SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yeah! 'Got' $10,325.00 from my mugu!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay.. I told him I'd pay him back 10-fold if he could just pay the 10,325.00 I needed to complete be able to pay the $65,325.00 fee for my 7.7 mil payment. I told the lad that this was my retirements savings, all other savings and the money I'm gonna get from selling my car and that my life would be ruined if that money would disappear without me getting the 7,7 mil. You can guess the reaction, but I've posted it below.

The below was all in bold comic sans, professional innit?
Lad wrote:

Thomas
234-1-, +234-80-. <-- Give him evaphone hell Wink
Executive Controller in Nigeria and Debt Reconciliation Officer
Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria.

Attn: Paul

Re: Payment Approved

You have my total assurance that the funds will hit your account once you pay the Currency Fluctuation Marginal Difference. With regards to your request of me helping you with $10,325.00, Well, i must tell you it is not the policy of this organisation to pay bill on behalf of beneficiary but i will also temper justice with mercy in this regard. Therefore, i shall lend you the $10,325.00 but you must keep to your promise of paying back once the funds hits your account.

Be that as it may, i imploy you to go ahead with the $55,000.00 and wire it into the account information below. Note that you must always communicate with me daily so that i can always update my files in your favour. Finally, do all within your reach to make the payment as soon as possible. I must not also forget to advise you that you must maintain absolute confidentiality now that the funds are close clearing in your account because you may not know who will raise eyebrow over your success. Follow my instructions and as earlier you can make the payment, the funds will be in your account. Urgently notify me when you can make the payment so that i will also wire the $10,325.00 in your favour. looking forward to your earliest response.

<bank info snip>

Once you have made the payment, immediately forward the wire transfer slip issued by your bank to you via email attachment for confirmation purposes.

Yours in Service
Thomas

I'm off to claim my piggy Very Happy

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on your 'discount' and your piggy Very Happy

10K is nothing though, I have approved mortgage applications for several millions from loan lads at a negotiated 0.2% interest rate. Wink

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He keeps on giving Very Happy

Quote:

<address snip>

Attn:

Re: Payment Approved

Sorry for the delay, the account had no problem but presently is under-going auditing and for that reason can not receive any money for now. Therefore, below is a new account where you should upon the receipt of this mail transfer the money into. The Iban and account number is the same thing. Copy out only the account number and proceed to your bank for immediate wire transfer of $55,000.00 and attach the payment slip to me.

Bank Name: RAIFFEISEN ZENTRAL BANK
Bank Address: VIENNA, AUSTRIA
Swift Code: RZBAATWW
IBAN NO: AT603100007054087085
Account No: AT603100007054087085
Account name: GCC EXCHANGE.

Yours in Service

That went of to alan as well. Another piggy for my siggy Very Happy

Incidentally... Do I need to make posts about the accounts I report before I claim my piggy, or do I just report and claim a piggy without posting about it?

Konstantina
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aww, how kind of him! The generosity of these magnanimous individuals never ceases to amaze me. Rolling Eyes

Yay for your bacon collection!

"God i have not eaten, please i even borrow money from my friend lilian to buy pad for my monthly mensuration" - Gr@ce S@m, Togo

"Just f*&^ off and i dnt need your help anymore...[]...Just f*&^ off...who knows if you are really there?" - Poor Chr1ssy, Russia (but really Nigeria)
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done.

Master of Puppets wrote:

Incidentally... Do I need to make posts about the accounts I report before I claim my piggy, or do I just report and claim a piggy without posting about it?

Yeah we have thought that too.

What is to stop anyone just putting a piggy in thier sig?
Personally if we get any more bank accounts (or anything else that deserves a signature icon) we will link that icon to whatever bait it applies to.

In fact, I am going to do that right now for our piggy lol.

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm.. I guess the honour system applies here.
As for linking piggies to baits, that's all fine of course until you exceed the 800 character your siggy may have. For you it might be an option to link the piggies (with number and all) to a piggylist on your site, on which you then couple your piggies with the appropriate baits Wink

MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Yeah only just seen the signature 800 character limit Embarassed

Well our site does have a B next to the bait with the bank details. So I guess that if we had 4 piggys in our signature then 4 of our baits should have a B next to them.

Like you say though, maybe the honour system works.

However it would be nice to actually see which bait each person did to get thier piggy, safari hat, ect... so that those of us who are still learning can read those baits for tips and advice.

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it's the honor system. You don't have to post about your account you are reporting, as long as you send Alan the details. I've actually taken one away from my count when he replied back on one that was not real. I didn't do my 30 second research before reporting that one.

For those who bait only to get accouts, that would be a lot of posts just for claiming piggies. If you are interested in getting into this, you can check out the link in my sig for a sample bait and walkthrough of what I do.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's effectively honor system.

I reported yesterday accounts to Alan received from a translation company in a vlad bait.
I had one to pay in Dollars and another to pay in Euros.
But both were related to their "correspondent bank"'s account in another country.
=> Sig Piggy +3 Very Happy
Off course, I asked first to our mysterious friend if I effectively could count it as 3. He agreed Wink

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Konstantina
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm only a clueless newbie so it's probably 100% luck that got me the 3 piggies I have so far! However, if you're interested in how I got them in order to see if it works for you (the baits are still going so haven't posted them yet), I'm more than happy to send you the relevant emails. Smile

With something like Eater, the honour system's really the only thing that it CAN work on. After all, it's possible to fake entire baits if someone was REALLY that sad...but what would be the point? It's hardly going to get them kudos or fame in the "outside" world, as we all value our anonymity. Someone would have to live a particularly tragic sort of life to spend their time putting fake piggies and safari hats in their .sig line. Wink

"God i have not eaten, please i even borrow money from my friend lilian to buy pad for my monthly mensuration" - Gr@ce S@m, Togo

"Just f*&^ off and i dnt need your help anymore...[]...Just f*&^ off...who knows if you are really there?" - Poor Chr1ssy, Russia (but really Nigeria)
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah.. yes.. and seeing as I've grown out of the "Eater is my life" fase, I wouldn't be doing that...

Anyway, I'm not really interested in going specifically for the piggies (sure I'll scrape one whenever I can) but I'm more interested in really being the one who's pulling their strings. Hence my recent efforts in recruiting lads for my oga programme.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic