SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Lad Vs. Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

numbernine09
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering if anyone has ever been able to get 2 unrelated lads to try to scam each-other out. Or if not, if anyone had any ideas on how to drive the scams to that point.

Maybe you can introduce one lad to your "business associate" and let him take care of it or something.

Does this sound interesting?
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're talking about one trying to make the other victim, highly unlikely. However, if you want to turn one against the other in a war of words, angry phone calls and possibly real life confrontation, the answer is yes.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are several ways of Lad vs. Lad tried before:

- the victim character confuses two lads with similar formats. Works best with Prof. Soludo or Mariam Abacha. At some poit the lads see that they are not alone in the box and have to find a way of cooperation, which usally comes not easy - with one lad trying to dupe the other Very Happy.

- giving away a western based (UK, NL, CA) lad phone and fax numbers to other lads, claiming it to be yours. This comes best, if you make your victim characters name to fit that one of the lad. Now one lad receives calls from zillions of other lads. But be aware that as soon as the two talked, you bait might be over - or in rare cases even more funny.

- baiter guestbooks (like mine, see siggy line) might contain several lad email adresses, so the lads have their own share of scam and spam every day.

- sometimes a baiter is able to convince a lad, that he is a lad, too. In such scenarions I have given other lads phone numbers as mine and told them: "If my brother bother picks, pls hang up, he must know." or "Please ask for Ayo". Cool

- lads are, to some degree, falling for love-scams. That is, they would not pay for the other lads kidney surgery, but they would play along to ask for some cash support from the new love themselves. That is why Sweetheart is best format for lad vs. lad Very Happy You can feed the one lad with the name of the other and at a certain point tell both "please use my new e-mail adress" and hence string them together. I never tried this, but it should work. The downside is, that you will not be able to monitor, how long the two of them exchange messages Crying or Very sad

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
SomersetC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The downside is, that you will not be able to monitor, how long the two of them exchange messages

Create two email accounts for your lads. When A wants to talk to B, he emails your version of the account (B's). You copy his email and send it to B's real account from your version of A's. You could mess up a time or two, but they probably wouldn't notice.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic