SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

being flamed by a scammer... that's a new one... need ideas

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
boom shop
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I have been writing this one for almost three weeks now, I seemed to have piled up a few more vlads than I was really willing to deal with. So, I decided to clean house and dump a few. I wanted to get rid of this one because the pictures he was sending were terrible, poor quality, not even low grade eye candy to keep me interested. I thought eh... I'll toss this one. I sent him the letter (I actually got the idea from Mugatu from a post he made, and in this case it was fitting because the letters were form Mari El ) not expecting any response other than maybe a "sorry to hear that" or something similar, truthfully all I thought I'd get, were no more letters, which would have been great. Instead he started to flame me back! I was in shock, I never had one do this to me before. This is our correspondence from the last few letters...

I wrote:
I am sorry Elvira, but you no longer interest me. I have found a different girl from the Yoshkar-Ola, Mariy-El area. You are not the only one who lives there you know. She is much prettier, smarter, and takes photographs of herself that do not look like enlarged thumbnail images (the quality of your pictures are absolutely terrible). But mostly she doesn't keep NAGGING me for my damn phone number. WHY THE HELL SHOULD I GIVE YOU MY PERSONAL PRIVATE HOME PHONE NUMBER WHEN YOU WON'T EVEN CHAT WITH ME!! Maybe if you wouldn't have waited a whole week to send me another letter I wouldn't have been looking for another girlfriend. Well unfortunately for you I have found one, I have included her picture. See, now that is how your pictures should look, not all pixelated and grainy. Tatyana is coming here to meet me too, can you say that? NO. Tatyana actually loves me, just look at the wonderful heartfelt letter she has sent to me-

My beautiful Tatyana wrote:

I would like to pack my luggage right now to get on plane to go to you.
I want to see you. I want to find peace in your arms.
When I close my eyes I imagine our meeting.
Do you imagine our meeting?
My heart is going to jump out of my chest when I think about it.
I feel I always want such man. I'm dying without you.
I have never been such in love before.
When I arrive I won't have any white flag in my hands.
I'll submit to you completely. I'll be yours forever.
Kiss you and embrace you.
I want to say that I can hardly bear to stay in Moscow.
When will I be able to touch you?
Tell me the day when I will be able to get on plane and to fly to you?
I finish my letter. I'm waiting for good news from you!
Can I still hope? Will you help me???? ....I need $890

All I have to do is send her $890.00 and she is all mine, FOREVER! Just think of that while you sit there and wonder how magical it could have been for the both of us. How our lives could have been so perfect together, if you would have just mailed me more often, and not have kept asking me for my phone number. Now you have to live with it.

I hope your happy now!

Jeff

I'm just about to finish up with this one too, I have to start sending bad MTCNs and a few blurry pictures of my "receipts" till they just give up with me.

vlad wrote:
Jeff you look the full idiot), you think that all Russian girls should run for foreigners? You
deeply are mistaken, I do not hasten to find the person but when I will find it I I will be assured
what exactly with it is ready to create a family. And concerning a phone number, yes I wished to
talk to you, but it was to your last letter now I see what you the person. Farewell. I know on 100 %
that this girl will not arrive to you. But you can hope for it and further...

Hmm... she must be psychic.

I wrote:
Oh, come on now Elvira, you know you're just jealous. It's not her fault she's prettier than you, and
she knows how to use a camera properly. Maybe someday you will find someone too, maybe not...
but if you keep sending people pictures like this one, I don't think you will. Good luck to you, in your
search! Smile

Jeff

vlad wrote:
ahaha what there can be a jealousy)))) I know on 100 % that it will not arrive to you and you will
feel the fool)))))))))))))

Ok I'm not sure where to go from here, I have a few ideas, but I don't know if I want to tell this vlad that I know he is scammer, or to try to continue it somehow. I was thinking of waiting a couple of days and then writing about how she really didn't show and that he was right just to see what my vlad says. I really want to give him a heads up but I'm not sure...

Any ideas? Question Very Happy

I love it when they talk dirty!
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She's your imaginary friend. Make her actually be real and get the flight.
So much for his prediction.
boom shop
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Newdonym wrote:
She's your imaginary friend. Make her actually be real and get the flight.
So much for his prediction.

But then how would I prove it? I'm sure my pet wouldn't believe me if I weren't to send photos of us together. He would most defiantly call me a liar. Sad I have photoshop and I'm ok with it, but not THAT good. Anyone else in here good enough with PS to make me a pic? I have other images of this one to use.

I love it when they talk dirty!
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why go through any trouble at all, just send the same letter again and ask to be left alone with your true love.
Then bait again with new character and slowly reveal that you know character one, who is going to marry a girl from there after a terrible experience with an other woman from Russia, you forgot name, but you can always ask Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic