SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, Dan, now pay attention:

Quote:
The second set of photographs were fuzzy (to use a layman's term) and those of 3mma and Nk3chi were too small and lacking clarity.
If those are a sample of your work, then I don't hold much hope for your being further employed by M00seknuckle Modelling.
All the photographs must be redone to a size and clarity equal to those in the first group you sent.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan's saga goes on (he's the one in CAPS):

June 13
Quote:
I'LL GET IT DONE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE BUT I HOPE THE POSING WAS GOOD AND OKAY ?HOPE YOU REPLY SOON

Quote:
I can't judge the poses or the models without decent pictures.

June 14
Quote:
THIS IS THE PICTURE OF ADAMS THE FIRST MODEL I SUBMITTED
HIS PICTURE SO PLEASE GET BACK TO ME SO WE CAN PROCEED TO THE NEXT LEVEL I WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

He attached five pix, and then on June 18 he sent three more messages attaching 14 other pix.

June 19
Quote:
IT HAS BEEN A WHIKE I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU PLEASE ALLOW ME TO KNOW THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT

Quote:
Why didn't you send more of Nk3chi? We have a beefcake overload here!

Quote:
NKECHI TRAVELLED BECAUSE SHE IS ILL SO WHEN SHE IS BACK I WILL GET HER PICX TO YOU.KINDLY GET BACK TO ME WHICH OF THE PICTURES DID YOU ACCEPT OR ARE THE BOTH OF THEM GOOD TO GO FOR THE COMPANY ? I REALLY NEED SOME MONEY,I WILL APPRECIATE IF WE CAN COMPLETE THIS TRANSACTION AS FAST AS POSSIBLE KINDLY GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO I WILL KNOW WHATS NEXT TO DO .REPLY SOON

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pat checked her inbox. Nothing from HERO, but Oke is fretting.

Quote:
June 11
How are you doing?
-
June 12

Hello Pat,

I taught you could make yourself available for me,to enable us meet somewhere.I am useful to strike all kinds of deal,such as Agent,I can get completely naked for any clients if the need arise.also have one on one sex.nude,photos,semi nude,too.

Above lists are some of the deal to strike as well.honestly I did like to meet you face to face first.seeing you real we makes you have trust on me I tell you.

Looking forward to see you soon,

Oke.
-
June 16
Dear Pat,

i remember you ask me if i can be able to work in Andre Chad with
you,I am interested in the job taking caring of infants.kindly hook me
up, with one of those job you doing.to enable me start working with
you immediately,because i don`t have any job doing at the time being.

i am truly looking forward to work with you soon.

Yours Oke.
--
June 20th
Hi Pat,

Why have you not reply me up to these moment? You busy working? Get back to me please.awaiting for you.don't you think you have keep me waiting long enough?

Yours Oke.

Pat will just have to get the goat-hugger off his nekkid kick. He must forget how shocked she was the last time he sent pics like that to her! Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic