SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait - before I knew what baiting was!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Edrondol
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I know I'm new here and I am not ready for a full bait, but I thought you guys would get a kick out of this. At work we use Yahoo IM. Because of fantasy football, I allow anyone to send me IMs. Every once in a while I will get a lad. I always screw with these guys. My greatest joy is when I can get them to go off of script. This guy only slips a few times.

So without further ado...the IM I call "Hot Man Love".

IM wrote:
edrondol: Hello.

lad: how are you doing??

lad: am Mr Bill

lad: you??

edrondol: I'm fine. Nearly done with work, so WHOO HOO!

lad: am Mr Bill scott from swiss but work in the bank in west africa

lad: in the fidelity bank

lad: married with 3kids

lad: you??

edrondol: Cool. I'm married with 2 kids.

lad: were are you from??

edrondol: [City] , [State].

lad: so what do you do 4 living??

edrondol: Middle of the United States. Very exciting place.

edrondol: I work in telecommunications

lad: really nice meet you?/

edrondol: Nice to meet you, too.

lad: so can we really know each other vewry well

edrondol: ?? Please explain.

lad: i really need your assistance so we can really invest with this business transaction worth $6.5m dollars??

lad: can you handle it for me there

lad: i have all the proof??

lad: with the certificate of deposit

lad: of the late depositor

edrondol: You mean...Damn it! I thought you were going to proposition me sexually. And this is just about money? I have plenty of that already.

edrondol: But when I thought you really want to get to know me we were going somewhere.

lad: why i really want your assistace is bacause of the courrut nigeria goverment

lad: if we dont claim the fund fast

lad: the goverment will size the fund which i have all the PROOF?

lad: all i want from you is your trust person

lad: and you will promise me that you will never let me down

lad: as soon as the fund get into your bank account??

edrondol: But I don't need money. I have enough money without having to go through the trouble of a transaction through a foreign national financial institution. What I thought we were going to do was talk about hot man love.

lad: i really understand you

edrondol: You are into hot man love?

lad: but this is a golden opportunity for both of us to know each other better

lad: as soon as the fund get into your bank account

lad: I need your assistance to stand as a beneficiary to the sum of $6.5,millions united state dollars lying down unclaimed in our bank, what really happened is that during the course of our auditing last week,

edrondol: You keep talking about money. $6.5 million is nothing to me. I have that much with me right now. What I don't have is you.

lad: I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the bank in the year 1998 and since 1999 nobody has operated on this account again,after going through some old files in the records I discovered that the owner of the account died without a [Heir/WILL] hence the money is floating and if I do not remmit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing.

edrondol: My wife is fine with it as long as you are clean.

edrondol: Are you clean? I am disease free.

lad: i also

lad: let talk on how to claim this fund

lad: The owner of this account Mr. Toni Choate an American and great industrialist and a resident of Visalia California, who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed, including his wife and only daughter leaving nobody to claim the money.

edrondol: Toni died? When the hell was this? We were supposed to go golfing in Hawaii next month!

edrondol: What about his wife, Giselle? Was she on the flight, too?

lad: Ever since his death the money has been lying unclaimed. Now i need your co operation to claim this money because only someone from foreign country can stand as the beneficiary.And the Banking law stipulates that any money lying unclaimed for six years will be transfered to federal government suspent account with central bank of Nigeria.

lad: his hole family were involve

lad: Please i need your assistance to achieve this great chance because i do not wish this money transfered to Central bank of Nigeria because it will be shared among the top directors .

edrondol: Holy shit! I have to call his son, Todd! You may want to get a hold of him as he is the heir to the estate if this is true. Please don't solicit the funds to anyone else until I can contact them.

edrondol: Can I have your phone number? I have his lawyers on the phone now & they want to talk to you.

lad: No other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it,the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that the account is a secret account between the late owner of the man and the wife and only daughter. The total amount involve is $6.5,million United States Dollars only and I wish to transfer this money into a safe foreigners account abroad.

lad: But I don't know any foreigner, I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approved to a local person here,but to a foreigner who has adequate information about the account and the late owner which i shall give to you upon

lad: your positive respond .I am revealing this to you with believe in God that you will never let me down in this business, you are the first and the only person that I am contacting for this business I need your strong assurance that you will never let me down, and I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect

edrondol: I wonder why he didn't put Todd on his account. His lawyer, I. B. A. Shyster, says that Todd should have full rights to these funds.

edrondol: I do not believe in God. I have been excommunicated from the Holy Catholic Church for unlawful carnal knowledge with one of their Bishops.

edrondol: He cast me aside like a used condom and never spoke with me again before he killed himself.

lad: you from any breach of the law, and after the transfer i will destroy all documents of transaction immediately we receive this money leaving no trace to any place.

lad: I assure you that i will use my position and influence to obtain all legal approvals for onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance from the relevant ministries and foreign exchange departments

edrondol: But it's unlawful to give this to anyone but Todd. Give me your number and he'll call you to help get this done.

lad: who is todd??

edrondol: Toni Choate's son.

edrondol: Quit buzzing me. It's annoying and I'm a man who is too powerful to be annoyed with someone suffering the consequences.

edrondol: Now are we having hot man love or not?

lad: all his family are involve in this accident

lad: so i will like you to be honest with me

edrondol: Nope. You are apparently unaware that he had a son. I knew Toni.

lad: so we can share this money togethere

lad: At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 45% of the total amountand 45% will be for me and 10% will be set for any cost that may come up during the transfer processing.

lad: Please i want you to be honest with me because this money is a golden oppurtunity to me and i do not want to loose it. For the business to be effected i will need the following information from you :

edrondol: Are you questioning my honesty? You have the gall to question me? Do you have any idea who you are dealing with? Banker or not I can send men to your house!

edrondol: I have told you I am not interested in taking Todd's money away from him. And if you buzz me one more time this is over and I will do an IP trace to track you down. I told you I work in telecommunications. I can do this. Now stop playing the fool and give me hot man love.

lad: 1.Your full name: 2.Your full residential address: 3.Your direct telephone number: 4.Your date of birth and occupation:

lad: With all these informations i will sucessfully inputs your name in the necessary files and also insert your information into the bank central computer as the next of kin to the late depositor and the sole beneficiary of the unclaimed fund after the demise of the depositor.

lad: Note that i need to insert your name into the bank central computer and a file will be opened in your name, so with these information i will definitely commence with the processing of the fund in your name,so that when you are contcating the bank your name will appear in the bank central computer as the next of kin to the late depositor.

edrondol: I...DO...NOT...WANT...TO..STEAL...TODD'S..MONEY!!

edrondol: You are getting none of my information. You are dishonest and evil in God's eyes. May your mother lie with a goat.

lad: I want you to know that this transaction is 100%risk free because all necessary documents to prove u as the beneficiary will be processed with your name.I want you to handle this business offer with utmost confidentiality and keep it as top secret because my Bank must not know that i gave you this information.

lad: this is 100%real and risk free

edrondol: Bill, you do not listen very well. Since you are not being honest with me, I am leaving. Good day, sir.
Edrondol
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the DP, but I wanted to add a couple of things. First, there are a few things that I know now I should not have done. When I put [city], [state] I had actually put in where I live, which is a no-no.

I'm wondering what I could have done better or anything else I did wrong.

I also wish I'd have had a way to track down IP addresses & stuff.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, we can help you, to help yourself, read lots and get a mentor.
you got flair, you could be a good one.
Start reading the stickies on the subject that interest you is a good start. Scroll over the eater Uni and see what you like there and read it. if you still like it, drop a note for a mentor here linky and read this as background info, linky something to read while you're waiting for your mentor Smile
The whole trick is to find that kind of scam that interest you and makes you laugh, so you can specialize in it. It will take awhile, but all end up with unhappy lads in the end Twisted Evil
Nice of you to drop by, now check if you wanna stay a bit and get a few enemies Laughing
Have fun, bait SAFE

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As bill2 suggested, do a scam that will make you laugh. My 1st bait (and only) I wanted to incorporate ALL the names of the Beatles songs. Don't necro this thread (don't reply - the mods here will get excited). http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=73300&highlight=beatlesbait

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing That was very entertaining.

Quote:
Toni died? When the hell was this? We were supposed to go golfing in Hawaii next month!

That made me laugh.

I think that rather than insisting that you know his son and calling him out on his lie, you could have given him fake info (assuming you'd do this next time with an account that isn't your real work account) and keep pretending you really want in on the deal.

Read up here and you'll get more ideas, and find tons of tools. I look forward to reading your baits. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An excellent first bait, Edrondol Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic