SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First, a slap for Dan:

Quote:
You've missed your own deadline! Is there any chance at all that you can do what you signed up for?

Then a taunt for 0ke:

Quote:
Just a few words to let you know that I'm in perfect health, gainfully employed, and enjoying a great sex life. That's zero from three, so have a word with your jujuman cos you got taken!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another (perhaps futile) warning for Dan (emphasis in original):

Quote:
You won't be paid anything if you do nothing.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he wrote back, however...

Quote:
please be patient with me,i need to pay for some bills bcos of the modelling policy in my country,but am workin on it and by next week i'll resolve the issue.

Cammy is as puzzled as I'm sure a lot of you are:

Quote:
How exactly does the modelling policy in your country force you to pay bills? Please explain and in full!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan's excuse is a rash one:

Quote:
there's a new policy the federal government laid to be governing any model representative in nigeria,that all model representative must register to a union for security reason before they can operatE in the country.but am working towards it.

That has Cammy baffled:

Quote:
That's the first I've heard of any such policy! Have you got a link or source for it?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan seems to have retreated (at least for now) from any plan he might have had about the "new policy":

Quote:
i have got a source,and how should the picture look like,should it be in full showing both the legs or should i make it from the waist to the head?.hope to hear from you soonest.

If he thinks he can get away with one lousy pic, he's wrong!

Quote:
For proper evaluation I want more than one shot. Full length front, back and profile (both sides), head and shoulders likewise, and clear; that's the requirement.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan isn't getting it:

Quote:
do u mean i should take both front and back pictures and i should also send his or her profile to you,right,i need your urgent response.

Cammy decided to spell it out:

Quote:
Do you need a list? Fine, here it is!
[1] Full length, front
[2] Full length, back
[3] Full length, left profile
[4] Full length, right profle
[5] Head and shoulders, front
[6] Head and shoulders, back
[7] Head and shoulders, left profile
[8] Head and shoulders, right profile
I expect results soon.

That might be a problem for Dan if he's expecting to be able to get away with magazine scans.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DAN HAS DELIVERED!

Quote:
these are the pictures,kindly get back to me so we can proceed.

I'm not sure if that guy is meant for modelling... bare torso shots next, to seal the matter.

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice pics, Cammy. Smile

Bare-chested and Smiling next time, too! Moosechuckle models always smile! And I hope all his teeth are there inside that menacing skull...

Oke has been silent to Pat's email. Is the goaty-love they share wearing off their relationship?

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy's reply was brief:

Quote:
Before I say anything else - did you take those pix?

The Lad decided to deny paternity:

Quote:
i did not take the pics myself,are we good to proceed,let me know.hope to hear from you soon.

I took Slappy's advice:

Quote:
Whoever took those pictures wasn't any good at this craft because the quality was too variable and the model badly posed - he was slouching in some shots and the body language and expression show a complete lack of interest. Being a model isn't just a matter of looking good; it has to come from the heart, and express personality.
We need pix that show emotion and life - and torso; please repeat the front and back shots, but without the shirt; and the model has to show emotion and some animation. I want to see a person, not a statue.

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see if Oke gave up on Pat:
Quote:
Hey, Oke! Did you forget about me? I miss your skinny little cute ass

Dearest Oke,

You did not write to me, your fondest admirer, after my last email. Are you alive or are you dead? I want your phone number, Dearest. Please send it to me soon. It's very lonely here in Adre, Chad. But I much prefer feeding starving refugee infants and dodging .50 caliber bullets from the roaming bands of rebels than dealing with the illiterate, lazy, substandard whiny boys that Moosechuckle has to shuffle like a poorly marked deck of cards They money is good, too. Maybe you should come here and apply for one of these jobs, Oke. Can you handle an infant as well as you handle your manhood? If so, you could make $5,000/week, like me. I'll give you a good job reference so you can get a job here, even though your work at Moosechuckle was pure shit. I believe that hanging out with babies all day is more your speed, so I'll put in a good word for you. Just leave that part to me, Sweaty.

Looking forward to renewing our goaty love,

Pat
Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan seems compliant:

Quote:
i'll send you the pics,you mean i should send you only the front and back shot,right?and it should be without a shirt i will send it tomorrow to you,i believe after that we can proceed.

Cammy gives more instructions:

Quote:
Correct, but only up to a point - I want more than two pix and the subject (whose name I'd like to know) shouldn't just stand there and stare. I want emotion.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He got back with this demand:

Quote:
please i'll need your mobile number so we can have easy access of communication.i will send you my client pics tomorrow so we can proceed.dont forget to send me your phone number.

But he did come up with the goods - although the quality has dropped off somewhat.

Sand Timer x 7
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Arsenal? Shocked

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll say the quality has dropped off! And that is not even the same model! Ugly tattoos, too! (Plus no room on his body for a large "I AM A GOAT" tattoo, either.)

Well, Pat's Little Goat-Hugging Loverboi wrote her back. His love must transcend Pat's sarcasm in a very big way, and she is pleased. Very Happy

Quote:
May 27
Subject: Hey, Oke! Did you forget about me? I miss your skinny little cute ass

oke edewor to Pat

Hi Pat,

I'm alive its just that I'm a bit angry with you, because the past job I did for you I have not receive a dine from you I can't work without getting pay anymore.before I wil do any job you have to compesate me for those past job I did for you.

Here comes my mobile number +234xxxxxxxxxx

Looking forward to read from you soon,

Yours Oke.
===
(anger turns to bliss)

May 27
oke to pat
Subject: Missed you more than you do

I'm interesting in the job Pat, if I may ask how long have you been in Adre Chad? Chat is a dersert Country their weather is very bad.I would love to meet you in person as well.

Honestly I am dreaming of you all through day and night put a call to me like you said I wanna hear your lovely voice.

I am looking forward to meet you soon,

Oke.
==
May 28
oke to pat
subject: Can't wait to see you

Hi Pat,

I have been waiting for your swift reply,hope you got my message in good standing? I am look forward to meet you soon.

Yours Oke.
Laughing
It should be an interesting phone call. Wink Laughing
I wonder if he can rustle up some traveling fees this time. Question

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Honestly I am dreaming of you all through day and night put a call to me like you said I wanna hear your lovely voice.

Indeed, this sounds like there is still some inspiration air in him Very Happy and that he could possibly be inflated back to normally full-inflated MM rubberducky power.

@ Yastreb, did Dan ever give you the name(s) of his model(s), because it is not Dan himself? Just curious. I mean, internal MM bureaucracy demands aka model forms that they have to do IMO. 2 models, 2 additional sets of forms...
Sure, I hate paperworks, too Smile

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RubberDucky has somewhere to paddle his little feet now.

Quote:
Dearest Oke,

Just to let you know, I did receive your heart-warming emails and I thank you for giving me your number.
I will try to get some time on the emergency satellite phone at the Aid Station in Adre so we can chit chat
about your bright future. I don't know why you could be so angry at me, as I have not been involved in your
MM career since I headed into the bushy jungle last year. I've been here for a few months now, Oke.
The desert is not as bad as you think it is. I have a marvelous tan, and starting to look more like the locals
here every day. Gone is Pasty-White Pat and what has emerged is Golden Brown Pat. I bet you would not
even recognize me now. But I surely am the hottest woman up here, no doubt about that. The locals are
pretty impressed by my crocodile skin coat, too. And they leave me alone when I tell them that I bagged the
5 meter monster myself using just my 13" knife. You would be quite safe here, Oke, with me to protect you.
I can't wait till you come up here! I have oodles of hugs saved up for my favorite Goat-Hugging Boy,
just waiting to squeeze the Hell out of you. You will just adore my new 15 meter indoor pool in the basement
of my new house up here. I have a jacuzzi that we can snuggle up in too, after a hard day's work out in the
blazing sunshine.

See ya later, alligator. Wink

Pat

Oke will either sink or swim. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Courageous? Oke responds:

Quote:
Hello Pat,

Thanks for your comprehensive mail,its really to hear from you once again,when I read in between line of your message, I boost into laughter because some of the word gives me courage.honestly I want to meet you in face to face to enable me know how kind you were.

You are always busy working, forgotten that we have a deal to strike.I don't have any job doing at the time being I'm bored.always keep in touch with me all the time.you have to create time to chat with me daily because you are always on my mind. Am dreaming of you its just that you don't have time for me but I won't give up on you.

Love Always,

Paul.

Paul? hmmmm... Shocked Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing from LittleMan in 4 days, so Pat sent a question.
Quote:
"Paul" ???? Who the Hell is Paul, Oke?

"Love Always,
Paul." ??????

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy gave her verdict.

Quote:
Those pix are better staged but simply too grainy. Who is the photographer? You need to find someone else if that's a typical efffort!

Dan was terse:

Quote:
ok i will send it again

Setting up for more forms:

Quote:
I don't believe that's the same man in the second group of photographs. Please confirm who they are.

Five days passed...

Quote:
These long silences are not helping your prospects.

Then just an hour ago:

Quote:
please be patient i need to repair my camera,i'll get back to you soon.

Cammy wasm't happy with that:

Quote:
You said you didn't take any of the pictures, so why is your camera problem an issue?

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello pat,

Paul was a very good friend of mine,he ask me to send his Uncle an email that was where that mistake comes from.my mind was carried away before I knew it I concluded the email as paul and send to you.I'm truly sorry for that.

Yours Oke.

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On a whim of checking through old company records, Sir Winston II decided to call "Hero Mike Favour," as he might be owed some MM funds. We reminisced about the Old Times of Hero's career back in 2009, and he seems interested in recontacting his "Angel Pat."

Contains NSFW adult language from Sir Winston !!. Hero was practically a gentleman. Hopefully, he won't be for long soon.
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/6h07-Gnz/heromike08June2013.html
Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oke is lazy, and needed a poke.
Quote:
Dearest Oke,

What kind of deal do you want to strike? What is in your mind?
Let me know.

Love,
Pat Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan is back, but he's dropped a long way down...

Quote:
THESE IS THE PICX OF ONE OF THE MODELS AM SENDING HIS OTHER PHOTOS

He sent 11 pix of one 3mma 0dikwu... who is a guy... Here are two of them.

Quote:
THESE ARE ALL THE SHOT I TOOK WITH HIM SO LET ME KNOW HOW THEY ARE SO WE CAN PROCEED .

Then came another seven, this time of "Nk3chi":

Quote:
LET ME KNOW WHATS GOING ON REGARDING THOSE FOTOS ,AND IN OTHER WORDS I HAVE SO MANY OF THEM THAT WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH OUR ORGANISATION ,BUT ITS JUST DAT I WANT TO SEE THE PROGRESS I HAVE MADE IN THESE ONCES AND COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION BEFORE I CAN PROCEED TO THE OTHER LEVEL .REPLY SOON .

Well, considering just how crappy those pix were, Cammy was fairly restrained:

Quote:
I'm afraid that your most recent photographs are of such poor quality that they're of no value in evaluating the models appearing in them.
Also, the other pictures were of two different models so they're not really suitable for evaluation either. If you want to progress we need consistent results.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan was back rather quickly considering what a slackass he's been before:

Quote:
PLEASE EXPLAIN FURTHER ,DO YOU MEAN THE SIZE OF THE PICTURES WHERE TOO SMALL OR WHAT DO YOU MEAN PLEASE EXPLAIN FURTHER OR THE MODELS WHERE NOT QUALIFIED PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO IF ITS THE SIZE OF THE PICTURES I CAN RESNAP THEM PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IMMEDIATELY FOR PROCEEDURE

He can stew for a bit, methinks.

0ke, meanwhile, opened chat, but wasn't there when I looged in:

Quote:
0ke: How are you doing?
Cammy: Perfect health and active sex life. Your voodoo juju man is full of shit, but I did tell you that.

Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
Sir Winston II decided to call "Hero Mike Favour,"
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/6h07-Gnz/heromike08June2013.html
Smile

Nice call Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic