SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mewing_ghecko, how about introducing OF´s health form to TG, too? Would Pat mind doing that? Smile I´m going to sent her the blank form in a minute.

Reply to TG :
Quote:
Dear ThankG0d,

These are devastating news! I´m so sorry to hear about your illness and repeated hospital stays. However, your actual determination to get strong and proactive again lets hope for the best, and I´ll see what I can do to support you in this course.

I have talked to Pat about it, and she suggests IF you can guarantee that your hospital is in any way connected to M00seknuckle OR prevents you from attenging important meetings with M00seknuckle, then our Health Care system can at least refund and pay for your hospital bills.

What do you think of that?

I have ordered Pat to prepare everything for you, in case you can guarantee the above (I know you can. You should!).

About your important assignment with Mr. B0sh, I´ll rely on your abilities and connections to find the best artist who can do the required assignment for you. It is important, however, to not allow your present situation to prevent you from a promising agent career opportunity.

First and foremost, get well soon! This is the most important thing as for now!
Best wishes, Randall

EDIT Totally forgot about Lucky! He is invited as well. Sent.

EDIT And reply to JohnK. As for now, I´m avoiding giving him the exact hotel address, he might find the German travelling blog or be interested in looking through French Google hits.
Quote:
Dear John,

I have just found your email, I am delighted to be meeting you there, and perhaps Mlke and Chrls, too? The lbis Hotel is near the French Embassy I´m told, Boulevard de la republique, in no distance to the Atlantic Ocean.
US M00seknuckle representatives will arrive on Saturday at the airport, from there it is supposed to be just 15 minutes taxi to the hotel, Pat tells me.

We are being expected by two representatives of the Australian art gallery, and move on to the hotel and the Grand Marche, where we are meeting two local people.

This will happen in the afternoon of Saturday, May 23rd. I would like you to accompany us, since I count a lot on what you think of Togolese models and the artists we will be meeting.

In the evening, a dinner with several invitees of Artxxxxx, including M00seknuckle (and you!), will be held.

Whileas it is not likely to be as beautiful a place as 0budu Ranch, I am sure we will make great friends there!

Best wishes, RandaII

Ok ... Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did hear the bad news off Mr TG.. so i just sended him a nice mail..

Quote:

Hello Mr. Th4nkG0d,

Mr. R4ndaII just called me with the sad news that your not been able to come to T0g0.
Iam so sorry to hear that your have sutch a illnes that you have to stay in the hospital for so many days.

Maybe i did not mention this earlier, but you must know that we do have invite more
African co-workers from MM to contend for the 1st price in the logo bird(s) drawing.
Just had an wierd idea, that your still been able to win that 1st price.
It would be awsome if you could send a representative in your name to the party show
in T0g0 next weekend.

I will be also there at the party, TG i had realy wanted to speak to you in person.
But to meet a co-worker of your team can also be good for the teambuilding and future assignments.
That party show will the new sportswear line revelation by the costumors company to the whole
modeling/modedesign world...
The plan is to handover by the winner to the customer the winning logo poster at the start
off that party show..
In front off the complete mode world press, the logo winner will be famous.

I hope that even your stay in the hospital will not stop the work to get the drawing of the
3 ch4ff1nch birds in a poster format finished in time?
Iam sure that you have good co-workers that still can finish that full coloured drawing in time.

The customor want you to draw the 3 ch4ff1nch birds in full colours, at the posterformat 1 x 1,5 mtr
He is thinking that the natural colours of chaffinch birds, expresses the need for those sporters
to work hard for there country colours and to gain the golden medal at the end as the ultimate reward.

Also do i ask every participant to send before friday evening ( 22 May ) a high resolution
image from the drawing that the going to use to win the 1st price at the party show.
Send it to my email adress, i can use the photos for make a nice folder for the customur and the guest.
Will let also add a short massage under the the photo about who is the man behind the poster, with name, phone number etc..
Th4nkG0d can you also gave me those information when your mailing the photo friday?

ThankGod i will pray to god that you get better soonest.

Best regards,
J0hn B0sh

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok...all boys have replied...and each one has the word "sorry" in the first email line so for a while I was wondering, shall I really bother? And then, yes, even if it´s on page 1 in Main Forum, who reads this bewildering and sometimes (too often!) silly stuff? Oh well...that´s how the model industry works Smile Idleness and no feedback for ages and ages and then suddenly, when you are feeling like giving up, whoops! Harvest season! Trophy time!
Not today however. My friend acts like expected :
Thankgod wrote:
Dear Mr.R O,

I thank you for your message.

I am not happy that i will not make it to Lome Togo, if is some thing that i can do by power of my own, i would not hesitate to do it.there is no way i will claim to be sick while i am perfectly all right, just know that.
Oh, but of course!

For the drawing, i will do all my possible best to see that i did not disappoint you or Mr.B0sh.

At a time like this i need your help and support, please for believing in me,do your best for me.

I am counting on you.

Nothing will happen to me,i will be alright soon, you know in humans life some time we experience something of such, that what makes us human beings.

Take my word even in my sick bed i will never let you down.

I am hoping o hear the best from you.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Mr.ThankGod O O

See? Friends will be friends.

JohnK,, however, our top man! Otterfan, would be be reading this, would be proud of how well his disciple behaves under my and Mister X´ guidance :
Quote:
Randall,
Thanks for the hotel illustration, but i am sorry, mike and chris would not be joining me because of cash trap, you see we,ve been facing a lot of finacial mess since nothing had been forthcoming, but thank God, you and m00seknuckle company had decided to bail the cat.
Randall, i am happy you,ve been able to do this for me after the p3djari unforgetable experience, which i do believe, won,t happen again.if there is any change in plans before this date do keep me acquainted as i will be leaving lagos by flight on friday afternoon.
John

You are the best Very Happy

Only Lucky is a loser. He wants us to come to Nigeria, rather than him coming to us. I need a especially nasty and upitty reply for him later...
Quote:
Dear R.O,

Thanks for your mail. What a good new that you are coming to Africa, West Africa for that matter. Well I still don’t know my schedules that period you’re coming. I wish to take a trip to Lome to meet you one on one. I will rather use this opportunity to invite to Nigeria, you should not bother about your accommodation and other expenses. I will be your host and take care of other expense while you are in Lagos Nigeria.

I am surprise that you are into African art. My company has been exporting African art works to Adelaide in South of Australia, for last two years and I mainly send African landscape paintings. I have one good client whom I supply the paintings. I just want you to have it in mind that African arts and landscape paintings is part of the business I do.

I will show you some simples if we happen to see when you get to Africa or I can send it you as soon as you get back to United States if I happen not to meet you when you come to Lome.

I expect to hear from you as soon as you get into Lome.

Good luck,

Lucky U

Samples? Huh? Nurse Nasty, you already employ him?

EDIT Reply to Lucky see below.
@ Mister X, could you talk to him about the artwork please? Smile
Quote:
Dear Lucky,

There will be no problem for me and possibly Pat to come along to Lagos later this year. Our VISAs only include Togo. We can talk about accomodation in Lagus etc etc.again in about late October, earliest. Absolutely no problem since you wish it that way.

I wish you the best of luck for your future. Lome would be the only opportunity for rewarding your services so far, since we deal with cash payment in United States Dollars only (our agents and customers are happy to meet us in Lomé next Saturday).
Since you choose to go your own way, this is your decision. I can understand a busy work schedule prohibiting you from taking this opportunity.

Respectfully, Randall

I hope he feels bad to be the only one left out in the payment merry-go-round we´re having in Lome Twisted Evil

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Replay mail from Mr TG

Quote:

Good day Mr.B0sh,

It is my pleasure to respond to your message,all you stated is perfectly understood by me.

It is unfortunate that i will not be there in person to witness the events, but i believe every thing will go on well, while there if there is any thing you think i can assist you on through using this medium don't hesitate to let me know.

For sending some one to represent me, i can't be able to arrange for that now, because as am here and the urgency of the events,

What ever happen if it happen that i merit any honor i will appreciate that Mr.R O pick it for me, he is my mentor and good friend.

I will try my possible best to make sure that i don't disappoint you and Mr.R O, by the grace of God almighty i will get some one that will help me with the drawing.

God been with me, i will send the drawing of the birds to you on the date you gave.

May God grant you journey mercy on your trip to L0m3 T0g0, i also wish to meet with you in person, but there is nothing wrong with that yet, will still have to meet some other time, soon

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Mr.Th4nkG0d Of03kw3 Of03kw

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lucky and J3remy have been going back and forthe the past few weeks regarding the pictures he sent earlier this month.

Quote:
Dear J3remy Skrimly,

It’s still surprises me that ever since I filled your company application form to be one of your agents. After your company have approved my being one of your agent and you requested for the three small photographs from my model which did all the corrections and sent the last model photographs for you to choose the best among the twenty one copies. Even before sending these photographs, you have already stop replying my mails and still wonder why. The last photographs I sent to you, you did not even acknowledge the receipt of the photograph which I sent to you. Is unlike you that email me very two days during the time I applied to be your agent. The last mail I got from you was on 26th March 2009.

The photographs I sent last week Monday 4th of May 2009 to you and to John B0sh. I was told by John B0sh that they are very good and he will arrange a board members meeting this week so that he will show all the work to the board members and that after the meeting he will get back me on the out come of the meeting and I am yet to get his mail. Also there is some other question I asked that is not yet answered still now. I was expecting to have a close relationship with you and your company by putting me on the right track.

I am looking forward to get a mail from you convincing the issue I raised.

Thank you.

Lucky

Mr Uch3ndu

Thank you for your email I hope you are well. I apologize that I was unable to contact you since March, I have been on assignment to South America finalizing some very important client contracts. I have completed those and am now attempting to find agents to represent them. We will be asking all of our agents for their interest in this over the next few weeks. Once we assign our new clients you will be advised of the specifics and the deadlines. The good news is that we have raised our representation rates so our agents will receive a much larger commission on their proposals.

Jeremy

Quote:
Dear Jeremy,
Thank you for your mail. Well I will answer your question but please after answering this question of how distance she is willing to go in the company. We need the issue of payment to the model in question, I have asked that question of payment to the model time with out number but I have not been given a convinced answer and it is one major problem I have with the models I have over here.

I remember mentioned in one of mail to you that I am in a position to give you what you want from the models. I control a good number of that will give you what you need.

As per the pictures I submitted, the model and I wants to know what happens next.

I expect your reply.

Regards,

Lucky

Mr Uch3ndu

Thank you again for your quick reply. As i said, I am in the office now and will be ready to present many new clients for you to review.

To answer your question regarding the payment, when we receive a proposal from one of our agents, we present that proposal to the board of directors and they in turn send the proposal to the client. Once the client reviews the proposal and accepts the review we release the payment to you within a few days.

If this is acceptable to you, I have two clients that are anxious to receive proposals for their products.

Jeremy

Quote:
Dear Jeremy,
I thank you once again for your quick response. The procuredure is ok by me and the model. These two clients of yours that are requesting for a proposal, is it base on the pictures that I sent to you last week, are you expecting new set of picture from another of my model. It is time for you to give a telephone line where I can reach you direct. Since you can not call me. It has reach a stage I call you once in a while for further discussion.

Please let me know if the proposal your client wants is the one with you or a new fresh picture from another of my model.

Regards,

Lucky

Mr Uch3ndu

The pictures you sent were very well done and both clients have shown interest in your model. Unfortunately the pictures you sent are not acceptable for a client proposal. The guidelines each client requires is not present in the photos.

j3remy

Quote:
Jeremy
I can not be doing it along as in paying the allowance from my account alone, your company need to support me so that things will work in an accord. I repeat again, the last pictures the model I sent to you last week is ready for this new job but she said that some money will be give to her first, no matter how little money is and that will make her believe she is in business.

So think about all these things and get back to me.

Regards,

Lucky

Mr Uch3ndu

Thank you for the email. I completely understand what you have written, but your continued statements about the pictures you sent are exactly why I insist this business be discussed in writing.

The pictures are nicely done and the model you used is very beautiful, unfortunately the pictures are useless to any of our clients. If you read back in the emails I specifically stated client proposals must contain the name of the client company. In each picture you sent, they all have M00seknuckle and Jack's name. I have explained the requirements to you, if you are unable to follow the simple instructions I fear we will lose faith.

let me know if you are interested in continuing and start doing things as instructed.

jeremy

Quote:
Dear J3remy,
Thanks for your mail. I am still interested to continue doing the business with you. But please always explain things the way I and every other of my model will understand it. I was told that the model should have your company logo on her chest while taking the photograph. Even the first picture we took that was condemned because of the dent and the wrong colures we used. The model was holding your company name, logo and your name, that was what I was instructed to do and no one complained about it. Well the mistake has been made, it’s just to take correction.

If there is any of your clients you want us to use there company name please send the name to me so that I can correct the name.

Regards,

Lucky

Mr Uch3ndu

As I stated in my previous email to you, the two clients we currently have available are as follows;

*deleted client specifice, too much to lete*

I told you earlier that I prefer to explain things by email so that there is no confusion.

Let me know your thoughts

Jeremy

Quote:
Attn: Jeremy

Well will meet the model I have for this job you mentioned as in the models, *delete client details, quoted from my email*.

By tomorrow I will have a discussion the models and I will feed you back on my discussion with them.

Regards,

Lucky

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ your request Frumpy; here is the mail i just sended to Lucky U:

Quote:

Hello Mister Lucky U,

You probely thinking who is Mr. J0hn B0sh.., iam working as Art director for the MM company.
Mr R3ndaII Oldm@n has send me a personal email, that i have to contact you at once. He is very delighted that your
aswell been very active in the Art (painting/drawing) business.
My personal speciality are artworks from starting artists that have animals as there main subject.
All sort off Animals but most favour is the very colourfull birds.
I do also like all sort off painting/drawing styles from the real good likeness painting up to the abstract paintings.

Would be really nice if we could meet eachother at the upcomming sponsor showparty
in L0m3 T0g0 this weekend.
M00s3knuckl3 M0del1ng is holding a sponsor party show, at that party will the new sportswear
line revelation by the costumors company to the whole modeling/modedesign world...
The plan is to handover by the winner to the customer the winning logo poster at the start off that party show..
Infront off the complete mode world press, the logo winner will be famous.

This all is becouse that the marketed of this new sportswear logo would be in Africa
during the Olympic Games for 2012.
The customer had a dream that the new logo for his new sportswear line must be a
colourfull p@rrot, that must shown to have speed, power, strength and the suppleness of
a topsporter at the Olympic Games.
He is thinking that the natural colours of a p@rrot, expresses the need for those sporters
to work hard for there country colours and to gain the golden medal at the end as the ultimate reward.

After all the good things i have heard about your work for the company Mr. Lucky, iam
sure that you still can participate in this logo sportswear contest for next weekend.
I know it will be short day for you, but knowing that your also a good businessman in art.
That you will have probely a greater advantage over the other artists, with you experiance in the art world and having
good contacts in the local artists world aswell.
So than will it not be a hard problem to contact your best artist for the job to make a full colour pencil drawing
in the posterformat of 1m by 1,5m within the next 3 days.

You must know that there will be a nice meney price for the winning logo, plus many
new contacts in the modeling world.

Hopefuly you will still go for the winning drawing.

Goodluck to you Mr. Lucky U.

Best regards,
J0hn B0sh

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mister X

Could J0hn B0sh ask JohnK when his plane is to arrive in Lome? So that he could send an Artxxxxx-representative to collect him? Holding a small "Artxxxxx" sign?

Then, no matter what he replies : Could you offer in your second reply to come yourself to collect him from the airport? Smile

This should put his mind more at ease ...

PS I´ll also research when a reasonable flight from Chicago might arrive in Lome (Saturday noon preferred).

^^typical coffee break ideas...

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the small mail i just sended to JohnK

Quote:

Hello John,
Iam just been planing some things for the sponsor show.
And i noticed that we had not jet the info from you to plan a chauffeur in to
at your plane arrivel time.
Also will be there for the first contact an @rtst@te-representative to welcome
you as your personal hostess, she will holding up a small "@rtst@te" sign.
John can you send me as soon as posible the time when your plane will be arrive in L0m3?
Waiting for your replay mail.
Best regards,
J0hn B0sh

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohh noooo BAD NEWS !! our new rising star in the company Lucky U cant come to the MM sponsor party..

Quote:

Dear J0hn B0sh,
Thanks for your mail. I wish to be there in L0me but John I do not want to mention this to any of MM staff
but I have to do that now because of invitation giving to me by you and the entire member of MM Company.

My main reason for not to make the trip is that since November 22nd 2008 I have and accident,
my bone was broken, it was a compound fracture on my ankle and I had a surgery on the left leg
on 20th December 2008.Right now I am still walking with clutches and my doctor advice me not to
travel a long distance for now because I am under prohibition for now.
It will still take me like three good months before I can start walking properly.

This has been my main reason for not make the trip. I feel bad that I won’t be there. This would
have an opportunity to meet some of guys one on one but is only God that knows why it happened.

Regards,

Lucky U

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Grrrrrrrr. I knew he was a loser. I have never liked him. While Thankgod´s excuses are charming in their naivity and stupidity of an inexperienced scammer (my guess!), Lucky´s good English resembles more like an oga who has found that this "job" is not worth travelling Sad

This off to JohnK.
Quote:
Thanks for your reply, dear John! Friday afternoon should be excellent and more than enough in time. Togo is a wonderful country, I´m sure you´ll like it, I was there already in 2005 I think it was.
Meeting you there in good health and in person, at last!
Have a safe trip, my friend!

RandaII

The idea is to create the impression that Artxxxxx (Mr. B0sh) and me (MM) are two individual parties meeting in Togo - so if he does not find Randy, he will find Mr. B0sh Smile

EDIT His reply:
Quote:
RandaII,
I,m too happy to meet with you my mentor and guardian, you,ve been a wonderful friend in need and at last indeed, may this relationship continue in good faith.
John B0sh had just requested for my flight schedulled to be able to arrange a warm wellcome for me, actually i am booking morrow and i will be able to get back to him.
See you there too.
Your good friend John.

It can´t work that smoothly, can it? Cool

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Replays from JohnK:

Quote:

Hello John,
Kindly permit me to find out tomorrow morning about the flight schedulled, i will get back to you, right now i have been bussy rearranging the p@rr0t drawing to suite the sponsors taste. just give me a little minute i will scan the first drawing to you and in the evening i will send the second one before six N1g3r14n time
John

Quote:

Dear John,
I have just tried to improve on this as demanded by you and the sponsor and below are the Un common N1g3r14n bird p@rr0t and it,s major qualities and characteristics which are as follows

:The p4rr0t is an entertaining bird,and in sports, despite the competitive nature it's sole aim is to entertain the audience.
The p4rr0t is a colourful bird and you will agree with me that what make a very sports event so beautiful is the different colours of jerseys, the p@rr0t has mixed colours, the parrot is full of energy and strength that is what make every athlete to achieve greatness and medals. the Prime Logo of a parrot is Soar high, achieve Greatness.
I will get back to you concerning my flight schedulle.
John

And the attached file:

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is ... Shocked http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1374780#1374780
Reposted here as well (Bird Artwork thread). I find it hard to find the worst drawing - they are all shocking Cool

Anyway, well done, Mister X Very Happy all current MM employees have done birds. What´s next, after our Saturday event? Trains?

EDIT Annoying emails in.

First from Mike. Didn´t JohnK say he cannot come? Now Mike himself complains "You haven´t invited me!" Subject : URGENT REPLY (pah!)
Quote:
Sire,
How is life overthere i hope everything is splendid. I am very sorry i have not be able to write you please forgive me. Yesterday Mr John inform me m00seknuckle modelling company is having a show in Togo. It will be my pleasure if you people invite me also. It will be a great opporunity for us to know each other,have a group photograph, have a nice dinner together also a meaningful dicussion. Please if you endorsed my invitation send me address of the locations. May God bless you and your family i hope to hear from you MIKE.

Yes, Sire. Fight for the Queen! - I cannot reply him right now, it´s too early in "Chicago".
JohnK is more annoying, subject : "INFO PLEASE"
Quote:
Randall,
We don,t have direct flight from my country here to lome, so i will be leaving by land and it is going to be an eight hour drive non stop to lome, because of this, can you now give me the full description of the hotel and your booking reservations sent to me to enable me fully prepared, i don,t want to have yet another P3djari BENIN experience again, this time i get to look before i leap CONSIDERING the time and money.
So if you are sure this meeting is going to hold show me proof of your arrngements for me, Sorry if i may sound like, this, the P3djari experience is an unforgetable one.
Please do get back to me now.
John, your good friend

Grrrr! - Doesn´t he know the "P experience" was his own fault, for arriving too late? Apart from that, do we have proof he was there? (What does Randy know about IP matters...) There might be a reason why the Health Insurance has NOT issued the money yet...

Don´t know what to do now. I don´t want to play the lad´s game. Maybe call him later tonight, yielling at him "DOES THIS MEAN YOU DO NOT COME?" Smile

EDIT I have an idea. Trying to play Mike against John. This sent to Mike :
Quote:
Hello Mike

I have asked John to forward the invitation to you and Chris, has this not happened?
Besides, John stated you can not come.

I have little time right now, we are in Frankfurt, Germany at the moment.
John is asking me for the booking receipt, why the heck should I have taken that with me, together with all our other luggage? I´ll try to get

He is not the only person we are going to meet in Lome, we have a tight schedule, actually we have already found another person for you to include into our guest list so I´m afraid the miscommuncation between your group is rather bad at the moment, leading to your exclusion of the meeting with Artxxxxe.

I´m sorry about that.

Yours, R O

Mister X, we are in Frankfurt right now, ok? Wink

EDIT And this to JohnK :
Quote:
Dear John,

I have only little time so my reply will be short and to the point.

I cannot conceal the fact from you this moment that I have been pretty busy dealing with the Health Insurance since mid-March. They reject paying you out since there is no proof that your trip to P3ndjarl has really taken place. They said it can only be seen that you travelled to C0nonou. Since then I have been trying to work for you in your behalf and it seems I was able to convince them that you simply mixed up the two places and it is valid for you.

I an a little annoyed because I have just had to turn doen Mike´s wish to be included in our private meeting with Artxxxx representatives. I clearly asked YOU to extend M00seknuckle´s invitation to him! You wrote he and Chris could not come. Now I receive Mike´s email. I consider this a serious miscommunication and it might have affected Mike´s chances seriously.

I am in Frankfurt airport right now, in Germany. The booking receipts staid in Chicago. I hope I can get someone send them to you but be prepared it is lots of paperwork since we are basically also guests of Artxxxxx, so we only received copies. I´ll see what I can do to consolate your mind.

I´m sorry I need to leave now, as a matter of fact, 21 emails have piled up in my inbox during the night, I´m suffering a little from lack of sleep because Germany is eight hours in front so I was looking forward to take a little nap and then see the Zeil or Sachsenhausen in Frankfurt, it is unfortunately a public holiday here and most shops are closed, luckily, this does not extend to the airport shops.

I feel really sorry for Mike. Extend him my regards.

Last, there is no need for you to arrive on Friday. Remember, Artxxxxx does not expect us before Saturday!

Best wishes, and also a safe journey to you alone, RandaII

@ Mister X, which one? The one which takes off in 3 hours, or better later?

EDIT Also sent this to Lucky and TG :
Quote:
Best wishes for your health

Dear ,

We are just at a stopover in Frankfurt. The M00seknuckle team wishes you all the very best for your health!

--
Faithfully yours, R. O

Wow! Reply in from Mike! Very Happy It turns out JohnK was really screwing him ! Very Happy
Quote:
DEAR,
this is a grate shock to me mr John did not ask me anything whether i am going or not. I have come to know people are wicked how can mr John do such a thing to me,this is unblievable i am very very angry. have been labouring and finiance everything just to make sure mm stand firm in nigeria.. i am crying right now i can;t stand this mess.mike

Quote:
Dear Mike,

Just in time I get your message, our dinner is being served , so let´s do this quick :

I can include you again IF I pay it from my own flight budget, which will be no problem.
Can you arrange to come to Lome on Saturday?

The place details are shown on the announcement of Artxxxx : www.artxxxxxxk/ , if you scroll down a bit you´ll see my features, and the address for to meet Mr. B0sh, Pat, me and a few Artxxxxx people, and also two Togolese applicants. I only know it´s 15 minutes from the airport, near the beach and next to the French Embassy, we will be fetched by an Artxxxxx representative on Saturday and then heading towards the Hotel and to the applicants on the Big Market.

It would be a delight for me to meet you there as well on Saturday, or Sunday.

I´m sorry that John is such a disappointment. I took it from him that you and Chris (what about him? Can he come, too?) were disposable, that´s why MM only wrote to him regarding the Artxxxx event, seeing him as the head of the M00seknuckle Office Nigeria.

I think I´ll have a good word with him!

Yours, RO

I didn´t know the "make lads fight!"-modality was that easy Smile Also I can´t stand men crying, that´s why I pay for him again Wink
I´m having a ball here Very Happy Too bad you are not on, Mr. X, and that you are away, SlapHappy Sad... Pat would have enjoyed this!

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

O.o seems that there is no direct flight to L0me from N1g3ia..

Quote:

Sir,
This is the second drawing which i promised to send, Now it is still a p@rrot in the flying expression, it has the same quality, with the first one and the same characteristics.
Now i have tried to book my flight, but there is a problem along the line, we don,t seem to have direct flight from N1geri4 to L0me, you must get to Gh@na then take a car transport to Lom3, now considering the fares and distance it is more adviceable to go by land from L@gos to Lom3 which is almost eight hours non stop drive,
Now as i will be leaving early tomorrow, can you now senddown to me the hotel address whre you,ve booked reservation and the phone number ofwho will be receiving me and any other information i may need as i will be arriving likely before you people, i will be leaving here friday morning which is tomorrow and i will arrive in the afternoon.
Please get back to me soon to enable megetprepared.
John.

@Frumpy: HELP needed !!

And here is the 2nd drawing:

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Randall,
This is to appreciate your mail, Now i am only afraid as a normal human being could i have only get to feel,
Now why i am complaining is that i don,t have money but i had borrowed from a friend to take this journey no venture no success.
I WILL BE EXPECTING THOSE THINGS AS PROMISED
John.

Huh?
Translates like "I don´t want to travel" to me. Or what? IP 83.229.90.9 Nigeria (Lagos)
Evil or Very Mad

Either we travel today...then we are being in the air right now....arriving in Lome in some 11 hours. Or we´ll do that tomorrow.

Plan A means we simply cannot reply right now - Plan B means the lad has one more day to be suspicious but also gives us one more day to knock up any kind of "proof". I vote for plan A - in the air right now... in this case I´ll let a unnamed "MM staff member" email JohnK one of those "files that take ages to download", i.e. one "image"-DLL.

OK...so let´s arrive in Lome at around 2 AM tomorrow on Friday - 1 day earlier than planned, to smoothen things up for him. Maybe he just feels more at ease if he knows we are there before him...

This reply sent:
Quote:
Dear John,

At last we are heading forward again. Our flight () took off from Frankfort over an hour ago with a little delay, now that I have managed to connect Mr. Merri0t´s laptop I have read your email.

Expect us to arrive at 1:40 AM tomorrow, Friday, March the 22nd, at Lome airport. That´s what my ticket reads. I don´t know how long our stay will be in Cameroon but whenwe arrive in Lome, it will be in the middle of the night, I hope it´s not dangerous.

The rest, including transport to the hotel, will be taken care of by Artxxxx. Mr. Merri0t says it´s in that´s all he has so you see I do not have more info than you. Luckily, Artxxxxx pays for the taxi and hotel bills Wink So you might rather be asking them for whatever you need as "proof" but I doubt they are interested in scanning and sending their bookkeeping to internet strangers from Africa. (No offense! This is what I got as reply when i asked their Australian headquarters.)

Assuming you are unsure of your date of arrival even, I advise you to email me your exact hour of arrival on Saturday. The more you delay it, the less likely you can arrive on Friday afternoon.

I´ll need the greater part of Friday, anyway, to go to the bank first, and then a first stroll over the Grand Marche, to meet Mrs. ldris and Mr. Edward.

Hope to see you and Mike. He emailed me and was very upset. It seems I do not know what to do with our Nigerian agents since you are the only one who has not confirmed their arrival in Lome definitely yet.

I´m watching a movie now, time for me to doze away a little at least.Looking forward to stretch my legs in a decent hotel bed - still more than 10 hours! Ten hours flight alone only - and you complain about a 8 hour bus trip! You must get used to travellng as a modeling agent, my friend. Wink

All the best, Randall

EDIT Some high quality replies in.....
Thankgod - R O naively believes his "hospital laptop" story. The lad is satisfied:
Quote:
Thank you very much for your wishes

Dear Mr.R O,

I am very gratiful to hear that,

By the grace of God almighty i will be fine soon.

My regards to all the M00seknuckle team.

Thanks and God bless you.

Regards,
Mr.ThankGod O O

Lucky - another badly injured man. Yes, broken ankles take ages to heal. 5 months minimum! Pah! Lazy and suspicious he is - hopefully he won´t warn the others.
Quote:
Dear R.Oldman,

Thanks for your message. I am wishing all of you a safe trip to Africa and also safe flight. When you get to Lome, please let me have a telephone number I can reach you on.

You are all welcome to Africa.

My regards to all M00seknuckle team.

Lucky U

Mike - great reply ! Very Happy
Quote:
Dear,
i am happy i wiil there twomorrow afternoon in TOGO i hope to meet you people overthere. i have to thank you for your great suport and inviting us. God shall protect all us through out the show.mike

Don´t I just love him for this? No bitching! Smile IP 41.219.195.33 Nigeria (Lagos). Do your best to change that! Very Happy

EDIT Friday noon. The bums are still in Lagos. There is a strong possibility that the Nigeria team of MM will be a failure yet again.
IP 83.229.90.9 Nigeria (Lagos)
JohnK wrote:
Randall,
The hotel address you emailed to me was not too correct, you actually sent in the address without the name of the hotel can you please do that now as i have few hours to join you in the capital city of Togo. I at last asked mike to join me for the trip or has he told you about it/ do reserve accomodation for him aswell, and how do we link you as soon as we entered into town or how do we link the hotel/
Please we had to be fast about this as time is no more on our side.
Do link up with me.

Quote:
John.

The lbis Hotel.

Thank you for asking whether we had a safe journey. Yes, we had a safe journey. Thank you for asking!

Are you really sure you will even make it til tomorrow?

Mr. B0sh and I will be off to the Grand Marche now so don´t expect a reply in between the next few hours.

Try to email us the approximate time of your arrival tomorrow at last. Otherwise you will be welcome just as well but I might not be at the hotel for an hour or two so Mr. B0sh would be the one welcoming you - which I wish to have it as my task, welcoming you and seeing you at last.

All the very best! Wish us luck with today´s meeting. We will see those Togo applicants again tomorrow evening for contract signing so there will be plenty time for me to get your opinion of them beforehand.

Yours, RandaII

OK...I´ll log in back tonight...if they are still bitchy then about coming, then I think the MM Lagos office will be closed down very soon - "Mr. Merri0t says if you are unable to coordinate your group for a simple 8 hour bus safari then you will never be able to set up events for us! You are fired!"

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This afternoon i got an mail from J0hnK, with lots off question:
How can i send read/mail back when iam in a plain..

Quote:

John,
You,ve not commented on the drawings sent to you few days ago/ secondly, let me know if you are joining us for the meeting still in L0m3/ has R4nd@II gone/ chai; meeting with you at last, how about that/
John. Sorry, i will be joining you guys morrow.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to have missed all the fun, but I'm back (as Pat) and she got 2 love letters and a picture of her hero, Mike! Very Happy

Quote:
from F@v0ur Mike
to P@t Cr0kin
date Tue, May 19, 2009 at 11:42 AM
subject A PICTURE TO MY GOLDEN ANGEL

from your hero, mike.

attachment: 2.jpg

And number two:
Quote:
from F@v0ur Mike
to P@t Cr0kin
date Tue, May 19, 2009 at 2:01 PM
subject A LETTER TO MY DIAMOND ANGEL.

dear My Golden Angel,
I received your mail with joy and happiness, i so much fall in with you now- in your mail you said something like travelling or fishing, my prayer for you is this, May God bless you with these two things,,, divine favour which makes man to recieve without asking, and grace which makes man to survive without struggling. May God make you the best among equals, outstanding among mates, supreme among colleagues. Hot angel my love for goes like this,(1) My angel, i wish we could go out together one day and we could have our nights by the bay and that i could pour out my feelings to you. meanwthile, always bears in mind that i love you.(2) Petals in a flowring plant show their beauty to attract insects for pollination . That is how everything about attract me to love you forever.Please angel scan your picture to me so that i will be seeing you everyday. Here are my phone, +234805xxxxxxx please try and contact me on weekend as you promise, and keep this scret to your self. Reply me urgent your sweet and Hero MNIKE.

This got Pat really hot, so she replied today.

Quote:
Dear Mike,

You might indeed be my hero! What a good looking, strong, and handsome man you are. You look well proportioned and tall. How tall are you? Do you have big feet, and other things, too? Tee -hee. Smile
I had to cut off my survival trip short, and travel to Africa for this Togo meeting. Actually, Randy did call me as I was sitting by the bay at my campsite. It must be a sign from heaven or something mystical going on here between us.
I am very happy that you are going to attend and that I will be at last able to meet you, my love. I'm dripping with excitement and anticipation, and can't wait to see you soon! It sure beats gutting an ornery bear at midnight, although that has it's excitements, too. I would rather meet you and do some fun and exciting things together. What could we do in Africa that would excite me? Do you have any good ideas for us after the meeting? Could we wrestle and kill some crocodiles with knives together? I want to hear all about it in detail, so I can be fully engorged in lusty thoughts of you. Tell me now ok? Hopefully I'll be able to read your reply before we meet, so I can give you a proper welcome.
I had one of my secretaries, D@n@ Scul1y, send you this email I dictated to her, and asked her to send you one of my favorite pictures of myself. It's funny that you mentioned flowers, as there are flowers in my picture, ready for the pollination of the female parts of the plant. I can't wait for you to pollinate my female parts with your undying love and affection!!
Please, Mike, leave your phone on even at night, as I might surprise you with a call before we meet tomorrow at the hotel. Don't worry about D@n@ telling our little secret. She is trustworthy, as are all MM employees.

See you soon, Mike.
Hot regards,
Pat <smooches!> Smile

Hopefully, Frumpy, MisterX, and I will be able to get these guys on the phone later, and see if they are excited as we are to meet them! Very Happy

EDIT: Here is the picture I sent Mike of P@t Cr0kin. Hot babe! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My late replay to mister JohnK:

Quote:

Hello John,

Sorry for the late response, I just saw your email with all these questions.
Been already for many hours in T0g0, R@nd3II and myself had lots off official people meetings today.
Finally some time to go trough my emails i did get when i did leave .
Was looking at your 2 P@rr0t drawings, and the both looks very professional, did even not noticed that some other new costumer
was in the room and did saw your drawings by accident..
At the reaction of him i can tell you he was very excited what he just saw. This new costumer has his business into bird food and supplies, he would want to meet the man behind these drawings in person.
John you can meet him here at the party if you like, or somewhere else in the city L0m3.

Hear from you soonest.
Best regards,
J0hn B

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike sent another love letter, three times! He's going on safari tomorrow. I can feel the love. Very Happy

Quote:

My diamond angel,
I received your mail with joy and happiness. i must comfess, you are
must beautiful girl on this earth. there are many beautiful places in nigeria such as quartic hotel, eko hotel so many places to have a nice fun together. sweet heart i hope to seen you in peace in togo show, so that we can prepare to catch fun. your hero mike.
Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MM, the company that cares, also thinks about Thankgod, who must be terribly bored and worried about his medical bills while staying in hospital, not attending the meeting.
Well, Otterfan´s form will take care of that Very Happy
Quote:
Hello, Mister O,

I´m Pat C from M M.

Mr. O asked me to send you the Health Care form so that M00seknuckle can assist your healing process by being able to forward your medical bills to the insurance everyone of our agents is part of.

I wish you all the very best, Sir.

Respectfully, P. C

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. TG is not even send some drawings..

Quote:

Dear Mr.B0sh,

I am very sorry that i can't be able to make it by sending the drawing of the birds to you as i promise.

The reason is that the person i hand over the assignment to fail to give me what i want, i don't want to react on him because i don't want my condition to get so bad,i allow him to go .

I am very very disappointed with him because i was counting on him that he will help me out, but he fail me and i felt bad because i have already promised to send the drawing to you,because i was counting on him that he will come up with it, not knowing that he is not that capable as i thought.

Bear with me, it is not my fault,if to say that i am physically well i don't think i will have any reason not to draw and send the picture to you or find some one good around who will do it, but my situation don't allow me to.

I feel real bad.

Just go on with your event at L0m3 T0g0, i wish you all the best.

Hope you understand the fault is not from me.

Regards,
Mr.TG

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

M1ke and J0hnK are on there way...

Quote:

Mail IP: 8E.229.9O.9 N1ger1a (L@g0s)*
(date S@t, M@y 23, 2009 @ 8:45 AM)

I and mike set off this morning hoping to get there in he evening, you can call this number as at five in the evening today, +22S A8E22o7o this is my number.
See you there.
John

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yabba dabba Very Happy This is the Ivory Coast number Johnk had originally started with in November, coming from CTI to BEN (since then he has been in 9jaland all the time, at his wife´s business he says).

Looking forward to some action tonight...

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Replay to Mr. TG:

Quote:

Hello Mr. TG,

Its so sorry to hear that you did not get to manage to deliver the requested drawings in time.
Now i have to tell the customer this bad news, he will not been amused..
Lucky for both off us has Mr. R@ndaII always thought about a backup plan for just in case
things like this would happen, he did contracted a very promising Tog0l3sean artist.

Still iam also some how disappointed about the late reaction from your side about this
BIG urgent problem, also iam wondering if you ever can manage as our MM Company representative in your country.
Now that i notice that you not even can get to keep you co-worker in line to let them do what your had ask him from
your sickbed in the hospital.
Sorry but i have to discuss this with Mr. Oldm@n at next meeting.

Atlast i wish you all the best to get better soon TG

Best regards from L0m3 T0g0,
J0hn B0sh

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Lucky. It´s sidetracking and just again a typical lad-question:
Quote:
Welcome to Africa!

Dear R.O,

You are welcome toAfrica.I am still expecting you to send me a telephone number of the hotel where you lodge in Lome.I will like to give you call.

Regards to the entire MM team that came with you.

Lucky U

Why should he want to call the hotel? We have our US number with us of course, and no phones there. Too bad he can´t prove our being there. I even think if we called him with a Togo number now, his ankle pain would miraculously disappear and he would come to meet us.
Too bad we don´t need him anyway Smile reply will be something alongside this.

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The replay of JB to J0hnK:
Quote:

Hello John,

I hope you get my mail in time.

You and your friend M1ke have both a save and good travel to L0m3 T0g0.
As a surprise i will personal welcome you at the lobby from the hotel.

John i have just a request that if it is possible to call this number +I XXX 928 AoL6, its mine
or Mr. M3rr10t´s number. He will be the new boss of MM from next week.
Its very busy at start off this event so if for some odd reason the phone will not been picked up
in time can you please just leave a massage behind about estimate time off arrival at hotel.
Me an Mr. M3rr10t are possible in a final meeting before opening the party show.

Best regards from L0m3 T0g0,
J0hn B0sh

Last edited by Mister X on Sat May 23, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic