SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

picture from lad/I'm engaged!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe this (stupid) lad thinks I'm into polygamy.

He writes
Quote:
dont wanna regret be alone forever without someonelike you to be in my arms forever

and includes this picture

so I say:
Quote:
I'm so confused. You say you want me in your arms and then send me a picture of another woman in your arms? Are you trying to hurt me? If you have already found another to replace your dead wife, why are you writing to me? I couldn't share you with another.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks

Last edited by beckythatcher on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's just to show what could be when you get together, he will claim it's not him in the picture (and it is not him of course) but tries to create the feeling of what could be, lonely souls are very sensitive to things like this. Ever broke up with a good friend, doesn't the music suddenly suck then Wink

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what I like to read is the way they try to explain away things like this.

Please post the reply Becky.

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh but it IS him...because the same guy is in another stolen picture he sent me.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is very quick with the response but no explanation.

Quote:
like i have told you......i dont have any woman in my life............but just looking forward to meet you and dont be annoyed with me ,..............just look at me as someone that is looking for happiness in his heart .......................please i really need you so much in my heart................

13 minutes later

Quote:
you should know that i really give you the whole due respect just for you to know that i need you...and since you have been replying my mail...i have look up to God for a great things in my life

I have a great suggestion for him Laughing
Quote:
Then who is the woman whose neck you are kissing in the picture? Why would you send me such a picture if you have respect for me and need me in your heart? It just doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe you should send me a REAL picture of you holding a sign saying
"I need you in my heart, Gr4ce". Then I could believe that you don't have another woman.

I am liking you so much. Please don't disappoint me.

I have almost no time investing in this lad so I will be very impressed with him if he comes up with the requested photo.

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you must be a real girl to pull that out of him that way Laughing Thumbs up

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Confused,
Are you sure it's the bloke in the picture that's writing to you and not the shella. It might also be his sister.
Stranger things have been known to happen. Laughing

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

absolutely wonderful Smile

I'd insist on the real pics...I just got my 1st set and it feels wonderful...

it's nice to read the love quotes, helps me remember they say this to everyone Wink

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh it just get better and better

Quote:
like i have told you baby....the baby besided me happens to be my late daughter and the pics .............its not that i have any other woman...no i did not baby.

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm engaged! I'm so happy....maybe now he will send a picture. This lad cracks me up...he must have my character's name saved in capitol letters and then he cuts and pastes into his messages.

Quote:
believe me GR4CE i cant lie to you.................Giove wme the trial to to tell you how mucch i like you and willing to be with you for the rest of my life...

Quote:
i did not send any pics that containj any woman to you by aaaccident GR4CE.......that was my late daugthters pics which i have told you that im very sorry about the pics that contain my late child..

Quote:
will you married me GR4CE? reply me back as soon as you get my mail

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrat's, I'm sure I speak for every one on here, when we all say "Well done" Laughing

Does a wedding ring qualify as a trophy.

Quote:
will you married me GR4CE? reply me back as soon as you get my mail

Ask him to send you the air fare and you will live with him forever. have you told him about your 6 kids, and aged dependent in-laws

I'm sorry I'm in one of my sarcastic moods, [ gives the keyboard a good slap Laughing ] I'm sure you will be very happy with him. NOT

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic