SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Talk Like a Pirate Day, September 19, 2008

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wasinitfome
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

could someone pretty please eyepatch my av? I suck at photoshop.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here you go Wasi!

Fight My Brute
Wasinitfome
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^BBWWWAAHHHHHAAAHHHAAAA

PERFECT.

the subject himself would guffaw at that. LOL_sign

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^tanx for that Bill!!!!

the granddaddy of Holy Hustlers is now ready to pillage!

btw is that a Canada flag waving in the back, but done is ochre yellowish brown?

no need to explain the dangling lure

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been out there a long time sun, wind and weather take their toll Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nerdy pirate joke:

Q. What sits on your shoulder and goes "Pieces of seven! Pieces of seven!"?

A. A parroty error

Aaaaggghhhh! Yo ho ho and a bottle of disk head cleaning fluid!

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry ninjas-got a privateer in the family history as well as a known smuggler.I'll dump yer scurvy arsses overboard afore we make Port Royal!

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor wrote:
Or undead ghoulish pirates!

Simian Pirates shall always rule the seas. YARRRRRRR!

Pass the Banana Rum.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Q. What's a pirate pay to get his ears pierced?

A. ARrrrr, that be about a Buck-an-ear...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.piratejokes.net/

such tresures as

Quote:
A guy walks into a pub with a t-shirt that says "Pirates are stupid for 3 reasons!" He walks up to the bar, orders an ale. and sits down. He no more than gets his quaff when a smelly old sot comes up to him and says, "Aaargh, thar, matey! What's that yer shirt be sayin' thar?"

The guy looks around, looks the man straight in the eyes (well, in his one good eye, anyway), and says "Reason number 1 -- Pirates can't read!" Then he turns around to enjoy his beverage.

Not used to this sort of disrespect, the surly gent takes his hooked arm, lays it aggressively on the man's shoulder, and slowly says, "What's that ye be sayin' thar, sonny-boy?"

The guy looks around again, looks his aggressor square in the eye this time, and enunciates, "Rea-son num-ber 2 -- Pirates can't hear!" And again, he turns around to face the bar.

Well, by this time, the old codger has had enough. He backs up, pulls his sword, and growls, "Aaaaargh, ye bilge rat, that be enuff of yer sass! Stand up and fight, ye lubber, yer soon to be acquainted with Davy Jones, his-self!"

With that, the guy stands up, pulls his pistol, and shoots the pirate dead through his one good eye. He drops his head as he watches him fall, sighs, and says, "Reason #3 -- You pirates are constantly bringing swords to gunfights!"
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's my jollyroger!

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Q: Why does it take pirates so long to learn the alphabet?

A: Because they can spend years at 'C' !!

Wink

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Arrr, my willy has been hit by lightnin' whar is the nearest hospital Ye'll ne'er get me buried booty!

EDIT:
Quote:
So a pirate walks into a bar, okay, and swaggers up to the barkeep and demands a glass of rum. I believe his exact words were "Your rum or your life, dog, what'll it be?".

And so the bartender, being a reasonable fellow, makes no complaint but simply grabs a large glass, a bottle of fine dark rum, and begins to pour. And while he's waiting for the glass to fill (this being, as I said before, a large glass) he sizes up the pirate, having never seen a real honest-to-God pirate before.

This pirate is in full pirate gear. Gold earrings, patch over the eye, a big filthy white blouse covering his swarthy chest, tattoos everywhere, all of it. But protruding from his pirate trousers is the unmistakable form of a steering wheel.

Well, the bartender sees that the glass of rum is just about topped off, so he passes the glass across the bar to the pirate, who nods curtly and takes a huge swig of the rum. Slapping a dubloon on the bartop, he turns to walk away, when our bartender's curiousity gets the best of him.

"Wait, one second. What's up with the steering wheel?"

And the pirate turns back and fixes him with a beady glare from his lone eye. "Arrr, I don't know, but it's drivin' me nuts!"

Last edited by Gold Hat on Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A pirate and his parrot, were adrift in a lifeboat following a dramatic escape from a valiant battle. While rummaging through the boat's provisions, the pirate stumbled across an old lamp. Secretly hoping that a Genie would appear, he rubbed the lamp vigorously. To the amazement of the castaways, a Genie came forth. This particular Genie, however, stated that he could only deliver one wish, not the standard three. Without giving any thought to the matter the pirate blurted out, "Make the entire ocean into rum!" The Genie clapped his hands with a deafening crash, and immediately the entire sea turned into the finest rum ever sampled by mortals. Simultaneously, the Genie vanished. Only the gentle lapping of rum on the hull broke the stillness as the two considered their circumstances

The parrot looked disgustedly at the pirate and after a tension-filled moment spoke: "Now yee've done it!! Now we're gonna to have to pee in the boat!"

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
have to passport

I think the auto-censor "passported" on you Laughing
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ We have an auto-censor? Well I'll be ******. Very Happy

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought that this was "Talk like a Pirate" day, not "Talk like Bob Hope" day.

<pauses for the obligatory.....>

Yarrrr!

Now for some piratey stuff.

Kontraband wrote:
1950 - Disney release Treasure Island starring this guy.
Robert Newton created everything that you and I would recognise as piratey today. "Yarrr"? That was him. "Arrrrrr" thats him too. He really ran the gamut.

Source of info is here http://www.kontraband.com/blog.asp - you have to scroll down through some stuff headed by a pic of the Lizard King. Warning. Do not scroll down any further as it gets political, and I've been reading this thread http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=148067 [/controversial bit] Very Happy

And to finish......

<drum roll>

Avast there, me hearties, any chance of a swig o' grog for an old sea dog? I've got a black spot in front of me eye, so I have. Yarrr!

<end of ON7 "getting into the spirit of things". Normal service will now resume. Now you know why I don't do karaoke Very Happy>

[edited to add more pirativity]

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence

Last edited by Old No. 7 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Avast behind!

I be going to spend me gold dubloons on some fine grog, down ye tavern.
15 men on a dead man's chest, then the Police showed up....

Yohoho and a bottle of Peroni.

Aaaarrrrrr! Hard a larboard Mr Mate!

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Pettibone
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this a parroty, or is this the rrrrrrrrreal thing?

That "Pirate Encyclopedia" thing earlier was funny!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic