SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 Split from Radio show thread: Ethics of the Chad Bait

View next topic
View previous topic
 
Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru


Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 14310
Location: Foraging for Nuts.


PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Jojo. But as I keep telling you, quality over quantity any time.

And your lads only got shot at. Mine was raped by a lion, beaten by a gorilla and caught ebola of the goolies. Eventually I told him that his whole family was eaten by crocodiles and that there is no god.

My, how I laughed.

_________________
Star pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Purple Flower Whip
Safari Jolly Roger Mortar Closed lad accounts Cellphone United Kingdom

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Ari
Elite Baiter


Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Posts: 1269


PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DirtMcGirt wrote:
It's really the baiting itself that I think is morally murky.
Perhaps this is not the right forum for you then. You may want to consider leaving.


Last edited by Ari on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
Wasinitfome
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 15 Sep 2008
Posts: 29
Location: the collection plate


PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:


DirtMcGirt wrote:
I think they are funny, because I take pleasure when people fall victim to their own greed, stupidity, and nativity.


Their own greed and nativity. That's what gets me so pissed off, bringing nativity into the whole equation.

Image


I loved it, and viewed it with a gentle smile (yes I had noticed the typo initially).

but i figgered praise from such a new one as me would not be appreciated.

_________________
Life is not a movie. Everyone lies. Good guys lose. And love does NOT not conquer all. - Swimming with Sharks
View user's profileSend private message
bombardier
** REMEMBERED **


Joined: 02 Jan 2006
Posts: 2019
Location: On the sideline keeping an eye on you lot


PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DirtMcGirt wrote:
The biggest potential upside for me in scouring the archives is amusement


Then go be amused however if you think the main reason for us being here is for a bit of a laugh you are very much mistaken, your long words and fancy phrases will never disguise the fact that you are indeed a moron and in my opinion a troll.

(I'll share Slightlys warned tag)

_________________
Pith Helmet
Vcamera Stunt lad Part 1 Vcamera Stunt lad Part 2 Vcamera Amazing Jesus
Molson and Lee interview 09/03/07 / Molson and Lee interview 05/04/07 (With Eliza)
pony pony Mortar x18
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Ima Baeder
419Eater Admin


Joined: 03 May 2007
Posts: 18314


PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Bombardier! Nice to see you. Very Happy How was your break?

_________________
348 Fake Sites killed United StatesUnited KingdomUnited NationsMaltaNigeriaGhanaBeninGermanySouth AfricaRussiaTogoMalaysiaEuropean UnionJapanIvory CoastSpainFranceSwitzerlandChinaCanadaItalyThailand

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
View user's profileSend private message
jojobean
Baiting Guru


Joined: 01 Dec 2005
Posts: 7586
Location: YOU WILL DRINK YOUR URINE IN A COMERCIAL BUS


PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wasinitfome wrote:
but i figgered praise from such a new one as me would not be appreciated.


Praise is accepted from ANYONE!

_________________
Golden Pith Globe T.W.A.T Jack Boot
Christ Safari Ghana-Chad
Miracle Safari Benin-Chad
Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
View user's profileSend private message
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru


Joined: 17 Feb 2008
Posts: 2341
Location: Enjoying all the love from Africa.


PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
Still no mention of my nativity scene. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad X like a trillion

I do have feelings you know.


Oh, sorry, Jojo Crying or Very sad I have used my ignorance button to ignore your postings as probably all other members have. Laughing

The scene was beautiful. I won't ignore you anymore Very Happy

_________________
"I JUST WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE,IT WILL DO A LOT OF WONDERS TO MY BODY" [Lad being baited since May 2009]

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
View user's profileSend private message
bombardier
** REMEMBERED **


Joined: 02 Jan 2006
Posts: 2019
Location: On the sideline keeping an eye on you lot


PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
How was your break?

Was good thanks mate, this thread alone has made me come back, need to think of something to really get the huggers going Twisted Evil

_________________
Pith Helmet
Vcamera Stunt lad Part 1 Vcamera Stunt lad Part 2 Vcamera Amazing Jesus
Molson and Lee interview 09/03/07 / Molson and Lee interview 05/04/07 (With Eliza)
pony pony Mortar x18
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
DirtMcGirt
** SUSPENDED **


Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 42


PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:

What about the whole vic generalization?



This is the most fair criticism of my posts, is my vic generalization. I'm sure there is a whole spectrum of different kinds of victims, and I should not have generalized about them. However, I have to say that I have a clinical lack of empathy for people in general, and hearing the scope of the natures of the victimized will not tug at my heart strings.


I am not saying my lack of empathy is a merit, just a fact.


I do not think, however, that learning about victims in anyway changes the basic moral issue... which is that baiters use the same methods that scammers do, and for much less tangible reward.



RE: Sadism. Sadism is merely taking pleasure in other people's pain. I'm not sure why you are insulted by this, baiters clearly take pleasure in the pain of the scammers, at least the baiters interviewed on TAL ( Which this thread is about, btw). It was the sadism that Ira recoiled against, when he said that he just didn't find the lad email's funny, and was puzzled by your own amusement. It was suggested on the podcast that if Ira dealt with these scammers, and learned more about the victims, that he would think it was funny. I highly doubt it. First off, I'm positively certain that TAL and Ira did extensive research before conducting the interview(certainly more than I did before posting here), he was educated about the victims and the scammers. He still did not think it was funny. Why? Because he is not a sadist. He does not take pleasure in the suffering of others. He does not try and build some elaborate moral facade to justify his sadism. He simply does not take the same pleasure you do at other people's pain, no matter what they have done to deserve it. It was that difference that prompted me to post here.. Ira's lack of sadism verses the baiter's obvious sadism.
View user's profileSend private message
luckey
Moderator


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 5629
Location: Check the lost and found


PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DirtMcGirt wrote:
It's the scamming of the scammers, and actively trying to mentally, emotionally and physically hurt them that is the interesting thing on this website, it's the motivation for baiting, that I think people here are in denial about. I'm sorry if I painted too broad of a brush with some of my statements, I should have been more clear.


Was that supposed to clear things up?

Personally, I have not tried to mentally, emotionally, or physically hurt anyone. Most of my baits are completely straight. I try to come off as a real victim, raise scammer hopes, and then divert their attention away from other potential victims. I get them to send me information about bank accounts that are being used for scams and I report those to the proper authorities. If I come across a fake site that is being used to scam people, I help get it shut down. If I get information about other victims, I let them know they are being scammed. I get check scammers to send fake checks to imaginary addresses and lie about how I blew the money I was supposed to lose to them. Sometimes I get them to take stupid pictures, or fill out meaningless forms. The only anguish my lads have ever suffered is writer's cramp, disappointment, and maybe a little humiliation.

I'm not in denial about anything. I know why I do what I do, and I know why I find much of what I read here entertaining. There are thousands of active members here, you won't fit us all into one tiny, uninformed box.

To suggest that I am sadistic and made from the same cloth as the scammers themselves is ridiculous.

_________________
Moderator: \ˈmä-də-ˌrā-tər\: noun
A material which slows down neutrons after fission to speeds at which their probability for interaction with the fuel material is increased.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
jojobean
Baiting Guru


Joined: 01 Dec 2005
Posts: 7586
Location: YOU WILL DRINK YOUR URINE IN A COMERCIAL BUS


PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We take more offense to it with the fact that you do not see that there is a difference. Indeed, we use similar tactics. That is fact. However, our reasoning is different. If these were not bad people, we wouldn't do it. We (YW, Prof and myself) do it for two reasons: keeping them from vics and for fun. If it's sadistic, okay. Still, it does an effective job.

Again, no mention of the nativity. Crying or Very sad X one gazillion

_________________
Golden Pith Globe T.W.A.T Jack Boot
Christ Safari Ghana-Chad
Miracle Safari Benin-Chad
Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
View user's profileSend private message
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru


Joined: 17 Feb 2008
Posts: 2341
Location: Enjoying all the love from Africa.


PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DirtMcGirt wrote:
And agian, there's a difference between providing a resource for educating about scams, and to shut down scamming websites, and with baiting.


Shutting down websites [won't help a lot even though it is important too].

EDIT: I didn't mean to underestimate shutting down scamming websites. (Besides, it would be too difficult for me... Embarassed)

May I ask if you could understand baiting if it was full-time police/LEO work? I think they would (and they do) use rough tactics. Does it make a policeman/woman sadistic or morally murky? Or who could actually do anything to slow up the corruption of the world if the motives were the highest criteria?

Sorry, I'm feeding the troll Embarassed

EDIT: I get my coat...

_________________
"I JUST WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE,IT WILL DO A LOT OF WONDERS TO MY BODY" [Lad being baited since May 2009]

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]


Last edited by N.O.R.A on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profileSend private message
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru


Joined: 17 Feb 2008
Posts: 2341
Location: Enjoying all the love from Africa.


PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
Again, no mention of the nativity. Crying or Very sad X one gazillion


Jojo, stop that or I edit my comment on your creative nativity posting! Laughing

_________________
"I JUST WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE,IT WILL DO A LOT OF WONDERS TO MY BODY" [Lad being baited since May 2009]

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
View user's profileSend private message
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru


Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 14310
Location: Foraging for Nuts.


PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ DirtMcGirt
You state that laughing is a sign of sadism.
Does laughing at the irony of a situation count as sadism?

Jojo and YW laugh as a defensive mechanism. Prof would laugh at irony. That's if he knew what it was.

But that's a moot point. You came here with pre-conceived ideas about the whole community and then proceeded to insinuate that we are outright liars when told otherwise.

DirtMcGirt wrote:

However, I have to say that I have a clinical lack of empathy for people in general, and hearing the scope of the natures of the victimized will not tug at my heart strings.
I am not saying my lack of empathy is a merit, just a fact.


That comment does you nor your argument any favours whatsoever. A lack of empathy means you stand outside the circle of understanding. If you can't identify with a victim then you are therefore totally unqualified to judge them. Thats not an opinion but blatant logic.

Yet you feel you can judge baiters. Why? Because you feel some sort of empathy with us? I've already told you that I don't follow your views and from what I see here, neither do the vast majority of other Eater members. Yet still you claim otherwise. Even if (and it's a big IF) the 3 guys involved in the Chad bait are sadists, can you therefore make a logical leap that we're all like them. If that were the case, wouldn't this forum be full of Chad type baits?

You're trying to put us all in the same boat as yourself. But that boat has sailed and you're probably the only passenger.

Give it up. You're arguing yourself into a corner. No matter how smart you try to look, how eloquent your use of the English language, you can't beat logic.

_________________
Star pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Purple Flower Whip
Safari Jolly Roger Mortar Closed lad accounts Cellphone United Kingdom

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerSkype Name
lotta
Baiting Guru


Joined: 08 Jun 2005
Posts: 13613
Location: 2 Speckled Cct Springfield Lakes QLD 4300


PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was a stunning nativity scene, Jojo. Very Happy

_________________
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a> Lead Support Contact for Missing Posts - (pm me)

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
View user's profileSend private message
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru


Joined: 07 Jul 2006
Posts: 5295


PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know I said I was done contributing to this thread, but can I say that the only reason I come to this site is to stare lovingly and longingly at irishimigrant's avatar?

Okay, now I'm done contributing.

And jojo, nice nativity scene!

_________________
Mortar x8 Nurse Nastys Audi TTNurse Nastys Audi TT Whip Jack BootGoat Goat < slacking?
just checked the site for update now, shipment smurfs in Porto Novo. Yes!! - Stanley
i will not share my smurfs with anybody again - Stanley (again)
Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
View user's profileSend private message
jojobean
Baiting Guru


Joined: 01 Dec 2005
Posts: 7586
Location: YOU WILL DRINK YOUR URINE IN A COMERCIAL BUS


PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, that old thing?

_________________
Golden Pith Globe T.W.A.T Jack Boot
Christ Safari Ghana-Chad
Miracle Safari Benin-Chad
Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
View user's profileSend private message
DirtMcGirt
** SUSPENDED **


Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 42


PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
We take more offense to it with the fact that you do not see that there is a difference. Indeed, we use similar tactics. That is fact. However, our reasoning is different.



And see, that's what I find interesting. That you think the reasoning matters. From an ethics standpoint, only your actions matter, not the reasoning behind them. A person can be judged by how they act, not how they think.

I'm not saying that I, personally, care about your actions from an ethical stand point, because I don't. I found the Adamu bait to be hilarious, and I don't care a bit about the moral and ethical issues. I just find it curious and perhaps hypocritical that the Adamu baiters take a moral and ethical high ground, to justify putting him in material and physical danger. This bait went far beyond lucky's form of baiting, which is merely waisting a scammer's time. Sending him to chad, to 100 miles from darfur was trying to get him hurt or killed, not to waist his time. Giving him that note in arabic to show people was trying to get him hurt or killed. You can say you were just trying to get him arrested, but I wonder what the penal system is like 100 miles from darfur? And you're trying to get him killed, for what... for fraud? Do you think we should adopt the death penalty in the United States for fraud?
View user's profileSend private message
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru


Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 14310
Location: Foraging for Nuts.


PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FFS Jojo. You've had 3 hours and all you could come up with in that time was that crappy line?

No wonder your safaris are of such poor quality.

_________________
Star pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Purple Flower Whip
Safari Jolly Roger Mortar Closed lad accounts Cellphone United Kingdom

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerSkype Name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru


Joined: 15 May 2006
Posts: 9612
Location: Floating up and down with happiness.


PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

McGirt said:
Quote:
If you think me reading over every thread in this forum will cause me to suddenly bloom a huge sympathy for the victim's of scammers, and a ardent belief in the righteousness of the baiter's cause, you're barking up the wrong tree. The biggest potential upside for me in scouring the archives is amusement


I'm going along with Jayhawk, Slightly, Bombadier, SpecialK, especially on their thoughts. This statement by him reinforces my own thoughts, but I think the new guy is a bigger sadist than any of us ever could be.
He finds amusement in his regard to the victims of scams, and feels no sympathy for them. He preaches that he doesn't care about victims at all, and actually relishes the comments against his views.
Warn me if you must, or edit my comments, but Dirt is nothing but that name. Dirt. Not ignorant at all, but just an asshole troll who should just move along to another website that shares his callousness and sadistic nature. Or, do some baiting here, and not "be so lazy."

_________________
Sand Timer x Reven U., Fats Walla, Donny
Safari x10 Sand Timer X2 MM:Mikex2, JohnK, [email protected], Ob1, Armstrong, Ismail, TG&Friend
Safari x3 Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra-Tamale
Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari [email protected] & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & [email protected] - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
bombardier
** REMEMBERED **


Joined: 02 Jan 2006
Posts: 2019
Location: On the sideline keeping an eye on you lot


PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beef stew with potatoes, carrots, and onions, along with beef broth and seasonings..
INGREDIENTS:

* 2 to 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 2 pounds lean stewing beef, cut in 1-inch cubes
* 2 teaspoons salt
* 1 bay leaf
* 1/4 teaspoon dried leaf thyme, crushed
* 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) condensed beef broth
* 3 1/4 cups water, divided
* 4 medium carrots, sliced
* 2 medium potatoes, cubed
* 12 small white onions
* 1/4 cup cornstarch

PREPARATION:
In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add beef; brown well on all sides. Add salt, bay leaf, and thyme, along with the condensed beef broth and 3 cups of the water.

Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours. Add carrots, potatoes, and onions; simmer for about 30 minutes longer, or until vegetables are tender. Combine cornstarch and remaining 1/4 cup of water; stir until smooth. Stir cornstarch mixture into the stew. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 1 minutes. Serves 6.

_________________
Pith Helmet
Vcamera Stunt lad Part 1 Vcamera Stunt lad Part 2 Vcamera Amazing Jesus
Molson and Lee interview 09/03/07 / Molson and Lee interview 05/04/07 (With Eliza)
pony pony Mortar x18
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
DirtMcGirt
** SUSPENDED **


Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 42


PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
,but I think the new guy is a bigger sadist than any of us ever could be.



That's a bold statement, but it's probably true. At least a bigger sadist than most of you, or than most of you are apparently willing to admit. The difference is, I have no illusions or delusions about myself. Well, maybe "no dellusions or illusions" is a little strong.. I just don't delude myself about that, is probably more correct.


I'm not trying to condemn the Adamu bait. I'm just condemning the moral justification for it.


Last edited by DirtMcGirt on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
jojobean
Baiting Guru


Joined: 01 Dec 2005
Posts: 7586
Location: YOU WILL DRINK YOUR URINE IN A COMERCIAL BUS


PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DirtMcGirt wrote:
And see, that's what I find interesting. That you think the reasoning matters. From an ethics standpoint, only your actions matter, not the reasoning behind them. A person can be judged by how they act, not how they think.


So, intentions don't matter?

_________________
Golden Pith Globe T.W.A.T Jack Boot
Christ Safari Ghana-Chad
Miracle Safari Benin-Chad
Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
View user's profileSend private message
DirtMcGirt
** SUSPENDED **


Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 42


PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:

So, intentions don't matter?


Oh, sure they do. They make excellent pavement on the road to hell.
View user's profileSend private message
Donato
Baiting Guru


Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Posts: 2923


PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*yawn*
Image
*yawn*

_________________
^^^ damn tree hugging hippy. Very Happy -imike
Your are a complete ASSHOLE!! Dont you dare mail me again BASTARD!!!-george harrison
United States
pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



** Find out information about your IP address **


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT