SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How do I go about adopting a Lad ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have achieved baiter Nirvana Very Happy

My latest Lad is so dumb he is better at baiting himself than I am. Laughing

The mails he sends me are hilarious and he takes it all so seriously, I imagine him reading every word of drivel I send him using his index finger to point at each word.

He's even helping me out when I get things wrong. Laughing

I must adopt him officially - so I can send flowers to his funeral.

He just cracks me up - I'll return the compliment - I'll crack him up too. Twisted Evil

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer:

Just try to transform it to an adoption bait! Tell your lad you trust him so much, pour your heart out about how you cannot have children due to your unnaturally narrow urethra and how you want to adopt a baby from whatever country he is from and can he help you?

A whole new slew of crap you can feed him at that point!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Gomer - I'll have one of my lads draft up the paperwork Wink

(by the sounds of things Common Law already recognises your adoption... I mean... he's already in your control and seems to be your ward Laughing... lord knows he's in need of a guardian...)

Edited for terrible grammar (Red)

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10

Last edited by Red on Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He certainly need a guardian.

If he fell into the hands of one of you lot there's no telling what you'd do to him. Shocked

I'll protect him assiduously, right up to the moment he passes away, whenever that may be. Probably in the near future. Very Happy

I've left him hanging (no, not that sort of hanging) for a while, but today I need to pick him up again and get him moving again. Twisted Evil

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer

You're in luck! I happen to be a Barrister that speaceales.... specalizess... deals in lad adoptions!

All I need from you is a photo of your lad and $1,500 sent via Western Union and I'll get the paperwork started!

Congratulations lucky winner!

(p.s. - It's risky free!)

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It needs to be done all legal like, to make it....er... legal. Very Happy

Tell your lad to go here and get the relevant forms: Lunge ~ Parry Solicitors

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is he vaccinated?

They won't let you adopt him unless he has all of his shots.

Smile

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He said this about one of my characters baiting him

Quote:
0latunji is a pervert

It was always going to be adoption or his untimely demise.

He's decided for me. Very Happy

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Windy - I use Lunge~P4rry in many of my baits, wonderfully simple and legitimate looking website Very Happy Thanks for the fine creation! Wink

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gomer - If you want to adopt a lad, you must be a pervert. A real sicko. Wink Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic