SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Only my second bait but success already

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SirCumsize
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah!! Another bank account! Sent to Alan right quick. This account is different from the previous account. Does this mean the first one is closed?:

Quote:
Dear Avery Tom Deacon ,

Compliment of the day to you.

Regarding the payment,You are to deposit the said amount to this below account details.

BANK NAME:ABBEY NATIONAL
ADDRESS:PRESCOT STREET,
LONDON,E1 8RP,
ACCOUNT NAME-MR C.ESELEBOR
ACCOUNT NUMBER-97919217
SORTCODE-09-01-26
IBAN NUMBER-GB42ABBY09012697919217.

The scanned copy of the payment receipt should be sent to us for comfirmation after the payment.

I shall await your payment.

Regards
Mr Mark Eric.

Quote:
Attn Sir Cumsize McKnife,

I have sent to Avery Tom Deacon an account detail so that he can make the payment without any delay.

Do email him to ask him to effect the payment as i have instructed.

Regards
Mr Mark Eric

Quote:
Dear Mr. Avery T. Deacon,

I understand that you received bank details from Mr. Mark Eric.
Please proceed to the bank as soon as possible and make payment.

Thank you.

S. McKnife.

But all this forwards and backwards emails with my lawyer gets too much. So I fire him:

Quote:
Attn: Sir Cumsize McKnife PhD.

I regret to inform you that our arrangement for payment to Mr. Mark Eric ended yesterday. You therefore lost the 1000 Pounds paid and have to either pay again for another arrangement or make alternative arrangements.

I hope to be of service again soon.

Avery Tom Deacon-Harry
Attorney at Large
Serving the Downtrodden since 1776

I sometimes wonder if my lad did not catch on that this is a bait long ago and is just playing along. But I won’t give up now. In the meantime, let me try another mode of wasting time:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Erica,

It seems we are back to where we started now. My lawyer won't send your 500 Pounds unless I pay him again to work for me and I have difficulty in using Western Union or doing a bank transfer. But I HAVE to send you the money so that I can get my winnings. I will not give up!

So, thinking about this all day long yesterday, I decided to follow another way. Here is my suggestion: I have a friend with a lot of influence in the Lao Military Service. His name is General Kash-Mai-Chek and he owes me a favour because I helped him once to get laid in Bangkok. I still have the 8 million Lao Kip. I keep it under my matterss and it is very lumpy. I spoke to General Kash last night very late and he offered to help us out here. I will pack the 8 million Lao Kip in a plane brown box and then General Kash will use his influence with the military to fly it out to Singapore. From there he will then mail the money to you and then you can convert the Lao Kip into British Pounds at your bank. I checked and the exchange rate should be in your favour and you might even get a little extra.

Just let me know what address the General should send the box to and we will set this opperation in motion right away. This way it will just be between you and me and nobody else will know. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Best regards,

S. McKnife.

Quote:
Dear Sir Cumsize McKnife,

I have received your mail.

In regardings to your mail, You can send the money to your friend and tell him to make the payment to us Via Western Union Money Transfer.

Note you friend in singapore will not have any problem in making the payment because yesterday we receive payment from one of the lottery beneficiary like you via western union as delivery charges and as i email you now, Our delivery agent agent are already on there way to deliver her parcel to her in her residencial address ( Singapore).

And she is going to be very happy about that. Once again tell your friend who live in singapore to make the payment to us via western union money transfer with the western union payment information we have send to you.

I shall await your payment

Regards

Mr Mark Eric.

I didn’t see that coming.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Erica,

My friend the general can not do that for you. He only flies from one military base to another. He can mail you the money from the base but he can not go into the city to get to a Western Union office.

Anyway, the money is already packed and on a military transport right now. It will be in Singapore by tonight. I have taken the chance of using the following address as supplied by you in a previous email:

The Marina Offices,
St Peters Yacht Basin
P O Box 1010 Liverpool,
L70 1NL,
England

You should have your money by the end of the week.

Best regards,

S. Mcknife

CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An interesting bait.

I put the pictures here:

The source code for the images is:

[IMG]http://lh5.ggpht.com/SMcKnife/SNh6RBuQGKI/AAAAAAAAAHk/CmfcqiLo9ug/s512/Winning_Certificate__As_Proof1.JPG[/IMG]
[IMG]http://lh4.ggpht.com/SMcKnife/SNh8qTEGl_I/AAAAAAAAAIE/Pyu_sXbRU4o/s400/scan0001.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://lh3.ggpht.com/SMcKnife/SNM9CURe1PI/AAAAAAAAAFo/tGHWAnOtGsA/s512/Winning_Certificate__As_Proof.JPG[/IMG]

Help me!

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
SirCumsize
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the pictures WhiteKing419. I tried to post them before but then I found out that I have to be a premium member to be able to do that. This serves to motivate me to make the donation. Anyway, back to the story:

The lad gets a bit snippy again:

Quote:
Dear Sir Cumsize McKnife,

You are not to tell me what to do, tell you friend to make the payment via western union money transfer.

Except you want to loose your winnings.

Regards

Mr Mark Eric.

Quote:
Just what the hell do you mean I am not to tell you what to do? Who do you think you are? You want your money to send me my money. Now I sent you your money and when you get it, you will send me my winnings according to our understanding from the start. The money is already sent to your address. You should have it by the end of this week. What is your problem?

Good luck to all of us.

S. McKnife.

Then a couple of days go by and I thought I might have lost him. A little prod:

Quote:
Did you get your money?

S. McKnife.

Quote:
Kind Attn.......

I did not receive the money. You see while i ask you to tell your friend to make the payment via western union. You refuse as if you know my country more that i do.

Regards

Not very friendly anymore is he?

Quote:
Dear Mr. Erica,

I will have you know that I was a subject of the queen up until my 30th birthday. I then relocated to my current country of residence due to personal circumstances I do not wish to discuss. I know "your" country as well as anyone else.

Anyway, all of that does not matter now. I recieved late this afternoon a message from the post office that the package was returned to me "Address Unknown". That is very strange because it is the same address that you gave me before. Why does this address not exist Mr. Erica? I thought this was where the Lottery Board were located.

Well, taken all of the troubles and problems that we have gone through by now, I think it is best for me to just go to the U.K. and take the money there myself as I suggested before. I applied for a visa last week after my arrangements with General Kash Mai Chek thinking that I will now get my winnings delivered and when that happens, I will go and celebrate in London. I got my visa on Monday and I am ready to travel at any time now.

Hope to see you soon and best regards,

S. McKnife.

I traced his I.P. address before. The first emails came from Lagos, Nigeria, but lately all the emails come from either the USA or is specified only as a satalite provider. This makes me think that the lad is doing well and can afford to subscribe to these services. We should do something to stop him somehow…

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SirCumsize, welcome to the facility and that is awesome. clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic