SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This one makes my blood boil

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ An "overdose", but we have only just started Twisted Evil

Last night i posted the begginings of a email converstaion with the lads other charactor, it was very late so I didn't have time to post them so here they are

We continue with this short email from him that included pics of a man with kids, I wont be posting them but can forward them if anybody want them

Quote:
This is my pics and my only son i lost my girls in an auto crash

Quote:
Tony,

I am sorry but I am not interetsed in writing to anybody now, perhaps in a few weeks if my current boyfriend doesn't tell me the truth, but right now I am very upset and need some time to think

Regards

Quote:
Hello beautiful,
Well i hope thing gets okay

At least he has good taste Laughing

Quote:
Thank you Anthony, you sound so sweet.

I hope that Chris will prove himself as well, I do hate people lying to me, even more so when I have caught them out and they continue to lie.

Thanks for your concern

Regards

Email to lad coming soon.

And here it is

Quote:
Chris,
Your time is fast running out, where is this picture?

Or was I right all along, if you are African I told you I dont care, I just want to know the truth, send me a picture of YOU to show me that you are real, I want to know who the real you is, if you cant show me then there is no use in continueing, please get back to me, I know you are there somewhere

BTW, if anybody would like to bait the other addie feel free but please post here first so we dont get too many piling on at once

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems my bait isn't done yet,

I recieved another email from "Tony" you will recall that by chance he uses the exact same internet cafe as Chris and started emailing me 20 minutes after Chris ran away to find some anal lube Shocked

This is what he sent

Quote:
Hello beautiful
How u doing well i hope the both of u have work it out....plz send me ur pics
Tony

I dont mind dragging this out and maybe later on I can make the lad compete with himself for my love Wink so I told him I am not interested

Quote:
Hi Tony,

I am very sorry but I am not interested in writing to you right now, Chris has really hurt me, how do you think I feel when the man I thought i was falling in love with is either gay or a compulsive liar.

I found his pictures on a gay dating site and I think I know why, I am pretty sure he is an African man, I know that many african men pretend to be Americans because they are affraid that american women dont want to meet an African and I am pretty sure that was the case with Chris and that he has stolen the picture from somebody on teh internet, I asked him to show me his real picture and he hasn't gotten back to me, if only he would tell me the truth about himself there is a soft spot in my heart for him, he writes so sweetly, its such a shame he cant show me who he really is.

Maybe one day I will write to you again but not for a long time yet.

How can such a lovely man be so incencitive

Bye Tone

Regards
xxxxx

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My last message from Chris a couple of days ago was him asking my char not to talk to him any more.
Like that's going to happen.
Every few days to a week I throw him another "Hi Chris watcha doin"
Every so often he tells me to leave him alone.

I'm not sure why he responds. He must still believe in my char. So I'll keep pushing.

Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been a while since I called him gay so I figured i would have another shot Laughing

Quote:
So Chris,

You must be gay, I thought you loved me but you were lying all along, I know now that you are gay, shame on you for not being truthful with me, lieing to a woman in a wheel chair to get her hopes up about love, is this some kind of game to you that gay people play?

I do like to torment lads Laughing

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MurryGuru - torment away - he asked for it when he posted his profile on gay dating sites. Twisted Evil

@Harrya - keep pestering. Like a mosquito that buzzes around near his ear, you will distract him from concentrating on real potential vics, and then he just may make a mistake that makes a vic twig. Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to bring my gay character back and send him an email, just to see if he was around and had changed his mind. He's still there.

Quote:
Can u pls leave me alone........

Never. I sent him this back:

Quote:
I saw your picture on the gay site, I was wondering if you were still available? I hope you like being the woman in the relationship as I have been looking for a younger man to train to do what I like. Have you ever tried felching? I suggest you look it up on the internet, I expect you would like to do it to me.

Twisted Evil Now excuse me while I go throw up a little.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chris is not happy:

Quote:
Dont email me again in ur life.....u ass hole

But I can't let him get the last word:

Quote:
Wow, you're such a tease. You are feisty, I will say that. Speaking off assholes, have you ever had sex with a goat? I'm wondering if you'd be into that if I paid you enough money. I'm attaching a picture so you can get an idea of what I'm talking about. Get back to me and let me know how much it will cost.

I sent him the goat. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic