SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Job Lads Caper - Inspired by Gomer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This (hopefully) massbait is inspired by Gomer and "Karen's" story published by Eight

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147103

The idea here is to gather together as many job lad Email addys as possible and send out ASEMs saying you have received the check and sent it to the person as instructed on the piece of paper that came with it. Gomer suggested Mr. Gomer as the name to be used but I don't want to suggest this on his behalf. Indeed, when he shows up on this thread I am more than happy to hand over the reigns to him as it was his idea.

Having said that I'd thought I'd make a start listing Email addys of job lads that people might want to have a go at, here is the first list, I will keep routing round the ol' www and smoke some more of them out Smile

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im in Cool

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
p/w 419eater

There are a load of fresh fake job lad emails on there. Make sure you log out after you've finished harvesting them.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Cheers Tommo, just signing up for the shuttle too Smile

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be in too.

I have the Lotto Lad thread going strong so I'm quite happy for 4X1X9 to lead the way and keep interest and member involvement hammering away at this brand of vermin.

It isn't attention seeking or glory hunting to have threads like these. My view is that encouraging members to attack a certain type of scammer enables new members to 'fast track' their way into baiting, get new ideas and share baiting formats. I can also supply Wuxfers and other documents to use from time to time.

I think that cheque/job scammers may be particularly vulnerable with their relationship with the cheque providers, when they are different people. Anyway - we shall see.

Let's see what chaos and evil we can wreak in their crummy lives. We can never repay them fully with the pain and misery they cause - but we can try. Twisted Evil

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

Cheers for that Gomer, have done a bit of routing around and I have another list of job scammers who we can target (see below).

Anyone feel like helping it would be greatly appreciated, like lotto scams job scams target the desperate as opposed to the greedy. I go into why I detest these kind of scams so much in the "Karen" thread http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147103

Although the ASEMs should be loosely based around trying to make lads believe someone is trying to either chop their dollar or an opportunity to chop another lads dollar has just fallen into their lap I want to avoid writing a script; you can come up with your own I'm sure. Also this is a good way of baiting job scammers without the need to apply for a drop box because you are pretending to the scammer that this stage has already taken place. This is also useful because I have noticed that a lot of job lads refuse to send cheques/checks to PO Boxes and of course you would never give out your real address to them. Hopefully, a lot of lads are going to think they are going to get a quick pay day by diverting the funds from a cheque/check already sent to you by another cheque/check scammer Twisted Evil

Job lads Email list
-------------------------------------------------
[email protected] Email closed
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] Email closed
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Last edited by 4X1X9 on Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The point being that if, instead of Lads facing genuine victims and a few baiters, they face a deluge of baiters all using different tactics and plausible information it turns ther scams into a frustrating ordeal.

Personally I feel that the link between scammer and cheque mailer is the most most vulnerable and most precious part of their operation, so if the seeds of mistrust and breakdown can be sown there, their operation can be broken.

If the scammer believes that the cheque mailer is providing alternative payment instructions, then theiri operation is poisoned; but with a mass bait, the more diverse the tactics used, the more effective it'll be.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a great idea. Here are the recent e-mail addys of some job lads

[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected]

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wanna check that these are open for copious amounts of abuse. Wink

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The one's I posted are fair game albiet the abuse would probably be more effective after reeling them in a bit. At least for now to see how these mugu operate.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok-i'll just abuse the ones you post in the lotto lads thread then. Wink

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another check mass bait, excellent. Here's a few from the last one:

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Donato

Yes job lad Email addys posted here are provided for everyones unique brand of justice. Feel free to dive in with a few modalities.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course if you have a gold name you can use the members' drop boxes to receive cheques/checks Very Happy and it would be nice to turn it into a deluge - though eventually turning into a trickle as Lads drop their cheque printers.

There is a UK drop box I note so I can marry that in with my UK phone redirect. Fandabuloso ! Very Happy

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've set up a separate mail addie and used 4X1X9's first list which had quite a few bounces, but no matter. This is my first attempt at mass baiting cheque Lads so I'll start slow and build up as I set up templates.

My first mail

Quote:
Subject: YOUR JOB OFFER

Dear Sir

I am very interested to offer my services to handle the job you are offering. I can confirm that I have a very good rating at my bank and that I will be able to handle any number or size of cheques that are sent to me.

I would be very interested in operating this service as a franchise operation at some time in the future to maximise profits and to enable us both to benefit from economies of scale.

The current tax calendar makes this financially advantageous at the present time whereas by next month a tax 'clawback' will apply, so if you hesitate I will have no option other than to withdraw my offer.

I give below all my personal details and trust that these will suffice.

Name: XXXXX XXXXXX

Address: XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
United Kingdom

Telephone: +44 (0)701 4218 992

Sex: Male

Marital Status: Married

Employer: Self employed

Religion: Baptist

Bank: Brighton and Hove Albion Credit Bank
57 Seaside Lane
BRIGHTON
BR05 11TB

Acc No: 08784552

Sorting Code: 11-21-77

BIC CODE: BHACGBBRHH5

I trust that all is in order and that there will be no hitches. If you wish to seek a reference from my bank that is quite in order, however I feel it likely, that for the reasons mentioned, it will cause too much delay to make your offer lucrative for me.

I look forward to hearing from you and hearing when we can commence business.

Yours faithfully

XXXXX XXXXXX

I have just erased the parts relating to the 'drop box' which is ony available to paying members. Otherwise, for those new to baiting, feel free to copy anything you like, or not. Very Happy

4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Gomer, going to try a slightly different slant myself (if I ever get a minute to myself this weekend Laughing ) and go searching for bank accounts used for this criminal activity with a view to passing on the details to Alan so he can do his thing, I thought something along these lines.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Just to inform you that the check you sent to me has cleared int0 my account and now I am in a position to send you back the money; minus my commision of c0urse.

As I have already told you I live in Cuba and there are n0 American wire transfer agents here like Western Uni0n or Moneygram so as agreed earlier I will send you back the money ($860) via a bank to bank transfer. Please d0 send me your bank details so I can effect the transfer immediately.

Yours Sincerely,

Last edited by 4X1X9 on Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Nice modality-i may have to move to an island paradise too. Very Happy

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The more different ways they get their time wasted and brain disassembled the better. They then get the opportunity to fall into two separate traps - and think of the fun and mirth that will give them. Very Happy

If they want ID or a passport, they can have this one with apologies that the dog got it first

I'll tell them it's always accepted as the microchip on the front cover has not been damaged and contains my picture and iris scan.

I dare them to ask for my iris scan - in fact I double dare them. Very Happy

Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Loving this modality, a right head messer upper (..what?)
More lads shall be cursing Gomers name.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weiqia0 Texti|e think I'm the man for the job. Very Happy

My aim is to rush them as quickly as possible into sending me cheques.

2nd mail

Quote:
I am all ready to go ahead at the earliest available opportunity.

The only problem will be if you delay matters too long which could push me into a new tax semester, and lessen the profitability of these transactions to me.

I look forward to hearing from you and hearing when we can commence business.

Yours faithfully

[email protected] came into another of my catcher accounts - so he's added to the turmoil.

I'll send another batch out soon and a late night batch - then I'll have a good bucketful on the go.

4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent out my mail using the second lot of Email addys I posted, only two bounced and I have indicated the ones that do. If, as Gomer said a lot from my first list bounce you might be better off using this one for a while. Am hoping to make a make a fresh list in the not to distant future.

Here is hoping we get some accounts for Alan to close, make it harder for these guys to launder their ill gotten gains.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've done list 2 as well and will do devguy67's list tomorrow

Meanwhile I have these 4 brand new ones I'll contact tonight

[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],

Now I'll work on Lotto Lads and the Lad I have taken so special Laughing aka Shorty.

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mass baiting check lads??????? I'm in!!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the fray musicman - you have a lot more experience with these cockroaches than I do.

I got this unexpected reply back from one

A nasty little complication to the 'not so simple' job/cheque scam.

I'll be happy to pay, after he sends his first cheque to me. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Cheap Fabrics LTD.
to me

Hello Mr. Xxxxxx,
We got your email with the content well Noted and Understood. We are sending you this email to let you know that we have register your name as one of our new employee but we do like to know if you are aware of the application fee.

To make you a bonifide full employee, we will need what we call trust application fee which is 200 pounds. So get back to us and let us know. So we can update you when your first payment will come. So we wait to read from you if you are able to pay this and we will finalize it as soon as possible. Have a great day.

Juan Fr@nkurt!

4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Nasty s**ts, so first they fleece you for £200 and then send you a dodgy cheque! Mad

Got three bites myself, two have given their bank details which I can now pass on to Alan, I thought one was messing me about because the bank name was Chevy Chase Bank so checked it out on google, it is a real bank Shocked

The other one is still wanting me to use Western Union

Quote:
Hello Mr. Mxxx,
Thanks for the mail, 1 really appreciate your trust and h0rnest on the JOB. So i will like to know where you are right now and i will like you to give me your phone number so that i can call you about my money . Also i will like you to look for Western Uni0n outlet overthere that you can send the money through 0r i will like toknow if you have credit card so that you can send the money via western uni0n online through your credit card. am online waiting for your urgent resp0nce .

Earl........

Note : I want you to send the money today.

No chance we 'agreed' to a bank transfer Wink there are no American wire transfer places in Cuba and as a dedicated Cuban national I am insulted that he wants me to break my countries trading with the enemy laws and send money to an imperialist American wire transfer service.

Another angle we can look at here is posting info for killing fake sites as a lot probably have fake company sites to try and convince their vics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic