SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Hitman: a brief bait (with added bad language!)

View next topic
View previous topic

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just for the record - a very short exchange with a hitman Lad. I may have laughed him off once too often...

Red = Lad
Blue = Me

Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 06:58:15 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: GOOD NEWS

SOMEONE YOU CALL YOUR FRIEND, WANTS YOU DEAD.
I felt very sorry and bad for you, that your life is going to end like this if you don't comply, i was paid to eliminate you and I have to do it within 10 days.
Someone you call your friend wants you dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told us that he wants you dead and he provided us your names, photograph and other necessary information we needed about you. If you are in doubt with this I will send you your name and where you are residing in my next mail.
Meanwhile, I have sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation, but I ordered them to stop for a while and not to strike immediately because I just felt something good and sympathetic about you. I decided to contact you first and know why somebody will want you dead by all means. Right now my men are monitoring you, their eyes are on you, and even the place you think is safer for you to hide might not be.
Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? It is up to you. Get back to me now if you are ready to enter deal with me, I mean life trade, who knows, and I might just spear your life, $12,000 is all you need to spend. You will first of all pay $4,000 then I will send the tape of the person that want you dead to you and when the tape gets to you, you will pay the remaining $8,000. If you are not ready for my help, then I will have no choice but to carry on the assignment after all I have already being paid before now.
Warning: Do not think of contacting the police or even tell anyone because I will extend it to
any member of your family since you are aware that somebody want you dead, and the person knows some members of your family as well.
For your own good I will advise you not to go out once is 7pm until I make out time to see you and give you the tape of my discussion with the person who want you dead then you can use it to take any legal action. Good luck as I await your reply to this e-mail contact:

Mr.Anth0n10 Ben1t0.

Brett,
Just leave me alone and for the love of Freyja – this is so not funny. Do you want me to tell Ross what happened? He wouldn't stop at your wrists – I mean it!
Cammy

Attn:
* *I want you to know that i have done my best for you to inform you about this assignment to assasinate you, bear in mind that if i take my final decission on this issue GOD WILL NOT BLAME ME FOR ANYTHING,However, right now i am in malaga spian for a new contract assignment.
* *I am from the family of D0n Marcus Jul10 Ben1t0, in italy,He is my boss and also my grand father.We have discussed your issue in our family round table and finalise the way your matter should be carried out, all i want from you right now is to comply with my instruction, like i told you in my first mail.
* *Warning: Do not think of contacting the police or even tell anyone because I will extend it to any member of your family since you are aware that somebody want you dead, and the person knows some members of your family as well.For your own good I will advise you not to go out once is 7pm.
* *FINALY GO TO MONEY GRAM AND SEND THE TOTAL SUM OF $4000 UNITED STATES DOLLARS TO MY MEN NAME BELOW AS SOON AS HE GETS THE MONEY I WILL SEND THE TAPE ASAP TO YOU.YOU HAVE ONLY 48HR TO SEND THIS MONEY TO HIM. IF YOU DO NOT SEND THE MONETY TO HIM BEFORE 48HRS I WILL ODER MY MEN TO COMPLETE THE ASSINGMENT BECAUSE I HAVE ONLY 10DAYS TO SUBMIT MY REPORT.
* *SEND THE MONEY THROUGH MONEY GRAM.
* *NAME: UDEAL0R C0LL1NS NNAMD1NDU
TEXT QUESTION:What number
ANSWER:360
AMOUNT:$4000dollars
CONTROL NUMBER-------------------------
SENDERS NAME--------------------------------
* *GOOD LUCK .
Mr. Anth0n10 Ben1t0* **

Brett,
You are fucked in the head, and I mean TOTALLY. You are not Italian, you are not in Spain, and you are not a fucking hitman! When the fuck are you going to GROW UP?
And fuck you if you think I'm not going out tonight. I told you that the one time we had was all there was - and it was bad enough. I'm leading my life as I want it and this piece of bullshit isn't going to put me off.
Cammy

*Attn:*
*Now, I am assuring you that this endeavour is 100% safe as long as you will maintain the absolute confidentiality it requires and follow my instructions technically and would not like anything that would jeopardize your devoted years in life.*
*In many lives today, time, money, opportunities, talents, energy, blessings, properties etc are being wasted because many are living a life without a divine purpose. Many are becoming effective in doing the wrong things, while many are living on assumption and many are gambling with their lives and destiny. The greatest mountain in life is concientious ignorance.
Small minds are the first to fail great ideas. I have always known that the kind of people that always fail in life are people that listen to everybody.
Your mind set should determine your life setting. Success is a product of idea. As an educated person, you should listen to your conscience; it is the key to real success and stop following public opinion.
Do you know that a man's greatness lies in his power of thought? Victory will surely go to the one who never quits. All achievements that you see have their beginning with critism like this your issue, so do not listen to hear-say information that you might have received from the police. Most people wish to live long, but few provide the definite plan and the burning desire which pave the road to long life. My dear, bear in mind that he who looks into the future with the eyes of human, will see nothing but failure. What you hear determines how you think, how you think determines how you behave and how you behave determines what you become. Our future is too good to be ignored. Only fools make permanent decisions without knowledge.*
*So i most advice you to do exactly what i told you go and send the money and set your self free becaue the winner is the person this make his enemy trsut him or her so that you can have him or her in your pam, i am ready to open up to you so that you will know exactly were your problem is coming from and finish it up at once, people normaly hate people just for noithing sake,i know that i have kill so many souls but i still enjoy it because i was brought up and trained as a killing machineyes i kill people and i do enjoy it so much meanwhile i know fully well that is a bad thing but i have no choice.*
*ONCE AGAIN GO TO MONEY GRAM AND SEND THE TOTAL SUM OF $4000 UNITED STATES DOLLARS TO THE NAME BELOW, AS SOON AS HE GET THE MONEY I WILL SEND TO YOU A TAPE THAT COVERS OUR DISCUTION ON YOUR BEHALPH SO THAT YOU CAN RECOGNISE THE PERSON THAT WANTS YOU DEAD AND HAND HIM OVER TO THE POLIC BUT IF YOU WANT ME TO ELIMINATETHE PERSON EMAIL ME FOR THAT .YOU HAVE ONLY 48HR TO SEND THIS MONEY TO MY MEN. IF YOU DO NOT SEND THE MONEY TO HIM BEFORE 48HRS I WILL ODER MY MEN TO COMPLETE THE ASSINGMENT BECAUSE I HAVE ONLY 10DAYS TO SUBMIT
MY REPORT.*
*SEND THE MONEY THROUGH MONEY GRAM*
*NAME:UDEAL0R C0LL1NS NNAMD1NDU
TEXT QUESTION:What number
ANSWER:360
AMOUNT:$4000dollars
CONTROL NUMBER-------------------------
SENDERS NAME--------------------------------*
*GOOD LUCK *
*Mr. Anth0n10 Ben1t0*

Brett,
Grow a brain, you stupid fuck! I'm not impressed by this bullshit. Where did you get this from - Benny fucking Hinn crossed with that Hitman game?
You've never killed anyone in your life. You are not Agent 47 - trained as a killing machine my ass! You're a spoiled rich kid with a cocaine habit and who likes anal sex. You're also living on borrowed time if I pass any of this on to Ross when he gets back from his tour of duty.
I'm going to get into the hot tub with AJ and have some happy sex followed by a good night's sleep. Don't write to me again - got that?
Cammy

And he didn't! Some hitman he turned out to be!

ETA masking/leeting

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 195
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the way you completely disregarded everything he said!
I wonder if anyone has managed to convince a "Hitman" he's managed to threaten somebody he shouldnt?

your stup!d got.die f*ck uuuuuu (What Fanta Branco thought of Barrister Akigbes' suggestion "Her" format was no good!)
I felt humiliated at the front of Money Gramme agent that a full reputation of me comes around at their office with fake information.(Dr Rev T3rry 4lbert)

Closed lad accounts X3, Closed lad accounts Vlad X3 United Kingdom
retiredengineer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I am about to try that.

I have have a couple of news articles to back up the claim

I'll wait and see how it transpires

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic