SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The G0merB0yz Fraternity hit another nerve #2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Basically, I ASEMd this lad saying that I had the job rep. check from his client and had banked it. He coughed up two bank accounts, duly reported to Alan.

He still wanted me to send some money by WU. Rather than slapping him I asked for the recipients ID(required due to Money Laundry and Drug Traffic regulations) which he duly sent me. Sadly, the WU recipient name and the name on the ID don't match. Whilst I don't normally educate lads, I responded...

Quote:
Who the f*ck is that? That license isn't the same name as the person you want to send the money to. What in sweet Jesus name are you playing at? Stop messing around and send me the correct ID now before I start to lose my patience and get really angry okay.

You know f*ck all about the laws in my country, so start dictating to me what and what not to do okay.

Have a nice day.

His considered reply...

Quote:
You be mumu you jst yarn like fool i know say u be naija me too no be mumu like you instead you go find better job do u dey internet dey search for mugu gomer boyz fool idiot

My reply...

Quote:
Hey smay boy maya from smelly Delta nether regions.

I am one of the G0merB0yz Fraternity, I don'y need internet searching okay. u ganna get dolla chopped and also your arms from body so u will eat with your dirty feet. We have Bell0 connections so get back to f*cking your whore sister on Abuja hardshoulder if you have the brains u where born with. Your rancid penis will drop off and you will have to piss out of your f*cking lazy arse. hahaha.

One love broda. This is mens business.

Mr McK4vity
[GomerB0yz Fraternity (United State Branch]

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Tommo. Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i always like to reinforce the gomerb0yz gang in any situation
nice work

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just Googled the G0merboyz, though, and see what he means about an internet search.

To that end I made a small edit to your post, Master, but Google has already found them.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in...

Quote:
Hello broda,
I know its my brodas i just pretend to act like that i have track your ip that is how know its my brodas and am also the one running the other one Macbeth, so i compare the two ip that is why i know its my brodas. so one love i will like to know you better

ONE LOVE++++++++ I LOVE YOU ALL++++++++ AM IN FESTAC AREA

Quite amusing really considering I'm using Google Mail. Very Happy I haven't replied yet, as not sure where to take it.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

EddyEdwards
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you google "g0mer b0yz" (without the zeros, of course) it comes right up to 419eater, and all the baiters talking about it.

Obviously, the guy has done this, and knows full well g0mer b0yz is code for baiters. Is there anyway a mod could go back and change any and all entries where the correctly spelled g0mers are at?

That way, any lad in the future googling the term wouldn't hit 419eater right off the bat, and the baiter using g0mer wouldn't be found out.

On a side note, there is also ref to child pron attached to the term as well. Didn't click on it of course, but found it a little unsettling.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The few times that Lads I have been baiting have googled the name they have not understood what it's all about. In fact they have understood the mentions of him here to cinfirm him as a villainous gang boss.

I think it is possible to overestimate the intelligence of Lads, as very the concept of baiting is generally not something they comprehend.

I don't object either way, but wonder if it is worth the effort of erasing the possibility of tracking him here by google.

He is everyman's dollar chopping ruthless Lad gang boss and I use him all the time, and got one safari and four arrests the other day without any thought in my Lad's brain to investigate his evil doings.

Part of his 'mystique' is that he appears everywhere, and is known to many scammers by deed and reputation. Many even use his name, and I don't attempt to restrict any baiter in the use of his reputation or name. Set up your own addie and make him what you will - none of it harms him as a weapon to use against Lads.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
EddyEdwards
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The biggest mistakes I've ever had in my life came when I overestimated people....
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the Mods could auto leet Mr G, a bit like the man whose name is never mentioned?

I think I have a slightly smarter than average lad that knows where the Google Search button is, but he still wants to join the gang.

streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

on other forums I use there are filters for profanity, which if you use any of the words it puts in something else, one site even has some humorus ones, as far as I know it is built in to most forums and just needes the words adding to the dictionary.
you could set it to replace the name G0mer with anything you like and it would work automatically with all posts in the future

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this hit too: http://yahoonews21082008.worldnews.speedpost.net/YahooNews.html

Shocked

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FWIW, going with streaded's idea - why not replace (or G0mer) with Pyle?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

.. and give 'em my name and address and photo too why dontcha ? Shocked

Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go G0merboyz Twisted Evil

give em hell

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
curtis
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be sneaky to add a sticky thread to this forum, where The Big G (no, not Godzilla) and his gang are discussed as if they were real, maybe even with a fake bait in progress. This would then convince any scammer that they are for real and they would stop investigating. After all lads are lazy.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic