SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I am what I am, and that's all that I am," Frumpy? Smile Twirling my pipe. Laughing

Update from Darlington:
Quote:
from darlington
to Patricia
date Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 6:37 AM
subject HOW ARE YOU????????

I don't think i want any job offer from your company because your company is owing me money and i have not see where an employee is using his money to finance a company without reimbursement. As for you Pat i like you as a person,i believe i learn a lot from you then and you must learn from me too let us be mutual friends.

As for the COMPANY anytime the reimburse me the money owe,we can set the ball rolling again.

Thanks,

Darlington..
========

from Pat
to darlington
date Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 9:51 AM
subject Re: HOW ARE YOU????????

Dearest Darlington,

I checked with Western Union customer service regarding your payment. They told me that your answers were
"filled with secrecy, deceit, lying, and snide remarks." It was determined by them that your "intentions were
dishonest." They also mentioned that you seemed to believe that "rushing through the questions, and not answering
them truthfully is ok, and that the money is still owed to you, whether or not it was earned honestly or dishonestly."
Customer service rejected the payment and returned to money to our company's account on January 15th.
Whether their determinations are true or not, or how they arrived at their conclusions, I do not know. Those are just
the facts of the case from Western Union, as reported to us. If you want your money, talk to Randy or Cammy
about that, ok?

So, you like me, huh? Why? In what way? Please tell me your feelings, Darlington. What did you learn from me?
Maybe more important is what can i learn from you? What do you have in that skull of yours that could educate or
enlighten me? Or do you want to teach me more personal things? I'm open, so spill the beans, baby.
Wink

Warmest regards,
Pat
Let's pay him, somehow. He likes Pat. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear V L,

Thanks for your mail, I was told that Ina has return back from the safari came event however I have given her Bank Account whereby she `ll send the money to.I just want you to help me talk to her so that she can transfer the money into the Bank Account as soon as possible.regarding to your question if any need arise for any model Company for my nudity photos or photoshooting, sex I am ever ready for that.

I wouldn`t like to set my eyes on Ina because my anger on her was very high such a way that can even lead me to hurt her who told her that western union is not encript,I see that as a sign of excuse she doesn`t really want to send the Money,I tell you I have been using western union for recieving money and I do succeed.I am no longer a kid.I knew all this trick she has been playing on me.it is time for you now to get the fact.you use to be somebody I could trust.you like the way Ina is toying with me? I don`t know her before it is you that link me up.when am I expecting the Money from Ina tell me please in your next email.

I can`t wait to hear from you

Regards,

O E

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah-hah. Very insightful. So Pat *loves* Darlington and gives the dirty money work to R and C, eh?
Oh well, after 18 months with MM, everyone feels like that!

And 0ke indeed has a determination to start out in pron, hmm, maybe that´s indeed better for him. Satisfaction. To me he writes

Quote:
I want to give it a try

Dear R OldMan,

You welcome, I`m here to satisfy M00sekunckle as well I wish you all a safe journey to Chicago.I want to give a try

I Hope to hear from you soon

Best Regards,
0ke Er

Well I´ll just somehow try to outline the tattoo assignment to him.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In reply to Oke's last e-mail, I sent him:

Quote:

Dear O E,

Hasn't she told you anything about when you'll be receiving the money then?

Yours,
V L

And he replied:
Quote:

Dear V L,

No she hasn`t told me when am going to recieve the Money, I want you to do something about it so that she can send the money.

Regards,

O E

Additionally, one of my chuch characters mailed him:
Quote:

Dear O E,

How are you doing with the pyramid. The comittee is bugging me about it regularly now. They are asking if you're even serious with this... I'm telling them to keep faith, but it's getting hard without you keeping me updated. Please let me hear something about your progress soon.

Yours Faithfully,

To which he replied:
Quote:

Subject: Why are you so needy about my pyramid?
Dear C A

Thanks for your mail.you don`t have any right to asked how am I going with the Pyramid except the Committee.the committee has my contact as well they should go ahead and ask me not you.and I`ll be happy to tell them.

Regards,

O E

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oke is a bit too snippy about that pyramid! Remind him about who is in charge! Mad

Darlington and Pat square off again in the wrestling ring. I'm glad he realizes who is the more powerful one here. How long before he stops begging before the match is over? Smile
Quote:
Dear Pat,

I think you are in charge of the company and i can receive the money without writing to Cammy or Randy.If the company want to pay me the money, the company know what is appropriate to do by sending it through western union and scanning the payment receipt to me.

Then with the information on the receipt and my name as receiver i can take the money here in Nigeria.

Thanks,

Darlington
=====
Dearest Darlington,

You are right, I do have the power here, and when I tell you to do something, you will do it. We never, ever send regular western union payments. That is for thieves and criminals. Give me your bank account to send it and you will get your $3,000, That is if, and only if, you apologize to Randy and Cammy for leaving us hanging on your last project.
Make them both nice hand-written and scanned apologies, too. They would appreciate the gesture, and might even
suggest some new work for you to do. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

You didn't tell me about us, Darly-baby. So, what kind of friendship do you have in mind? Answer all my previous questions, if you want to be friendly at all.
"So, you like me, huh? Why? In what way? Please tell me your feelings, Darlington. What did you learn from me?
Maybe more important is what can i learn from you? What do you have in that skull of yours that could educate or
enlighten me? Or do you want to teach me more personal things? I'm open, so spill the beans, baby."

Warmest regards,
Pat Smile
I know you just love forms and hand-written apologies, Frumpy.
Let's see how serious he is. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My church character sent this to 0ke: (important parts bolded)
Quote:

Dear 0ke,

As you well know, you still stand to inherit my father's house and a good part of his money. However, the will should have been executed quite some time ago. As you're still not a full standing member in the TWAT that would have meant that I would've inherited everything, because as a condition in his will my father stated that you needed to be a member in the TWAT to inherit everything. As that condition isn't fullfilled, you would've been disqualified as heir, meaning that by law everything will pass into my ownership. As it's clearly my father's will that you complete your membership and then inherit his properties, I've been stalling the execution of his will for as long as possible to give you the time complete your membership procedure.

However, as we never hear anything like progress updates from you we are beginning to fear that you've given up on completing the pyramid for your application. Maybe building a pyramid just isn't something for you, if that's the case please say so. We may be able to work something out regarding your procedure.

As you said I don't have the right to ask about your progress with the pyramid, I've CC'd Anita Hanch0p on this message. If I'm right, she was the one who communicated with you on behalf of the committee, am I right? Anita and I have recently been discussing the progress in your case and trying to think of alternative ways for you to show your utter devotion to TWAT. We haven't been able to come up with anything so far, but your input in the matter would be appreciated as well.

Yours Faithfully,
C A

P.S. Anita, I've CC'd you on this message because 0ke says I don't have the right to ask about the progress of his pyramid and that he'd rather talk to someone from the comittee.

If he bites... I'll (or we'll, if Albator has the time to help out (Anita is his character)) mention the requirement that his alternative project needs to be something permanent... I'll let him come up with a tattoo on his own (after Frumpy tactfully brings that up).

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Slaphappy Smile Yes, Pat likes the handwritten stuff, too.
Interesting how he thinks a company is run : Simply not talking to the leading people any more, instead pumping ther secretaries for money because "they have influence", "they can just take it".
Makes one wonder about how business is run in some places. Also makes me wonder about MM Smile

I haven´t done a stroke y´day because road works cut my connection off during my normal online time. It´s only come back shortly. Yes, I´ll write stuff later or latest tomorrow. Smile

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ina wrote:

Dear Oke,

A bit of ice cream and some hard fingering will not make me cum... You would really need to do better than that if you're going to please me.
However... I will go to the bank to try and transfer your money. Are you sure those account details are right? [He repeated the account details of which Alan said they were incorrect]

Yours Longingly,
Ina

Oke wrote:

Subject: Account Details are very correct Laughing
Dear Ina,

Yes the Account Details are very correct.I can promise you that I would satisfy your sexual urge.don`t worry yourself I would do better than that.can you with stand me?

Regards,

Oke Edewor

Below is the Account Details again

Here is the Bank Account information Again.

<snip>

Ina wrote:

Dear Oke,

I'm sure you'll try to satisfy my sexual needs. But it's not enough if you try, you actually need to succeed and if I read what plans you have with me I'm doubting very much if you're good enough a lover for that... I'm very busy today, so I'll go to the bank tomorrow if I can make it.
Meanwhile, I expect you to make some plans that are surely good enough to pleasure me. I need to know where you'll touch me, where you'll kiss and where you'll lick. I want to know when, where and how I feel you in me. I would like to read that this evening, so I can dream about you tonight...

Longing for you!
Ina

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ina wrote:
A bit of ice cream and some hard fingering will not make me cum... You would really need to do better than that if you're going to please me.

Shocked

Are you educating the lad, MoP? Laughing

To be honest, I have sometimes told a lad what not to do with any woman because I've felt so sorry for his wife. Embarassed

MoP wrote:
[He repeated the account details of which Alan said they were incorrect]

This is interesting. Did Alan really write you back?

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah.. To say that there is no Sprink Bank... and that the account number is at least 2 digits too long to belong to the bank of which he had given me the SWIFT-code (or was that IBAN?)

EDIT: After at least a year of experience with TWAT, Oke should know better, right?

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent this to him. I want him to agree to the tattoo shot himself, somehow.
Quote:
Dearest 0ke,

We have arrived safely yesterday, with lots of work, so I couldn´t find time to attend to your case earlier. I was talking for a long time to Pat and she, too, thinks that you would be suited, judging from your photographs which we have shown several executives and professional photographers in Cameroon.
It seems Pat has the name of the customer at hand, I don´t remember it right now, it was a Japanese distributor of a fragrance for women and they are looking for a male young black model, tattoes preferred.
Would you agree with this?

This is my excuse of not writing any more right now - I just cannot remember the Japanese customer.
Pat, would you mind writing him soon, making up any JPN name and fragrance advertisement?
Depending on his agreeance, it will be time to look for a tattoo motive afterwards. 0ke has once let us down, now we need time to regain full trust in him, and if he naggs I think that would seriously harm any further payments.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about
'Suke Kōke' the perfume for Lads Smile
In Japanese
Suke means to help.
A kōke (高家) was a noble ranking below a daimyo
it's feasible ..

I can see his advert tag line

"I love Suke Kōke and cover myself in it every morning!"
Can someone design a rather too phallic shaped bottle?

He might think he's fated to do this as his names Oke Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pfff.. Finally. Oke is back

Quote:

Dear V L,

Sorry I traveled to Calabar to see a childhood friend,I just came back last night.
I`m ok. the only problem I had right now is that of Ina she doesn`t want to pay my
Money.does it mean you can`t do anything about this issue? I`m hurt alright I beg
your pardon you just have to do something.I really missed to talk to you for a while.

I can`t wait to hear from you,

Regards,

Oke

The only problem is that, actually, Ina would be willing to pay. But I just can't be bothered loging into that account to write to him..

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

7th of July:
To Ina, Oke wrote:

Subject: This will be the lasttime you will hear from me
Dear Ina,

What a hell you talking about.if you are not going to send the Money just say so.I think you were just playing game all along with me.if I did get the Money before Friday forget it. also stop dreaming and fantasizing about me.I haven`t see your photos or you before.you asked too many question.since you are doubting you should have just forget about it.Don`t ever dream of seeing me because you are going to put yourself in trouble.

Oke

10th of July

To Oke, Ina wrote:

Subject: Re: This will be the lasttime you will hear from me
You're goddam right!

I'm fucking tired of you. I went to the bank on tuesday with the account info that you gave me and asked my banker to transfer money into it. You know what he said? He said that there is no fucking Sprink Bank and that the account number you gave me is a few digits too long. Are you trying to make me look like a fool in front of respectable people?
For fucks sake.. If you don't want your money, just say so in stead of giving me fake account details!

I'm angry with you!
Ina

To Ina, Oke wrote:

Subject: I can't wait to receive the money
Dear Ina,

What are you talking about? the account details I sent you are very correct below is the account details again if you find it diffcult this time around to transfer the money.please just go ahead and send my Money through western union

<Same bank info>

Regards,
Oke

To Ina, Oke wrote:

Subject: My plans for you

Dear Ina,

I advise you to send the Money through western union money transfer don`t be afraid is safe ok the account details I gave to you was not mine belongs to one of my friend I had a problem with my account.What you will do is that go to the Bank tell them to deduct the western union money charges from the money you are sending,then send me the rest of the Money after removing there charges hope is ok by you.you don`t have to be afraid again because they will remove there charges before sending it.

Can I see your photos? I will smell your hair first, kiss insides of your thighs, sucking your thighs,sucking your clintoris,massaging your breast,soft bite your breast, soft, sensitive bits of skin, touching your belly and hair,suck your nepple,then I will take off your cloth gently.
these are my plans for you.

Regards,

Oke

To Ina, Oke wrote:

Subject: I want to see your photos [Notice how he's strayed completely from the topic of photo's and doesn't mention them in this mail?]

Dear Ina,

Places I would like to touch before sex (belly,hair lips, eyes, eyebrows, cheek, hip,leg etc). I`ll make sure to keep my touch light and slow nose or chin across brushing gently.

Places I would like to suck ( clitoris,vagina, thighs sucking kisses and breasts,) I`ll wrap my arms around your legs) I will really love to spend more time by sucking Massage your forehead, cheeks, shoulders, round the breasts
Places I would like to lick ( cheeks,arms,nose, and fingers)I like to sit up and rub your hips while I press against your lower areas.
Places I would like to kiss ( tongue,mouth,neck,wet kisses,and clitoris)
I`ll move down along the thigh area and continue the massage focused in that area. Moving between your legs and continue rubbing above the bush, along the thigh and down to your hip for several minutes, each side. Then stop, sit up and run from the knees/thighs up the breast and back down.

These are my plans for you,Can I visit you Ina? once the money is in my hand I can comover to your place before the next safari camp come up.I wanted to send you my erect penis photos but I`m afraid because of the delay in my payment.

Love Always

Oke

And also, to the same character that is trying to get him to be a member of the TWAT so he can have that huge heritage:

To Charlie, Oke wrote:

Dear Chalie A,

I`m really sorry for the word I used on you,honestly I was not really happy about what happened and I did it in other for
me to get Money for completing the Pyramid.you told me that sir V L was an hounrable Man indeed he requested
for my nude photos which I sent him.but could you believe up till now he and his client refuse to pay my Money.this thing really hurt me.the way you talk good about him convinced me to send my nudity photos.its occured to me like setup and conspiracy

I really trust your late Father he was a very very good Man with sence of humour.I was also expecting you to be like him he used to be somebody I could trust.I really regret the day I made that deal with V L.now tell me am I suppose to be treated that way? if I may ask what do you think we should do to now to execute the will.

If there is anything you think we can do to execute your father`s will do and let me know.but I never give up in building the Pyramid.I won`t give up all my effort.This is the Third Pyramid I am going to build.the past ones I have built the committee says he doesn`t look like Pyramid.if I want to give up I would have done that longtime ago.the owner of the Land wants me to settle him with some Money before he can allow me to build the Pyramid this are the situation of things on ground.what can you possibly do about it

I hope to hear from you soon

Best Regards,
Oke

newbiejones
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys.

Just finished a 3 day run of reading this entire thread Smile
Nope, NO life whatsoever Laughing

All I can really say is:

bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down
You guys are AWESOME !!!! Keep it up, i'm looking forward to updates.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you enjoyed our little group effort, newbiejones Very Happy

Reminds me, 0ke waits for his next line of action. But it´s holiday season here and a warm summer on top of that and Slaphappy is away, so there is no one to chat with, encouraging each other one to send-him-this-and-that Smile

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've told Oke once again that if he can come up with a very permanent and very visible alternative to the pyramid, he can do that in stead. He comes up with this:

Quote:

Dear Charlie,

I have managed to come up with something of this nature as a sign I can make something like this,then put TWAT LOGO on it. with the sign that says WELCOME TO TWAT CENTER here are the attach of how it will look like.and it shall be on permanent
site as well.how do you see that? do and let me know the next step to take.

I hope to hear from you soon

Regards,

Oke

Attached is a random road sign, and this:
First page of google for 'sign board'. He didn't even bother to change the file name.

reverend jizzm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this thread just took me a LOT or reading!

i almost feel sorry for the guy.

no wait, i dont
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Check the links in my signature. They're two other topics about this same guy (Oke) that we're baiting now. It explains where the other stories (about a pyramid and nude pictures) come from.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forgive me the necro but fresh mugu work has arrived Very Happy
Quote:
IP: 41.208.169.215
Subject: t: RE: T: RE: T: RE: THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL

Dear how are you again hope you are fine and that you are taking good care of yourselffor me am okaypls find the attached form for the modeling agentsso pls let me know the nest step okayam stoping here waiting to read from you soon.
thanks
from emily.

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Muhahah Very Happy Slaphappy! Still ready and willing to give us some safari assistance? Very Happy

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Smile Ah, it's nice to have a female applicant, for once. From Senegal? She better not have one of those control freak Reverends, or Pat is gonna get pissed at him. Her application looks wonderful. She is very athletic, 5' 8" and 125 pounds, and can run 500! KM before she runs out of breath. No need to take the shuttle bus to our events for this one. She can run there. She loves running. She hated her childhood, but once puberty struck she got happier. She daydreams about girls a lot and thinks feminine side does not triumph. Pat will bring out her strong, confident inner self, hopefully. She likes many things that will help in her career here! Very Happy

Next step: Show this application to the board. I'm on her side. Smile She is a shoe-in.
Fill out the 2 page contract, and have the security pic done for her employee badge.

@FrumpyBB - Looks like we will have some chatting to do about this one. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great to hear that Very Happy I have just forwarded you the job. Can you send the employment and idiot sign to the maga?

EDIT Also sent her this. This is indeed MM´s first Senegal job.
Quote:

To: emily the mugu

How are you Emily ,
You will receive the Employment Contract for signing very soon. (2 pages, the final form).

For the ID badge, we need your representative.

>pat-email<

Please contact about MM Emplyoment Contract - Application is accepted!

Then we can talk about the requirements of your agent, your own requirements, and an invitation to our next shooting which we will route to Dakar, Senegal, too meet you and your agent in person, to pay for your first quarter.

SYSTEM HALTED. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO.

GOODBYE

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, I've got A LOT of catching up to do on this thread! 83 f'n pages!

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Really awesome guys !

I wonder, would there be a way for you guys to include my "pretty Julie" in this bait ? I mean, after the wonderful photo she sent me in red satin and black négligé*, she is model material right ? LOL Smile

*see the thread : http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=191342

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If she is interested in filling out applications Wink "recommend" our agency to her, and if she catches fire I suggest you could give her my private email address so we can talk about money, err, forms. Bureaucracy - who loves it!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic