SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Auto-chop modality available (Now with DIY!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scam ba'itor
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam, you are a genius wordsmith and a scholar

Last edited by scam ba'itor on Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Most of that is script I got from another baiter. I do use some of my best insults from other lads sometimes.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
n3tBambi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent you one of mine, who tried a dollar chop himself.
If you get mail from he's from me.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Noted.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a couple of lads who love my service so much, they sent me an email after being chopped:

Zhara from Burkina Faso writes:

Quote:
ALL THE CURSE WILL COME UPON YOUR SOUL

Maria from Lagos writes:

Quote:
U be real Yoruba man.
Na so una be, Me i don tell u i most chup u. na promise

Until next time, stay classy San Diego.

n3tBambi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

my lad is obviously a bit confused as he forwarded me the mail he wrote to you if you could work together, while he wanted to show me your insults on him.

Twisted Evil

Quote:

Hello
The people you send the money to is not our client you have send the money to another person, look at the mail he sent to me.....This show the person you sent the money to is one of those Nigeria Scam So please get back to us as soon as possible to make the Arrange how the Card will get to you ok? Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Charles.

Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 07:12:18 -0500
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT ATM-822

[INSULT FROM AUTO-CHOPPER]

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 3:47 AM, MR CH4RL3S BR0WN <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Guy,
Why all this na? You be guy man like me and you know as he dey go why all this one you saying? If you wish i can like to know you you can add this Id [email protected] let chat online and get to know each other more better then this Ok? Hoping to hear from you soon.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seemed quite upset. Don't point out his error to him though. Meanwhile, I insulted him again and if he keeps whining, I'll tell him his format sucks and feed him one of mine.

n3tBambi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry I didn't mention it to him. I just asked him if "Nigeria Scam" is another company.
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, looks like the G0m3rb0yz have been chopping this "poor mugu's" dolla so much, he is REALLY in trouble. I offered him a chance to join and he refused. So more dollar chops later, he still refused. So I created another e-mail account with the name of his co-scammer, and sent out e-mails to the victims that the payment was received. Then he sent me this in anger.

Dr. B3ns0n wrote:
GO AHEAD AND GIVE HIM THE ATM CARD BASTARD YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU DON PICK FROM ME.

So after bragging about all the money we're making, he responds:

Dr. B3ns0n wrote:

WOW!!!!! I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU,SO YOU MAKE SUCH MONEY WHY DONT YOU LEAVE MY SMALL CHANGE FOR ME, DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE,I KEEP PROMISEING MY LANDLORD TODAY TOMMORROW AND YOU ARE WHERE YOU ARE ENJOYING ANOTHER GUYS MONEY IS BAD MAN AND I DONT KNOW WHY YOU WANT ME TO JOIN GOMEZBOI WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME TELL ME BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO AS YOU CAN SEE I AM A GENERAL IN MY OWN AMRY.
GUY WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME DO NOT ALLOW MY FAMILY TO BE THROW ON THE STREET PLEASE THIS IS TOUCH I DO NOT SLEEP EVERY9ITE PLEASE I BEG YOU FORRSAKE OF MY FAMILY I DONT MIND IF YOU CAN HELP ME SELF PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IN NAME OF GOD.

What do you think? I think this guy may be worthy to join the GOMERBOYZ Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Everyone wants to be a G+ lad. Laughing

Paging Jam3s Madison, your lad responded quickly to my chop that mocked his format:

Quote:
COME MY BRODA, HOW YOU TAKE KNOW ABT MY JOB ....LETS RUB MIND, I DONT MIND IF YOU CAN CALL ME ON ...BEN IS MY NAME OR YOU CAN GIVE URS NUMBER TOO.

Gonna test the waters with this one:

Quote:
SAY WETIN SUPPOSE TO I SPEND TAIM NA PHONE CREDIT ON SMOL TAIM BOI LAIK U? CHOP CHOP DEY WETIN I DO NO WASTE TAIM WIT FILLAGE FORMAT LAIK WETIN U BOMB ALL OVA INTERNET

LetsGoYanks
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hear it all the time, but what exactly is this "chop yo dolla' business. I'm not sure what this new autochop does... Question
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's when one scammer swoops in and steals another lad's victim, right at the payment stage. It is a very real threat to them as they are just about as ruthless as stealing from each other as they are from the victims.

So, we setup not only a fake victim but when it comes time for the payment, it ends up going to one of the G+boyz who then turns around and mocks the lad. It's a double slap in the face and really gets them pissed off.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yahell itself is crap. I've gotten spam from MY OWN ACCOUNt twice, despite changing my password to something 14 letters long. I keep it for sentimental reasons, I'm thinking it's time it went.

Grrrr Mad

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Internetserviceprovidings
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wicked,

I am going to get my boys dollar chopped too. Just making them use the Western Union website that Bomber created first and then chop chop

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Just my two cents, but once they throw up their hands in confusion over that very reputable and easy to use service that even my trained chimp can use, then I would suggest to them that a bank transfer would be better. Then bank details off to Al4n. That should give you about a week of stall time, if they want a bank slip, send them a blurry image scan, a renamed dll file, your dog ate it, etc. Wink

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok cool and then I hopefully can get my first sig.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Making lads lose faith in WU and Moneygram, thereby going to a traceable method like a bank account, is part of my greater scheme. Whether it be by chopping them, frustrating them through messed up files, I am trying to slowly erode that payment source they cling to.

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I uses your auto chop on a check scammer and got copied on the insult email for G0dfr3y. 3 hours latter I received 2nd insult mail. Does that mean my lad responded back to you? He's sent nothing to either of my 2 characters baiting him.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
rackingguy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

55a--G0dfrey B3ll0 just chopped $2,450 from B4rr1st3r W1ll14m B04f0. If you want more details, PM me and I can give you the whole exchange. He's the barrister of someone else who offered me two trunk boxes in Accra, Ghana and then thought I was a baiter. I convinced him I was legit, and then sent his barrister to MT C N S3cur3. Since the good barrister thought it was a fake puzzle, his dolla just got chopped.

Have fun, because these two are pr1cks.

Edit: I'd love to receive bcc e-mail from whatever ensues. Much hilarity!

"May i bring to your notice for the very last time that i will not in any way tolerate your bullshits with impostors you are dealing with From Nigeria."
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

beckythatcher wrote:
I uses your auto chop on a check scammer and got copied on the insult email for G0dfr3y. 3 hours latter I received 2nd insult mail. Does that mean my lad responded back to you? He's sent nothing to either of my 2 characters baiting him.

Yeah, I thought I'd bcc you. He's mad because now he thinks I chopped his dolla and I'm telling him his format is pathetic and the G-merboyz will keep taking his money. His only way out is to join the gang.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow rackinguy you already shut I site down far out dude you are quick

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yeah, I thought I'd bcc you. He's mad because now he thinks I chopped his dolla and I'm telling him his format is pathetic and the G-merboyz will keep taking his money. His only way out is to join the gang.

Yea! When he didn't email Sh1rley P4rtrdrig3 or her bank manager, I thought he twigged. He sent me a 128K check of which I am to keep $55K so let him know that you're getting the rest of the dollas.

He's really lazy - wouldn't fill out a great security form Marv made me and wouldn't send me a passport. He soooo deserved to get his dolla chopped.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
rackingguy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently Mr. B3ll0's message did not sit well.

Quote:
Look my friend you talking like someone that is not learned and a fool per say.
No one can take money from western union union without presenting ID of the name the money was sent to.
Also you are the biggest fool i have even seen cause you are a fool trying to fool someone wiser than you.
That number in your fucking western union fake puzzle website is not a phone number rather a voice mail number that you signed up online.
So FOOL go your way and stop writting me.
Fool thats what you are trying to fool us.
JEBERE ONWEGI ANYI MA IFE INA ARU
OTEGO ANYI NONA EGWUA

Can anyone translate the (I assume) Igbo for me?

@ISP--TYVM, sir (or ma'am). I got lucky. First two baits led me to a fake bank site and a bank account. They were literally the first two e-mails I responded to in order to try to start baiting. I'll probably go 0 for 1,000 on the next round.

"May i bring to your notice for the very last time that i will not in any way tolerate your bullshits with impostors you are dealing with From Nigeria."
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Copied Chucky in as Er1c Ph1ll1p and T0ny D4v15 have given up on me.

I told them that I am coming to collect my winnings but they want me to send them money to book the hotel and rental car etc

Please BCC me in on all traffic

Thanks dude

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One V1kt0r Sh1ller's lad seems to have twigged on the secure transfer. I got this:

Quote:
OMO LEAVE DAT FOOLISH MAN VIKTOR SHILLER HE IS A FOOL

Might be the end of your bait but I just sent him this:

Quote:
I JUSS TOOK DI $2450 MAGA SEND MI. NO U SABI DI GOMERBOYZ SI ALL NA SABI ALL? WI GET PIPO FOR DI WESTERN UNION NA WI TEK WETIN WI WAN WEN WI WAN. DIS NA BI NO DI GAME FO SMOL BOI LAIK U, OK?

ONE LOVE BRODA

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic