SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Split from Radio show thread: Ethics of the Chad Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DirtMcGirt
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bombardier wrote:

If they did or didn't so what? the lad is responsible for his own actions therefore he would be responsible if he happened to get slotted in the process.

Couldn't the scammer use the same form of logic for their victims? Aren't the victims responsible for their own actions? The scammer's aren't putting guns to their heads, and making them write checks.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DirtMcGirt wrote:
But when I have avenged a love one, I was not such a fool as to confuse vengeance with justice.

Maybe you need to go and look up the dictionary definition of "Vengeance".

Quote:
infliction of injury, harm, humiliation, or the like, on a person by another who has been harmed by that person

That sure as hell looks like handing out a form of justice to me.

As for trying to get the lads killed? That has nothing to do with the statement you made nor with my reply.

If you want to discuss the "Getting them killed" aspect then come out and say it. Don't hide behind wordplay and suddenly drag it up when you think you can gain a point. It's boring and not very clever.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DirtMcGirt wrote:
bombardier wrote:

If they did or didn't so what? the lad is responsible for his own actions therefore he would be responsible if he happened to get slotted in the process.

Couldn't the scammer use the same form of logic for their victims? Aren't the victims responsible for their own actions? The scammer's aren't putting guns to their heads, and making them write checks.

The victims are responsible. They pay the costs, you know. They are VICTIMS. They may suffer till the end of their life.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
DirtMcGirt
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:

Did you see Lotta's or ScamPatroller's posts with links to the victim's stories?

Here's another one: http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=860

Okay, those guys are obviously violent criminals. However, I feel no sympathy for that victim what so ever. I think that person was incredibly foolish and stupid to have fallen for that scam, and to have flown to south africa. It was either greed, stupidity, or a combination of both, that got him to fly to SA in search of that pot of gold. Just as I think Adamu was a fool to travel to spitting distance from Darfur, I think this guy was a fool to go to travel to SA just because he got an email from a stranger.
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ref: The block feature.

Can we please have one because this is doing my F%$king head in. Evil or Very Mad

pony pony Mortar x18
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DirtMcGirt wrote:

The scammer's aren't putting guns to their heads, and making them write checks.

You're really out of your depth and displaying your ignorance again.
Some of the things the scammers do to their victims to get them to pay are far, far worse than having a gun put to their heads.
But hell, they even do that as well. Go and take a look at the Hitman scams. You really need educating before you put your foot in your mouth again.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems like it all breaks down to the question if enjoying other people's suffering can, considering the circumstances, be "morally justifiable" or not.

And to the question if enjoying to see scammers suffer makes you a "sadist", an opinion which some of the baiters here gladly share while others don't.

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
DirtMcGirt
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
Go and take a look at the Hitman scams.

A friend of mine actually got one of the hit man scam emails about a year ago. We both just laughed about it, because it was obviously absurd.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ To you maybe.
But what about to the little old lady living on her own?

bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beat me there mate

pony pony Mortar x18
DirtMcGirt
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
^^ To you maybe.

so being a little old lady robs you of your common sense?
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Difference? The scammers do not use the same logic. The victims are fooled by criminals. The scammers ARE putting guns to their heads, and pulling the trigger.

You have done no suggested reading by the members here, so go away.

My opinion of you stands. You are a sadistic, callous, asshole troll.

Jojo, loved the scene, very pretty. Very Happy and the soups look good, too.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You really are a moron arn't you.

Edit: Not you SH, him above you

pony pony Mortar x18
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DirtMcGirt wrote:

We can't all reach the lofty heights of intellectualism that you have, Sigmund.

You don't show a lack of empathy for the victims. You show a disdain. Big difference.
Maybe you need to revise the emotional side of your argument.

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jojo

I think you breached the zero tolerance rule on religious discussion by posting that nativity scene picture. You really should know better. Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ah, so the note in arabic was altruistic and benevolent. I understand now, thanks for clearing that up.

You should have seen the one in French.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bombadier - I know you weren't talking about me.
only one moron in this thread, now.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
music man
Baiting Guru

Where's a Mod when you need one? This thread is going nowhere. We already have an ethics thread etc and nothing that is said here will make one scintilla of a difference to Dirt, Jade and the rest of the "moral mazers". They have obviously wandered into the wrong forum.

Can i hear the sound of keys and a lock? Can i be the first to say IBTL?

Of course i might be wrong. In which case this thread should be on about page 25 when i get up for my brekky.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Edrondol
** SUSPENDED **

DirtMcGirt wrote:
Slightlyoutofit wrote:
^^ To you maybe.

No, but being lonely and isolated sometimes does. Plus, scammers know that the elderly are more prone to this sort of thing because (1) some of them are in declining mental health and (2) they are not from an age where people did stuff like this on such a large scale.

Remember that the elderly are largely internet novices who don't know the difference between spam and a legitimate email. Add in the fact that they have no clue what a spam filter is and you have a recipe for financial disaster.

You have raised some valid points, but your admitted lack of empathy has made you sort of a pariah on this board. Kinda like going into a biker bar and arguing that Harleys are pieces of crap. At least here you'll keep your teeth and only be answered in (mostly) educated discourse, but in either event it seems that you are guilty of not knowing your audience.

Or you're a troll.

Either way, nobody is going to take you seriously and your continued arguing is like my trying to get my wife to dress up in a schoolgirl uniform and call me "Professor" - an exercise in futility.

Oh, and IBL. Wink
DirtMcGirt
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
The victims are fooled by criminals. The scammers ARE putting guns to their heads, and pulling the trigger.

My opinion of you stands. You are a sadistic, callous, asshole troll.

No, no they really are not. The victims 100 percent have the choice to send checks, or to fly to south africa, or any other thing that they do. There are many reasons that they might chose to believe the scammers, to chose to cut a check, or buy a plain ticket, but it is still a choice, it is not armed robbery.

And your opinion is pretty spot on, really. I am a sadistic, callous asshole.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Okay, those guys are obviously violent criminals. However, I feel no sympathy for that victim what so ever.

I didn't ask you if you felt any sympathy. You already indicated that you didn't have that capacity. My point was that you said that scammer's targeted physical property, not people. They DO hurt people and not just take their money.

I'm glad that you and your friends can recognize a scam email. Please do help others you know who may not have this knowledge, so that we can prevent more victims.

Many victims are not necessarily in the United States or the UK and wouldn't recognize the same red flags as you.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually mate it's... IBTL Wink But another great post

pony pony Mortar x18
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DirtMcGirt wrote:
I am a sadistic, callous asshole.

How did you get a callous? Shocked

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
DirtMcGirt
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edrondol wrote:

You have raised some valid points, but your admitted lack of empathy has made you sort of a pariah on this board. but in either event it seems that you are guilty of not knowing your audience.

Or you're a troll.

I'm probably just a troll. I just found the TAL broadcast to be interesting, and wanted to explore some of what I thought was interesting about it with the baiters. I find this sort of discussion to be interesting, some people find it anger inducing and distressing. Each to their own. I really don't care about how my audience views me, gaining acceptance from strangers isn't a high priority for me.

Quote:

trying to get my wife to dress up in a schoolgirl uniform and call me "Professor" - an exercise in futility.

:

Silly rabbit, that's what prostitutes are for.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And your opinion is pretty spot on, really. I am a sadistic, callous asshole.

You forgot to add the "troll" part.
Mods? Remove the troll, please.

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic