SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 Split from Radio show thread: Ethics of the Chad Bait

View next topic
View previous topic
 
Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
GomerPyle
Pervert Bastard


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 8876
Location: Wherever I lay my hat


PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This sums up the basis of your argument in general

Quote:
they involve potential


I give in - I agree, potentially anything could happen. The flap of a butterfly's wings in South America causes all the ills of the world and only my death can prevent me causing anyone harm.

Potentially I could cause a Lad's death by paying him by WU when he crosses the road to collect it.

Potentially I could be blamed for not paying him, as that denies him the standard of living to which he aspires, undoubtedly better than my own.

'Potentially' is not a legal argument, it's what's left at the bottom of the bucket when you've used up all else.

_________________
Fake sites killed 1 x Australia 9 x United Kingdom 3 x 168 X Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2011
Pith Helmet - the 'Asparagus Kid' - Accra to Lome - You Must surly Die in The Name Of Jesus Christ
Pith Helmet - Steve - Lagos to Accra
Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
capricio
Wannabe Baiter


Joined: 12 Jun 2007
Posts: 95


PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:


It's a waste of time arguing with someone who doesn't have a clue what they're talking about and argues just for the sake of arguing.


Great, another "you're stupid because you don't agree with us" line.

Slightly, your whole line of reasoning using the "it must be fine legally because I can't get caught or proscuted" is weak at several levels, so I chose to just start ignoring it, because you didn't seem to understand the jist of my argument. In that sense, you were wasting my time, and beating the same drum over an over. Sometimes, in the course of debate, it's better just to move on and agree to disagree. Disagreeing doesn't make the other side stupid or unreasonably obstinate.

I'm curious what Eight has to say if he chooses to answer my questions. As an attorney, I will certainly take his opinion with considerable weight.
View user's profileSend private message
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru


Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 14311
Location: Foraging for Nuts.


PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

capricio wrote:


Great, another "you're stupid because you don't agree with us" line.




No. My line is "you're stupid because you can't accept logic".

And please don't try to falsely condense my argument. I may have stated that we can't be prosecuted but I've told you time and time again that we do not break the law. The latter way over-rides any other consideration.

Yet still you harp on that what we do is illegal at times and I see nothing whatsoever coming back from you that proves it.

I'll ask you again: Give examples of where we break the law.

_________________
Star pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Purple Flower Whip
Safari Jolly Roger Mortar Closed lad accounts Cellphone United Kingdom

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Eight
Retired Moderator


Joined: 11 Sep 2004
Posts: 8711
Location: UK


PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

capricio wrote:
I'm curious what Eight has to say if he chooses to answer my questions. As an attorney, I will certainly take his opinion with considerable weight.


Like you did last time I presented it? Laughing ("He" is a "she", btw, but no offence taken.)

Yes, an illegal act can occur without an arrest. That does not make someone guilty of it. The gap between those two concepts is jurisprudentially interesting but irrelevant here if baiting is not illegal. As a matter of both law and justice, "innocent" and "presumed innocent" are precisely the same, otherwise there is no point having the presumption at all. If I am never arrested or prosecuted or convicted, I am innocent, not presumed, or "it can't be proved", just wholly and completely innocent.

I said I don't send lads into dangerous situations but if I did, I'd be doing nothing illegal, so I have already answered the question. I do nothing illegal by baiting. You may choose not to believe that, but if you don't, I question why you have bothered to hypothesise about what a lawyer/judge/court would say. You are not a lawyer, and I am, but you are still "not buying the whole 'nothing illegal happens here' line." That's not a sensible discussion or even a challenging argument, it's just two opposing views at a stand off. Hardly entertaining for participants or spectators, and not very edifying. Smile

_________________
Mortar

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
View user's profileSend private message
luckey
Moderator


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 5575
Location: Check the lost and found


PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't buy the coercion argument.

"coercion, in law, the unlawful act of compelling a person to do, or to abstain from doing, something by depriving him of the exercise of his free will, particularly by use or threat of physical or moral force. ."

I can't think of a baiting tactic that does that. Even in your example of sending a lad to break into another lad's home, how is bypassing the lad's free will accomplished? If someone tells me I should commit a crime, shouldn't I be responsible for my own actions? If someone told me to jump off a bridge, and I do it, are they guilty of murder? If I jumped because I believed there was a trunk box full of money at the bottom of the river, isn't that just Darwinism?

I guess, if I really think about it, we do commit some crimes. We routinely forge documents, and enter into contracts that we don't intend to live up to. But then again, the lads always manage to violate the terms of the agreement, so there too, they are the guilty parties. Very Happy

_________________
Moderator: \ˈmä-də-ˌrā-tər\: noun
A material which slows down neutrons after fission to speeds at which their probability for interaction with the fuel material is increased.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Eight
Retired Moderator


Joined: 11 Sep 2004
Posts: 8711
Location: UK


PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey wrote:
I guess, if I really think about it, we do commit some crimes. We routinely forge documents, and enter into contracts that we don't intend to live up to.


Et tu, Luckey? Sad Laughing

You can't commit a crime merely by entering into an agreement or making a fake document, you need to have some kind of mental element, intention or motive to go with it. It's called mens rea. An act (the actus reus) is only illegal when done with the necessary mens rea for the offence, usually dishonesty for fakes, forgeries and assorted lies. In my jursidiction, I very much doubt that the baiters have what is required to meet the legal definition of dishonesty.

_________________
Mortar

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
View user's profileSend private message
luckey
Moderator


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 5575
Location: Check the lost and found


PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^UGHH! I wish you'd posted sooner. I just called the local precinct to turn myself in. Guess it'll be a shoot-out now. Sad

_________________
Moderator: \ˈmä-də-ˌrā-tər\: noun
A material which slows down neutrons after fission to speeds at which their probability for interaction with the fuel material is increased.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter


Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 1337
Location: Hash Conditions


PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really don't see what the fuss is all about. The capricio (Not sure if that's the name, and too lazy to look) dude can sleep peacefully knowing that Adamu didn't die. He's safely at home, and still trying to scam. All is splendid in the world.

Sorry though, capriwhatever, we're still going to stop him from succeeding. Sad

_________________
Safari - Ibrahim - Lagos - Parakou - "Find out if there is any western union money transfer from the 5imba camp"
Safari - Mr. Green - Germany - Amsterdam, Holland - "I'll be in a brown check suit and trousers and a brown shoe."
Safari - Mr. Mark - Accra - Tamale - "I thank you so much for the pain,time,money and life that you caused."
Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
View user's profileSend private message
LadAssassin
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 22 Sep 2008
Posts: 22
Location: Detroit


PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am curious what capricko would say if confronted by someone scammed by Adamu after his safari to Chad. Like, why is it not ethical to see to it that these scammers are prevented from scamming for the rest of their lives?

Had Adamu been arrested and subjected to muslim judicial law, and had a hand or two removed for being the thief he is, I can't say I would lose too much sleep over it.

_________________
The Surgeon General never said anything about smoking lads.....
View user's profileSend private message
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru


Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 14311
Location: Foraging for Nuts.


PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Well after Caprico's last post, I PMed Jojobean and told him that he is criminal scum. After a bit of crying I believe he's gone on the run and is heading to Brazil.

Do I get a pith helmet for that?

_________________
Star pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Purple Flower Whip
Safari Jolly Roger Mortar Closed lad accounts Cellphone United Kingdom

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerSkype Name
luckey
Moderator


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 5575
Location: Check the lost and found


PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ LadAssassin: I think that's the irony of this debate. On the rare occasions that scammers are brought to justice by the proper authorities, their fates are probably far worse than any "punishment" a baiter could orchestrate.

Interestingly, achieving an arrest is the ultimate baiting accomplishment.

_________________
Moderator: \ˈmä-də-ˌrā-tər\: noun
A material which slows down neutrons after fission to speeds at which their probability for interaction with the fuel material is increased.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Tuco
Rant Collector


Joined: 08 Aug 2007
Posts: 1098
Location: On a desert safari.


PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I expect that any mugu reading this thread would be amused by the "hand wringing" that has been expressed here.

_________________
"My broda. i like ur guts it shows u are a full guy." - Williams H0lm
"you should understand my brain problem." - R0se Br0wn
"you are a very ungreatful and wicked person." - Veronica K0ffi
"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
View user's profileSend private message
capricio
Wannabe Baiter


Joined: 12 Jun 2007
Posts: 95


PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its disappointing that raising questions can earn me such a lack of respect and personal attacks from certain members. Confused I feel like you guys are misinterpreting some of my arguments as condemnation or judgement. In that sense, I have probably failed to present my arguments effectively. Damn, though... if some of you guys can't handle being in a debate without resorting to personal attacks and name calling, don't participate. Some people actually enjoy like purely "academic debates". If you don't, or can't separate application from theory, just move along, it's not hard to do.

But for those that answered honestly and intelligently, I appreciate your candor. I'll concede the whole legality issue is purely academic (just like the term Vigilante), because as Slightly has stated (over, and over, and over) that in all likelihood nobody will ever face prosecution.

Still, as e6ffdyr0 stated, sometimes it's okay to rationalize within ourselves that it's fine to break some laws, if you believe that laws broken are misguided or unjust. You just need to make that determination for yourself. I really don't see anything done here as morally wrong, but certainly I feel like it does delve into a legal grey area.

I still feel like Eight dodged me a little bit regarding my questions ( wasn't ignoring you!). Smile Was the lad that got assauted in his home "out of the blue" led by his own greed to be beaten or killed? Nobody led him into that situation, a baiter led an unrelated lad TO him. He was sitting at home, going about his own separate (albeit nefarious) business. For me at least, there's a difference. If you say the law would treat it the same as leading a lad around with greed, then I'll believe you, but I don't feel you specifically addressed it. Admittedly, it doesn't happen very often here.

Professor, sorry you misinterpretted "academic arguments" for lad hugging. I actually like your work. Laughing

LA, I really couldn't give a rat's ass if Adamu dies in a fire.
View user's profileSend private message
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter


Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 1337
Location: Hash Conditions


PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The simple fact is this:

We didn't SEND anyone into a war zone. We simply placed fake money in an area that HAPPENED TO BE in a war zone. Not our fault the shitbags chased it.

_________________
Safari - Ibrahim - Lagos - Parakou - "Find out if there is any western union money transfer from the 5imba camp"
Safari - Mr. Green - Germany - Amsterdam, Holland - "I'll be in a brown check suit and trousers and a brown shoe."
Safari - Mr. Mark - Accra - Tamale - "I thank you so much for the pain,time,money and life that you caused."
Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17

Last edited by Professor So And So on Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
Pastor Frank
Moderator


Joined: 31 Jan 2007
Posts: 10781
Location: Wyoming glazing confrence


PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

capricio wrote:
I really don't see anything done here as morally wrong


Care to share your moral paradigm?

Edit: I should clarify. I am curious as to what moral standard you are holding us up to. (ie: Christian, Muslim, Secular Humanist, Atheist, Buddhist, Zoroastrian, Jewish, Republican, Democrat, Boy Scout, ACLU...) Whatever the standard is, I am glad we made the cut.

_________________

"Father Juan are sure that you are man of God,because your behaviors showed you as unbeliever" -Mary R

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.” -Bruce L

Last edited by Pastor Frank on Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
Ima Baeder
419Eater Admin


Joined: 03 May 2007
Posts: 18270


PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Capricio: It isn't raising questions that is causing you to be met with less than favorable responses. It is the fact that you ask the questions, and then argue with the answers without backing your argument up with facts.

Eight has answered you very definitively, yet you still reject her response. That is your choice, but to continually push for a different response seems more that you are trying to get us all to "admit" that you're right, rather than having respect for our own points of view and simply disagreeing.
You stated that agreeing to disagree is the best route for some of this, yet it took me quite a while to get you to that point yesterday regarding vigilantism. Your earlier argument was that I was in denial. Do you understand the difference?

_________________
348 Fake Sites killed United StatesUnited KingdomUnited NationsMaltaNigeriaGhanaBeninGermanySouth AfricaRussiaTogoMalaysiaEuropean UnionJapanIvory CoastSpainFranceSwitzerlandChinaCanadaItalyThailand

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
View user's profileSend private message
GomerPyle
Pervert Bastard


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 8876
Location: Wherever I lay my hat


PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can only speak in detail about my own work but twice I sent Shorty round to scammers' houses, but I didn't tell him to 'off' anyone, nor did I ask anyone to do the same to him.

At the first house he was arrested and had to pay a bribe to get free and at the second house a pal of his got arrested. He could have been bitten by a dog, fallen down a hole or had his head blown off, who's to know ? I did not say 'pick up a gun and shoot the first person you see' primarily because that is hardly likely to work.

Baiters only ask scammers to do things they are likely to do. Murder, pillage and suicide are usually outside the realms of achievable possibilities. Don't you see that ?

_________________
Fake sites killed 1 x Australia 9 x United Kingdom 3 x 168 X Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2011
Pith Helmet - the 'Asparagus Kid' - Accra to Lome - You Must surly Die in The Name Of Jesus Christ
Pith Helmet - Steve - Lagos to Accra
Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
capricio
Wannabe Baiter


Joined: 12 Jun 2007
Posts: 95


PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor,

Legality and morality often overlap, but are not always necessarily one and the same. e6ffdyr0 made the point quite well. But if you want to break laws, you should still be prepared for consequences. In this case, there is little fear of consequences. The core arguments are:

a) whether laws are actually broken here or not, and
b) whether it even matters since it's virtually impossible to get prosecuted anyways.

I've broken many laws, as I'm sure you probably do every time you go 10mph over the speed limit. Doesn't make you a bad person but some people resent the idea of being labeled a "lawbreaker" or "vigilante", even if the label technically applies. Some people probably would not participate on the site if they felt they were breaking any laws, even "little white laws". I'm not calling baiters bad people or labeling them as evil criminals, or "as bad as the lads". But some people read what they want to see so they can get angry, whatever....

I'm unconvinced a few "little white laws" aren't being broken and believe some people just want to humm louder and plug their ears. Others disagree with me, that's cool. Leave it at that.
View user's profileSend private message
capricio
Wannabe Baiter


Joined: 12 Jun 2007
Posts: 95


PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
Your earlier argument was that I was in denial. Do you understand the difference?


Your earlier argument was that I was trying to condemn you with a label, not argue the suitability of the word. Do you understand the difference? You took it as something personal, and it wasn't presented that way.

Edit: Grammar
View user's profileSend private message
Pastor Frank
Moderator


Joined: 31 Jan 2007
Posts: 10781
Location: Wyoming glazing confrence


PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the reply. I am asking a specific question, what moral standard are you are holding us up to. Since we "passed" it, in your eyes, I am curious as to what the standards are.

I made an edit while you posted, I gave some examples of different groups of people, that hold different moral standards, to choose from.

The "legal vs. illegal" horse has been beaten into the ground. I want to focus on the moral issue you brought up.

_________________

"Father Juan are sure that you are man of God,because your behaviors showed you as unbeliever" -Mary R

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.” -Bruce L
View user's profileSend private message
Ima Baeder
419Eater Admin


Joined: 03 May 2007
Posts: 18270


PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Capricio: That was not my argument, but perhaps your interpretation of it. It wasn't personal. I disagree per the definition of the word.

I am done debating you as I hold to my previous assessment that your need to be right outweighs your acknowledgement/understanding of the logical argument of others.

_________________
348 Fake Sites killed United StatesUnited KingdomUnited NationsMaltaNigeriaGhanaBeninGermanySouth AfricaRussiaTogoMalaysiaEuropean UnionJapanIvory CoastSpainFranceSwitzerlandChinaCanadaItalyThailand

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
View user's profileSend private message
Titania
Hell on wheels


Joined: 06 Jun 2008
Posts: 2442
Location: Rollin' rollin' rollin'


PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two things I've heard a lot:

Insanity is the practice of doing the same thing over and over again with the hope each time that the results will be different.

A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still. (Apologies for the politically incorrect gender usage, but PC language wouldn't scan properly.)

Repeating the same arguments over and over again isn't going to change anyone's opinions. You can't change anyone's mind - the only person who can do that is the person whose mind it is. So drilling in with the same arguments over and over again is not going to make anyone change their opinions - it's only going to annoy them. Very Happy

_________________
i do not know you.you need to expanciate more - C0llins W3aver
those words really made me felt completely bad..and i had to dust my ass and wipe tears Micheal David
pony pony pony Mc Fry Goat Goat Closed lad accounts Mortar x 8
Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
View user's profileSend private message
capricio
Wannabe Baiter


Joined: 12 Jun 2007
Posts: 95


PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer,

Do I have a problem with how you run your baits? NO

Do I think you technically bend a laws here and there? YES

Do I think you'll get punished for breaking any laws? NO

Do I want you to stop? NO

I should probably just sneak back into the site with a fresh ID, everyone probably hates me on this one by now. Laughing
View user's profileSend private message
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru


Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 14311
Location: Foraging for Nuts.


PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Caprico.

Now that Jojo has arrived in Brazil, there's the chance that he may wander into a rough area and end up being raped or murdered.

As you were the one who coerced him into going there, I think it only right that you should hand yourself in to the police.

_________________
Star pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Purple Flower Whip
Safari Jolly Roger Mortar Closed lad accounts Cellphone United Kingdom

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Pastor Frank
Moderator


Joined: 31 Jan 2007
Posts: 10781
Location: Wyoming glazing confrence


PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

capricio wrote:
I should probably just sneak back into the site with a fresh ID


Don't bother, when you joined a small RFID chip was sent through the internet, and injected at the base of your skull, for permanent identification. It may be illegal, but it is damn effective.

_________________

"Father Juan are sure that you are man of God,because your behaviors showed you as unbeliever" -Mary R

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.” -Bruce L
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



** Find out information about your IP address **


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT