SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New twist on an old format?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this a short time ago and just read it. An new twist on an old format, that just doesn't work very well ...
Quote:
Good day,

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise, hence we do not know each other before, but for the purpose of introduction, I am Mr. David Asagba from Liberia, I just arrive Kotoka International Airport three days ago to claim my late father consignment containing US$2.5M United States Dollars.

This transaction is very free from any risk as all the Documents are complete that is why Upon your response, I will forward to you my identification and Documents that are covering the funds and I beg you to keep it confidential for security reasons because this is my only hope left behind for me to start a new life.

I want you to assist me receive this fund and for me to come and invest this fund with you as a business partner. I have the understanding that I cannot transfer this funds without having some body in abroad as my foreign beneficiary, I will be sending you the money gradually through western union money transfer/money gram US$50.000 dollars per day, ( it'll take like 136 years to send the money ) is just for you to send me names that I will use to send you the western union.

Sir, I want to assure you that, there is absolutely nothing for you to worry about in this my fund, I have agreed to give you 20% of the total amount after you have successfully received all the funds in your country.
Please, I will be very grateful if this matter is treated in a urgent manner and I will appreciate if you give call me on my number 00 233 271420333 I wait to hear from you soonest.

God bless you.

Mr. David Asagba

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been seen here a few times, but so far as I know it hasn't been successfully baited. He'll ask you for the names of ten friends and you will all ferry money between the WU and the bank, so that cuts the time down to 13.6 years. Except of course the money doesn't exist, at least not in that quantity.

Either all he's looking for is the names of ten gullible people, or he's money-laundering.

Of course, if you bait it then you must not receive money. (Or at least think very carefully and take LEO advice before you do as it's almost certainly illegal.) If that is part of his plan, the bait will flounder. So far as I can remember no body yet has got an MTCN out of one of these, so I suggest you bait it very straight. If he is looking for people to move money, then he's going to be very careful.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there any future in giving him other lads details who would benefit from recieving $50 as a convincer, whilst costing another lad money and fees, and ultimately starting a bunfight in ladland

"bro you owe me $50"
"f*ck off smallboi"

etc?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic