noticed that since today,you dont copy emails I send to you to Alfred,but you copy his emails to me. Alfred is a good man at least is very reliable.And you cant bring us into disrepute.
Now we know that the world is a stage,and you are the criminal,one more thing...I dont know the woman in the picture.But I know you are crap.
Charles.

I was kind enough to spoof an email from Alfred to me. Except, it was accidentally sent to Charles. Oh well. That should look really suspect, shouldn't it?

Goat

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the 50th. Awesome. Thumbs up

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo:

Can you recommend a good vacation spot?

Nice job on number 50!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recommend Abeche. The conditions there are pretty hash though.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic