SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Job Lads Caper - Inspired by Gomer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing how easy it is to get a top job in an oil firm. This is my application Email.

Quote:
from Mxxx xxx <[email protected]> hide details Oct 5 (2 days ago)
to [email protected]
date Oct 5, 2008 7:37 PM
subject Supervisor Vacancies
mailed-by googlemail.com

Dear Sir,

I wish to apply for the Supervis0r vacancy with your company. I send to y0u below my resume in the format specified by you.

NAME MR xxxx xxx........................................
AGE 58...........................................................
MARITAL STATUS BATCHEL0R..........................
COUNTRY USA...............................................
OCCUPATION RETIRED 0IL COMPANY EXEC LOOKING TO GET BACK INTO JOB MARKET
PHONE NO (+1) 206-xxx-xxxx .................................................

Look forward to hearing fr0m you soon

Sincerely

--
Mr. xxxx xxx
(+1) 206-xxx-xxxx

Hey presto I land a top job Very Happy

Quote:
from Onippon Oil Exloration <[email protected]> hide details 7:41 pm (2 hours ago)
to [email protected]
date Oct 7, 2008 7:41 PM
subject LETTER OF AGREEMENT
signed-by rocketmail.com

ATTENTION:

We have confirmed your mail, and in the attachment you will find the letter of agreement f0rm. You need not courier the hard copy of any filled form as the copy you mailed to me is en0ugh. All you need do is send back to me via email.We do not want to be a burden 0n you.

All the positions includes the benefits listed below:
1. Three Bedroom Flat Duplex
2. Medical & Travel Insurance
3. 10 Days Leave / break/ Vacati0n after every 90 working days
4. Flight Fares (Air Tickets)
5. Education Scheme to expatriates children/family
6. Toyota Camry 2004 M0del.
7. Your Job Postion with our company is the place of Senior Field supervis0r as the Head of department of every foreign Contractors both on shore and offshore.
8. SALARY IS THE TOTAL SUM OF $29,000.00 USD (TWENTY NINE THOUSAND UNITED STATES D0LLARS)
9. WORKING SCHEDULE; M0NDAY - FRIDAY.

Note: The nature of your job, is the place of Senior Field supervisor/management, as right now 0ur company is currently in need of this position here in Malaysia, And since you will be the New Senior field supervisor every f0reign contractors here in Malaysia will have to report to you, so you can authorize the report to the Management.
You are t0 send us these documents:

A. A copy of Reference Letter.
B. Scanned c0py of your International Passport.

The Documents should be provide to us through scan e-mail attachment
f0r fast processing, because all the positions need expatriates who
can be able to start up employment on october 2008, and all the
arrangement need to be made as fast as p0ssible.

Regards,
MANAGMENT
NIPP0N 0IL

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't bait checks, my main goal is just to spin these guys wheels. But things are going slow, first they asked for a cv, then a passport photo --- I'm not going to put more work into it than the lad, so I decided to send all of the lads I have on the hook the following:

Quote:
Dear Sir:
Thank you for the job! I can't believe it since I only applied a few days ago. You folks are efficeint!

The checks just arrived in the mail today, but I did not get the directions.

What should I do?

Regards
Bonnie

Well, they all responded with Western Union instructions right away. Very Happy

So I just gave them a bogus story and some fake MG information
Quote:
I had a very hard time dealing with the bank due to my hearing imparment. I hope you understand. So my friend John helped me. The checks totalled $3000, so with the deduction it came to $2649

I got one jumping off the hook already Laughing
Quote:
Hello, How are you doing? i got your email but did you use a 12 hours transfer because the money has not reflected in Uk for pick up.

Please try and do something as soon as possible as its urgently needed. and get back
Thanks

And a few minutes later
Quote:
PLEASE ACT FAST ON IT SO YOU COULD GET MORE JOB..

My reply
Quote:
Dear Sir
I'm glad you got my information. Did you say you are sending me more customers?

Thanks again for this opportunity!
Bonnie

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone is still game, here are some job lads I harvested from my catcher accounts

[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More lad hardships

Quote:
Hello, please get back to us because we just tracked the western union control number you sent and we discovered that it is not good.

Please get back to us as soon as possible.
Thanks

So I asked a few dumb questions, his reply
Quote:
HELLO, WE HAVE NOT HEARED FROM YOU........................................ THIS IS THE 4TH EMAIL YOU ARE NOT REPLYING

Hello, what is going on, yoou have picked up the money, i have been trying to email you before then but you did not reply, how do you expect us to give you another work when you have not done this, please get back to us as soon as possible

I will keep this one on ice for a while
Quote:
Dear Sir

I'm very sorry. I had to get a ride to the transfer station to cancel the last transfer. I have no idea why we had the problem. But I cancelled the transfer and I await instructions on how to resend it since I have to wait until 12 hours until I can resend it because of an anti-terrorist law or something like that.

I smell a dollar chop in his future Very Happy

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I have managed to send this guy bad MG details for a second time, then I told him that his associate Mr. Emeka contacted me and asked I redirect the funds from the checks to a company employee stranded in Nigeria. His response
Quote:
How are you doing ? Well i got the transfer detail as you have sent it , but the problem is that my associate can't still pick the fund up due to some reasons unknown,the complained is that the fund cant be traced with the information given(match not found) . We have lots of jobs waiting for you, just try as much as you can,to go back to the westernunion agent location and rectify the problem so the fund can be picked ......Please try and do this as soon as you get this email and get back to me as soon as everything is fine , from what i have learnt, looks like westernunion is holding on to the fund , it will be fair if you just go there and tell them to release the fund, so we could move on , cos we have 3 other donators on the way , we have to put them on hold just becos we are yet to be done with this current transaction...Please and please try and get westernunion to release the fund first thing in the morning and let me know as soon as you have it done ..Also , kindly resend me your cell number , i am having problem contacting you, its important you resend me your cell...

I hope by the time you 'll wake up , you gonna read this email and immediately you will be on your way to the westernunion as more donators will be sending their donation today....have a good day and hope to hear back from you soon...bye

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the same lad is still getting the run around. I told him that a Mr. Emeka called and told me to redirect the funds to a company worker who is stuck in Nigeria because he had been robbed and needs the funds to complete company business. Laughing The lad then sends me repeated messages with a half an hour period.
Quote:
Hi Bonnie,

It has really been big proble picking up funds,as i told you dont contact any of them anymore,go ahead and wire the money to United Kingdom,so it will be easy to pick up,send it to united kingdom,deduct extra $150 and send $2500 today

Name:James Williams
Address:708 Willoughby House.
Barbican. London EC2Y 8BN
United Kingdom

I will expect all Western Union infos today such as:

1.10 Digit Money Transfer Control Number MTCN#
2.Sender's First And Last Name And Address
3.Test Question And Answer...use..My Best Color...Ans..Yellow
4.Total Amount Sent after Western Union Charges have been deducted.
5.Western Union Scanned receipt if available

I will be urgently waiting for the Western Union Wiring Information today

Thanks...................

Quote:
Only email me the info,disregard any other person email

Thanks

Quote:
Hi Bonnie,

Make sure the funds is sent at another wester union location

Thansks

So my reply (I pretend my character "Bonnie" is deaf to avoid lads demanding I call them)
Quote:
Sir

Hold on here. I'm very confused. By boyfriend can still call again (for the third time) to put a hold on the fund. However, Mr. Emeka told me only to contact him and to not speak with you.

I've never worked with a company like this before.

Bonnie

Almost time for a "dollar chop"

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the job lad replies
Quote:
Good Day,

We are very hapy that you are intelligent and this means you can work with our company. I will like to use this opportunity to inform you that you should not send any email to the other email address again as the account was hacked and i hope you have also heard about all this online hackers that hacked someones email address. We are working on rectifying the issue so we can have back our account. They are not working with us, they just hacked the account and pretend to be Mr Emeka. I want you to be very careful and block that email from you box. And disregard any email sent to you from the box. Follow the instruction given to you by my previous email which says. Send the money today via MONEYGRAM Transfer to the below information:

Receivers Name: Saheed Olatunde
Address: 13 Invernesse Terrace
London, England,W2 3JS
Question: Purpose
Answer: Business
Amount: Advice us with the amount sent.
Reference No: ********

I really apreciate all your effort and i have included it in our last meeting that you are capable of doing the job that we do not need any other person. All i want now is that we finished with this one and we can proceed to the next jobs for you. You don't have to worry much, okay? The job is yours and i assure you that you will never regret working with us and you will make more money through our company but you have to be honest with us and also follow our instruction. Thank you so much and hope to hear from you soonest.

Note: Disregard any emails sent to you from the other box as it has been hacked and the person is just pretending to be Mr Emeka. And also make sure you have the money sent via MONEYGRAM as instructed today.

Note: Have the money sent to the above information TODAY via MONEYGRAM

Regards and hope to hear from you asap.

Well, time for the "dollar chop". The job lad was just sent the following e-mail on behalf of Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka
Quote:
I DON SHAME FOR U. U BE NA ONLY MUMU WEN I DON SEE SAY HIM FUNISHNESS PASS CHICKEN OWN.NA LEVEL PAIN U WELL WELL NA INCURABLE RASHES AROUNT UR MOTHER'S ROTTEN TOTO AFFECTED UR BRAIN DURING UR DELIVERY AS A BASTERD ASHAWO PIKIN N THAT HAS DEY UR PROBLEM. U DEY HEAVY DUMP OF SHEET!

FOOL U ARE DIRECTING ALL WHOLE MAD MEN IN NA STREET TO FUCK UR BASTERD MOTHER N SISTERS N UR GOAT ASS BROTHER. U DON THROW WORK NOTHING HAPEN NOW U NEW FORMAT ADVICE MAD MEN TO FUK UR MOTHER... EVIL WILL BEFALL U.SYCOPHANT LIKE U. I SAY GOOD THING WILL CONTINUE TO ELUDE U. BASTARD LIKE U.

IF I GO SEE U FACE 2 FACE I NO GO FIGHT U BUT I GO KILL U COS U DEY DIRTY FOR THIS CUONTRY AND U SUSPOSE DIE,WELL I GIVE U JUST 7DAYS BCOS I HAVE FULL ASSURRANCE SAY NA GOMER BOYZ KILL U MUGU. L YOU OR OKADA,OR THEM USE GUM FINISHE YOU BASTARD BUSH MAN MUMU!

4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thedevguy67 wrote:
If anyone is still game

Yep, still game but I let this thread slip into obscurity as, after many attempts, I seemed to be the only one playing and thus it ceased to be a massbait. At least it is a dual bait again now, good to have you back on board. Cheers for the list, will go after some of the hotel/cruise ship lads, although they have not been much fun up till now so am due a good one.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Trying to revive a job bait I started a couple of weeks ago with a lad oil company. They asked for my passport so I pulled the old <<Attachment:Passport.doc>> trick on them. Haven't heard from them since so trying to pull them back in by threatening to take my talents elsewhere

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I am still awaiting a reply fr0m you after furnishing your company with all the information you required bel0w. Please let me know if you are still interested in employing me. If n0t I will take my considerable talent elsewhere.

Regards

Mr. xxxx xxx

By the way when they sent me a work offer the salary was for $29,000 I asked them to confirm that was the monthly salary as that is about whatI was on in my last job as a high flying executive for an oil company Wink

Their response

Quote:
ATTENTION

On behalf of the management of NIPP0N OIL EXPLRATI0N,we state it out to you,and to keep it clear,we are 0ffering you the package and a 29,000usd as your take home salary for a m0nth.

Credit crunch? What credit crunch? Laughing

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@4x1x9 --- I think this group bait is an awesome idea. I have seen the destruction caused by these jobs lads. At first I was have a problem getting them on the hook since I don't check bait.

Finally I sent an ASEM with something like "Thanks for hiring me. Your team works fast, I just applied for the position yesterday and DHL arrived with the checks today --- what do I do now?" Kind of helped me skip right to the chase.

I have one left on the hook. He has been tons of fun. I will be out of town for most of the week, but I will hope back on job lads when I return.

Last edited by thedevguy67 on Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I have told the job lad I'm scared, and don't know who to believe --- him of Mr. Emeka. He responds.
Quote:
Hello,

How are you doing?

We are very sorry that you are going through all of this. Also we want you to let you know that Mr Emeka just contacted us now and told us that his email box has been stolen so precisely, he is not the one talking to you.

You know you are handling this work for a Company and not just a firm so you have to be carefull because if you check online, you will know that there are lots of Nigerian Scammers and also if you see any message from another email please do not reply as I am the Maneger and am instructing you now.

What i want you to do now is to follow the instuction of my Last email which Says;
Go and send the money by MoneyGram International to the Address Below;
Receivers Name: Saheed Olatunde
Address: 13 Invernesse Terrace
London, England,W2 3JS

Make sure you send the money today,Now we were in a meeting yesterday and some people were sudjesting to get another person to work because there are about 5 work waiting for you and since you have not concluded this. Please make sure you do as instructed as soon as possible so that we can forward the rest to you by Next Week.

Regards

So I replied
Quote:
Dear Sir

I took your advice and I changed the password to my mail and I stop the transfer. I actually have the $2650 in me with cash. I don't know who to believe. Mr. Emeka tells me to send him the money, and you tell me Mr. Emeka is not Mr. Emeka. This is so hard, I'm so upset, I don't know what to do. He contacted me saying he would have the FBI arrest me if I did not pay money to him.

Then, to top it all off, you tell me to be aware of the Nigeria Scammer. How do I know you are not a Nigerian scammer?

I anxiously await his reply

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some more job lads for folks to take a crack at

[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well my boy is still at it

Quote:
Please and please act fast. I know what i am talking about. You need to change your password again and your personal information that you used to register because it seemd they have copy everything and they now have full access to your email box so you will need to edit your personal information and also change your password again so that thwy will not have access to your email again. They are bad, they are internet hackers. And i hope you got the last email that i sent to you. Please get back to me now.

Enter chief innoc3nt Em3ka with his "dollar chop"
Quote:
I STILL GO COLLECT FROM THIS MAYE.

BASTARD IDIOT, HOW U DEY BUT I GUESS IT'S NO NEED TO ASK YOU BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE PROBABLY ROTTING IN ONE ASSYLUM. I KNOW YOUR KIND,U BE ALL THOSE FOOLS WEY FROM VILLAGE COME OUT TOWN TO WORK AND U DON THROW WORK FOR LIKE 10 YRS NOW U NEVER EVEN GET AUTO RESPONSE AND YOU ARE NOW TAKING IT ON EVERY GUY MAN IN THE STREETS, SORRY NOTHING FIT SAVE YOU,YOU ARE A GONER IN THE GAME JUST PACK UR THINGS GO BACK VILLAGE GO DEY GRIND PEPPER OR CONTINUE TO DEY RAPE GOATS AND SHEEP LIKE U USED TO BEFORE.

I WAS JUST COMPELLED TO WRITE BCAUSE U NEED TO KNOW A FEW THINGS

1: U ARE THE SON OF A THOUSAND FATHERS.
2: MY DOG'S FUCKED YOUR MOTHER SISTERS MORE THAN YOU KNOW.
3:U HAVE A BUTT BREATH.
4: U HAVE A RAT FACE
5:U ARE A SLEAZE BALL.
AND 6: U ARE A DIRT BAG.

YOU'VE GOT NO FAMILY IT'S JUST YOU FUCKER! IF I COULD GET MY HANDS ON U I COULD HAVE CUT OFF YOUR DICK AND MAIL IT TO YOUR BITCH OF A MOTHER WITH NO MAILING ADRESS DICK HEAD! I SWEAR TO U THAT THIS WORK THAT YOU ARE WORKING IF YOU GET ONE CLIENT THEN MAKE YOU KNOW SAY NO BE ME.UR FAMILY ARE OUTCASTS,GOD PUNISH YOU TEN THOUSAND TIMES,UR MAMA WAS RAPED BY A BABOON AND YOUR GRANDMA WAS RAPED BY A DEMON.U ARE A BASTARD,IMBECILE,NONETITY.

YOUR MAMA WAS RAPED BY A THIEF N U ARE A THEIF, UR SISTERS PUSSY DEY SMELL LIKE GORO PIT..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BIG FOOL!!!,IF I KICK U I SWEAR U WILL EAT SHIT MIXED WITH SPERM BLOODY FOOL!

BASTARD I WILL GET U N MAKE SURE I SEND U BACK TO THE GHETTO WHERE U BELONG,YOU ARE A AMBANTIOUS,CANTERKOROUS OPRIBOUS, VIXEN FETID MENT...OTU GBAWAKWA NNEGI TEN THOUSAND TIMES,NNE GI SI GA OTU YA NA MPI EWU!!,OTELE

FOOL U R DIRECTING ALL NA WHOLE MAD MEN IN NA STREETS TO FUCK U BASTARD MUM N SISTERS N UR GAY ASS FATHER..FUCKING FAGGOTS, U DON THROW WORK NOTHING HAPPEN NOW U NEW FORMAT IS DIRECTING MAD MEN TO FUCK U MOTHER...AKPA TI GI THERE!!!

Well, the job lad sent "Bonnie" (my baiting character) the following message today
Quote:
Hello Please get back us me with your phone number so that i can call you. also We want you to open another email with yahoo.com or any other one because they are hacking your email and using it to reply us.

Hope to hear from you soonest

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some fresh Lads looking to lay fake cheques on anyone who applies for their jobs.

[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
On the behalf of the Board of Directors of BHP Billiton Plc we write to confirm the receipt of your email.We are pleased to inform you that you have been approved to be our company's Payment Receiving Officer in resident Country.

Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Congrats Gomer. I'm sure you will be the model employee

I'm going to apply for a few jobs myself this weekend Twisted Evil

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No matter what the scam is - Mr G0mer the dollar chopper will steal their money and make them an offer they can't refuse - involving travel, sunshine, a beautiful model and the promise of great riches.

It probably won't turn out like that. Twisted Evil

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My temp works runs out on Monday. So when I put in my dole form on wednesday, can I put down these guys Shocked

I wonder if Centrelink would check

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more jobs where the only qualification is the ability to use e-mail, an account to receive dud cheques and an idea how to use WU - dang I just knew there'd be a hitch somewhere. Very Happy

[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am using the facility in gmail - Settings - Labs - Canned Responses - to set up template responses that I can select from a drop down menu.

I am using the same account for Lotto Lads, so I have the templates set up Job_One, Job_Two and so on, and Lotto templates - Lotto_One, Lotto_Two and I can look at the account daily and fire off a batch of replies like an Uzi.

Some Lads have mega forms they want filled in, so now I have a template saying that Norton's deletes them before I can open them up and then send them my template details. I'm not wasting time filling in their crappy forms, and to be cruel I specify the virus as the Gomer Trojan. Laughing

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bingo - I landed another prestigious job Very Happy with the J0nes Group

Quote:
I got your information which you had sent. However, there are two clients of ours who are based in the United States and Canada and would love to send their cheques to you. I want to know when your bank makes the money available in your account when you deposit the cheques? When you deposit these cheques, can you make the money available to our accountant's agent in 3 business days?

No problem at all. I operate with a foreign cheque negotiation facility of $100k (LIAR !!!!!!!!! Very Happy ).

Think of all that international postage the scammers will be paying. Laughing

I'm going for employee of the year.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Employee of the Week may be more accurate. Wink

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some new targets

[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The scammer from the J0nes Group nearly wet himself when I told him what size cheques I could handle. Very Happy

Quote:
So, you are saying if a check of $100K or less is sent to you, your bank, with the rating you have with them will make the money available to you the same day? Let me know.

Maybe they'll offer me a Directorship. Laughing

.... and I'll load those new addies up and fire a broadside at those scammers too devguy67. It would be cruel not to offer them the opportunity to work with me. Twisted Evil

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An interesting reply from a cheque scammer

Quote:
Where are you located? I would love to meet up with you to talk about this job but I am currently away on business. I am in Australia so
there will be no interview. I will prepay you in advance to do my
shopping. I will also have my mails and packages forwarded to your
address. If you will be unable to stay at your house to get my mails,
I can have it shipped to a post office near you and then you can pick
it up at your convenience. When you get my mails/packages; you are
required to mail them to where I want them mailed to. You don't have
to put money out of your pocket, all you have to do is have packages
shipped to your house and do my shopping. You are allowed to open the
packages to reveal its content. The content of the packages are
computer and electronics, clothings business and personal letters.
All expenses and taxes will be covered by me. You will work between
15 and 20hrs a month. How much will you charge per month? I will pay
$500. That is not a bad offer is it? I need your service because I am
constantly out of town. I work in real estate and I own an Art Gallery
in Australia. I will return to America in March so this process will
be on going till then. If you don't mind, I will meet up with you when
I return and then we can talk about the possibility of making this
long term. Well, let me know if you are able to handle the position.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Earl.

I presume that this guy is operating as a major credit card/fake cheque scammer and wants to use me as a clearing house for goods he obtains.

I presume that the drop box holder won't want to find him/herself receiving large items of stolen goods I'll pass on this generous offer and perhaps consider an alternative address.

It's fascinating to see how these scammers are involved in such a wide variety of fraud and theft and are always on the lookout for third parties to act as their dupes. Particularly in these hard economic times this type of scam is going to be very tempting for people who aren't smart enough to see through it and are desperate for cash.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic