SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This one makes my blood boil

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Harrya
My WU not getting there will get old pretty soon too.

I think we should fly over there on Monday, arriving Tuesday?
Will this work for you?

Do you think we should plan to accidently meet while going through customs, and discover we're there to meet the same man? Twisted Evil
Of course we'll accuse him of not showing up at the airport, and leaving us streaded there.

After discovering that, we can get rooms at 5SC to decide what we should do about our future husband and son?
Let me know your thoughts on this.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
Normally I don't do romance baiting. I'll make a special exception for this piece of garbage.

If you are interested you could play the part of my friend and art buyer, I dont really want to devote any more time to this but I just hate to see an opportunity go to waste.

My plan was to ask him to do a specific painting for me, of course I would be willing to pay him handsomly for it once it is recieved.

If you are interested PM an email address and name to me and I will make the introduction

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Murry the more angles the better Smile
If you or ssa can keep him busy art wise that will be great.

@ Scarlett - I'm thinking of stalling him over the weekend. Nothing is open.
Push him for a nice diamond also puke
I'll retrieve the money I sent on Monday and email him that the flight office called and a seat became available on flight x in four hours with the cash, and laptop for Mike and what ever else is needed. So we have all weekend to work any fine details.

He does appear to be under pressure, who would knock back 'scam alot' Very Happy
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This looks like a lad without a great deal of time on his hands Laughing

Quote:
Hello sweety,
is ok i will be waiting to hear from u and pls takecare of urself ok

I have continued to let him get to know me while creating an opening for the art dealer.

Quote:
Hi Chris,

What a great team we will make, how could we be so lucky to find each other out of the blue and we both have such a desire for art, I am certainly no artist myself but i can really appreciate good art.

My friend seems very interested in your artwork and can also see a great talent in what you do, what other kinds of artwork have you created, can you do portraits and such and do you only do painting or do you also do any skulpture.

I am so sorry, I have asked you so many questions in one go but I am really excited about this, it sounds like a great oportunity for you, my friend will pay almost any price for the right artwork, I estimate he has over $1,000,000 worth of paintings and another $200,000 worth of skultures in his house, as well as some other pieces in some smaller galleries he sometimes sells the paintings and uses the money raised to buy more.

Anyway, I hope you have had a wonderfull day and all is well at home
Sweet regards

@Sir, the position is all yours if you want it Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure, feel free to use howardinches at gmail dot com as your art buyer.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Give me a moment and I will forward an email to you, I will do it in a way that you can forward with your email it if you need to so dont think I have gone mad when I write to you in charactor Wink

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email forwarded SSA,

Good news in 6 minutes ago, the lad will do sculpture Laughing

Quote:
Hello sweety,
Hope u r okay well How much is he paying for the paintings .......so i will no pls i not have any skultures now but i can do something about it....but before that i will like to no when hes going to pay the money.....so i will start working on the skultures okay
ur love chris.....

I am going to ignore him for the weekend, My other life dictates over the next 2 days, and a laptop is out of the question where I am going Wink feel free to make up something about your computer being upstairs so I send my regards from your place but cant write

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds good. I'll try to BCC you in on most of my emails with him so you can know what's going on.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While I was writing the last post he was busy sending me this,

Quote:
And i have more painting that he will like but i have to no if hes ready to pay for the ones u showed me.......just tell me no ok...and i will love u to give me ur address so maybe i will come visiting after im thru with my project here ok

As mentuioned, I will be ignoring him (and baiting) for the weekend so you nor he will be able to get a hold of me, I think I have posted every email in this thread but just in case I have told him very little about myself, I have not given him a country let alone location so your address and mine which is obviously reasonably close to mine can be anywhere (somewhere near a drop box would be preferable) other than that, I am widowed and in a wheelchair, that's about it.

Good luck,

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Harrya - I'll tell him WU wouldn't release the money because the forms were not good enough.

I will then tell him I'm going to get the money back on Monday, and then after you give him your flight details, I'll make some reservations, and spring them on him after you're safely in the air.

Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great, we have seen many types of lads roll over into love lads not the reverse. Murry tell him you want a female version of the boy peeing in the fountain Very Happy
Scarlett B will be (not) arriving tuesday KQ 436 Kenya Airways NBO 7:15 PM LOS 10:15 PM
Was the latest flight I could find if you find a later one let me know. I'll be dropping the news early Mon Morning +10gmt

I apologised for being stupid with the money and did the girly teary thing and he is going to marry me.
Rolling Eyes
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does this one still need any additions?

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Irene, as far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier. Anything to keep him from preying on vulnerable disabled women. Evil or Very Mad

Some have been rebuffed, but a well-crafted character might just catch his attention - and his greed. Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent! I feel the need for love... Twisted Evil

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks from a newbe im learning so much fom you all esply the lingo and im loveing every step of thiss one beers! to you all
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Badden and welcome from another Aussie,

If you haven't already done so try the romance sticky for a few of our more common terms as well as lots more usefull information, there is a link in my siggy line. Wink

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent our lad back a message letting him know I wanted the first two paintings and that we would probably be selling alot of his work. I BCCd you on the email so you could see where we're at and maybe get a chuckle.

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had no luck in sending the lad money via WU so I decided to retrieve the money, and take out more money and start a long journey with many layovers to be with the lad and my son. He was very unhappy with my first email informing him of my flight plans and told me to send all the money for safe keeping to an account in Lagos.
This is my answer to the first email:

Quote:
Dearest Lad,
I have already flown from Maine to Dallas/Fort Worth.
I received your email, but do not understand what you are talking about!! The money is in a safe location on my body. No need to worry about my losing the money.
I know it would have been more practical to wait, but I just can not stand to be away from you and little M1ke during this crisis. I've accepted you as my husband, and that means I belong by your side.
I am so excited about being held in your strong arms when I arrive in Lagos. I just wish I had been able to get a more
direct flight to you.
Please email me and explain what your previous email means? I love you and look forward to being with you.
Your wife,
Me

This is his reply back to me. He's going to withhold love and himself if I don't send money now to him.

Lad to Me:

Quote:
Hi Baby,
I understand how strong your feelings towards me and M1ke are and i so much believe that u are not a kid to have told me that the money is in a safe place in your body.Look and listen,i am not happy about the way u are putting things,taking decisions on your own.We are suppose to have an agreement on anything that should happen if u truely accept me as your husband,i am sorry to let you know that i will not be happy to welcome you at the airport if u dont listen to what i said and i may not even show up if u continue to disobey my orders......M1ke is responding to treatment bcos the doctors are trying their best but yet the major surgery operation has to be carried out and paid for.U are making things difficult for me honestly by not listening to me,see i am not saying that u should not come join us here but before u come i want to have the bills for M1ke`s Surgery bcos its taking long to do that and listen to what u have to do,....Go to a western Union outlet in Dallas close to where you are or better still u can use Money Gram before u board ur next flight and send me $2,000 to do that...Honey i am feeling very bad right now and the only thing u can do to make me feel good and happy is to do as i have instructed because i believe we should always listen to each other rightly...M1ke needs you,he needs to see you but how can he be happy to see you when he is not in a sound health,so plz go send me $2,000 with this information and get back to me with the right information to receive the money........Use this info in sending
Name: kelly lawrence
city:lagos
code:23401
Text Question................Car Colour
Answer........................Green
U can continue your journey after doing this as i awaits ur arrival with joy in my heart...Plz dont dissapoint me on this my love,and dont make a word mistake in the information that i have given you.
Try and email me back the senders address and MTCN numbers my love,i wish u a safe journey and please always say ur prayers.
Love Lad.

I didn't reply for over 24 hours and got this email from the lad:

Quote:
I miss you online,
because you always make
the days so sunny.
And I just wanted to
send you some good wishes
and let you know
that you're in my thoughts
every day.
Drop me a line when you find the
time, and let me know
how you're doing.
I'm anxious to hear about
what's going on in your life.
I hope your troubles have been few,
and that fair weather
has found its way to your door........i missed u so much i haven heard for u wht wrong hope u r okay and doing fine...
Lad....

I just sent him this email:

Quote:
Dear Lad,
Your email really hurt my heart. I thought you would be thrilled that I am flying there to be with you and M1ke. Now you are saying you won't welcome me at the airport unless I send money to you now via WU. I just received this email, and I'm no longer in the states. I'm now in London. I don't understand why you are upset with me. I love you and M1ke so much, and all I want is for us to be a family. I thought the three of us could fly back to the states together once M1ke recovers from his injuries.
Please let me know what's going on now.
Your wife,
Me

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad agreed to sell 2 of "his" paintings. Hopefully, I can get a bank account out of him. Has he seen the M T C N S3cure modality before? If not, I may put him through that if he refuses to do a bank transfer.

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is under pressure Smile

Scarlett and I have some travel plans and his world is unravelling

Quote:
My Love,
I am frustrated at this point and honestly i am left with no choice but to accept my fate since u have decided to do this your own way,maybe u would not trust me when ii i have told you that the $ would be needed before the date of your arrival.The hospital Management,direct from their head quaters have given me a condition and terms of the hospital.They have sent me an alert that my son will be discharge first thing Tuesday morning if i refuse to make a deposit for the operation to be carried out,and i want you to understand how things work here.According to the hospital,Some other test have been done and they found out that he has an internal bleeding in his heart and see the have instructed that the operation be carried out lately by tuesday or i come for the discharge..........Now the life of my son is at stake and been my only son i wouldnt want to loose him,if u really care for us like u said,then i am sure u can send the $ when u get to Sydney so that they can continue work on him b4 the date of ur arrival.If u can not do that,then i will be left with no option than to Deposit my Laptop and other valuables to make sure the treatment commence ,then i will have to travel from southwest to the North where my working site is located for exhibition.And i will have to go make some sales of my working tools and equipment over there to raise some $ which is going to take me like another one or two weeks before i return,and ofcourse u know there will be no way for you to contact me when i can not use my laptop to check if u sent any emails or receive any calls.....Its as simple as this.I am not axious about your $ but the life of my son.It will be better for you to do this for me and have me await ur arrival with joy from there we can go to see my son together..If u are coming and the $ is not sent first thing Tuesday morning,then that means i am going to look for a way to rescue my son before attending to your arrival at the airport.
This is the situation of things and i want you to understand and think of it very well before leaving Sydney.We Love You
Heres is the information that u will be needing to send my the $ Via Western Union
KELLY LAWRENCE,LAGOS NIGERIA
Text Question...........Car Colour
Answer.....................Green
Please make no word mistake and get back to me with the right Mtcn Numbers and ur full address of sending.............Love you
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't you just love how they come up with an answer for everything? If you had not been traveling, he would have said the hospital was holding his son until they got the money. But now that you're on your way, suddenly the hospital is going to discharge a gravely ill child.

If this lad were really a US citizen he'd have been to the Embassy long ago.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this email from the lad today. Too bad I won't read it until I'm in Chad.

Quote:
My Love,
I know u really want to help and i will be glad if u do this just as i have or M1ke will be discharged today and we will be left with no choice than get so mad and can burst in anger.......Go to a western Union store in London there and send the $2,000 since they`ve just detected the internal bleeding and has to be treated properly.....Its easier to send $ from London,just tell them u are there for holiday from the us and want to send money to your son in Nigeria,that way they will respond fast and i can receive it today still so that mike will not be discharged....
Heres the information u need to send as i have always given it to you.
KELLY LAWRENCE,LAGOS NIGERIA
Text Question...............Who is this for?
Answer.......................My son
Honey please do this this morning and get back to me as early as u receive this email and make no mistake in any word or letter......I am on my way to the hospital and will check my email when i get there........Love you

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
connie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You mean I'll have to wait until tomorrow for an update on Chris? Darn. He's such great entertainment! You guys are the BEST!! Keep it up!
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just landed in Paris and got his email above. I told him to sell everything he has and I will reimburse when I get there. I'm bringing lots of cash and I don't want to be mugged at the airport so he best be there.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent his bank account to our good friend A.lan. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic