SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

YES! Another line to go in my sig!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting this check scammer since around Aug 2. I convinced him to give up an account that has been forwarded to the great Alan, and now he is getting a bit frustrated that the wire is taking so long, but I slapped him 'to his senses' and he trusts me again as you can see below in bold... Laughing

Quote:
Dear Johnson,

I do hope that you are fine.

My Agent who owns the account just checked his Bank and he said that the funds are not there yet. When are we to expect the funds??

What is the exact amount did you wire?

Anyway, send the Bank Transfer slip to +44 700 606 9642 via FAX.

Send me an email as soon as you make the Fax.

Please endeavour to send the Fax today.

Mr Brent Jones will send his second installment on Monday next week.

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you.

Warmest Regards,
H0u We1jun.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice. Thumbs up

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that you are delighted to hear his obsequious sycophancy and would go as far as to wish him a happy Pulmonary Odoema.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad is far too happy with your undiluted assictance. I think he needs to have some of your diluted assictance instead. Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Funny enough, I thought I was giving him my utmost diluted 'assictance' Shocked

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
FabulousFiasco
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Assictance should never be diluted if you want to have a "Lasting" business relationship.

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic