SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A new low - American Soldier?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Entropy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received a scam letter that made me sick, it is unbelievable how low they can go. I did not respond as I was hoping an expert baiter might want to take this bugger down a notch. I would love to but I'm only at the basic learning stage of baiting.

Ahora puedes escribirme a:[email protected]

Quote:
- Dear Friend,My name is Staff Sgt. Ronnie Reeves; I am an American soldier, serving in the military with the army's 3rd infantry division. With a very desperate need for assistance, I have summed up courage to contact you, I know you will be surprise, I just hope you will assist us. I found your contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your kind assistance to move the sum of US$8m (eight million United States dollars) to you in your country; as far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here...Source of money: Some money in US dollars were discovered in dog kennels at a farm house and guest houses in an estate near one of Saddam's old palaces in Baghdad, Iraq during an operation, and it was agreed by Staff Sgt. Paul, Sgt. 1st Class Daniel and I that some part of this money be shared among us before informing anybody about it. Since both of them saw the money first, they did the informing, while I played the outsider to protect our interest. This was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our lives in this hell hole, in which my brother in-law was killed by a road side bomb last time. The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, even after the initial probe of all soldiers of our command which I was cleared from; so with the help of a British contact working here and his office enjoy some immunity, I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package, and believes that it belongs to a British/American medical doctor who died in a raid here in Iraq, and before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to his family in United States. I have now found a much secured way of getting the package out of Iraq to your country for you to pick up, and I will discuss this with you when I am sure that you are willing to assist me, and I believe that my money will be well secured in your hand because you have the fear of God. I want you to tell me how much you will take from this money for the assistance you will give to me. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad for us soldiers here in Iraq and tarnish the reputation of other services men. I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have been shot, wounded and survived two suicide bomb attacks by the special grace of God, this and other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help, I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately, please contact me as soon as possible with my e-mail address which is for now my only way of communication until I specify otherwise. God bless you and your family.Sgt.Ronnie Reeves.

Fixed Quote -- JMR
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Entropy -- it's pretty common actually. Lads have no morals, so never be surprised by what they do. Evil or Very Mad

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Entropy,

Welcome aboard...

As you gain more experience in baiting, you'll learn that lads don't have a heart.

Just wait till you get the dying cancer patient script.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would you like me to report him to his Lt. Colonel? He emailed me this morning...

Ask him what his MOS is...that might take him awhile...

I combined two of your posts which were posted 2 mins apart. Please don't post serially -- just edit your first post if you thought of something to say just after you clicked "Submit" -- JMR

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be wary of getting to smug with your military knowledge. Wink I used to do that and all I ended up with was a dead bait -- the lads don't know jack about military lingo (other than the "fact" that everyone who is a Sergeant finds lost money), and proving that point will often make them run away.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lt. Colonel reports to my General Morgan.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Entropy - I spent 4 months last year baiting an american soldier who too had found a large sum of cash in Iraq - he was a sargent too. Anyway it was one of my very first baits and I as an old confused woman and just kept misunderstanding his instructions or seeking clarification of the tiniest details - it was fun - he was going nuts with me and I couldnt have been happier to waste the scumbags time.

Why not give it a go -Im sure everyone here would be only too happy to help out if you needed it Smile

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
CrimsonSapien
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have baited lads like this for awhile, if you plan on baiting him. try to remember a few things during your bait.

• Try to refrain from too much military lingo (acronyms, ect, ect). Lads will generally try to avoid real military people as it is too much work to try and fool them, they will instead go for the "soft targets".
  • Stick to what "Hollywood taught you" meaning, stick to things you would commonly have seen in Hollywood Military Action movies as most time this is where the lad will get his lingo and knowledge (aside from current events).
  • If you are playing an American go for the "True Patriot" Modality. Meaning often thank him for his service to the country, and his bravery for confronting terrorists head on.
  • If possible lead lads with incorrect military knowledge, as this may help future possible vics spot the scam. i.e. "I was in the military once a long time ago, used to be a captain, my Commander Sgt. Williams used to always tell me....." As you may know, a captain outranks a sergeant.

Smile

If you have Lads running US military type scams. Feel free to <a href="/forum/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=1753">send them to me.</a> Twisted Evil
SomersetC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him for his address, since you'd like to send him a care package. Talk to him about your Navy Corpsman buddy, Doc Savage. Laughing
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM me his addy if you don't mind.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HI Entropy, welcome here!
I also responded to one of the newfound "sergeant/millionaires" last year, and had a lot of fun with him and his buddy "the diplomat".

It seems they got the trunkbox out of the warehouse in Baghdad and to a delivery service warehouse in the UK in a matter of 4 hours!
I wasted much of his time by insisting that the block in where the warehouse was located was sealed off, due to large-scale rat infestation! Laughing

Don't hesitate to give this lad your very "worst" Twisted Evil , so it cuts into his time he can spend posing as a 10-year old cancer victim!

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
FabulousFiasco
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please PM me his address. I just love a man in a uniform.

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic