SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does Mr Gomer work for a lotto lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never baited a lotto lad,but every now and again I answer one of their mails with"Mr Gomer contacted me about this yesterday,and I have already forwarded the funds".Never get anything back,but like to think I have ruined someones day.Did that the other day and got this back
Quote:
Hello...

We do not have a mr Gomer working for us.

All participants were selected ......usual BS

I mailed back saying I didn't understand-I already sent $2000 to Mr Gomer,and he doesn't work for you?Got this back today
Quote:
Hello…

We do have a Mr. Gomer working for us, please be care of fraudster who tries to rip people of their money and also try to break into our systems. Please fill the form or contact me as your claim time is running out.

Tony Risby
Opening Hours- Monday- Friday-9.00am-8.00pm
Saturday-10.00am- 5.00pm
Sunday- Closed (please send email)
Tel: ( 0044) 753 5112 012
Fax: (0044) 870 262 640 1
34 Balfen Grove

London, W4 2JX

So does Mr Gomer work for them or not?If those are UK phone numbers,I am certain there are those here who will call and ask Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of them are now pretending to be/know Mr. Gomer. If they believe you actually sent Mr. Gomer money, they can pretend he works for them and get the WU info out of you, hoping to collect it themselves and chop Mr. Gomer's dollar. Or they try to further gain your trust by being the good guy who warned you about the evil fraudster.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course Mr Gomer works for them.

Tell me which Lottery it is Doc. Then you tell them Mr G0mer sent you a photo of himself holding the company sign to prove that he was properly authorised, and he confirmed that anyone not able to do this is not authorised to make a lottery pay out.

If he asks you for proof I can provide a photo for you, and maybe he'll get off his backside and do you a trophy, though most are too lazy.

It's a tactic I will be using to try to make Lotto Lads think that trophy pics are required for lottery scams.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alas,it seems Mr Gomer has lost his job at yet another lottery
Quote:
This is to inform you that we have forwarded your informations to our payment bank, Natwest bank London.

BANK NAME: NATWEST BANK LONDON

EMAIL: [email protected]

CONTACT PERSON: PHILIP FREEMAN

Tel.: 00 44 752 938 8406

FAX: 00 44 208 338 3038

Please note that you are to disregard all communications with Mr Gomer as he is no longer a staff of the National Lottery.

H'm-if those are UK phone numbers,I'm certain someone here will be glad to call and verify his employment Twisted Evil

Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

doc holiday, can I pretty please have a copy of that full email? Very Happy

The domain was just set up a week ago and I'd like to kill it. I've posted information about it in the Fake Bank forum, here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=148677&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Thanks.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy hunting! Twisted Evil

Jack the hitlad

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Mr Gomer is having a big effect on lads. The number of lotto mails I get has dropped from about ten a day to one or two. I think lads are giving up due to the Gomer Boiz moving in to the manor. Twisted Evil

Has anyone else noticed that?

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A scammer with a very non politically correct attitude ( and who's Mr G0mer ?) Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Reginald Perrin,

I got your mail but was confused with all were trying to air.
First and foremost, who is Mr Gomer ?
I can not remember if i had ever been in contact with him.

Dear if it is a joke, pleases minimise it. We are talking something that is very serious.
The company that is keeping our fund in their custody is STALLION SECURITY SARL. Very Happy
Do contact the Director in the person of

Dr USMAN DANKABO
Address: 87, Rue De Kpalime,
Lome, Republic of TOGO
Email: [email protected].

Please be serious, i do not deal with gay people. Shocked
My kind regards,
Fatou.

Do you think he'll be upset then when I ask him to live with me in an open gay relationship ? Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still getting about the same but I really haven't been harvesting my catcher for them since DevGuy started posted them on the LL Mass Bait Thread.

I am still getting plenty of mileage out of Mr.G though..

Quote:
I TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT WE CAN NOT WORK WITH SCAMMER , OR FRAUDSTER LIKE MR GOMER. THE FBI ARE LOOKING FOR HIM SO DONT DO ANY THING WITH HIM YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN I WARN YOU

Quote:
GOMER AS NO WININNNG FOR YOU, HE IS TRYING TO PLAY YOU ,YOUR PACEL IS WITH US YOU DO NOT PAY TO COLLECT YOUR PRIZE FROM WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IS FREE

Quote:
NOTE: PLS CHANGE YOUR EMAIL I.D AND YOUR PHONE NO. SO THAT THEY CAN NOT CONTACT YOU AGAIN,AND SEND ME THE NEW EMAIL AND I.D TO THIS OFFICE FOR FILE PURPOSE

guy nawaaa for you oooh
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic