SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fan Liang Jen doesn't speak Chinese...Obama doesn't either?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am baiting Fan Liang Jen of the UN Beijing China office. Of course the IP of the mails showed Lagos, Nigeria.

After demanding an invoice for the UN processing fees, Fan had to check with management.

Management of course stated that the invoice would be sent AFTER the fees were paid leading to this banter and some verbal slapping over the phone.

Note: this a great way to wean Lads off the 447 numbers.

From me:
Quote:
The phone number you gave me is NOT a UK office number.
It is NOT a UK mobile number.

It is a premium call forwarding service number.

My network provider voice service issued a warning that I was to be
charged premium long distance rates and that the call would be
forwarded to a mobile phone in Nigeria!!! How can this be when you clearly stated you were in Beijing China?

I chatted with Fan and threw in a few of my very limited Mandarin phrases. Surprisingly, Fan could NOT speak a word of Mandarin or any other Chinese dialect.

As a matter of fact I could barely contain myself while an obvious male Fan tried to voice as a woman with a Chinese accent.

Thus her explanation for all of the discrepancies...

Quote:
You are correct too it is land office number for the UN and can be switch to any of our office in Nigeria, Switzerland, and UK when it comes on conference call. But cannot work now as I am in London, not China. Maybe it was program with our Nigeria office number I do not know. I am a Chinese Nationality dose not mean that I can speak Chinese. Did Obama speak Chinese? I promise invoice will be send to you today.

Shocked

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic