SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Script Zombies

View next topic
View previous topic

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I chuck them an unsolicited picture of my castle to get their attention, and off script. And its 1Mb, so it wastes lots of cafe time.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a great modality..I have got one determined lad being my good pal Durant...

Quote:
Morty,
Your problems is that you talk to much,I have given you instructions to where the funds would be picked and used to get my medical drugs,what else do you want to hear, just do as I have said and leave the rest for me.
I don't have enough time to waste,I have wasted enough in the past few times.
Mr. Durant

Now would a good friend talk like that Wink Short reply needed...

Quote:
Are you OK there today you sound quite unwell. I have been thinking about your good pal Mincing and his crazy lady. You know mincing the bender you met down the east street toilet block who wanted his lady to watch him give you a NSFW. Anyhow all is good and they are back on the wagon.

What are these instructions you mention. That does not sound like you are you are usually a very chilled out dude. I might be a bit vaige yesterday as I was on yet another trip and have run out of drugs. No worries as I have plenty more at the moment so all is good...now concentrate for goodness sake and tell me what it is you need.

Medical drugs ehhh...is that what we call them now...i thought the code word was sugar for the gear no matter how is the anus doing anyway. I hear that the lastest traetment is hot pepper water poured down there but...knowing you i think you could be faking it as you would like that wouldn't you say what.

Please send me some snapshots of your hoiliday there I am missing you quite alot and would love to see what you are up too even if it is just to confirm the transfer arrangements.

No time to waste well that is a surprise coming from you i thought this holiday was all about wasting time and getting away from the heavy life of drug dealing and pimping that you lead. Pray tell what is the urgency of this arrangment and do tell me where you are staying.

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dagget wrote:
Finanly the down right devious...these go as far as to change their 'from' email address to my character for authenticity and explain the change of emai...

Quote:
Morty,
Below are the informations you need to send the funds right away before things gets worng again.thank GOD the truth is out now,kindly make the payment in 2bits in the amount of $4,000 and $4500 :

Name :obas bundu
Address: 39 laird house red car st camberwell se5 0ls london

Once the payment is done,send to me the transfer slip do this and get back to me.

Sorry I change my email address,do all writtens to my new mail accounty.
Durant
Mr.Durant

I recently did an experiment like that with a mass ASEM (which ended up getting by account blocked Evil or Very Mad ) and sure enough, this guy creates a whole new e-mail address with the name I gave him and a whole long story about why the address I gave him is no longer in use.

Though not technically a trophy of any kind, this is one of my favourite results. Primarily because you know the lad is going to be willing to jump through some hoops rather than tenaciously cling onto his script.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic