SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Old lady with cancer and stroke dead, lawyer informs me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
soylent green
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the old lady with millions and cancer and stroke. Her lawyer informs me that she finally kicked the bucket.

It seems that this lad does not understand the abuses that I had hurled at him. His email, edited for brevity:

Quote:
ATTN: MR xxxxx

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU ABOUT THE DEAD OF YOUR PARTNER MRS.NELLY NOUMURY, THE WIDOW WHO WAS INTIAL PROPOSED YOU AS THE BONIFIDY BENEFICIARY TO THE AMOUNT OF USD $11.500.00.AS MATTER OF FACT TODAY MAKE EXACTLY FOUR DAYS THAT SHE PASSED AWAY TO THE GLORY .

NOW AS REGARDS TO THE FUND WHICH LATE MADAM HAS COMMITTED TO YOUR CARE THAT YOU SHOULD ACT ACCORDING TO HER INSTRUCTION AND I WOULD LIKE YOU TO CONFIRM YOUR OPINION TO ME IN YOUR NEXT MAIL FOR ME TO KNOW WHAT TO DO OR YOU WRITE WITHDRAW LETTER WITH YOUR COMPANY LETTER HEADING STATED THAT YOU ARE NOT MORE INTERESTED TO RECEIVE THIS SAID FUND AGAIN SO THAT I CAN PRESS FURTHER TO KNOW HOW TO RECEIVE THE SAID FUND OVERHERE AND COMPENSATE YOU IMMEDIATELY I RECEIVE THE FUND.

PLEASE YOU WILL WRITE THE WITHDRAW LETTER IN YOUR COMPANY LETTER HEADING THAT YOU ARE NOT MORE INTERESTED TO RECEIVE THIS SAID FUND AGAIN AND SEND IT TO THE BANK AND A COPY TO ME FOR A REFERENCE PURPOSE AND TO PRESENT IT AT THE BANK AS WELL SO THAT I CAN START THE PROCESSING OF HOW TO RECEIVE THE SAID FUND.

MOREOVER,YOU CAN ALSO CONFIRM YOUR OPINION TO ME IF YOU ARE READY TO RECEIVE THE SAID FUND OR IF YOU CAN TRAVEL DOWN HERE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND IN PERSON SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS TO OBTAIN A VISA OVERTHERE.

>
> To: [email protected]
>
> Dear Barristor,
>
> The thing is,
>
>
> You go f123 that noumury. Give it into her mouth. Dont let her bite
> your balls off. You will get your pleasure only that way.
>
> No way you are going to get any money sent to you.
>
> I have to remind you, lawyer, that you contacted me on this affair.
> You are too piss-poor to afford some measly 5,000 dollars that you
> have to go begging on the internet for people to help you out. And
> then you have the effrontery to ask me to be "serious".
>
> So, bloody f123ing barrister, f123 off.
>
> That is 1 2 3 4 5 6 - put your little *** into some goat's a** and
> push it in.
>
> If you have to do business with me, you do it my way - or you do not
> do it at all.
>
>
> Put that thing inside your little bit of a mind, if you can fit it all
> in, Burristor. Or else try fitting the other thing I told you about.
>
> You small boi in that cafe, try catching a hen for your (male fowl) because
> you are too poor to get a goat.

I had sent off those insults before, as a pastor, gaining the quote in my sig. Now the same insults, with more added, gets him crawling back like a spurned cur.

So I think this is a different lad, who was passed the bait by my former lad after I had insulted him. At that time I was baiting him from two other accounts, as well.

Feel free to pile on him if you wish. I know you won't have time, anyway ...

=
O
<|\/
|\
// s.t.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just proving the rule that lads don't read much of what we send them....

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic