SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This one makes my blood boil

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets see what he comes back with

OBL, the picture of the person who's photo he uses on a gay magazine may be just what I need to make him come clean with his real pictures if you could do it

Quote:
Hi Chris,

I am sorry for hurting your feelings but this is something very important, we have never met so we both need to be careful and for me in a wheel chair I have to be even more careful, I realy want to believe you but I know Howard wouldn't say anything unless he had good reason to believe it was true.

Please tell me exactly what happened between you and this other gay man so that I can understand what has happened.

All I need to know is the truth, I will not judge you no matter what the truth is.

Chris, I also need to see some photos of you so that I know you are who you say, again, all I care about is the truth, I know many people dont use their real photos on the internet so how do i know you have used yours, if you are completely honest with me you will be able to give me a photo of yourself donig something to show your love for me, like I say, I do so much want this to be true but I dont want to be hurt

Please get back to me

Regards

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somebody get me a decent head shot of the guy he's using to scam with and I'll make him a star. Laughing The ones he's sent me are too small.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just forwarded you an email with some photos, probably no better than what you have already, they are all quite small

Edit,

No need OBL, the lad has done the work for us Click Here or Here

Edit again, here is the search refined to only his gay profiles Click Here

I notice he is looking for a gay Aussie, perhaps I can be one for him in my next bait Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess I probably don't need to mention it isn't advisable to tell the lad you found him doing a google search of his name. The 4th google listing will bring him here to eater.

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, he gets around and around and around. It would almost be worth telling him we found him on a gay site, show him the specific link (not mentioning the search) and call him out on it. Although we might lose him, then again, it would be funny to watch him try to explain it away.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That ^^^ is more like what I was thinking, I would have asked Titania to edit that first post before I did anything to be on the safe side.

That said, it cant hurt to remind of the importance of keeping your lad from finding us here where we are baiting him Wink

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If y'all think it would be the better part of wisdom to disguise certain information in the first post, I'll do that. Wouldn't want to jeopardize all the great baits going on here. Wink

Just give me the word, and it'll be done. I hadn't changed it before now on the off chance that a potential victim might do a search and be led here. It's a fine line we walk, isn't it? Smile

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I say put something up with all of his personal stuff that a potential victim could find on Scamwarners and then you could always say you found his gay stuff there abd mask everything here.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania,

As suggested above, if you could post complete details elsewhere then obscure it here it will serve both purposes.

Even posting in surplus here should keep our baits safe but romancescam or scamwrners would be the better places.

Yes, it is a fine line between between victims finding information and the scammer not but at least if a vic finds it at Scamwarners we can then direct them here

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Done. Smile

... and soon to be done Very Happy

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really, really want to watch him try to worm his way out of the gay personal ads. Twisted Evil

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While we're masking the details, the post about the gay site is still unmasked, and it comes up in a Google search.

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have edited the gay post/profile link now too.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Excellent, time to start making the gay accusations fly. I really want to see his explanations. You can always mention my character Will1am found him on some gay sites and told H-ward about it. Laughing

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Googles cache sometimes stores the record for a few days so best to check with a seacrh before telling him anything.

I will be pointing out a gay site to him shortly Wink

Thanks for the masking

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest from Chris, I will reply to it a little later

Quote:
Hello my love,
Well howard introduced me to a man called bill,he asked me to get him some pics of models and i said ok,but he late told me to give him nude shoot of myself and i say i dont do that.....i told howard about it,Babe im not a gay and i want u to believe me plz...
and send ur sweety pics ok
Chris....

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My charactor has found the time to reply to our pet,

For the record, Titania has posted those details elsewhere and a search of his username does not lead here anymore Wink

I didn't show him a link to which site I found him on hoping that he may delete some or all of the other profiles, wishfull thinking I know but he might do it

I cant wait to hear his explanation to this one

Quote:
Hi Chris,

I have told you before i have many gay friends, I have no problem with gay people at all, they are human beings the same as the rest of us and just because they have sex with the same sex they are no lesser people.

There is no shame in you being gay but please understand that I can not love a gay man.

I asked Chris why he said you were gay and he explained why and showed me something very disturbing, one of our gay friends who I had shown your picture recognised it from a gay dating site, he showed me the picture and it was definately of you so we are left with 2 things here and all I want is the truth.

1 you are a gay man who has lied to me about your sexuality

2 Those pictures you use are not really yours

So which is it Chris, I really thought we had something going and I was falling for you, your words are so sweet and you share a passion in painting that I also share, I thought we were made for each other and i was thinking of spending the rest of our lives together.

Please come clean with me and tell me what the truth is, if you have stolen the picture to hide the fact that you are an African man I can handle that, I am not racist and do not care if you are black, white, green or purple, it is what is inside that counts and you do not need to be ashamed of being a black man but you should be ashamed of yourself for lieing to a disabled woman.

I will give you just one chance to be honest with me, please make the most of it

xxxxx

Now for some live updates

This as of 1 minute ago

Quote:
Hello Babe
if only u will believe me im not a gay he asked me to give him nudes pics of men and i did...im not a gay believe me or not i love u and will always do and that r my paintings ok im not a thief pls why cant u believe me
chris

And this from me 30 seconds ago

Quote:
Chris,

I cant believe you because I seen your picture on a gay dating site, please explain

Quote:
I am waiting Chris

Quote:
im not a gay ok believe me or not thats all i can say ok

Quote:
So why is your photo on a gay site with a dating profile

Quote:
Babe someone is playing with my pics ok im not a gay and will not be ok
somebody is playing with my pics

More coming, I am having trouble keeping up Laughing

Quote:
Babe someone is playing with my pics ok im not a gay and will not be ok
somebody is playing with my pics

Quote:
Someone is using my pics on a gay site ? i dont no about it

Quote:
Bull shit Chris

Send me a photo of yourself holding a sign saying "Marge I am not gay" I bet you cant

Quote:
I already told you, if you stole the pictures to hide being African I dont care but you need to stop lieing to me, your chances are running out very fast

Quote:
Ok ifs wht u want i will do it ok

Quote:
When???

Quote:
I am still waiting Chris

Lad said
Quote:
Tomorrow ok

Quote:
I will be waiting, until then goodbye, unless you have anything to confess

It is fast approaching bed time but I love where this is going Laughing

The emails appear to have stopped now so I will be patiently waiting for him to come back.

Anybody want to make a call as to if it will be the real him or a photochop? I am guessing he will be chopping it but Marge will not be accepting anything less than the real lad's picture Laughing

This is interesting

I just got an email from somebody else

Quote:
Hello XXXXX,
How u doing im tony fom dallas i saw ur proflie and would love to know u if u dont mine sorry if i borded u ok i saw ur proflie on a disabled site .....pls email me
Tony

It's obviously our lad as i dont have a profile at a disabled dating site, it's from
have u ever _ been love @yahoo.com Spaces added because I dont trust the masking, I will be adding to the SW Post

Here is my reply

Quote:
Hi Tony,

I am happy to see your email regarding my profile but I must confess that I have been writing to somebody else.

As it turns out he has been lieing to me but I have given him one last chance to be honest with me, if he is not honest then I dont know what I will do but I dont think i will be ready to write to you for a while.

He has really hurt me and I fear he may have turned me off dating sites completely.

If things dont turn out I may get back to you

Regards
xxxx

Here is Tony's IP 41.219.254.69 Nigeria (Lagos)*

And here is Chris' IP 41.219.254.69 Nigeria (Lagos)*

well what do you know, our lad has coughed up another identity, how nice of him, he has sent another email to me, wife and daughter died in car crash you know how it goes, I will post more about that later. Wink

Last edited by Murry Guru on Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:58 am; edited 2 times in total
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He won't photochop. Lads totally suck at that and he's used all his stock stolen pics now anyway.

He'll come back in a short while and you'll have to repeat the process. He'll pretend you've never even had the conversation. It is extremely difficult to pry anything true out of lads.

He's on the edge now and could go either way. My guess is, if you're not YIM chatting with him or he hasn't heard a female voice on the phone, that he'll fall on the side of continuing his scams elsewhere. If you've had him voice chat with a female at all he might eventually show you his real face . . . but he'll NEVER TELL THE TRUTH.

pony

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OldBaglady wrote:
He won't photochop. Lads totally suck at that and he's used all his stock stolen pics now anyway.

Oh really? Laughing

That's supposedly him holding "my" picture. Just in today.

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolling Eyes Laughing

Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he will be showing Marge the real him
with the new identity now.
Since she isn't concerned if he is African or not
as long as he isn't gay Razz

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We can only hope DQ Wink

I haven't posted much about it yet but last night he tried a different charactor to write to Me, (20 minutes after I stopped writing to Chris Rolling Eyes ) I told him I wasn't interested as i had somebody else who has just hurt me but things may still work out, if things dont work out perhaps Marge will fall for this new charactor of the lads.

I will post those emails later

That photochop gives me some hope that he will waste a few minutes of his time on getting me the picture

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Check out the hand holding the picture. Looks a little, creepy, shall we say?

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you link that to a larger pic or blow it up. It's not work mentioning to him though.

Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BTW - I did a google of his userid from the dating site. This guy is on at least 3 gay dating sites, including one for Australian gays, and one for Guatemalan gays. Then there's a site that's in Cyrillic alphabet (Russian?), so I'm not sure if that's a gay site or not.

It's him on every site - same pic, and claims to be an artist living in the same Texas city.

I've just had an overdose of this creep. puke

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic