SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anybody want to play with Fred?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, I am new here and must admit that I love this site! Keep up the terrific work. After ending a long term relationship about 6 months ago, I decided to try my hand at internet dating back in August. I joined match dot com and within a few days this guy Fred Wilson was falling in love with me. I noticed holes in his story within a few days and did some searching, which eventually led me here.

While he did not get any money out of me, he did play with my emotions in a way that really made me angry. He always seemed to know what I needed to hear and say the right things. So, while I have not been hurt as badly as many others. I would love to see a little revenge. I can't do it myself as he does have some personal information.

His email address is fred (underscore_) will147 at yahoo dot com last email had this IP: 206.190.38.227. All of his emails had suspect IP's and I found the email address posted as a known romance scammer. I have posted his picture at another site as well.

If anybody cares to play with this guy (I would love to watch) I can send you some additional information in PM. I don't think he is a very smart boy as I saw through the scam within a day or two.

Mods...please move this if it is posted in the wrong place.

Thanks!

Last edited by HarvestMoon on Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome HarvestMoon! We're sure happy you found out about this gutter-snipe before he did serious damage and happy that you found us here.

I'll send him a little message and see what I get from him, but really, lads are cheap and easy. There's a never ending supply. You could even open a gmail account under any name and screw with him yourself. It's not hard and it will give you an opportunity to smack him around and pay him back. Plus it will keep him busy with baits rather than serious women looking for love.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
boom shop
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Normaly I would say yes, because that is my cats name... Very Happy

But in this case I dont think this guy would be in any condition to bring me the little felt mouse back in his mouth when I'd get done with him. Twisted Evil

I love it when they talk dirty!
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HarvestMoon, welcome to the Eater! Smile

I'd take him on but I'm running three love baits at this time, plus looking for a job, so I don't know if I could do him justice. Twisted Evil

I do, think, though that a new-ish member of the forum has sent some mail to Fred. I think you know her Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Bokku Ga Kira
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lovely Loony Luna Lovegood has sent her regards. xD

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He jumped right on me like a flea and already he's complaining that I don't pay enough attention to him. I haven't installed Yahoo Messenger yet Wink as far as he's concerned. I'll keep him anxiously drooling on his keyboard for awhile.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too funny! I love it. Please keep me posted. I also set up a new identity and chatted with him the other day. Does a 4 hour chat log count as my first trophy? At least it kept him occupied for a while.
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he emailed me a couple of times but i must not have been what he was looking for. Glad to hear you others are doing well and keeping him busy. I guess im out and he's to busy to play. Have fun. All the emails he sent me were copied and pasted.

DQ

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic