SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Barrister John Addo - straight-bait that's probably over

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer wrote:
Subject: ATTEN.
Date: Saturday, 2 August, 2008 1:16 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients

ATTEN.

I am Mr John Addo, solicitor and notary public and the personal assistance to Mr. Mark David , On the 21st of April 2004, my client, his wife and their only son were involved in a car accident along Accra / Kumasi express road.
Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the accident and since then i have made several inquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives and this has also proved unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts i decided to trace his relatives over the Internet but to no avail to locate any member of his family. hence I contacted you to assist in repatriating my deceased client money and assets left behind before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the security Company where they are lodged.
I do not want the security company to confiscate these huge deposit worth (US$28.5million) U.S dollars which is currently under there custody.Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives of my deceased client for over some years now i decided to seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the deposit containing the deposit will be released to your favor as the next of kin beneficiary, We will share the fortune thus 50% for me and 50% to you, while we will both take care of all needed expenses to receive the deposit to your name as the beneficiary.
I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to backup the claim. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through.
Please email me back to my private box email address;[email protected]
Regards,
John Addo

I wrote:
Subject: Re: ATTEN.
Date: Saturday, 2 August, 2008 1:48 PM
To: "John Addo" <[email protected]>

Dear Mr John Addo,

I am surprised by your email and how it appeared unexpectedly. It leaves me wondering why you chose me and not someone else.

No matter, though. Your offer sounds attractive but because I am a very moral man, I would like to tell you that if Mr Mark David's relatives are found at any time, I will gladly give them my share of the money.

In the meantime, let's arrange to move this fund away from any government agencies who would seize it for themselves. Let me know what I must do to assist you, without delay.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Re: ATTEN./Is about Trust and Confidence/Call me
Date: Saturday, 2 August, 2008 8:51 PM
To: "R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx" <[email protected]>

Dear R1ch4rd,
Thanks for your email, i understand how hard it is for one to believe this proposal but a try can only convince you.We will follow all the legal and safest process to make this happen as far as the both of us can understand each other very well.All that we need to do is to have a very mutual understanding and confidence in each other.I do not know how to start telling you that what am saying is truth or not just to make you believe in me,i am 100% sure of what am telling you and you will confirm thus by the time the deposit that contains the inheritance gets to your possession and you see the content.

I know the position that you are in and i want you to know that you will not be disappointed for assisting me with the conclusion of this objective,my personal concern is that you do not betray me as soon as you have the funds in your possession,you know that you are on the receiving side of this transaction and you have the chances of running away with the funds.As long as you will not betray my trust and believe in you this transaction will be concluded safely and successfully without any problem.

There is no trace to any of the deceased relatives,I tried but have no way of knowing the real relatives.Mark never wish to discuss his past life with me,we have been close to each other for the past Fifteen years and he always like me to take care of some of his personal business and legal aspects more than talking about his personal affairs,he once told me about his early days in America but he did not mentioned any place in particular, he told me about his misunderstanding with the father which lead him into coming to Africa where he has been leaving for since the age of 24.I will send you a copy of his death certificate in my next email to you tomorrow on receipt of your consent to move forward with the conclusion of this with me.The funds inside the deposit can not be transfered as there are in cash inside the deposit and it must have to be cleared out from the security company before it can be put into bank.None is aware of the contents of those deposit except Mark and I and you whom i am now putting into my confidence. I will send you the death certificate and other details as soon as the approval is granted to your favor as the beneficiary. You can reach me at +233248891096

Please confirm the receipt of this email after reading it,call me on my number above. I will be securing some vital documents on your behalf which i will send to you, the documents will enable you present yourself as the beneficiary of the deposit anywhere at anytime without any problem. send me a telephone number to contact you personaly.
Regards,
John Addo

NOTE: He read my first reply and responded to what it said. Next time someone tells you that lads never read the first few replies, you now know of one example that refutes the "never" part of that claim. Okay, so it's probably an edited script, but he did read my first reply and respond to what it contained.

I wrote:
Date: Monday, 4 August, 2008 10:51 AM
To: "Barr. Addo John" <[email protected]>

Dear John Addo,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I am a cautious man and that is why I asked how you got my address and wanted me to help instead of someone else. One can't be too careful in this age of internet fraud stars, I'm sure you will agree.

You have nothing to worry with regards to me. I am 100% honest and I have the highest moral standards of anyone in my poker-playing club. (We did a comparison last year, so that's how I know.) Also, I have a family here and it would be very difficult for me to disappear overnight. Okay, so perhaps I could disappear overnight, but my conscience would plague me and I would miss my dear wife and daughters.
Please, do not worry about your money when it is in my care.

I understand about no relatives being found for Mr Mark David. I was just saying that IF (a big if) one did appear then I would be willing to return my share of the money. I don't expect a relative will because I trust you when you say you have done a very thorough search.

Can I ask a question? Okay, I will...
I re-read your two emails so far, and I'm not quite sure what form this money is in. Is it actual cash that needs to be delivered or is it in bank account? It doesn't matter too much, but I like to know details like this so there are no surprises.

My home telephone number is 0199 999 9999. Be aware, however, that when I am at work then my wife or one of my daughters may answer.

thank you,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Monday, 4 August, 2008 1:19 PM

Dear Friend,
I have to be honest, straight and truthful to you, this transaction is an deal and if you are ready and willing to do it with me I will give you more details on how we can do it. You are not related to Mark in any way at all. I contacted you because i wish to share the fortune with you. I am in Accra Ghana at the present and Mark also died in Ghana and I have already told you about the circumstance which is a car ghastly car accident. I told you Mark talks much about his early lives in America but he did not ever mention any particular place there. I am trying to be honest to you and that is why am telling you all this so that you can personally make up your mind if you really wish to assist me or not. I will mail you his death certificate and other details as we proceed.Please send me a telephone number where i can call you or call me on my number as i stated thus.+233248891096.The Number you gave me is not complete,please check and send it to me again.
Regards
John Addo

I wrote:
Date: Tuesday, 5 August, 2008 10:54 AM

Sir,

I have been trying to call you but no one is answering whenever I try. I'll keep trying to get through but I don't know... I was trying all yesterday with no result.

My telephone IS complete. If you're calling from outside the UK then you'll have to add some more numbers, but I don't know what they are. I've never called myself from outside of the UK so I have no idea what extra numbers are needed here. Sorry. Perhaps you could ask the telephone operator? They'll know for sure. The number I gave you is perfectly okay for calling if you're inside the UK, so give the operator that number and they will probably tell you what you have to add to get an international call. I hope this works for you.

I'm looking forward with an expectant heart to seeing Mark David's death certificate, and I hope that you send it in your next reply.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Tuesday, 5 August, 2008 4:11 PM

Dear Friend,
Attached are copies of the death certificate of my deceased client .I am sending this information to you because i believe i can trust you and that we can do this business together.
Regards,
John

He attaches a scan of a death certificate.

I wrote:
Date: Wednesday, 6 August, 2008 11:15 AM

Dear John Addo,

Thank you for the attachment containing the death certificate of the late but lovely Mark David.

I showed the certificate to a doctor friend of mine (beautiful woman... I want to sleep with her but she refuses my advances whenever I ask) but don't worry! I didn't tell her what it was about! I said that it was a document I had found when I was researching my family history. I think she believed me, but I felt bad for deceiving a sexy woman like that.

Anyway, she looked at it and said it looked genuine but couldn't find a "Cause of Death" section on it. She said this was very strange but perhaps that's how things are done in Ghana. I agreed with her because she smiled one of her amazingly heart-melting smiles and I could feel my trousers reacting.

So... anyway... is there maybe a second part to the certificate? Where it might list the cause of death? I'm just curious, that's all.

Did you manage to sort out my telephone number for calling from outside the UK? I hope so because I would like to hear you talk to me, just so I can reassure myself you are real.

Let me know your response to the points I mention here, and we can proceed to getting this business done quickly.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Wednesday, 6 August, 2008 6:36 PM

Dear Sir,
I am finding it very hard to beleive you are serious about this business,i tried to call the number you gave me but to no avail as it keeps taking me to straight voicemail without ringing.Please call me if you realy wish us to conclude this transaction soonest.Or get another telephone where we can talk soon.As per the document that is thet way it was issued over here.
Regards,
John

I wrote:
Date: Friday, 8 August, 2008 11:28 AM

Dear John Addo,

Sorry about not being able to answer the phone at the moment you try calling. I'm quite busy right now and I am often not available for chatting on the telephone. Things will calm down next week, I hope, so maybe then?

In the meantime, if you want to contact me by fax, then you can do so on +44 899 999 9999

thanks,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Re: ATTEN./Is about Trust and Confidence/Call me/WHAT WE NEED TO DO
Date: Friday, 8 August, 2008 6:50 PM

Dear Partner,

Good day this is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail in regards to your response to mine.Thanks for your interest and I look forward to work with you hand in hand towards the accomplishment of this objective as a partner. I have the trust in you, and I beleive you have the same in me, as you know this transaction requires mutual trust and dedication to achieve the golden objective.

This transaction is 100% risk free as long as both of us will benefit very well at the end of the day.It is not a joke although it may come to you as a surprise ,it is very real and will require absolute confidentaility and secrecy until we conclude it.Like I indicated in my first mail, I got your email contact from the internet in my search for a reliable and trusted person who can work with me to achieve this objective, I need your co-operation so that we can together retrieve this deposit containing this money from the Security Company for our benefit before they confiscate them.I am obliged to give you the details of the transaction and how it is expected to be carried out successfuly. It is a very simple deal and I can assure you that soonest we shall celebrate our success if you can cooperate with me with trust and confidence.

Please note that every piece of information I am giving you is based on information giving to me by my late client Mr.Mark and I have confirmed the truth based on inquiry from the Security Company where the deposit is kept.

Before the death of my client Mr.Mark he left behind an amount of Us.S$7.5 million (Seven million and five hundred thousand Dollars)cash and this money is now in safe deposit with a Security Company in Accra Ghana as diplomatic deposit.What I mean by diplomatic deposit is that the deposit was recieved by the Security Company for safe keeping without them opening it or scruitinizing it to know the exact content.(the security company official are not aware that the true content of these deposit is funds in cash because of security reasons). Now that there is no one to inherit this money,I contacted you so that you can stand as the Next-of-kin to my late client to recieve the deposit containing these funds from the Security Company and I thank you for accepting this offer. It is a deal between you and I alone , so that is why I resolved that we should share the dividend 50% to me and 50% to you, while we will both join hand together to take care of whatever expenses that might be required to conclude the endevour.

All arrangement for a successful transaction is in place and all I need from you is your co-operation and support, all you need to do is to follow my
directives In my capacity as partner I will present you to the security as the next-of-kin to the deceased depositor so that you will become the beneficiary of the deposit.

To do this, you should provide to me the following information:

1. Your full name and address as contained in your
international passport

2. Your contact telephone and fax numbers,

Upon reciept of the these information, I will submit it to the security company for authentication and documentation in your favor as the new beneficiary before the final release of the deposit to your favour. You should note that the security company is in Accra Ghana but with branches in europe and some parts in Asia (Malaysia) and the modality of the transaction demands that as the beneficiary you should visit the security company for the clearance of your deposit.But i have made an arrangement with a diplomat who will be delivering the deposit to you in Spain as soon as it is release from the security company to your favour as the beneficiary.

The diplomat will meet and work with you when he arrives Spain with the deposit.you will open a domiciliary bank account in your name with any bank there in Spain where you shall firstly deposit the money for subsequent transfer to your nominated bank account anywhere you wish.
When the money is confirmed in your nominated account,I will travel to your country for the sharing of the money according to the agreed sharing ratio.After then I will enter into fresh negotiation with you for investment on viable ventures as I am interested in investing substantial part of my share in your country. Where are viable areas of investment in your country you may advise me? It is very important i know this on time.

Dear Sir, all that is required from you now for our success is your undivided co-operation and assistance,i am assuring you that within the next few days that we can conclude everything about this objective and be happy together. God bless as I anticipate your urgent response. Make sure you contact me very often through this email regularly for further details.I am going to take care of all needed expenses over here for the release and the delivery of the deposit to you there in spain.and you will take care of any needed expenses to receive the deposit on arrival to Spain,all the major expenses will be made over here and i am going to personaly take care of that.The diplomat will be contacting you as soon as he arrives Spain,i have duely finalize all due arrangements with him and he assured me that he will be departing Accra Ghana to Spain as soon as you and i finish all arrangements.He is a very nice.kind and good gentleman,all that you need to do is to coporate with him and give him all needed assistance to enable him discharge his duties diligently and successfuly.I will try to call you later to disscuss further about my email.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr John

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Re: ATTEN.
Date: Friday, 8 August, 2008 6:52 PM

Dear Partner,

Good day this is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail in regards to your response to mine.Thanks for your interest and I look forward to work with you hand in hand towards the accomplishment of this objective as a partner. I have the trust in you, and I beleive you have the same in me, as you know this transaction requires mutual trust and dedication to achieve the golden objective.

This transaction is 100% risk free as long as both of us will benefit very well at the end of the day.It is not a joke although it may come to you as a surprise ,it is very real and will require absolute confidentaility and secrecy until we conclude it.Like I indicated in my first mail, I got your email contact from the internet in my search for a reliable and trusted person who can work with me to achieve this objective, I need your co-operation so that we can together retrieve this deposit containing this money from the Security Company for our benefit before they confiscate them.I am obliged to give you the details of the transaction and how it is expected to be carried out successfuly. It is a very simple deal and I can assure you that soonest we shall celebrate our success if you can cooperate with me with trust and confidence.

Please note that every piece of information I am giving you is based on information giving to me by my late client Mr.Mark and I have confirmed the truth based on inquiry from the Security Company where the deposit is kept.

Before the death of my client Mr.Mark he left behind an amount of Us.S$7.5 million (Seven million and five hundred thousand Dollars)cash and this money is now in safe deposit with a Security Company in Accra Ghana as diplomatic deposit.What I mean by diplomatic deposit is that the deposit was recieved by the Security Company for safe keeping without them opening it or scruitinizing it to know the exact content.(the security company official are not aware that the true content of these deposit is funds in cash because of security reasons). Now that there is no one to inherit this money,I contacted you so that you can stand as the Next-of-kin to my late client to recieve the deposit containing these funds from the Security Company and I thank you for accepting this offer. It is a deal between you and I alone , so that is why I resolved that we should share the dividend 50% to me and 50% to you, while we will both join hand together to take care of whatever expenses that might be required to conclude the endevour.

All arrangement for a successful transaction is in place and all I need from you is your co-operation and support, all you need to do is to follow my
directives In my capacity as partner I will present you to the security as the next-of-kin to the deceased depositor so that you will become the beneficiary of the deposit.

To do this, you should provide to me the following information:

1. Your full name and address as contained in your
international passport

Upon reciept of the these information, I will submit it to the security company for authentication and documentation in your favor as the new beneficiary before the final release of the deposit to your favour. You should note that the security company is in Accra Ghana but with branches in europe and some parts in Asia (Malaysia) and the modality of the transaction demands that as the beneficiary you should visit the security company for the clearance of your deposit.But i have made an arrangement with a diplomat who will be delivering the deposit to you in Spain as soon as it is release from the security company to your favour as the beneficiary.

The diplomat will meet and work with you when he arrives Spain with the deposit.you will open a domiciliary bank account in your name with any bank there in Spain where you shall firstly deposit the money for subsequent transfer to your nominated bank account anywhere you wish.
When the money is confirmed in your nominated account,I will travel to your country for the sharing of the money according to the agreed sharing ratio.After then I will enter into fresh negotiation with you for investment on viable ventures as I am interested in investing substantial part of my share in your country. Where are viable areas of investment in your country you may advise me? It is very important i know this on time.

Dear Sir, all that is required from you now for our success is your undivided co-operation and assistance,i am assuring you that within the next few days that we can conclude everything about this objective and be happy together. God bless as I anticipate your urgent response. Make sure you contact me very often through this email regularly for further details.I am going to take care of all needed expenses over here for the release and the delivery of the deposit to you there in spain.and you will take care of any needed expenses to receive the deposit on arrival to Spain,all the major expenses will be made over here and i am going to personaly take care of that.The diplomat will be contacting you as soon as he arrives Spain,i have duely finalize all due arrangements with him and he assured me that he will be departing Accra Ghana to Spain as soon as you and i finish all arrangements.He is a very nice.kind and good gentleman,all that you need to do is to coporate with him and give him all needed assistance to enable him discharge his duties diligently and successfuly.I will try to call you later to disscuss further about my email.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr John

Scammer wrote:
Date: Wednesday, 20 August, 2008 7:52 AM

Dear Partner,
how are you. am worried over your silence to my mail. hope you are OK in health with your family.
i will like you to respond to my email and tell me if really you are still interested in the deal. God bless you.

Thanks,
Addo

Scammer wrote:
Subject: please am worried
Date: Wednesday, 20 August, 2008 7:59 AM

Dear Partner,
how are you. am worried over your silence to my mail. hope you are OK in health with your family.
i will like you to respond to my email and tell me if really you are still interested in the deal. God bless you.

Thanks,
Addo

I wrote:
Subject: Re: please am worried
Date: Thursday, 21 August, 2008 9:56 AM

Dear John Addo,

Thank you for your concern about my health and family. All is well there. I hope you can say the same thing.

Sir, I must tell you that I have been in contact with a Mrs Farida Waziri who has been investigating claims of fraud stars using the internet to gain money by illegal and lazy means. I didn't think much of her initial email until I read your name in it. This shocked me totally. I hope and pray to God almighty that she has made a big mistake or that a fraud star is using your good name to add credibility to his own scam.

Please reply soonest and set my mind at rest over this matter. I hope you can appreciate how worried it is making me become.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Thursday, 21 August, 2008 1:25 PM

Mr. R1ch4rd,
Thanks for your mail, am telling you that am sure of what i told you. remember that i told you that this is a deal.
if you accept to stand as the beneficiary will be well. i have givenyou every details .
so lets look a way forward for the claim of this fund from the security company.
i am not in to fraud.
just give a trial to my word.
i want to to reply to tell me if you are still in tested or not .
thanks
Addo

I wrote:
Date: Thursday, 21 August, 2008 1:57 PM

Dear John Addo,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Yes, I am still interested. But what do I tell this Mrs Farida Waziri? She is sending me emails all the time and I have had to put my phone on to the answering service because she is calling me all day. I'm sure she has me best interests at heart, but her behaviour is starting to annoy me. And since it involves you, directly or indirectly, I hope you can see my problem here.

Do I simply tell her to go away, that she's an idiot for trying to contact me like that? I'm not sure. I want to, now that I've had to put up with 5 days of it from her, but at the same time... why else would she be getting this crazy if she didn't really believe, deep down, in what she was doing? It's so confusing. Please advise me on this matter.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Provide the informations
Date: Friday, 22 August, 2008 11:31 AM

Dear R1ch4rd,
Thanks for your understanding. i will not like to tell you that you should avoid her, she is your friend but you should have time for your own doings. which of important to you.if really you are interested kindly provide to me the following information:

1. Your full name and address

3. Drivers license or International passport front page of your all this will be required from the security company to change the ownership in your favor.
thanks
Addo John

Scammer wrote:
Subject: WHY DEALY???
Date: Friday, 22 August, 2008 2:53 PM

Dear R1ch4rd,

Thanks to the information's and your mail sent to me but i will strictly adviced you that i am only concern on my deal with you. For Mrs. Farida Waziri, i don't know her from no where or her transaction.

I will like you to get back to me soonest so we can make headway regard my on transaction because the security company has been worried because of your delay so far.

Please, you are attention to send what i required earlier for immediate programming. Your physical address, direct telephone number and a scan copy of your international passport or driver's license.
This is very important.

I am waiting to hear from you and thanks for your kind co-operation so far.

Regards,
John Addo,

I wrote:
Subject: Re: WHY DEALY???
Date: Saturday, 23 August, 2008 9:05 AM

Dear John Adoo,

Thank you for your thoughts on Mrs Waziri. I do not know her except for when she has been contacting me all these times. She says she works with something called the EFCC. I had no idea what that is and I searched on the internet and found that it's some sort of police thing in Nigeria. Is this right? Anyway, that's the first I'd ever heard of it, and I doubt they even have any powers over what happens in the UK. I am ignoring Mrs Waziri's emails and phone calls now, anyway.

The informations you requested are as follows:
Address: 17 Lxxxx Mxxxxxxx Street, Pxxxxxx, Cxxxxxxl, England, PLxx xxE
Telephone: 0199 999 9999 If you're calling from outside the UK then I think you need to change the number at the start and add other numbers. I'm not quite sure because I've never called myself from outside of the UK before.
Attached is a scan of my passport. We only have one type of passport here, so I assume this is what you meant by INTERNATIONAL passport.

regards,
R1ch4rd

I attach a 3MB .dll file renamed as Scan00251.jpg

Scammer wrote:
Subject: PLEASE, RE-ATTACH YOUR INT'L PASSPORT.
Date: Saturday, 23 August, 2008 9:44 AM

Dear R1ch4rd,

Thanks alot for your kind response and quick mail back. I also want you to understand that personally i am not aware of any Nigeria network of operations so far but i strongly assure you of my own transaction of which both of us will be of good benefits.

Moreover, in this deal i will like you to take everything with me with high confidentialty so that we can achieve a good goal. Please i will let you know that your scan passport did not appear and hence adviced that you re-attached well before sending to me so that the programming will take place latest by Monday morning.

In everything, i strongly wait and count on you for the progress of our transaction.

At Law,
Barr. John Addo.

I wrote:
Subject: Re: PLEASE, RE-ATTACH YOUR INT'L PASSPORT.
Date: Monday, 25 August, 2008 3:26 PM

Dear John Addo,

Thank you for informing me about my passport scan. It looks fine on my computer in my Sent folder.

May I ask what version of Windows you are using? That might be the problem.

Let me know and we will work this out together.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Monday, 25 August, 2008 5:49 PM

Dear R1ch4rd,

I think you should understand very well that your direct telephone number is not going through and the passport don't show. Do call me on my direct and secure line right away +233289525200 for easy communication.

The version is never a problem at all because i am using 2000 stantard version and a p4 computer. Please try your best to resnd so that we proceed.

At Law,
John Addo.

I wrote:
Date: Friday, 29 August, 2008 10:00 AM

Dear John Addo,

I have been trying to scan my ID in a different way so that whatever problems you had might not occur again.

Please let me know if this one works for you.

regards,
R1ch4rd

I attach the following, saved as an uncompressed bitmap and padded so that it is now just over 5MB:

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer wrote:
Subject: IT IS BLANK BLANK, TRY AGAIN PLEASE.
Date: Monday, 1 September, 2008 7:27 PM

Dear R1ch4rd,

Got your mail but the attach document was blank, so try your best to make it sharp.

Once again i will advice that you take my deal very serious as i strongly assure you for the progress of
our transaction.

At Law,
Barr. John Addo.

I wrote:
Subject: Re: IT IS BLANK BLANK, TRY AGAIN PLEASE.
Date: Monday, 1 September, 2008 7:48 PM

Dear John Addo,

Blank??? I think you're not looking at it properly. I am looking at the copy in my Sent folder and it is perfectly okay.
If you ask me to send it again, then I don't know what else different to do. I have sent it and it looks like it worked. I see nothing that needs fixing so if I send it again it will be identical to how it was the first time I sent it.

Please explain more. "Blank"? Does that mean it's just a white square? Does it mean you can't open the attachment? Does it mean you can't find the attachment? Does it mean it's all black? What? I want you to explain yourself properly, use proper words, or else I am totally lost about what you want from me.

regards,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Subject: Re: IT IS BLANK BLANK, TRY AGAIN PLEASE.
Date: Thursday, 4 September, 2008 5:17 PM

Dear John Addo,

I see that you have not replied to me request to clarify what your last email was trying to tell me.

I assume that you are not being serious with me. You were probably not serious right from the start and just wanted to waste my time.

I am very disappointed.

yours,
R1ch4rd

This one seems to have ended, but there's always a chance he'll come crawling back to scrape the bottom of his victim-barrel.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
geller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a better death certificate than I got recently.. Born on such and such a date, died 62 years later at the ripe age of 61. The car accident knocked a year off his life. Terrible way to go.

My first bait (actually still going) is also very demanding of ID. My garbage file made her mad -- the picture sent after saying it was removed by Homeland Security really pissed her off. She wasn't even very sympathetic when I had to go to the local FBI office. I got the cold shoulder a bit, and after a couple emails, she wrote back that she really does need the "$5,50 dolla". I'm hoping she forgets about the ID, but she wouldn't let go that the bank required it earlier.

"If you ever write me again then I will know you’re the worst IDIOT on earth." - Chuks
"each time i recieve your mail you make me feel sick,bad luck to you ,i have already gooten an helper so forget about me, i can not live or deal with a junky,joker,lier like you" - Nene
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic