SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Church of P.0.0.F.S. Formed ($35m CBN bait - Ongoing)

View next topic
View previous topic

woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me in blue, scammer in red, my comments in black. Enjoy!

date Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 11:45 PM
subject IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.CONTRACT:MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009

FROM THE DESK OF DR TUND3 L3M0
THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK (CBN)
HEAD OFFICE ABUJA NIGERIA
DIRECT PHONE LINE: +234-1-7222967
E-Mail: [email protected]

ATTENTION:

IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.CONTRACT:MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009

We apologies, for the delay of your payment and all the inconveniences and
inflict that we might have indulge you through. However, we were having some
minor problems with our payment system, which is inexplicable, and have held us
stranded and indolent, not having the aspiration to devote our 100% assiduity in
accrediting foreign contract Payments. We apologies once again.

From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with the federal
government of Nigeria, your name and Company was discovered as next on the list
of the Outstanding contractors who have not yet received their payments.

I wish to inform you now that the square peg is now in square whole and can be
voguish for that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as
soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from my record in my file
your outstanding contract payment is US$35.700,000.00 (thirty-five million seven
hundred thousand United
States dollars).

we noticed that your designated bank account cordinates to be as follows and we
want you to reconfirm this information first before remittance. The bank account
is as follows:

UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND, UBS, SA
16, PALACE DUMANOIR
ACC. # 240-384-287-601
ABA#101200329.

Kindly re-confirm to me if this is inline with what you have in your record and
also re-confirm the informations below to enable this office proceed and
finalize your fund remittance without further delays.

1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) Company name, position and address.
4) Profession, age and marital status.
5) Are you a property owner
6) A scanned copy of Working I.d/Int'l passport.

As soon as this information is received, your payment will be made to you in a
certified bank draft or wired to your nominated bank account directly from
Central Bank Nigeria.

you can also call me on my direct number {+234-1-4521381} as soon as you receive
this letter for further discussion, get back to me on this E-mail address:
[email protected] Thanks for your good understanding, hope to have your
response shortly.

YOURS SINCERELY,

BEST REGARDS,

DR TUND3 L3M0
THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
DIRECT LINE: +234-1-7222967

date Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 10:59 AM
subject Re:IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.CONTRACT:MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009

Thank you for contacting me. I'd like to proceed with this transaction. He is my information:

Name: Dr. Bern4rdus M4c M.D.
Phone/fax: 206-350-0822
Company Name/position: Ignatio M. Baeding University/professor
Profession/age/marital status: professor/60/widowed
Property owner: no (the university houses me as part of my benefits package)
Copy of passport: see attached file

Get back to me promptly. I'd like to resolve this issue. Thank you.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And I attach a .dll file that's renamed passport.jpg.

date Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 4:43 PM
subject VERIFICATION IN PROGRESS
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

hide details Aug 24

Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CGX/NNPC/021/06
From The Desk of:Dr Tund3 L3m0
Deputy Governor.
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Tel: +234-1-7222967

Attention:

VERIFICATION IN PROGRESS

This is to acknowledge receipt of your data and to inform you that the verification department will commence verification of your particulars. You are advise to furnsih us your bank information,Because this is the new office set-up by the World Bank and Central Bank of Nigeria in collaborated with Federal Government of Nigeria,Once you furnish this humble office you bank information we will be sending you all the approval document from the Senate President that shows you are the real benefiaciary that to be paid.

Optional:

1, BANK TO BANK TRANSFER (24 HOURS )Peter Ge0rge G0rd0n.

2. BANK DRAFT DELIVER TO YOUR ADDRESS (72 HOURS DELIVERY)

3. ATM CARD PAYMENT (48 HOURS)

Furthermore, you are advise to act fast so that your payment can be transfer before the year ended.

Your urgent attention to this mail will be highly to your advantage.

Yours Faithfully.

Dr Tund3 L3m0
Deputy Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
Direct Line: +234-1-7222967

date Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 4:49 PM
subject Re: VERIFICATION IN PROGRESS

I would like option 2, send me a bank draft to my address. Thank you.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c M.D.

date Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 4:52 PM
subject CONTACT THE PAYMENT PROCESSING UNITS

From The Desk of:Dr Tund3 L3m0
Deputy Governor.
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Tel: +234-1-722967

Attention: Mary
<<<<<<WTF is that!?!

VERIFICATION IN PROGRESS

You are hereby advice to the CENTREAL PAYMENT PROCESSING UNITS with on the below:

Name: D3sm0nd R4y
Position: Payment Processing Manager
Email: [email protected]

You are to contact them with immediately effect for the final releasement of your fund to you.

As a matter of fact this humble office was set-up by the Federal government of Nigeria and World Bank Delegate and i was appointed here to make sure that all foreign and local debt was paid to the rightful owner.

Furthermore, you are advise to act fast so that your payment can be transfer fast.

Dr Tund3 L3m0
Deputy Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
Direct Line / Office Line : +234-1-722967

date Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 4:55 PM
subject Contact About Funds

I was asked to contact you about my funds by a Dr. Tund3 L3m0.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

date Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 7:40 PM
subject Re: Contact About Funds
This Email is intended for the named recipient only and may contain privileged and Confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately. Please do not disclose the contents to anyone or copy it to outside parties. Thank you.

PAYMENT PROCESSING UNITS
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

Attention: Bern4rdus

We need to read back from you....

NOTICE: YOU ARE NOT TO REPLY TO ANY OTHER E-MAIL DIFFERENT FROM THESE.

Yours Faithfully
Mr.D3sm0nd R4y
(Director International Remittance Department )
+234=80858098094
(CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA)

date Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 11:16 PM

Mr. R4y,

I do not understand your last mail. What was the meaning of it? How do I claim my money?

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

date Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 11:30 PM
This Email is intended for the named recipient only and may contain privileged and Confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately. Please do not disclose the contents to anyone or copy it to outside parties. Thank you.

PAYMENT PROCESSING UNITS
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

I will like you to understand that I was in the meeting with the board of the directors of this bank concerning your transfer of US$35.700,000.00. And we finalized that your transfer will take place into your nominated bank account.

You are advice with immediately effect to fill in the form attached, immediately this is done, the final transfer of your fund will commenced.

Yours Faithfully
Mr.D3sm0nd R4y
+234=80858098094

And he attaches a form to fill out.

date Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 11:37 PM

Mr. R4y,

Attached is the form you sent filled out. How do I get my $35,700,000.00? Should I fly out to Nigeria and pick it up?

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And I attach a .dll file renamed the same thing his form was named. Wink

date Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 12:04 AM

PAYMENT PROCESSING UNITS
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

You sent us a blank page,Kindly write that out if you are unable to scan back to our department.

Yours Faithfully
Mr.D3sm0nd R4y
+234=80858098094

Couldn't see it, aye? Smile No problem, I'll attach it again.

date Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 12:20 AM

That's strange. Everything looks good on this end. I can see the scan I made of the filled out form. I'll try attaching again.

So when do I go to Nigeria to pick up my money?

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

date Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 9:16 AM

PAYMENT PROCESSING UNITS
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

Attention: M4c.

We have goten the information and we will process with the info you have given and get back to you immediately the funds get transfered to you nominated bank account.

Yours Faithfully
Mr.D3sm0nd R4y
(Director International Remittance Department
+234-8085808094

Got my info, aye? That's strange, because I never filled out any. Wink

date Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 10:28 PM

I am waiting.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

date Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 7:26 AM
subject FINAL TRANSFER OF YOUR OVER DUE PAYMENT..

PAYMENT PROCESSING UNITS
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

Following the submission of your bank account information that you submitted to our office, including your contact informations. I will like you to understand that I was in the meeting with the board of the directors of this bank some moment ago concerning your transfer of US$35.700,000.00. And we finalized that your transfer will take place into your nominated bank account.

Also be informed that your transfer has been programmed in our Central Computer to take place into your nominated bank account but withheld pending the confirmation of your Telex Marginal Differentiated charge to enable us change our local currency (NAIRA) here in Nigeria into United State Dollars so that you as the beneficiary will confirm your fund in your account in Dollars and a comprehensive details of your account, your approval payment slip will be send to your email as email attachment.

So you are hereby adviced with immediate effect to go ahead and make the payment of US$3,650 (Three Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty United State Dollars) with our accountant name through means of Western Union Money Transfer:

Follow our payment instructions below

RECEIVER'S NAME: KAZ33M TAJUD33N
RECEIVER'S ADDRESS: 11 SAMU3L STR33T,
CITY: VICTORIA ISLAND
STATE: LAGOS

TEXT QUESTION TO USE: PURPOSE OF IT
TEXT ANSWER TO USE: CURRENCY CONVERTING
Amount: USD$3,650

After Sending the Money you are to get back to use with the evidence of money sent as below:

Evidence of payment to send:

SENDER'S NAME:
SENDER'S ADDRESS:
CONTROL NUMBER(MTCN)
AMOUNT SENT:

The final transfer of your fund will commence on the receipt of the evidence of payment. As soon as we receive the payment, your transfer will take place immediately and a copy of your APPROVAL SLIP of your transfer will be sent to you within 24hours for you to go and confirm your fund in your bank. You did not need to panic because your transfer is 100%risk free and also this is the only payment you have to make to our department.

REPLY WITHIN 24HOURS IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKE IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS IN THE PAYMENT SCHEDLE.. OR RECONFIRM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER AND ROUNTING AND ACCOUNT NAME IN YOUR NEXT REPLY TO AVOID WRONG PAYMENT.

NOTICE:YOU ARE NOT TO REPLY TO ANY OTHER E-MAIL DIFFERENT FROM THESE FOR SECURITY PURPOSE.

Yours Faithfully
Mr.D3sm0nd R4y
+234-8085808094

Ah, the meat of the scam. Let's see what I have up my sleeve...

date Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 4:08 PM
subject Re: FINAL TRANSFER OF YOUR OVER DUE PAYMENT..
mailed-by gmail.com

Mr. R4y,

Greetings again! God knows I would love to help you out, but I do have a few things to inform you about before we proceed.

I understand that I need to send you $3,650.00 so you may release the funds to me but there is something you must know.

I am the spiritual and financial director of Our Lady of P3rp3tual Off3rings Ov3r Final Salvati0n Church. It is our church's policy to only do business with other church members. So I would not be able to release any funds from our church's coffers unless you were to become a member of our church.

If you are able to do this, please let me know. Peace be with you, brother. Have a blessed day.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

date Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 4:54 AM

PAYMENT PROCESSING UNITS
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

The funds requested from you is for the Telex Marginal Differentiated charge that will enable us to convert the funds from our local currency (NAIRA)into United State Dollars,Once we confirm the payment back from you the converting will take commence immediately and the funds will be transfer to you bank accout as well and a confirmation will be send to you just to confirm with your bank,Not that we request the funds from you before we can release the funds,The state and federal government of these country have given the approval for the releasement of your funds,As a man of God as well i will like to be member of your church if only you permited me,Beside you need to know that you are the only delay we are having now okay.

We wait your response pending the time you get back to us with the converting payment..

NOTICE:YOU ARE NOT TO REPLY TO ANY OTHER E-MAIL DIFFERENT FROM THESE FOR SECURITY PURPOSE.

Yours Faithfully
Mr.D3sm0nd R4y
+234-8085808094

date Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 1:26 PM

Brother R4y,

Thank you for your interest in joining our church! Attached is the application form you must fill out and return to me. You can either email it to me or fax it to 2o6-2o3-o64o. After we approve your application and you are a member of our church, we may then begin our transaction.

Thank you, and have a blessed day!

--Brother Bern4rdus M4c

And here is what I attached as an application:

Our Lady of P3rp3tual Off3rings Ov3r Final Salvation Church

Dear potential congregant:

We at Our Lady of P3rp3tual Off3rings Ov3r Final Salvation Church (P.0.0.F.S.) welcome you with open arms and hearts.
To become a full member of our church, we ask that you fill out the application form and email it or fax it to our head office.
The application follows this introduction letter.

Thank you for your interest in our church. Have a blessed day!

1. Please tell us how you learned about our church. ______________________________________________
4. Tell us about your views on Satan.
5. Describe the first time you felt an interest in the church P.0.0.F.S.
6. How many times a day do you get on your knees and pray to the Lord? _____________________________
7. How many times a day would you get on your knees for P.0.0.F.S.? ______________________________
8. Have you ever been associated P.0.0.F.S. before? (If yes, please explain)
be interested in forming a satellite church mission in your home area? ______________
10. If yes, would you be willing to spend our allotted foreign mission funds ($125,000.00) judiciously so that P.0.0.F.S. would see the maximum spiritual return for our mission money given to you?
11. How would you spend our mission funds, if you are interested in establishing a foreign mission church?
12. Would you hold true the ideals of P.0.0.F.S. worldwide and adhere to their policies?
13. Are you married or do you have children?
14. If yes, would you teach them the ways of P.0.0.F.S.?
15. Do you see yourself worthy of being a representative of P.0.0.F.S.? If so, how?
16. Would you be willing to become baptized in the tradition of P.0.0.F.S.?
17. Do you own a white robe?
18. If no, would you be willing to purchase one or make one to wear for P.0.0.F.S. ceremonies?
19. If you are interested in our foreign mission program, do you have any potential building sites to establish a church in your area? If yes, describe. photograph so that we may post it in our church hall so our congregation can see our newest members?
Thank you for your application. Somebody will get back to you shortly with our decision. Have a blessed day!

Let's see if he takes the bait from here!

deleted lines to avoid horizontal scrolling (forum blow-out) -luckey

So please send the money via Money Gram, as there is too much stress involved with the Western union. - Vand3n MacAlist3r, P3PSI C0LA<br>I tried so many times to get the mtcn but its taking time and almost made me go psycho. Pls i don't intend trying to do such thing again, never. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I have informed Mr Richard to hire another Lawyer, who would be patient to work in your mystic word. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I dont want to work with you the way you have requested to work with me, i am begin to get skeptic about you, the lawyer adviced you are a scam and a secret agent, that is on a mission. - R1chard Spr4gg<br>Netherlands X1 Spain X1 United States X1 Australia X1 Closed lad accounts
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

good luck with him joining the church. Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

date Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 4:52 PM

PAYMENT PROCESSING UNITS
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

I have goten what you attached to me,But i can't do that on here because thats now what am ask to do here and there is a monitoring department that do monitors all activities perform on where and i dont want you loose my job okay,I can do that for you after the transfer has been made okay,So sorry for that.Get back to our department with the telex payment information so that we can do what we are ask to do,We can't afford to waste both our time on here okay..

We wait your response pending the time you get back to us with the converting payment..

Yours Faithfully
Mr.D3sm0nd R4y
+234-8085808094

Come on D3sm0nd, work with me here! Can't you see my hands are tied. Wink

date Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 10:20 PM

I'm sorry you feel this way, but I can only deal financially with other church members. If you do not wish to be a member of our church, then we do not have any business together. Tell me how you would like to proceed.

date Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 4:30 AM

PAYMENT PROCESSING UNITS
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

Attention: Bernardus

I should be the one to asked you that how do you want to proceed now,Because your funds is already with the Bond Security Department for security purpose but not yet converted,And we can't make the transfer with our local currency to your country over there.Get back to us on how you wish to proceed.

Yours Faithfully
Mr.D3sm0nd R4y
+234-8085808094

date Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 8:34 AM

Brother R4y,

I have told you twice now how we have to proceed. I can NOT do business with a non-church member. Period. God knows I want to help people, but our church funds are set up in such a way that this is the only way I have access to them. You see, the funds are for official church business only. The only way I can withdraw any funds personally is to make payment to another church member. That is why I sent you the application form.

If you want to do business with me, it is necessary to fill out the application form. After you fill out the application, I will personally review it and recommend you as our newest member. But I can do nothing without your application. So please fill it out and get back to me. Thank you, and have a blessed day.

Brother Bern4rdus M4c

I hope he picks up on this. The Church of P.0.0.F.S. really needs their first member!

So please send the money via Money Gram, as there is too much stress involved with the Western union. - Vand3n MacAlist3r, P3PSI C0LA<br>I tried so many times to get the mtcn but its taking time and almost made me go psycho. Pls i don't intend trying to do such thing again, never. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I have informed Mr Richard to hire another Lawyer, who would be patient to work in your mystic word. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I dont want to work with you the way you have requested to work with me, i am begin to get skeptic about you, the lawyer adviced you are a scam and a secret agent, that is on a mission. - R1chard Spr4gg<br>Netherlands X1 Spain X1 United States X1 Australia X1 Closed lad accounts
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
there is a monitoring department that do monitors all activities perform on where and i dont want you loose my job okay

If his place of business is watching his activities (for joining a church?), suggest he go to an internet cafe. Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic