SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone from New Orleans?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keeping fingers crossed that Gustav misses populated areas.
Anyone near its path - stay safe.
My thoughts are with with you.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ As are mine. Memories of the reports from Katrina are still strong.

My prayers go up for those in the path of the storm.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The area that got hit hardest by Katrina was the Bay St. Louis area in Missippi, where it made its landfall at the mouth of the Pearl river, I knew a few people there who lost pretty much everything. It's less populated so I guess it wasn't newsworthy. This time they have already evacuated, not screwing around with this storm. Looks to land as at least a strong Cat 3 storm, possibly Cat 4, albeit the window of time it has to strengthen to Cat 4 is closing.

At this point the projected path will take it into the lower-lying parishes of Louisiana head on, in areas that can ill afford the damage so close to the damage that Katrina did to the area.

Here is the current satellite image of the storm--also note Tropical Storm Hanna over by the Turks and Caicos Islands in the Caribbean, and the two tropical waves that have formed further out. The image is in motion and it also updates on a regular basis.

Hope nobody from here is affected by this, but if you are, stay safe. I've been through a few hurricanes in my time so I can empathize with the folks whose lives are being affected by this.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My prayers to you all that live there.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info, Akai, and the link. I hope that any affected will emerge safe and well.

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Louisiana here....

Right now winds are about 20mph sustained with gusts up to about 35 and increasing. Some larger limbs are coming down but no trees, yet. I feel that we will probably lose power sometimes this evening. Local evacuee shelter has about 1700 people shipped in from New Orleans. Out of these 1700, we have identified 88 unregistered sex offenders with warrants. Now our jails are filled to capacity. Other than traffic passing thru it looks like a ghost town here. It's not as bad as when Katrina hit, but it's still one organized mess.

Anything really good happens, I'll post pics.
FloridaBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NW Florida here, plenty of wind and rain, but nothing like Katrina, Ivan or Dennis. Saw some reports from the Gulfport MS area, they had a little more than we did, but the water didn't even reach Highway 90. Still waiting on high tide here, under a tornado watch until midnight as the last of the bands head through.

All of you west of here, best to ya, and let me know if there's anything you need from over this way...

" I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer."
Mr. Richard Omoh

スコットはASSHAT である
I'm not really a Doctor, I just play one on 419Eater
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NW Florida here too. Nothing too exciting, just wind and slighty rough surf.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Sgt.Sanchez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My sister lives in N.O.She evacuates for every hurricane and went to my mothers home about 120 miles northwest of N.O unfortunately my mothers lives about 60 miles north of Vermillion bay so she gets the winds and rain.I've tried to call there but the phones are down.Thats not unusal for my hometown when a hurricane hits. Power and phones will probably be down for several days.So until they are up it's unkown how she fared the storm.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic