SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The FBI Director's coming over for dinner!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mr Mueller,

I am in the process of making the arrangements for the arrival of the diplomat. I have some important questions about this that I am waiting for the answer.

With regard to that, my wife and I would like for you to arrive with the diplomat, and to accept our invitation to be our guests of honor at a formal dinner. I am sure that as the Director of FBI, you understand very well how we as good Americans should treat visiting foriegn dignitaries. We have offered this diplomat a formal dinner at my house, and I would also like to extend that invitation to you.

I would be most happy to arrange for limousine transportation from the airport to our house.

Please indicate to me what your answer on this is.

with gratitude,

M0rtimer Sn3rd

Quote:
My Friend,
Thank you so much or this offer, i really appreciate it so much.I am very plead with it.
I won't refuse the offer cos i also love to visit my loyal citizens houses all the time most especially when they need my attention.
Please send your information to me so i can forward it to the ATM CENTER so they can prepare your papers and the diplomat can move cos its you that is delaying them now.
Have a great day.

This is great! I love it!

Now I'll have to see if I can get Charles Soludo to come over too! Laughing

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so envious! Laughing

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"MY loyal citizens"? Shocked

He's getting delusions of grandeur.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

getting delusions?
A foreign fbi director claiming americans as "his" loyal citizens!

Think he already had some delusions, in addition to the one of getting money from you. Wink I suppose he thinks that the CBN (to most americans) means the Central Bank of Nigeria! Smile

For those that don't live there or know, in the US, CBN is usually a reference to television/radio - Central Broadcasting Network
Laughing

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you asked for his dietary requirements yet? Presumably he will be bring his wife, so you will also need hers, as well as his bodyguards requirements.

Ask him if he has any objection to being seated between Osama Bin Laden and Barrack Obama?. Maybe you could send him a list of, say, the twelve important guests and get him to draw up the seating plan as guest of honour.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That's my next step, after I get the diplomat to accept. I want to make sure that there aren't any issues with diet.

Once this is all set up, I'm sure something will happen. I was given the option of going over to London to meet with the diplomat, and I may decide that I want to do that instead.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic