SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This one makes my blood boil

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suppose, but I'm not contacting him again to find out. Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mild slap delivered, lets see if he is more serious now Laughing

Quote:
Hi Chris,

Last night I spoke to Howard and he assures me that the problem is at your end, he has tried to send the money to your manger but he tells me there is a problem with the bank account you have given him, he is very serious and really wants to establish a partnership with you but he is very worried that you are not serious, Howard is a very good friend of mine and I am very upset that you have not acted a little bit more professionally with him, now he is pissed with me because I introduce you to him and he has wasted a lot of time on this.

I suggest that you get in touch with your manager and sort this out straight away as I dont want to ruin my friendship with Howard over this, I will check in on my emails in an hour or so but in the meantime sort this out.

Bye

Edit with his reply

He still insists that howard is delaying the transaction and now he wants to chat, of course Marge does not have time to chat which is lucky because either does Murry Wink

Quote:
Hello my love,
How u doing well i gave him the infromation which he will use but hes the one thats not working to plan....i told him to use moneygram.my love can u get a yahoo id so we could chat more i really miss u so much.

Chris...

Another edit coming shortly

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've started a re-bait. I'll let you all know if he bites.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck Harrya Laughing

My latest reply to our lad, lets see if we can get another bank account out of him Wink

Quote:
Hi Chris,

I dont know what is going on but i dont understand why your manager cany give Howard a bank account that works anyway, you 2 need to sort it out as it will be a good thing for both of you.

I am sorry but I dont get much time on the computer as i borrow my friends computer, I was up very early to get some time today but I dont normally get more than 10 minutes at a time.

I need to go and get some breakfast now so I will write later

Regards

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him this after he got mad at H0ward when H0ward asked him why he wasn't doing business with W1lliam.

Quote:
He was asking for nude pictures of you? That is odd, I never suspected that either you or him were homosexuals. Not that there's anything really wrong with that. I'm just a little shocked right now.

He's been mailing me furiously this morning, I'll let him stew. Here's one of his latest rants:

Quote:
First of all im not a homosexuals and i will not be okay and plz r u interested in the business or not bcos u r not making any move to it...my management r angry with me and they think im lieing to them bcos they have packaged ur paintings and ready to be sent to u plz send the money and lets do business ok....let me no when u send the money with the infromation i gave u before...this is it again.
NAME.....KELLY LAWRENCE
CITY.......LAGOS
COUNTRY....NIGERIA
CODE........23401
TEXTQUESTION.........WHT FOR
ANSWER............PAINTINGS

Plz lets do this business and move up to something else that will help in the future ok i await ur reply and send me the senders name,address and mtcn hope to hear from u soon

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent him this gem:

Quote:
Slight problem here buddy boy. I went to Moneygram today and gave them the information about sending the money. Guess what they told me? They said that name and information you gave me was blackflagged in their system as a known gay homosexual scammer in africa.

Chris, what are these scammers and why do they do this? Please tell me you aren't involved with them. I don't mind if you are a gay homosexual and have sex with other men, but for you to be a scammer who is a gay homosexual and has sex with other men, I don't know that I can do business with you.

I need to know that you aren't a scammer, I don't mind the gay homosexual part though, but I need to know that if I send you this money, you aren't going to be one of those scammers. I need to go research this, it's sad that so many people are liars.

Also, I apologize for William and his actions towards you. I understand that not all gay men are attracted to each other and if you don't want to send him pictures of you naked for him to masturbate to, that's ok.

Please clear all of this up so we can conclude our business. I need to get those paintings.

This could kill the bait but it leaves the door open. I think he's really pissed about the gay angle.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love it Laughing I just love a fraudstrated lad

I woke to this amusing email from him

Quote:
Hello my love,
well my love the account is okay it may be from hes side but i told him to send it thru moneygram little by little....Wish i was there to cook breakfast for u that will be the best thing i will love to do..plz tell him to send it the way i asked him to do okay my love..
Wht will i do without u, each time i see ur reply im always happy bcos u make me smile..my love for u will be stronghter and stronghter...oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ he's still talking to you. I was rather hoping he he banging his head against a tree somewhere.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was having some sharp pains in my back today at work. For a moment I wondered if it was a lad with a voodoo doll of me, rapidly stabbing it.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't like this information so he sent this longwinded email back:

Quote:
I appreciate your honesty and being upfront with me in regards to our business,I really wished that i understood where this gay talks are coming from,if i was then i would be honest enough to admit,but i am not gay and i wish i knew who was trying to place this horrible stigma on me.
It is also strange that moneygram would say such things about my manager,i do not think there has ever been a time i was on call for illegal activities but i do understand the country's present situation and it's fair enough for the to be security conscious.
I was looking forward to doing more business with you in the future but with all that is happening i do not know how or where to go from here.
I know you said you are still interested,I am too and we can make this work if only you are willing to work hand in hand with me,i can get you a genuine account to make the money transfer into and then i'll ship out your paintings as requested,I am waiting to get a response from you soon enough,Let me know what we are to do..
H0ward it has been a while since we started communicating on business basis,it takes alot to trust someone,especially considering how we met,but i promise you i am worthy to be trusted,this is my business and i have to present a satisfactory image for future purpose,Have a nice day and get back to me when you get my e-mail.

So I sent him this back:

Quote:
There is nothing wrong with being gay, many of my friends are gay and I don't discriminate against them for that. Personally, I prefer the soft feel of woman's body but if someone prefers the hard penis of another man, I cannot judge them unjustly for that. So, don't worry about it, I don't care.

I need to know that I can trust you with this transaction. I am attaching a picture of myself, I ask that you attach a picture of yourself holding the invoice that you sent me earlier. That way I know you are who you say you are. Once that is done, we can complete this transaction.

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's face it he needs to come out of the closet Wink

He is truly worried about you Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he has completely dropped my second character but he and H0ward have got to conclude the transaction. So far I've questioned his sexuality, his ethics (lack thereof) and sent two accounts to Alan. I'm sure his oga is pissed.

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back on me like a mosquito. I told him I'd chat with him in the evening so he's doing an all-nighter in the mugu cafe. He seems to have fallen asleep at the keyboard.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He must be hard up for money, as he actually left my character a few offline messages after ignoring her for days.

My character is still in Lagos, and he wants her to go back to the states. We'll have to see about that. Evil or Very Mad

I agree with Harrya - He definitely needs to come out of the closest. Laughing

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont think an explanation is required for my latest reply to our lad Laughing

Quote:
Hi Chris,

I am up very late worried about how to ask you about this but earlier tonight i had a talk to Howard, he tells me you 2 are sorting out the problems but he told me about something very disturbing, I mentioned that I am starting to get some feelings for you, when I did he was very quiet and I had to pry out of him what was wrong but he eventually told me, I realy hope it is not true as if things do work out between us i cant be wondering about if you will one day take off with another man, please, if it is true that is OK, I dont have a problem with that but I deserve to know the truth.

If you have just used me to find other men then just let me know, I have some gay friends who may be suited to you but I cant do this if it is true, please tell me the truth, I will still respect you no matter what but I cant love a gay man.

Please get back to me
Regards

I did fix some typos for the benefit of the others here

connie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am an artist and would LOVE to see some of these so called paintings your lad is trying to sell. Has he sent photos of them to anyone? I'd love a good laugh.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Connie he has emailed some paintings, they were stolen from the internet, if you would like to PM me an email address I can forward some of them to you

Edited to ad 2 of his paintings

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Murry - It appears our lad is remaining faithful to dagget's character.

Did you request these paintings, or did he find them himself?

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was a while ago but I think he mentioned that he was a painter and I then asked to see his artwork as I deal in artworks and may be able to find a buyer

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a copy of that first one. He told me the one in the middle was his ex wife. I hope if the real artist ever finds his/her work published here, that they do not take offense by my critique, but that is one ghastly painting!

All I could think to say to the lad is, "You must like BBW's." Then I left him to go gouge out my eyes with an ice pick and drink myself into a stupor of oblivion to try and remove the indelible image from my brain." [dripping sarcasm]Thanks a lot Murry, for posting it.[/sarcasm] Now I must find the gas can to immolate my computer.

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing sorry

This is his latest

Quote:
Hello my love,
All they r saying is not true im not a gay and will never be one okay my love...Howard introduced me to a man who wanted pictures,But turns out that he was a gay and he wanted my naked pics which i said no to it..pls my love im not a gay i want to be with u and grow old with u plz dont believe wht they say,only God knows that im telling u the true..plz reply me
Chris...

I think perhaps he is getting fraudstarted enough to do the same Twisted Evil

edited with my very late reply
Quote:
Hello Chris,

I really want to believe what you are saying but a disabled woman doesn't get very many chances at love and I really dont want to waste any time or oportunities.

I want to find somebody to love too, since my husband died I have been so lonely but I am very uneasy about this, you can imagine how hard it is ti lose somebody you love in such a way but to be left in a wheel chair as a reminder makes it even worse.

Howard is a very dear friend, he and his wife were family friends of my husband and I and he wouldn't say something like that inless he was sure so how do i know you are being honest with me.

I am so sorry to doubt you but I have to be sure

Regards

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in from our lad who is apparently NOT gay Laughing

Quote:
Hello my love,
i cryed when i saw ur mail.saying it is hard for u to believe me well i told before im not gay and will never be i love and will always do.....i swear to God almighty who created so that im not a gay...my love i will never play with ur heart plz believe me..i have need crying ever since i dont like people calling me gay bcos im not..
i love u and u alone...
Chris...

This is getting fun Twisted Evil

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps you should explain to him about the 12 steps? I believe the first one is denial. Laughing

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can photoshop his picture on the cover of a gay magazine for you. Twisted Evil

pony

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still trying to get a nude picture out of him, perhaps one of you ladies can talk him into that. Tell him to prove he isn't gay by sending a nekkid photo. If he doesn't, then he must be gay.

Work your magic. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic