SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Colonel Jessup slap redux

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Back in August 2006 I had occasion to use a version of the famous Colonel Jessup speech from A Few Good Men; just today, I got to use it again, after a fashion.

A Cancer Sufferer wrote:

Quote:
I discussed with my lawyer and he told me your correspondences with him in respect of your identity, well if you have anything that will make me trust you in respect of this transaction that you can send to me personally, please do so but if in case you don’t have, let me know, and don’t tell me that you don’t have a phone number where you can be reached, that is imposable or on less you don’t want us to carry on with you in respect of this transaction, then we have to source for somebody else

So I replied to "her":

Quote:
I'll cut you some slack because you're a very sick woman. But I will tell you that you are belittling someone who fought for his country, and bled for his country. I don't have a telephone number because thanks to Iraqi militants, I can no longer hear effectively. If you don't understand this, then I feel even more sorry for you.

Then I unloaded on the lawyer:

Quote:
I just received an insulting message from Mrs Ge0rg1eva, who (doubtless on your advice) effectively called me a liar. Mrs Ge0rg1eva is a very sick woman, so I declined to answer her as I would have liked. However, I have no such problems with you.
We live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's going to do that? You?
Have you ever seen a comrade die in battle, or watched as corpsmen worked to safe the life of a comrade who will never see again? Have you ever fought for your life, killed in the name of duty, and seen the gratitude of liberated people who have seen freedom and a future without fear for the first time in their lives?
I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself any further to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I once helped to provide, but belittles the sacrifice that I and others made for that cause, and would probably run and hide rather than face the enemy like a real man would. I'd prefer that you said thank you, and gave me respect. Otherwise, I suggest that you find the courage to take up a weapon and stand to post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
FloridaBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ working up to the "You NEED me on that wall, you WANT me on that wall" line, huh?

I've adopted your attitude towards the "barristers", oh fabulous mentor, and discovered they don't like it much...MUHAH!!!!

" I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer."
Mr. Richard Omoh

スコットはASSHAT である
I'm not really a Doctor, I just play one on 419Eater
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where's the :salute: emoticon when you need it?

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Barristers are an arrogant lot, and need lots of slapping. Firing them is also sometimes needed when they are particulary imcompetant, as well. Smile

@Titania - here's a few for you...
ImageImageImage

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic