SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And another promising "refugee" applicant....
After my ASEM, Miss Kate WiIIiams replied:
Quote:
Dear Friend,
Thanks for your mail, i want you to fill the form the and send it immediately to the bank and anything the bank mighty send to you please forward it to me for urgent respond, i wait your urgent reply.
THANKS
PRINCESS KATE.
THIS IS THE APPLICATION FORM FILL IT AND SEND IT TO THE BANK)

BANK OF AFRICA

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT,
GROUP BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A),
>blablabla<

Unfortunately, I have a form for her as well Smile :
Quote:
How are you Miss kate wiIIiams ,
thank you for your kind interest.

I don´t know if we can help you at the moment with your business.

To become our model representative in West Africa I need you to get back to me soon, when you have time for a modelling career.

Ask Jack for more details, and give him my regards.

>lots of figures follow...<

RandaII O

Quote:
Subject: URGENT REPLY

Thanks for your concern, before anything i want you to call me for more exlaination.
THANKS
PRINCESS KATE.

Quote:
How are you Miss kate williams ,
First, allow me to introduce myself. I am sure you wish to know who you are talking to.

My name is RandaII O. You see me in my Berlin office. I am used to commute between London, Paris, Chicago and Berlin.

It is about time that you should have received the application form by Mr. Sxxxx. It should be pretty much self-explaining.

I hope to receive your full work soon, including the photographs.

If you wanted to become an employee, there may be a great many opportunities to do something together, including helping you with your affairs.
>and even more figures follow< Goodbye

RandaII O

Quote:

What excetely do want me to do to start,
before i will proceed in this issue i want you to send me your picture so that i will know who iam doing business with.
THANKS
PRINCESS KATE.

Quote:
Nice to hear from you Miss kate wiIIiams ,
I am very glad to receive your mail. I also understand your excitement about this special offer.

Your questions will all be answered, one by one. I assure you our intentions are to satisfy the needs of the international market of male fashion, nothing more, nothing less.

>blablabla, more figures<

Have a good day

RandaII 0l

Quote:
Good Day,
Thanks for your mail, i want to let you know that i dont have money for this i told that i need a help to get me out from refugee camp where iam now, i love to be part of your partner in this business but how will i do it why iam still here in camp if i can see anything that will make me out of the camp i be happy,
I will like you to tell me what excectely thing do you want me, please if you can help me some money to dress up my self to look nice it will be ok, take a look of my picture.
NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.
PRINCESS KATEWILLIAM.

After some more from me, lad writes:
Quote:
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN

Dear Friend,
Thanks for your mail and also your picture i love that, but now i want you to tell me what else do you want me to do and how will i do to be out from the refugee camp i want to seek your advice, i awit your reply.
THANKS
LOVE FROM PRINCESS KATE
More script from me, asking more and more demandingly about her application sheets. Then lad writes:
Quote:
Subject: THANKS

Dear Friend,
Thanks for your concern, i dont understand what you mean by application i have not receive any application formfromyou and also the account number you ask me is it my own account number please dont be upset in my question i want to be clear,
Please tell me what to do because i have not been to your company before that is why i want you to direct me on what to do next. i wait your reply soonest.
BEST OF LUCK
MISS KATE WILLIAM.

Download it! Idiot! - More script from me follows, with Jack´s address in between. Lad back :
Quote:
Hi, i write him and he ask me which one do i want to join, as a model or agent in your company i dont know which one is good i need your suggetion and also i have no application received yet, i wait your reply.
THANKS
MISS KATE.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And here's her communication so far with Jack...

Lad wrote:
Sir,
I am miss kate william i was directed to contact you on issue of your company please i want you to tell me what to do next and also presentely now iam in refugee camp and i will be very happy to join your company if i see way out from here.i wait your urgent reply.

BEST REGARDS
MISS KATE WILLIAM.

Oh no! She can't get out of the refugee camp but she really wants to join MM!

Jack wrote:
Dear Kate William,

Do you wish to join our company as an agent or as a model? Both roles are available to you, but it is up to you which one you think you are most suited to.

Models are, as the name suggests, the people who appear in the photographs and displays, and it is usual for them to have a certain level of attractiveness. However, at M00seknuckle Modeling, we don't look for the typical "model" look (thin and tall and glamorously beautiful) but instead we look for people who are attractive and yet 'normal' so that everyday people can relate to them and think "Hey, that person is just like me!"

Agents are the people who manage and seek out new models. Each agent will collect a team of models that are registered to him/her, and it is the agent's job to coordinate payments, let the models know about upcoming jobs, and so on.

I will send you an application form for either job as soon as you let me know which you decide on.

regards,

Jack

Miraculously, the restrictions of being in a refugee camp disappear...

Lad wrote:
Thanks for your concern, i will like to be a model but i want you to advice me which one is the best of my type, i wait your reply.

BEST REGARDS
MISS KATE .

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She got back to me in turn:
Quote:
Hi, i write him and he ask me which one do i want to join, as a model or agent in your company i dont know which one is good i need your suggetion and also i have no application received yet, i wait your reply.

THANKS
MISS KATE.

At least her questions are all about the actual subject matter and not only about the quickest payment.
Quote:
Dear Miss Williams,

I have attached you the two applications which you could have downloaded from our website conviniently as well.

Take a look through both of them and tell us which position you would like best Smile

Regards, Randall

Unlike this new guy...are these the models we have to expect from him? Wink
Quote:
Dr. Al4n Ent0ray

Ok i will attarch my picture for you to know the kind model that is go well here as your agant i will do my best for you as soon as i receive the first payment.

Nice models you got there Very Happy

Ubah´s last night shift produced this:
Quote:
It is very Bad of you people.

Hello RandaII Oldman,

Thanks for your email, Well i planed to come but for now i have no transport fee, If only your people can send to me a fee of $250 then i will come.

Finally, for telling me that J1m Edward whow i never see has stolen my money i did not think that is true, Randy told me he made the payment through Western Union, how can some one who is not even a staff of Western Union take another person Money, it is a completely liar.

Bye.

Ubah E Il.

So shall I tell him, are you trying to rip us off, too? Explaining him how Jim did the job? Or referring him to my yahoo-policeman? Or simply, striking back? Being terribly annoyed? Yes, that´s more like it.

Randy being terribly annoyed and Pat being the nice lady to him, ok?

This off to both Ubah and Kojo:

Quote:
Dear applicant,

It´s up to you whether you believe us or not. Interestingly, the local police acted similarly, and said they would only spring into action if paid more money than agreed upon before.

It seems it is not worth it considering this region as a place to recruit dedicated agents. Therefore, wee are leaving Benin on Friday afternoon.

It´s up to you whether you accept your last chance of getting a position with MM or not. we will be arriving in Porto Novo in the morning of Friday 13th, settling some bank matters. Then we will be spending some hours at the airport before finally leaving to the United States - with or without you as our employee!

Regards, RandaII

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh-oh... the possibility of a Johnk safari to 0budu is looking a little wobbly at the moment...

Lad wrote:
Sir;
your mails had been received with joy and a little bit confusion as the second and first mail gave us food for thought, my team as a whole had been disturbed as where such an amount like that would come from. Actually in the African mannerism, one seek for employement to be bussy and get paid, how would employement create forum that calls for expenditures, this is the question i am even asked by my team because i am still not comfortable with that system which i know it is not going to be possible, i know i may endure as an old timer with m00seknuckle, but i owe these guys explanations as i know this trip won,t take up to five thousand dollers.
Sir i am going to leave this to you to discuss with the boared concerning this Trip to 0budu, at least it is the company that is sending us Africa is not like U. S means of gathering or raing fund is limited here, i just want you to think about it fast for we are supposed to leave here next week wednesday, but can we do that empty handed/
Just imagine me spending all that i have to fuel m00seknuckle business, it is improper miscelenous expenses can be settled in a reputable organisation like this or otherwise the people here would think it is a child thing, even our parents,
Sir i want you to look at this as an important issue to raise for the board for there is no way we could go there on our own expenses, it is not done for this first time please.
Concerning the building i will see what else i could do, let me call the consultant but please i will still prefer too you call him aswell show interest, for that place sir is hot cake i would,nt want us to loose that place.
I am supposed to be happy but actually dis organised because my guys are troubled.
John

I still think he genuinely wants to go but the whole cost of everything (fare across to the other side of Nigeria, the accommodation cost, hire of video equipment) is more than he and his colleagues are willing to spend.

Jack wrote:
Dear John (and other team members),

I understand your concerns and those of your colleagues, and I shall certainly present your case to the other board members, but I suspect I know what the answer will be. Why do I know this? Because I have already looked at every possible legal way to fund your trip before March 31st. Do you remember me telling you that I had looked into doing this and that I had managed to change a really situation (i.e., no money at all) into a better situation (i.e., expenses refunded at the start of the next financial quarter)? I've worked my hardest for you in this respect but still you want more? I'm not sure I can give you any more, John, if I want to stay within the corporate laws here, as much as I would like to.

If you and your team are unwilling to make this small sacrifice (in actual fact, NOT a sacrifice at all, since you'll get the money back after March 31st), then I will have to look elsewhere for men who will get the job done and not whine about matters such as this. I already have an up-and-coming employee, who is also based in Lagos, by the name of Solomon Eb0agu. He leads a promotions and advertising team and they have been doing some good work for us in regards to creating brochures and advertising material aimed at the West African community. I am sure Solomon, if not all of his team, would be willing to travel to 0budu if you and your colleagues are backing out. If you think you can't go under the circumstances that I have already explained several times, then tell me now and I will prepare Solomon and his team for the mission instead.

I hope to hear a positive response from you,

Jack

Lad wrote:
Sir,
I am really disturbed about the whole thing sir, it is very important the company sponsor this trip, i had gotten cause to go back to the bronchure i had about m00seknuckle to find out that we are due to have at least each persons a five thousand dollers advance payment to enable us get started, i think we should be treated as freshers even if it is against the company,s law, we need assistance and support. Can you imagine i personally had been borrowing money here and there to meet up with my target but this one is beyond my power as this money for 0budu could not come from any where, by car we would stay two days on the road, pay for hotel bills, hire a video recorder and take care of our selves for the period of stay.all these are money.
Mike and Chris are even too surprise to hear that we should go to 0budu on our own and keep receipts, imagine young school leavers where would they get money for such a trip/ these are the things you people had to discuss in the board meeting and get back to us. be considerate and do not kill the enthiusaism in the spirit of this young men.
Sir if there is nothing to be done one of us suggested, why the deduct an amount from what you are supposed to pay us by april and send to us for this trip.
We are eager to do this work but we need your encouragement.April is not february it is too far to settle money if one borrows.
Dont forget to call the property consultant.
John

Jack wrote:
Dear John (and others),

I can fully understand your concerns here. Don't think for even a minute that I am unaware of the problems you are describing. But you should understand that I have not simply sat around and not done anything to try to help you with this project. When you first raised the matter, several weeks ago, I looked into every possible way to get this sorted to your satisfaction. If you still have the email in which I explained the situation in delay, please look through it and realize that I worked my ass off to push the strict US accounting laws as far as I could push them without actually breaking them, just so I make the situation better for you.

You mention "school leavers". I thought I was employing grown adult men, not children fresh out of school. Have I been mistaken? Real men would have gotten the job done with the resources available to them, not sat around whining and moaning. I sincerely hope that I have not been been employing such school-leavers with your involvement here.

There is zero chance that I can get the tax laws changed just to suit you, John. And even if I did have that power to change legislation, it would certainly take more than a week to do, which is what we have left. This is not some bunch of arbitrary decisions that a group of people have pulled out of their collective anus. This is the law of the country that I live in and which I must abide by or else be deemed a criminal and suffer the penalties.

The money that you talk of that was promised is the money that I have been fighting to get released in this quarter but only managed to get released for Q2 of this year. It was the money that was waiting for you in Benin but you were unavoidably detained elsewhere and could not collect. I explained all this in a previous email. If you have been at the Benin show, you (and Miss Monalissa and Mr Clinton) would have received the amounts there and then because they had been allocated according to the accounting laws. Because no one turned up to claim those funds, they were returned into the system and, as I explained before, there are procedures that need to be performed in order to re-release those funds.

It's still early here (only 7.30am) but when I go in to the office I will mention this issue AGAIN to a few of the other board members. I can almost hear exactly what their replies will be, though, because I've heard them several times before.

If I don't hear a positive response from you by the end of Friday, I will contact Solomon Eb0agu and propose that his team go to 0budu instead. He can mobilize his team quickly (as he has done before when I asked him to help at the Pendjar1/Benin show) and I am sure the 0budu management people will not mind if another group of people arrive instead of the ones I told them would be arriving on the 18th.

I have "call property consultant" on my list of things to do, and will be done either today or tomorrow. I hope you informed him that MM is willing to pay 50% extra for the rent in order to keep the competitors away.

Jack

While I was typing the above email, this one came in from him...

Lad wrote:
SIR
LET ME GET BACK TO MY TEAM MEMBERS AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU TOMORROW. SEND THE IDS DOCUMENT AND ANY OTHER THING FOR THIS JOURNEY.
WE HOPE TO RECEIVE THEM SOON.
JOHN, MIKE AND CHRIS

I'm hoping that after he responded to Jack's first reply, he was on the phone frantically arranging a loan as quickly as he could, as that last email seems to show a changed "let's go!" attitude than the others today.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frumpy: We need to hire those models in that lad's photograph! Sure, they're a little feathery, but I'm sure people won't really notice with the right make-up and costumes on them.

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My old friend, eternal nemesis, albatross around my neck that won't go away, why won't you just go away and leave me alone for the love of allthatsrightintheworldpleasenowI'mnotINTERESTED!!!!!!
Stella Tan0h returns.

Lad wrote:
Dear Jack,

How are you, thanks for your advice. I love you please do the best I am in need ok.
Yours Faithfuly
Miss Stella Tan0h

Jack wrote:
Dear Stella,

I love you, too. But real love doesn't mean replying to begging letters. It means telling the person you love that the only real way they can make any progress in the world is to stand up tall and tackle life directly, not rely on hand-outs from suckers.

So, that's what I'm going to tell you, because I love you so much and it is making me weep to see you reduced to grovelling for a few pennies here and there.
One good way of making it on your own in this world is to get a job that you enjoy, makes a positive difference in the world, and lets you pay your bills at the end of the month.
You could work for M00seknuckle Modeling! It fulfils all of those requirements and more!
I attach an application form so you only have to answer a few easy questions, return it to me, and you will be on your way to being a productive member of the human race. WELCOME TO YOUR NEW LIFE, STELLA!

love,

Jack

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OF, I agree! They are certainly handsomer that that potential model. Laughing
P@t will do some mega-crying, and talk about her hurt feelings to those two foot-draggers, Ub@h and Kod-jerky. If they don't want to come to Porto Novo to console her, well, to hell with them! Bahh...waaaahh! Crying or Very sad

edit: OF, tell Stella that you are praying hard to Ogun to send a crocodile to her house to visit with her tonight. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really need to stop reading these things while I'm at work. My co-workers are convinced that I've taken way too much of my medication and that I'm losing my mind. I absolutely LOVE the newest models. Is their pay rate the same as all the other models?
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Lotsalove - Yes, you really should (NOT!) Laughing

Pat Crokin was not really too pleased with the attitudes of Ub@h or K0d-jerky. She sent them slightly different emails, with many more slaps for WU advance fee stick-in-the-mud Kodjerky, as he didn't leave the cafe yet. Ub@h at least might go, as he has already traveled. I hope I haven't hurt Kod-jerky by saying females are smarter than he is. Laughing

Quote:
Dear Mr. K0dj0v1i,

Have you no common decency or sympathy for a fellow human being robbed by a pretender, that was Jim Edwards? We have been through hell here dealing with this situation, and you keep crying to me about advance payments. Over and over and over again, like a broken record.
I myself have been crying for days over this, and you offer me no shoulder to cry on, no kind word, no "I'm terribly sorry to hear the news."

We took sympathy on you and sent some money to you.
Well, we gave you an advance payment, and where did it get us? Robbed, that's what! Jim Edwards obviously had contacts at the Western Union office to divert your payment and collect the fees we sent to you. This part is certain. We stuck our necks out against the wishes of the board, because we decided to trust a transfer, trust that you would travel to pick it up, and we were robbed. Now you know why we resisted doing this in the first place. Western Union in Africa is full of thieves.

The company board will not authorize an advance payment of any kind to anyone now, or ever in the future. This is a real lesson to us all, that some people cannot be trusted. It is going to be strictly cash-in-person from now on, and no exceptions. If our agents don't like our policy as it is written, they can go work for someone else. I'm sorry that an evil man caused all this trouble for us all, but there is no use denying that it exists in our world. We must just struggle on and try to protect ourselves from their schemes. I'm sorry that you also had to suffer as well at the hands of this bad man Jim. If you can't take that news like a grown man, instead of a tearful little small boy, I feel sorry for you.

We will still welcome you as an agent, and work out our payment, working arrangements, and gifts that are due to you, if you finalize our deal by meeting us at the Porto Novo Airport in Benin. We will surely be able to compensate you with cash before we head back the Chicago, USA. We would truly like to work with you in the future, and wish you much success with us, but I'm afraid you will have to make your way here on your own. If you save any receipts for your travel expenses, we will reimburse you promptly right then and there at the airport.

If you don't have the brains to do the right thing and come with your sweet girls and boys as models, then pick out anyone of your female models, and tell her that she can take your place as an agent, and bring the rest of the models with her. Females are smarter than males, and you have just proved my point, by continuing to whine about advance payments and poverty, without regard to the great opportunity that exists for your models to improve their lives. This trait of yours makes you an undesireable agent anyway, so we would appreciate it, if you would give the job to one of your girls, and send her on her way to the airport to meet us. We would be happy to employ a smarter female for the job.

Below is our trip information back to the USA. We leave at 1150PM on Friday February 13th, in two days time. We will be at the airport, in the main restaurant there at 6:00PM until approximately 10PM, when we will go to the terminal gate to await the flight home. I hope to see you there, so that we can patch things up, and get on with the business of your successful modeling agent career.

Warm wishes,

P@t Cr0k1n
Smile
---
Trip Summary
Outbound Flight
Fri, Feb 13
11:50pm Depart - Cotonou, Benin (COO) Delta Air Lines 8641 operated by AIR FRANCE
Adult Fare Rules
Sat, Feb 14
6:00am Arrive - Paris de Gaulle, France (CDG)Nonstop
Flight time: 6 hrs 10 min

Connection Time: 10 hrs 30 min

Sat, Feb 14
4:30pm Depart - Paris de Gaulle, France (CDG) Delta Air Lines 8532 operated by AIR FRANCE
Adult Fare Rules
6:55pm Arrive - New York-Kennedy, NY (JFK)Nonstop
Flight time: 8 hrs 25 min

To Ub@h:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Ub@h,

Why do you say it is bad of us? Have you no common decency or sympathy for a fellow human being robbed by a pretender, that was Jim Edwards? We have been through hell here dealing with this situation, and you keep crying to me about advance payments.
I myself have been crying for days over this, and you offer me no shoulder to cry on, no kind word, no "I'm terribly sorry to hear the news."

We took sympathy on you and sent some money to you.
Well, we gave you an advance payment, and where did it get us? Robbed, that's what! Jim Edwards obviously had contacts at the Western Union office to divert your payment and collect the fees we sent to you. This part is certain. We stuck our necks out against the wishes of the board, because we decided to trust a transfer, trust that you would travel to pick it up, and we were robbed. Now you know why we resisted doing this in the first place. Western Union in Africa is full of thieves.

The company board will not authorize an advance payment of any kind to anyone now, or ever in the future. This is a real lesson to us all, that some people cannot be trusted. It is going to be strictly cash-in-person from now on, and no exceptions. If our agents don't like our policy as it is written, they can go work for someone else. I'm sorry that an evil man caused all this trouble for us all, but there is no use denying that it exists in our world. We must just struggle on and try to protect ourselves from their schemes. I'm sorry that you also had to suffer as well at the hands of this bad man Jim.

We will still welcome you as an agent, and work out our payment, working arrangements, and gifts that are due to you, if you finalize our deal by meeting us at the Porto Novo Airport in Benin. We will surely be able to compensate you with cash before we head back the Chicago, USA. We would truly like to work with you in the future, and wish you much success with us, but I'm afraid you will have to make your way here on your own. If you save any receipts for your travel expenses, we will reimburse you promptly right then and there at the airport.

Below is our trip information back to the USA. We leave at 1150PM on Friday February 13th, in two days time. We will be at the airport, in the main restaurant there at 6:00PM until approximately 10PM, when we will go to the terminal gate to await the flight home. I hope to see you there, so that we can patch things up, and get on with the business of your successful modeling agent career.

Warm wishes,

P@t Cr0k1n
Smile
---
Trip Summary
Outbound Flight
Fri, Feb 13
11:50pm Depart - Cotonou, Benin (COO) Delta Air Lines 8641 operated by AIR FRANCE
Adult Fare Rules
Sat, Feb 14
6:00am Arrive - Paris de Gaulle, France (CDG)Nonstop
Flight time: 6 hrs 10 min

Connection Time: 10 hrs 30 min

Sat, Feb 14
4:30pm Depart - Paris de Gaulle, France (CDG) Delta Air Lines 8532 operated by AIR FRANCE
Adult Fare Rules
6:55pm Arrive - New York-Kennedy, NY (JFK)Nonstop
Flight time: 8 hrs 25 min

Total Travel Time: 25 hrs 5 min
Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eric Ub4h gets a taunt from Fake Jim...

Fake Jim wrote:
ubah,
u stupid lagos man, u have no level gainst ppl from port harcourt we chop all you money and eat it well. u cannt even know that i can pick westen union mtcn from MM ppl, i saw your email to randy and u said i couldnot pick your money. haha stupid lagos man! u know noting like the great Jim Edward knows, i take all ur jobs if you are not careful of me ooooooooooooo
have a nice sleep bro n pray to you GOD that am not in your dreams,
Mr Jim

As does Kodj0vi...

Fake Jim wrote:
Kodjovi,
u stupid togo man. jim Edward is to smart for you and your ppl and too smart for m00se knuckles ppl. i eat all ur money every time they send it, u will see none of it if come thru wester union.
careful broda and watch out your shoulders bcos it might be jim edward who is the man looking over them at you oooooooooooooo
Mr Jim

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LotsaLove wrote:
I really need to stop reading these things while I'm at work. My co-workers are convinced that I've taken way too much of my medication and that I'm losing my mind. I absolutely LOVE the newest models.

We aim to please Very Happy

The Bird Doctor is being a bit bitchy at the moment:
Quote:
Yes now i understood you well ,I can recommend 7 models Male .

and please send me the application form by wrighting or attarch it.

You can use this info to pay the money.

Receiver's Name .Ch1d0zie A Ndukw3

Country Benin Republic
Quetion. witch color
Answer. green
and the MTCN number.

Benin Republic he is! So no potential customer for the Benin Camp...
He is getting impertinent - like they all do at one time or another...you get used to it in the modeling world. Tearing down high promises...sniff...
Quote:
AS I TOLD YOU I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING ONTILL I RECEIVE THE FIRST PAYMENT
WITCH IS $7000

We do not need a witch! We want some hot birdies...
First, my usual do-the-form-drivel:
Quote:
How are you Dr. al4n ent0ray,
It seems we are still missing the completed application form, to release your payment.

Do we have your bank account data?

You can also contact our boss on [email protected] . His name is Jack.

I understand your situation and I appreciate that you want to do your best, but please understand that presenting yourself as a helpless beggar who can't overcome the smallest of challenges is not going to look very promising to anyone who wishes to employ you in a job where larger challenges are part of the everyday tasks. If you are serious and you are not simply trying to scam my company with very weak and feeble excuses, then you will find a way to show that, yes, you are a man who can think and act his way out of troublesome situations without whining and crying for help at the smallest sign of trouble.

I look forward to receiving your completed application form.

Payment - after you have become a full employee of MM, which is after your application has been received and approved .

I can see absolutely no problems with it, Sir.
From what we have seen, we are 100% certain that you are worthy of full service of M00seknuckles Modelling Agency.

Purranoia: the fear one's cats are up to something.
Goodbye

RandaII 0

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our insolent lad, Kod-jerky replied to Pat in his inimitable style and grace Evil or Very Mad :
Quote:
from Mr K0dj0v1
to P@tricia Cr0k1n
date Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 2:03 PM
subject Re: meet us at the airport

send to us the money to travel all the way from togo country to benin ok. or come here let us meet here face to face.stop talking to me if you do not want to be rude to me.
when you arrive lome call me i will direct you how we will meet. you did not send money to me before you were robbed ok? as for mr oldman he knows i can not write to himagain so if i see you are of the same page i stop writting to you also. when you send the money let me know.

kodjovi
Frumpy, shall I tell him my Grandfather's old saying, now? Wink Laughing

edit: anyone got a nice picture of the rear end of a goat? Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kojo the bloody lad wrote:
stop talking to me if you do not want to be rude to me.

A masochist? Shocked I think he deserves a long and understanding call from Dan next Sunday.

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kodj0vi still doesn't understand what's going on, I think.

Time for another taunt from Fake Jim...

Fake Jim wrote:
kodj0vi,
U IDIOT MAN. you still dont unerstand what is hapening! when m00se knuckles ppl send thru wester union i eat the money bcos with my contacts. i hack the m00se kncukles email box too and i see what u are writing to d magas. stupid man, u still call them "SEND THRU WESTER UNION, I WANT UR MONEY NOW!" and every time i divet you money, see? stupid togo man, i knew togo man back in the day it was mayybe 2005, he was so stpid he walk into walls and get run down by motobikes, n he just did that agen and agen n he never learned his lessons. just like you mr kodj0vi, you stupid togo brain is no match for naija brain,when will u learn this fact?????
have a good night bro and think of me w/ ur money,
Mr Jim

I'll draw diagrams next time if he doesn't understand that it's Fake Jim taking his payment and that Randy et al. are telling the truth.

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since Solomon has been quiet for a while, I´ve tried to call him but Skype says the number he´s given us recently is invalid. Sent him this then:
Quote:
Your matter is being processed rapidly

Dear Mr. E ,

I think Jack wants you to read his latest email, he has tried to call you but I think you might have given him a non-working number accidently?

Please check your number and keep us updated.

You must understand that many people here are dealing with your matter and that we might need your availability 24/7 when things come to evolve, see?

--
Faithfully yours, R. O

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh! Whereas Johnk was all uppity and demanding-of-money in his last few emails, 0budu Lad #2 Mike is showing a totally different attitude... one I like!

Lad wrote:
Sir,
thank you for your wonderful mail. inside the mail you ask me that i should keep
the good record and bad record in 0BUDU. again i should ask questions about their services and other relevant things.
I assure you Sir, to put every thing in VCD or DVD and snapping of pictures.
we are leaving lagos next week wednesday morning to 0BUDU, we are going to spend three to five days.
Sir, Mr John called me yesterday morning concerning the transport, he told me we are going to transport ourselves, then i reply him we can take care of the transport.
I can't wait to show my great talent in M00SEKNUCKLE MODELING COMPANY.
Sir kindly get back to me.
Faithful Yours Mike

He's great! I'm starting to like him more than Johnk now. I'm so fickle...

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And to Kate Wiliams, who was unsure what sort of model she wanted to be, on account of being trapped in a refugee camp, I sent this...

Jack wrote:
Dear Kate,

Thank you for your quick reply.

If you wish to be a model but you are not sure what type, then I invite you to take advantage of our free consultation service.

All you need to do is to submit a few photographs of yourself and our experts here will look at the pictures and make an informed decision about what type of modeling work you will be most suited for. This will cost you nothing so you may as well go through with it and find out a little bit extra about your options here at MM.

If you wish to use this service, please submit three (3) photographs of yourself to [email protected] or to this address, either one will be okay.
The three (3) photographs should show be of the following types.
1. Face. A simple portrait photograph with you looking directly at the camera.
2. Hands. A close-up of your hands. If you are taking the photograph yourself, then one hand is acceptable.
3. Full body. You should be standing straight with your body pointing towards the camera. What you wear is entirely your choice, but for a more detailed assessment then a swimsuit or underwear set is preferred. Whatever you choose to wear, please make sure that it provides some idea of your shape.

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing you start a successful career with M00seknuckle Modeling,

Jack

She replies! With pictures! Of some random young woman!

Lad wrote:
Dear Friend,
Thanks for your concern towards me iam very happy for your caring God will see you through , here is the pictures you demand and tell me how it is. i wait your respond.

HAVE A WOUNDERFUL DAY.
LOVE FROM KATE.

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's "Dr" Alan Ent0ray, Man of Birds. He was giving Randy's scripted auto-baiter some bolshy attitude about being paid before doing any work, so Jack sends him another offer...

Jack wrote:
Dear Dr Alan Ent0ray,

I have been informed by my employee, RandaII Oldman, that you are interested in becoming an agent-manager for M00seknuckle Modeling. I am always pleased to welcome new people because I believe that every who joins adds to the uniqueness that makes MM so different from other modeling agencies.

Alan, if I may be so forward, I would like to ask about the photograph that you submitted to Randy earlier. It is the one with a gentleman in the foreground (I assume this is you? Or is it one of your models? It doesn't matter for now) and some rather nice birds (of the feathered sort) behind him.

I am very interested in those birds! We are currently setting up the planning stage for a project and we are hoping to use birds in a lot of the photographs. I can't divulge the identity of the company who is requesting our services on this project just yet, but when everything is finalized I will be able to. Suffice it to say that they are an international company.

Anyway, when I looked at your photograph, I knew instantly that the birds in that picture are exactly the sort that will be perfect for this upcoming project. Alan, I ask you from the bottom of my heart, is there any way you may be able to acquire some of those birds for me? We will, of course, pay you for your time and for any costs involved in capturing and transporting them.

Please reply back and let me know if this is possible for you to do. Those birds are perfect! And I will do anything to get them for the photographs.

thank you,

Jack

Lad wrote:
Hello My Dear Brother Jack

I Thank you very much for this good opportunity you give me to get the birds is not a problem but I need some money to pay for the boy's that will help me get them and to ship them to you too, so if you can be able to send me some money for me to use it and get some boy's that will help me ship it there will not be any problem.

Dr Alan Ent0ray

He should try capturing them himself! I'd pay to see that.

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shipping them? :-O He needs to find his puppy scam script for us then.

Affirmative news in from Kate, some lads take longer than others to understand Smile :
Quote:
Nice Day,
How life over there, i hope every thing is ok, i receive the application from your boss and i will take time to fill it and sumit it, if there is any advice to me i wait your reply.

THANKS
PRINCESS KATE.

And this from Ubah:
Quote:
It is very bad

Hello Randall O,

Thanks for your email, i understood what you people pass through, but i have never know the man you people called J1m Edward.

Finally, i will go and look for money to meet you people before your departure, but if i did not meet up i will also keep you inform.

Thanks,

Ubah E I.

So how are the odds he will not meet up? Question

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Randy is doing his best :
Quote:
Dear xxx,

thanks for your mail. We are about to leave P3ndjari after a quick lunch at noon, we will arrive in Porto Novo at a non-specific time later tonight.

Tomorrow morning we will have to spend the morning at our bank and possibly, depending on how the negotiations about a credit and credit refunding and our insurance go on. We expect to arrive in Cotonou tomorrow early afternoon.

We will have nothing to do there other than picking up our tickets and spending the evening there at a restaurant, trying to fotget the disheartending experience with Edwards and how we felt treated by the local police.

We are looking forward to meeting you there. In a suitcase looking like a laptop suitcase, we will have the money for you, fresh from the bank. We will also be managing to get your welcome gift (the gold watch) ready at hand. It will not take more than three minutes to sign your M00seknukcle Modeling Employment Contract there. The restaurant bill will also be on us.

Have a safe trip.

Yours, RandaII

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Sent to both Ubah and Kojo.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kodj0v1 sends this broken record talk again...send me money, send me money send me money...
Quote:
Mr K0dj
to me

DEAR PATRICIA.

PLEASE TELL MR OLDMAN TO STOP WRITING TO ME.
HOW ARE YOU?. ARE YOU STILL TRAVELING AND ARE YOU SENDING THE MONEY TO US TO MEET YOU OR WILL YOU MEET US. IF YOU TRAVEL BACK TO US WITHOUT SEEING US PLEASE DO NOT WRITE TO ME AGAIN.

SEND ME AT LEASE SOME MONEY TO COME IF NOT GOOD BYE AND NEVER WRITE TO ME AGAIN.

K0DJ0V1
Mad

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This from Kodj0vi to Randy:
Quote:
you are stupid to waist my time oldfool

I really have enough of this bum Evil or Very Mad :
Quote:
So I was right advising against you, you are one of these 419ers Africa is known for. You are no better than J1m Edward.
We will not employ you if you fail to arrive at the airport tomorrow.
No money for you otherwise.
Understand this? Tu comprends?
Rien d´argent si tu n´arrivais pas á l´aeroport.

Regards, RandaII

Hmpf!

Solomon is a joy to read:
Quote:
Dear RandaII,
Words can not express how much joy i felt from the inside of hear from again
after a long long while,
Do PERMIT me to Greet You in the pure natural Nigeria style, Old BOY Happy
New Year to you and the family, this is Hoping all is well with you and your house
hold plus your place of Work as well.
Anyway,back to your request for a working number or numbers, i say all my lines
are all good just that i had to switch off as i was admitted also like Jack for a food
i took that did not go down well with me.So for the benefit of our relations hp this
again are my numbers with which to reach me as you say 24/7 +234xxx
+234xxx , +234xxx
RandaII i hope this have put things aright again?,am so sorry for any trouble this
may had put you through.
We would request you speed up things a little up ,as our chance to progress lay
with-in your powers,we can but only address such matters when we have gotten
the sole right in acting under your Vito as your Nigerian REP
If you need clarity just simply put a call through to me i will be to willing to act
ask Jack, when i want clarity,i wake him up,even from sleep.YOU free to do
like wise as a friend

Thanks again for your mail
Solomon.xxx(not Exxx PS note)

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More from Johnk! I think my threat to ask Solomon to go instead of Johnk has shaken him up a bit. Look at the difference in his attitude today...

Lad wrote:
Sir,
your letter amazed me because actually a school leaver have no place in m00se knuckle, for your information all the people i employed are all graduates in different disciplines.
Sir, th fact remains that i have a strong belief that all the asignment given to me and my team must be done no matter how we do it inorder to achieve result, i am begining to work out the modalities how it will be favourable without failure.
Mean while i will please beg you for a copy of the letter which you sent to 0budu concerning us and their reply to you, it is a document too to determine we are from you.
Again we want to be sure the i.d gets to us on friday it will enable us too to be sure of what we are doing.
I am actually too bussy sir i had ordered the photogragh of the property as you said, it shall be send down as soon as possible but the most important of it all is to call the the pastor as you promised to keep our cotenders off the property, i dont want to loose that site, it is too good for our kind of jobs , we have big hotels club houses around and banks and take awy joints all over the places. i had told him you will be calling him today, i know your calling him will help us seal the game. so go ahead.
Do whatever you can to encourage this trip sir, we are bringing back result more than your expectation.
John

And his best buddy Mike also gets in on the good vibes action...

Lad wrote:
sir,
I am so delighted about what you have been doing for us.I promise you, i'm going to
make you happy and the entire m00seknuckle modeling company, and be a good
representative. Thanks your loyal representing
Mike.

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I can call JohnK´s scamming "pastor" friend (for some 2 minutes approximately Embarassed) but feel free to spread Jack´s number to ladland as well Very Happy

LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would pay good money to see that nut try to ship those birds out of Africa ROFL! Just the thought of some lad trying to get through security with some illegal birds is enough to keep me amused for months. Great job!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic