SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What the Sam Frick...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr James of Benin Western Union was rather bemused by slang...

Quote:
What the Sam Frick is going on? You've been telling me that General Gu3i is a fraud, and now you're saying that he isn't! If he's the real McCoy, I think you owe both of us an apology.

So he asked:

Quote:
Please can you tell me who is this Mr.Sam Frick...

Malcolm was mystified:

Quote:
Sam Frick is not a person - it's part of a well known American expletive; it should have been obvious from context!

Hmm - I think this should enter the Lad lexicon. So, would everyoneusing an American baiter persona please adopt this piece of slang? It's a minor thing, but we should de-educate in any way possible...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought he was an enforcer for the GomerBoyz Fraternity, on secondment from the Soludo Crew.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
FabulousFiasco
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sam Frick will be used with every lad of mine now. I like the idea.
When we start seeing lads using "Sam Frick", we know we have succeeded.

Then we start asking who is Sam Frick?? The responses will be humorous

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some baiter edumacated my lad, as her script included,
Quote:
Punch with Judymy former Reprehensive from Minnesota who died of Cancer, i still have wonderful relationship with the kids and family, she left her job to work with me because she believed so much in what i can do to make people happy and loved with my Artwork.

What the Sam Frick is she talking about? Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sam Frick it is then!

Can we follow up by asking "Who is John Gault?"

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic