SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Multiple fun with one scammer (Pt. 2)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MasterBaiter01
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The following transcript contains my dealings with a scammer named "Samuel Phillip". After baiting him under one name, I continued to create new yahoo accounts and baited him again under a new name (5 in all).

For ease of reading, I made my responses in blue.

Enjoy...

Part 1: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147118 (Samuel meets Anita Hanjob and Will W. Asturtyme)
Part 3: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147500 (Samuel meets Reverend Harry Balzonyah)

Dear Sir,
I don't recall this transaction but I would like to know more about it. Please provide more details.
Sincerely,
Louie Varkoni

To: undisclosed-recipients
Subject: ACCEPT THIS FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT

Dear friend,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund.Now, I want you to contact my secretary on the information below:Name: Mr.Mike.David, Ask him to send to you the total sum of ($1.200.000.00) US Dollars in a bank draft, which I keptfor your compensation. So contact him immediately on his e-mail: ([email protected]) and send him the below information to enable him deliver your bank draft to you.

1.YOUR FULL NAME:_________________
2.YOUR ADDRESS:____________________________
3.TELEPHONE NUMBER:___________
4.OCCUPATION:_________________

Regards,
Sinator David

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
He never responded so let's try Samuel...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dear Sir,
I sent this to senator david's e-mail and never received a response. After re-reading this, it looks like I was supposed to send this to you, not him. Hopefully you are the right person. The e-mail says your name is Mr. Mike David but your address says samuel philip so I'm not sure what your real name is. Please let me know. As I said in my other e-mail, I don't remember this transaction. Please tell me know more about it.
Louie Varkoni

Subject: VERY URGENT.
Dear Louie Varkoni,
I receive your mail and the contents therein well noted.
There is a mistake from my boss.The name of my boss is sinator Mike David a reputable sinator in my country.Yes you are to contact me for your bank draft of $1.2million United States dollars.My name is samuel philip his secretary and account officer.I am contacting you in response to your email with regards to a Certified Bank Draft valued US$1,200,000.00 which my boss Mr. Sinator Mike David left under my care as his account officer. I have checked from my records here and actually I have confirmed that you are his business partner whom he instructed me to keep the Draft for. Prior to his departure, he instructed me to release the Draft to you as soon as you request for it at you own expense.

Now that I have heard from you, I will require the following information:-

1. Your physical address where you will like to receive the draft.
2. Your telephone number where you can be reached.

As soon as I am in receipt of these requested information, I will make enquiry from the courier company on what it will cost you to have the Draft dispatch to your stated address. I will let you know as soon as this is done. I can be reached below on the stated telephone number for any information you may wish to know.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Sincerely,

Samuel Philip.
From Account Department,
African Development Bank
Cotonou,Benin Republic.
Telephone +229 93913042
Dear Mr. Philip,
I'm not familiar with this type of transaction. Are you saying that I will have to pay something to receive this draft?
Thank-you,
Louie

Subject: GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY.
Dear Louis Varkoni,
I receive your mail and the contents weell noted. If you can come down to my country Cotonou,Benin Republic where the draft is and pick up your bank draft without paying any money.But if you want me to send it to you ,you will have to pay for courier charge fee for delivery which is small money.
So the option is left to you. You either come here and pick up your bank draft or i send it to you after paying for the delivery.
So please choose the one you prefer.
But i will advise you to send your address where the draft will sent and your telephone number where you can be reached.
Await your quickly reply to this mail immediately to enable me despach your bank draft to you as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Mr. Philip,
Obviously it would be very difficult for me to come to you. Is there another business partner of senitor David I could e-mail to find out how they handled this and how they handled the taxes on the draft once they received it. Could you please send me an e-mail address of one of these business partners.
Thank-you,
Louie Varkoni

Dear Louie Varkoni,
I receive your mail the contents therein.There is no another business partner of Mr Senitor David i know of.This transaction is very simple i don,t know why you find it difficult to come here or send your home address where your bank draft will be delivered.
Or else you look for a lawyer who also is our partner in our bank.
You make this difficult why not send your address and your cell phone number to me.
I gave you my number to call me ,you can not call.
I will advise you to send your home address and pay for the courier service charge and receive your cheque or you come down here and pick up your bank cheque.
Sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Mr. Philip,
I didn't want to upset you about this. I just wanted to talk to someone else who received this draft so I know how it worked for them. This is very strange to me that you don't want me to know more details on how this works. I just thought that this would be part of your job as secretary to Senitor Mike David. If you would prefer, I could get in contact with him directly. Your angry tone has given me great concern regarding this transaction. Please note that I will be out of town for the next few days. Hopefully we can work this out when I return next Tuesday.
Louie Varkoni

Subject: TREAT AS VERY URGENT. THE TRUTH ABOUT THE TRANSACTION.
Dear Louis Varkoni,
I receive your mail and i must tell you that am not upset at all. The promble is that you didn,t understand me well. The senitor Mr Davuid told me to send the bank cheque of $1.2million to you if you contact me.
He told me that there is a transaction he wanted to do with you along the line it did not work out.
Latter he found another person who was able to excute the transaction worth $20millin.
So he decided to compensate you for the little efforts you showed towards the transaction of the deal which did not work out you.Hence the $1.2million for you.
So now i will advise you to send your address where the cheque of $1.2 will be delivered and your cell phone number where you can be reached, that is all that is require from you for the transaction to enable you receive your money.
Await your quickly reply and this transaction will take only four days with your honest and quickly response to my mails.
Sincerely,
samuel philip. +229 93913042.
Dear Mr. Philip,
I would really make me feel better if I could talk with someone else via e-mail that received a draft like mine so I could find out how they handled paying taxes, etc. but if you cannot provide that then I guess I'll have to deal with it myself. How do I continue with this transaction?
Louie Varkoni

Subject: VERY URGENT.
Dear Louis Varkoni,
I receive your mail and the contents therein well noted. Please note that this transaction requires no taxes or any other thing.
You are required either to come here and pick up your bank cheque or you would ask me to send your bank cheque after you must have sent to me your home address where the cheque would be delivered.
So if you are coming, please let me know.
You would have to choose one.
So bear in mind that i will deliver it through courier company.
Sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Mr. Philip,
If you insist that I choose one of these methods to get my draft, then I think it would work out better that I pick it up personally. I will be in your area on business so this should work out great. Please give me a time and place we could meet to conduct this transaction.
Louie Varkoni

He never responded, so let's see if 4 times the charm...
Dear Mr. Philip,
Could you please tell me what this is all about. I received this a while ago and was a little afraid to respond but now I'm curious to know.
Sincerely,
Dixie Normas

Dear Samuel Philip,
I haven't heard back from you and I'm not sure what to think about this. Is this offer for real or are you just pulling my leg. If this offer is no longer available, please let me know and I will delete this.
Dixie

Subject: GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY MR DIXIE NORMAS.
Dear Dixie Normas,
I received your mail and very sorry for replying you too late, its due to my yearly vacation. Yes its real.
All you are to do now is this.
1. Your home address where your bank draft will be delivered.
2. Your cell phone where you can be reached.
3. Your age and occupation.
Send it now to me.
Yours sioncerely,
Mr Samuel Philip cell phone 229 97377866.
Dear Samuel Philip,
Thank-you for finally responding to my e-mail. I don't know Mike David. Could you please explain to me why he got in contact with me and why he wants me to contact you. I live alone and this sort of frightens me. I'm new to the Internet so I might need you to explain this in more detail for me to understand.
Thank-you,
Dixie Normas

Subject: GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY.
Dear Dixie Normas ,
I received your mail and the contents therein well noted. Mr Mike David is my client in my bank where i am a accountant. He told me that he had a deal with you which you could not finish with him due to something that he can not understand.
So latter on he found someone who was able to finished the business with him.
So for trying to assist him before he decided to compensate you for trying to help him. So that is why he told you to contact me.
This is because your bank cheque is here with me.
So i will advise you to send your home address where your bank cheque would be delvered and your cell phone no where you can be reached.
Please do this now.
I can be reach on my cell phone no +229 97377866.
Await your prompt reply to this mail.
Yours sincerely,
Samuel philip.
Dear Mr. Samuel Philip,
As I mentioned before, I have no memory of a Mr. Mike David or what I might have done for him. The only thing I can even think that this could be in reference to was something I did a couple of years ago when I wanted to start a knitting club. There was a very kind gentleman that was interested in doing this with me but it never worked out. I can't remember what his name was. Could this have anything to do with that? If not, could you please tell me what I did. I'm very interested in what you have for me but I don't want to take something that really doesn't belong to me. I live alone and do not have much money so I could really use this but this scares me.
Dixie Normas

Dear Dixie Normas ,
I received your mail and your concerns not to take what is not yours. To be honest to you i have checked all my reconds here with me i still comfirm that you are the person that i will send the $500.000.00 united states dollars.
I can not take what is not mine. This money rightly belongs to you all right.
So all you need to do now is to send to me
1. Your home address where your bank cheque will be delivered.
2. Your cell phone number where you can be reached.
3. Your age and occupation.
Please do this immediately and send it to me.
Yours sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Mr. Samuel Philip,
I am very relieved that you have confirmed that the money is mine. I can really use this money. I noticed that you say I will receive 500,000 US dollars but the original e-mail says 1.2 million. Could you please clarify why this has changed.
Thank-you,
Dixie Normas

Dear Dixie Normas ,
I received your mail and your concern about your money. I am very sorry for the mistake i made on the amount. You are right it is 1.2 million.
So now send the information i asked you to send.
1.Your home address where your bank cheque will be delivered.
2. Your cell phone number where you can be reached.
3.Your age and occupation.
Await your quickly reply to this mail.
Yours sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Samuel Philip,
I am happy to see I will be getting 1.2 million dollars. Honestly I didn't mind if it was 500,000 dollars since I have so little money right now since my husband died. Here is the information you need...
Dixie Normas
321 Niam St.,
Cape Girardeau, MO 63601

Subject: VERY URGENT MR NORMAS THE COURIER FEE. FOR DELIVERY
Dear Dixie Normas ,
I received your mail and the information needed to receive your 1.2 million.
I an very sorry to reply you late .
I have checked very thing needed for your bank cheque of 1.2 million to be send to you. The only thing now is the courier fee of 250 united states dollars.
Once you send the couier fee through western union money transfer agent near your your home.
Please try as soon as possible to send the couier fee to enable me deliver your bank cheque to you .
Await your prompt reply immediately.
Yours sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Samuel Philip,
Do I understand you correctly? I have to pay you to get my money? As I said on my last e-mail, I have no money to send you. My husband just died and all the money I had went to pay his funeral. Is there any way you can take this out of my draft or better yet, could you pay it for me and I can send you 500 dollars after I get my draft? If 500 dollars isn't enough, please tell me how much you would like. You sound like a very nice man and I would love to pay you for doing this for me.
Please let me know what to do as soon as possible what you want me to do.
Love,
Dixie Normas

Dear Dixie Normas ,
I received your mail and the contents therein well noted . Can you be able to raise 150 united states dollars. I will assist you with 100 dollars.
So if you can raise 150 then i will assist with 100.
So i will advise you to try and raise the 150 dollars now and get back to me.
Note that you will refund me my money immediately you receive your bank cheque.
Yours sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Samuel Philip,
Thank-you for lowering the amount I have to send you. I knew you were a kind person I could trust. I think I can pay the 150 dollars if I cut down on the number of meals I eat.
There is a Western Union Office right down the street from me but I never used it before. How do I send you the money? Please let me know.
Dixie

As you can see by the following e-mail from Samuel, he was very concerned about me cutting down on the number
of meals I eat so I can pay him...

Subject: VERY URGENT DIXIE.
Dear Dixie Normas ,
I received your mail . Here is how to send the money.
Send it to the name of my secretary below.
NAME. DONATUS UDEFI.
COUNTRY. COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC.
TEST QUESTION. DIXIE.
ANSWER. DONATUS.
CONTROL NUMBER...................
SENDERS NAME...................
SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT NOW.
AWAIT YOUR REPLY AND PAYMENT INFO.
Yours sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dearest Samuel,
As I said earlier, I've never gone to the Western Union Office before. What does test question and answer mean. Is this something I have to tell the person there? Do you have a more detailed set of instructions I could have so I won't be frightened when I go there?
Love,
Dixie Normas

Subject: SEND THE MONEY TODAY ITS VERY URGENT DIXIE.
Dear Dixie,

I received your mail and the contents therein well noted. You do not need to be frightened. The test question and answer is to make sure the real person get the money thats all. So write it the way i wrote it to you.
Here again is the name of my secretary to send the 150 us dollars.

NAME. DONATUS UDEFI.
ADDRESS. COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC.
TEST QUESTION. DIXIE.
ANSWER. DONATUS.
MTCN CONTROL NUMBER. .....................
SENDERS NAME. .......................
Just write and send it like this that all.
Please remember you are to send back my 100 dollars immediately you receive and cash your money.
Await your payment info immediately.
Samuel philip.
Dear Samuel,
I think I'm ready to go to the western union office. I can't go today since this is bingo day at my nursing home. I'll try to go first thing tomorrow morning and send you the money. I'll let you know when I'm back and the money has been sent. Thank-you again for lowering the amount I have to pay you. I will not only pay you back for the money you had to pay, I'll send you much more than that. Maybe I can pay for a plane ticket for you and you could come here and have dinner with me. I'm pretty lonely here and you seem like a very nice person.
Love,
Dixie

Subject: AWAIT YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION TODAY
Dear Dixie,

I received your mail and the contents therein well noted. I will be happy to come and visit you even for a day.
Please immediately you sent the money get back to me .
Do it the way i directed you .So send the control number to enable my secretary get the money and the test question and answer.

Here again is the name of my secretary.

NAME. DONATUS UDEFI.
TEST QUESTION. DIXIE.
ANSWER. DONATUS.
MTCN/CONTROL NUMBER. ..........................
SENDERS. ........................

Please send the payment information immediately you get out of the

western union money transfer agent.
Remenber to send it the way i write it here.
Yours sincerely,
samuel philip
Dear Samuel,
I just got back from the western union office and it was very scary. I felt very unconfortable giving this stranger my money. I told him everything you told me to say. He seemed a little confused but it was probably the way I was telling him. He gave me a receipt and the control # is 0086905312.
I can't wait for you to come here so we can celebrate with this money. Everyone at the nursing home is very excited to meet you.
Love,
Dixie

Subject: I WILL GET BACK TO YOU.
Dear Dixie Normas ,

I received your mail and info you sent to me. My secretary will go to the western union now to pick up the money.
I will get back to you immediately he comes back from the bank.
Yours sincerely,
samuel philip.
Subject: SEND THE MONEY TO COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC.
Dear Dixie Normas ,
My secretary just back from bank but can not get the money you told me that you have sent. I told you to send it to cotonou,benin republic.
I do not know where you send it to.
Go to the western union money transfer agent now and resend to cotonou, benin republic. Again they said the control number is not correct ,please check it well before you send.
Again send your full address and your country.
Here again is the name of my secretary to send the money.
NAME. DONATUS UDEFI.
ADDESSS/COUNTRY. COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC.
TEST QUESTION. DIXIE.
ANSWER. DONATUS.
CONTROL NUMBER. .................
SENDERS NAME. ...............
Send the money to cotonou, benin republic.
Yours sincerely,
samuel philip.
Subject: IS EVERY THING OK WITH YOU?

Dear Dixie Normas,
Is everything ok with you. I sent an email to you yesterday, but you felt to reply me.
Please get back to me and send the money as directed.
Yours sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Samuel,
I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. There has been a most unfortunate incident here at the nursing home. You see, we all have to share one computer and it seems that this disgusting man named William used his time to look at dirty pictures on the internet. As a result we all lost our computer priveleges for a while.
Anyway there will be a bus taking us into town tomorrow so I will be able to get to the bottom of this problem with the payment.
I will let you know what I find out.
Love,
Dixie

Dear Samuel,
I just got back from the Western Uni0n 0ffice and have some very distressing news. Apparently someone pretending to be my husband stopped the payment from going to you and took my money. I think It's someone in my nursing home that did it because I've been telling everyone of my good fortune.
I just looked in my purse and only have 12.000 dollars to my name. Maybe if I sell some of my medication I might be able to come up with more money for you. I really don't want to do this since my medication is keeping me alive. Please let me know if I should sell my medication. The doctor says I have to take it every day but maybe I could take it every other day and be OK.
Love,
Dixie Normas

Dear Samuel,
I've sold my medication and have some money now. Is it to late to try to send it to you again? I have the police after the imposter who pretended to be my husband.
Please let me know as soon as possible. I really need this money.
Love,
Dixie

Dear Samuel,
I haven't heard back from you and this concerns me very much. I've been able to borrow more money but I don't know if you want me to try to send this the same way or if you have another way to send it to you. Please either e-mail me or call me as soon as you can. I really need this money from you badly.
Love,
Dixie

Samuel,
Even though this e-mail is coming from Dixie Normas, I'm actually using it instead. I've been logging into other people's e-mail for months now here at the nursing home and when I saw your e-mails in Dixie's account I decided to respond. If she doesn't want the money, I sure do. I've changed her password so she can't even get into her e-mails any more. Just tell me if there's any way I can get the money instead of her.
Sincerely,
Hugh G. Rection

Subject: VERY URGENT HUGH
Dear Dixie Normas ,

I received your mail. Yes you can have the money but i will advise you to make sure you send some of the money to her immediately you receive the money.
1.You are to send to me now where your bank cheque would be delivered.
2. Your occupation and your age to me immediately.
Await your prompt reply to this mail now.
Yours sincerely,
sam.
Dear Sam,
My name is Hugh G. Rection, not Dixie Normas. I will be glad to give that old bag some of this money but please tell me how much I should give her to make you happy. As far as the information you require, I'm retired and I'm 82 years old. I would like to have the money sent here under my name to the nursing home. The address is:
321 Niam St.,
Cape Girardeau, MO 63601
Thank-you,
Hugh G. Rection

Dear Hugh,

I received your mail and the contents therein well noted. I will advise that you give her one hundred united states dollars. That will be ok for her.
Please complete the address you sent to me including the country.
Again you are to send the courier fee of 250 euros for delivery, the name to make the payment will be given to you if you are to send the money.
Await your prompt reply immediately.
Yours sincerely,
Sam.
Dear Sam,
I have no problem giving her the $100 you suggest. She'll probably waste it on beauty aids or the like. I think she would need the entire 1.2 million to get her looking good but I'm not giving her that money!
I sent you my address. The country is USA. I'm a little confused on the money you are requesting. We here in the United States don't deal with euros yet you are asking for 250 of them. I'm not even sure what a euro is. Could you explain this to me so I understand exactly what you are asking for.
Hugh G. Rection

Dear Hugh,
I received your mail and the contents therein are well noted. The euros i talked about is european money but since you did not know anything about it then send the money in united states dollars. That is 250 united states dollars as soon as possible to enable me deliver your bank cheque to you immediately.
Send the money through western union money transfer agent near you.
Here is the name of my secretary to send the money.
NAME. DONATUS UDEFI.
TEST QUESTION. HUGH.
ANSWER. DONATUS.
CONTROL NUMBER. ...............
SENDERS NAME. ...................
Send it as soon as possible to enable me send your bank cheque to you in united states os america.
Please try and give the woman that is ms normas the money as we agreed.
Await your prompt reply to this mail.
Yours sincerely,
samuel.
Dear Samuel,
While I was waiting for your response to my last email I looked up the definition of "Euros". I now understand what you were requesting. As I understand it, there is an exchange rate between Euros and US Dollars and I'm sure it's not even between them. Do you know what the current exchange rate is? I'm sure 250 euros does not equal 250 dollars as you are now requesting. Now I'm confused as to how much you are actually requesting. Do you need me to do the conversion for you. I don't want to send you this money and then have you realize I sent the wrong amount and have to do this all over again.
Sincerely,
Hugh G. Rection

Dear Hugh,
I received your mail and all that you have said. You are right about the exchange rate.
The right amount you are to send in dollars is $325 united states dollars.
Await your prompt reply to this mail and the payment info as well .
Send the money through the name of my secretary i sent to you before.
Yours sincerely,
sam.
Dear Sam,
My kids will be visiting me tomorrow and I will get the money from them to send to you. I have had very bad luck with Western Union and would like to send this to you using moneygram. I've never had a problem with them and use them all the time. Do you accept moneygram where you are. I'm also uncomfortable with Western Union after what happened with Dixie Normas.
Please let me know what to do.
Sincerely,
Hugh G. Rection

Dear Hugh,

I received your mail and the contents therein well noted.Please i will advise you to send it through western union money transfer.We do not use moneygramme here.
Again all you do is go to the western union and fill form and send the money where you want it to go.
So send it through western union .
Await your prompt reply and payment info.
Yours sincerely,
sam.
Dear Samuel,
I will send the money using Western Union if you insist but the office here is very undependable. I've had many problems with them and you saw what happened to Dixie Normas when she tried to send you money.
I have a good friend that works at the Moneygram office near here and I've never had a problem with them. I asked him if he sends to Benin Republic and he said he did. Are you sure I can't use moneygram instead of Western Union?
Sincerely,
Hugh G. Rection

Subject: SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION.
Dear Hugh,

I received your mail and yours reasons. But i will advise you to send the money through western union money transfer agent.
Await your prompt reply and payment info.
Yours sincerely,
samuel.
Dear Samuel,
I have just come back from the western union office and sent your money. The person working there was new and I could tell wasn't very sure of herself. Hopefully it still went through OK.
The senders name is Hugh G. Rection.
The control # is 0086905312
Please send me the money as soon as possible. I will give Dixie the $100 we agreed on.
Sincerely,
Hugh G. Rection

Subject: YOU DID NOT SEND ANY MONEY
Dear Hugh,
I received your mail but you did not send any money. The control number is not correct.
Your are not serious.
Samuel.
Dear Samuel,
There is a big difference between not being serious and making an honest mistake. When I gave you the information, I was looking at Dixie's receipt and not mine. Sorry about that. The correct control # is 0086919450.
Sincerely,
Hugh G. Rection

Subject: STOP FOOLINF YOURSELF.
Dear Hugh,
Stop fooling yourself. That 00 is nothing. If you did not have the money why not say.
I repeat again you are serious.
Sam.
Dear Samuel,
I went back to Moneygram and they confirmed that it was the correct number. I don't know what you mean by 00 is nothing. Please check again and verify that the money was not there. If the Moneygram agent at your location continues to have problems with this transaction, I was informed by my friend at Moneygram that there is a procedure you can use to guarantee that the money goes through successfully.
Sincerely,
Hugh G. Rection

DEAR HUGH,

DID I TELL YOU TO GO TO THE MONEYGRAMME?

SAM
Dear Samuel,
I realize you didn't want me to use moneygram and I'm sorry about that but I felt it was very important to get you your money. I have had nothing but problems with western union and I didn't want you wasting your time with them when you could have your money now. I checked with my friend at moneygram and he said there were many locations in Cotonou that you could get your money from. Here's the address of one of them that he recomended and has never had a problem with.
carre no 429 st-jean
Cotonou 01 BP 1540
My friend, I'm very sorry for not sending it western union and I hope this doesn't affect our relationship.
Sincerely,
Hugh G. Rection

Subject: DO NOT SEND MAIL TO ME AGAIN PLS.

Dear Hugh,
Please stop sending mails to me.I will see what i can do to get the real owner of this money.
Sam.
Dear Sam,
This is a very disturbing turn of events. Your money is waiting for you at the Moneygram office. Why do you not want to pick it up? Let me know if you need to see the receipt. I can send it to you if you want.
Sincerely,
Hugh G. Rection

Dear hugh,

I told you not to send any mail to me again.
Go to the moneygramme and pick up your money.
You are not the owner of the money i have here.
I will try and locate the right owner of this money.
BYE,
SAM.
Dear Sam,
As I understand it based on what you've told me, Dixie Normas is the right owner of the money. Should I let her know you have her money waiting for her and that she should get in contact with you?
Sincerely,
Hugh G. Rection

Subject: This is Dixie. I am so sorry. Please respond
Dear Samuel,
I just got back on my emails and read what Hugh G. Rection has been spewing. He had no right to do that. I had no idea he was doing this and I'm sure he would never have given me any of the money. I feel terrible about all of this. I am so sorry for what that Hugh G. Rection did to you. It must have torn you apart.
A friend of mine showed me how to change my password and now that horrible Hugh G. Rection will no longer violate me.
Please tell me what to do so I can get my money.
Sincerely,
Dixie Normas

Subject: Please let me know you are alright
Dear Samuel,
I haven't heard back from you and I am greatly concerned not only for your health but for us to complete this transaction. You have no idea how badly I need this money for many reasons. Please tell me what you want me to do. I am very angry at Hugh G. Rection for making this so difficult. I promise we can do this with no problems.
Hoping that you are well and that you are not angry with me,
Dixie Normas

Subject: Samuel, I sent you the money
Dear Samuel,
I don't know why you will not respond to me. I need this money very badly. I went to the Western Union Office and sent you your money. I told them that they were not to give my money to my ex-husband. Please get back to me when you've received it and let me know when I'll finally get my draft.
Sincerely,
Dixie Normas

He never responded, so...

Continue to Part 3: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147500 (Samuel meets Reverend Harry Balzonyah)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic