SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Woo! My catcher account has caught-ed!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@geller
The change of getting more than one scam email from one lad per dump isn't that big, they send hundreds per day. So keeping track of the answers is almost impossible, now by the time you're getting to the WU office you should have checked the headers already to see if..., but in the early stages nothing is checked, they just want a few easy victims to bleed.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:

and I thought I was allowed some mistakes on my anniversary Laughing
CU in the bar then beers!

That depends on your age.
Happy birthday, Bill ! beers!

Sorry for the threadjack

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Here's Johnny!
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay:

I've netted two lads. They want the standard 'drivers license, name, address, etc' information. This is obviously where I start concocting things, but is there any standard information that we use, or can I just make up phone numbers and the like?

EDIT: Ok, read the FAQ thing again, and in so doing I accidentally deleted their e-mails. Silly me! I guess they'll have to send the details of the transaction again.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just make them up--you can get a K7 number if you want...Make sure the address isn't real though--you want to make sure you don't violate the ITP rules.

Or you can go and use www.fakenamegenerator.com to generate most of the details.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic