SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Very Happy

Now I see why he wants 1500 USD via WU from my "Nigerian MM manager". I´m heading for a bank account.
Anything else?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

0ke has comprehension problems:

Quote:
I`m a bit confused,is it a Black jumpers with White striped?
Can the Models still use the black body hug as usual?

Cammy had to slap him:

Quote:
I specifically said black and white striped jumpers. That is non-negotiable, By Hel's frozen teeth - I sent you pictures of what was needed last time, and you should still have them.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^The next day, 0ke replied:

Quote:
It`s true you send me the Pictures sometime ago,But i can`t find them any longer, would you please forward me example of what you talking about once again?

Rather than send the pix, I sent two links to images of Collingwood jumpers, and finished with:

Quote:
Now there is no excuse for getting the strip wrong!

And with nothin from D1ke in two weeks, a reminder was in order:

Quote:
It's been a fortnight since my last message - you do recall the problems with your tardiness, yes?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

D1ke responded:

Quote:
Very sorry for the not geting back to you i travel out of the city for some weeks now and were i was i can not check my mail that is why ok now am back i will now reflie the first FORM ok .

I doubt that he'll be accepted back.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a little something for D1ke:

Quote:
If you are not prompt with the refiling I can hold out no hope for you.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing from 0ke, but this from D1ke:

Quote:
AM BACK IN ACCRA THANKS FOR YOUR TIME TOMORROW I WILL SEND YOU THE REQUESTED FORM PLS .
MANY THANKS FOR YOUR KIND UNDERSATNDING IN ALL .

This ain't looking good:

Quote:
You said you were back a week ago! I expected the new form promptly. Why did you delay again?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

D1ke came up with something:

Quote:
below is the form i will send you the latter tomorrow ok

0ke, in the meantime, has finally delivered!

Quote:
These are the correction of the AFL Photos,See attach below.
we truly looking forward to hear from you soonest.

Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great clapping

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If 0ke is expecting payment, this should come as a surprise:

Quote:
Much better - I'll be in touch soon with the next stage.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

D1ke screwed up. This arrived:

Quote:
Thanks for your time and here are the Latter please.

But Cammy wrote back:

Quote:
So where is it? You forgot to attach it!

Rolling Eyes

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

D1ke seems a bit surly:

Quote:
Here are ATTACH doc again kindly see to that please..
Thanks

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

0ke, on the other hand, is gushing.

Quote:
Thanks for the Compliment`s,The Models wants to meet you soonest.i am looking forward to receive the next stage from you.i can`t wait to receive the next stage from you.

Cammy was less so:

Quote:
We're examining our current contracts to find an assignment best suited for you.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

0ke's chutzpah is showing:

Quote:
Thanks for your message,the contents is well understood.i am eager to get on the next stage please..make it snappy.
The Models are on my neck,these guys were just too serious to meet soonest.
I would love to have a wonderful handshake on one on one with you,how
do you see that?

After all the delays and stuff-ups... he can wait a little bit longer!

D1ke just got this:

Quote:
I've handed on your file for action.

Bad news will follow eventually.

Update: D1ke replied:

Quote:
Thanks ,i hope you are doing fine today in office

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

D1ke got some bad news:

Quote:
I'm sorry to inform you that you have not been accepted as an agent for M00seknuckle M0delling.
Please accept my sincere regrets.

0ke did get some encouragement:

Quote:
We have a contract for you. Further details will be sent within the next 24 hours.

Sand Timer x 7
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe, good to see you guys are keeping 0ke busy Smile

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's 0ke's task!

Quote:
We have a contract for you that will need a single male model of very muscular build, and over 180 cm tall.

I'm not at liberty to say too much, except that a film company is interested in producing a movie based on the Th0ngor novels by Lin Carter. If you can find a Th0ngor novel, it'd be useful but not compulsory. Suffice it to say that Th0ngor is a Conan-type from the age before Conan. He's helped in his adventures by several staunch companions. Your model will represent Shang0th, his Rmoaha1 comrade.

Several props will be needed for this - a spear, a pair of leather shorts, a cloak (green if possible), a leather harness, a hatchet, and a pair of knee-length boots. If the model can shave his head, that's cool; failing that, a bald wig will do.

We'll need a minimum of six shots, and no modern buildings or objects in sight; either countryside or a structure that looks old or exotic (a fort, a temple, something like that – no street lights, phone cables, cars, you know what I'm talking about). The model must look alert, grim, and very purposeful, as if on the hunt. Two of the shots must include a large dog, preferably an Alsatian or larger. This is needed so that the CGI guys can put a z4mph - a sort of giant wild boar - next to him. You need the dog in one shot to be placed as if the model is about to mount it (the Rmoaha1 ride z4mphs into battle).

Please write back once you've got things set up.

Sand Timer x 7
Byzantine Politics
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A relative novice to this, but why did you reject D1ke?

Is it a slap, intended to get more compliance out of him, or some other thing?
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ D1ke, IMO, wasn't going to be productive - he's way too sluggish; whereas 0ke is a proven trophy machine.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Suddenly, 0ke is on Google Chat! And Cammy's temper flares!

me: Hello Mr 3dewor. I didn't expect to see you here.
Oh, pardon me. Did I startle you?
0ke: how are you doing?
Cammy: I'm fine.
I trust you received my last email?
0ke: hey i got your message in good standing
Cammy: Kewl!
What can I tell Pat then?
0ke: good to see you here
Cammy: I'm finishing up soon so it's only a small window.
0ke: the Materials for the Contract we be very diffcult for me to get
Cammy: Sorry?
I don't understand. Please explain. I only have a few minutes. Please explain whar you mean.
0ke: a leather harness, a hatchet, and a pair of knee-length boots
a spear, a pair of leather shorts, a cloak
Cammy: How is that a problem?
0ke: i cant provide all this Materials they are very difficult
Cammy: Hatchet - hardware store/
Cloak - simple cotton, easily done. I know - I've done cosplay.
0ke: you cant find them here in Delta State
Cammy: Are you fucking kidding me?
0ke: im not
Cammy: You can't buy a hand axe?
0ke: i can afford that
Cammy: Fine! So how is the cloak a problem?
Leather shorts and boots? Should be easy peasy lemon squeezy!
0ke: is a wall cloak or hand wrist watch?
Cammy: What the fuck?
I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT A CLOCK! IT'S A CLOAK!
Freyja bless me!
Cammy: http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/evdoha/evdoha1209/evdoha120901361/15152988-girl-in-medieval-dress-and-cloak.jpg
What that woman is wearing is a cloak.
It does not tell the time!
You got me now?
0ke: i see what you talking about now
Cammy: Phew!
0ke: i can provide few but not all
Cammy: What can't you do?
0ke: send me clear Photo of a Man what you talking about
Cammy: I don't have a picture! Why do you think you have the job?
0ke: i guess the photo should like that of a Woman you sent via here right?
Cammy: You're supposed to produce something original, not a slavish copy.
0ke: i know
0ke: what is a leather harness, a hatchet?
Cammy: So I won't send a picture. Use your imagination and show some ingenuity.
And you don't know what a hatchet is...
0ke: no
Cammy: It's a small axe.
0ke: what is a leather harness?
Cammy: https://leerburg.com/Photos/LightLeatherHarness_2011_01.jpg
I have never advised anyone who needed to be nursemaided and coddled as much as you!
Cammy: Any OTHER questions and/or problems?
0ke: getting some of those materials wont be possible
Cammy: O RLY?
0ke: i must tell you the truth
Cammy: You are telling me you don't have any fucking LEATHER in Delta State?
0ke: NO
Cammy: So what's the problem then?
0ke: axe,a pair of knee-length boots i can get this once
Cammy: .Keep going!
oke: axe,a pair of knee-length boots i can get this once
Cammy: You said that!
Don't waste my time!
oke: i beg your pardon look for something i can provide and give to me
please
Cammy: Oh FFS!
We deliberately chose a project that should have been dead bang and the first thing you do?
You come up with some bullshit about how it's too fucking hard!
Cammy: The producers of Thongor aren't going to change the project to suit you. If you want the big bucks you have to fucking well earn them! Not straightaway cry about how difficult it is!
0ke: honestly is hard to get some of this materials here
Cammy: Write me an email spelling out what the problem is, because I have to be going now.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

0ke obliged:

Quote:
I can`t provide the Spear, a leather harness,Cloak we not be possible.
Please i sugest, you give me something more easy.

Cammy responded (emphasis in original):

Quote:
A spear can be just a length of wood with a sharpened tip. A cloak is easily made from cheap cotton (I've done cosplay). A suitable harness can be found in a disposals store.
I wanted results; I get complaints and begging.
Do you want to work?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently he does:

Quote:
I have heard you right, of course i want to work.it might take me a
long way to get things setup.thanks for the courage.

Cammy had but one question:

Quote:
How long will you take to get the pictures taken?

Sand Timer x 7
Jama Muuhsed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You made my day! Not my day, my week! clapping

Past weekend I discovered this forum and read now all 95 pages of this thread.

A fast forward thru more then 4 years of the lives of so many people was very interesting and funny and teaching as well. Thank you guys for your work!
I read so much in a few days, I'm really a bit confused what is RL and what is "here" typing

Perhaps I can start later some practical work, for the begin I will just learn by reading more threads here.

edit: added the subject to the text of my post, since I couldn't find the subject after submitting this post
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

0ke gets a nudge:

Quote:
I expected a prompt answer. You are not in a position to delay for too long or ask for too many favours.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He was nudged again:

Quote:
If you do not answer my question, it will be considered a refusal, and count against you.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

0ke's reply held no surprises:

Quote:
Hey,sorry for the delay,it might take up 3 Months to get things
setup.reason is that i don`t have any Cash at hand right now to buy
the Materials. you just need to give me time please.i will do the
Contract,as a result of Money they might be a delay.but don`t use any
count against me Please.

Cammy did restrain herself:

Quote:
That is simply not acceptable. I am not asking you to make a movie; I am asking for simple shots using simple props.
If you cannot take the pictures within two weeks, the contract will be given to someone else.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic